END GAME

>inb4source
Send to this information your U S Representative, with a request to forward to President Trump. The cat is out of the bag.

ALL DOTS CONNECTED...Clintons, Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, Lerner, plus secret guests ... Lets PLAY FOLLOW THE TRAIL
Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together. It smells like conspiracy and treason. Everyone needs to read this. Slowly, and patiently, because it’s very important.
From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
A Grand Jury had been empanelled.
Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.
Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.
Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.
Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?
Bet you can’t guess.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Nice try faggot. Mueller is /ourguy/ and Israel WILL BE NAMED.

Attached: 1515393809613.png (514x1191, 353K)

Attached: 1530918497907.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Attached: 1520922218561.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

Mueller?

Checked.
Comey?

This hysterical faggot

Brilliant. You have a future in Intel.
Have a (you).

Wasn't it Humas cousin or something?

None other than James Comey.
Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?
Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS?
Your friend and mine, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner.
It gets better, well not really, but this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?
Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?
No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.
Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame?
I know, it’s a miracle, just a coincidence, just an anomaly in statistics and chances, but it was Robert Mueller.
What do all four casting characters have in common?
They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.
Now that’s just a Cohencidence, right?

Spill of the Decade.
Include me in the Screencap.

Ok, lets chalk the last one up to mere chance.
Let’s fast forward to 2009......
James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.
Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.
The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.
Like all good public servants do, you know looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to none other than, the Russians.
Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, the People of America got absolutely nothing out of it.

Who are you?

I like you, and this post, but now I want more.

Nobody.
Archive this.

He is the cook

Coming right up.

fake news

nothing to see here boys

However, prior to the sale approval, none other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid $500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.
Ok, no big deal right?
Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside one of the companies in the UraniumOne deal who was informing them on vast money laundering and bribery taking place to get the UraniumOne deal approved.
Guess who was the FBI Director during this time frame?

Mueller?

Jeesus Christ on a scooter.
Robert Mueller.

Attached: 20180706_143935.png (925x881, 692K)

This is the biggest red pill thread I've had and it's just me, that other user and Donald J Trump in this thread

OP should type his shit out in notepad BEFORE he starts a thread.
5/10 effort

man, i feel like a kid watching one of those read-along storybook shows

Yep, Robert Mueller.
He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.
Guess who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland?

Oh
My
God

None other than, Rod Rosenstein.
Guess what happened to the informant?

suicide by 3 bullets to the scapula?

Ok, at this point I am just sitting here slack jawed with drool running out of the corner of my mouth.
Go on and I'll try to keep up.

Bump for more

The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.

But there's nothing we can do about it, and Trump's not doing shit about it either.

Rosenstein?

this, sadly

How is he still alive?

only reason he'd still be alive is they still need him

How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America (Uranium) end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole, providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?
Guess what happened soon after the sale was approved?

Or he has a thumb drive in a safe deposit box in a little town some where he's never officially been

Itt; old/pol/ returns.

Donation to CGI?

bumping for interest

Attached: 1533607096422.jpg (447x444, 81K)

tell

see, what we have been telling you guys for years slowly comes to light now.

the illuminati all control the world.
they are all connected

u think "illuminati" insta red flag for "fag" but its just a name i use for them

the fact remains that these people behind there control the whole world.

and they have technology that goes into the "change physical reality with the push of a button" area, or maybe even just a thought

and guess who they are all ultimatively working for?
satan.

and guess who has learning to break the matrix and is actively working against him?
me

and guess who woke humanity up by posting on Jow Forums and CREATING the whole deep state research and redpilling movement in general?

it was me.

you probably dont want to believe this.

most of you will just put me in the "oh hes just crazy, nothing to see here" drawer. but the truth remains.

i knew what was going on way before anyone else

the only thing i didnt know was that Jow Forums would adopt my habits and do what i couldnt do alone - research and uncover these motherfuckers.

one day Jow Forums... one day... and when we all unite... we can together defeat satan.

once they are in the open, the battle is already 50% won.

and let me tell you, so that you are sort of prepared, they have power over this materialistic realm. throughoutly.

it is OUR job to defeat him. it is our job to defeat satan.

ull get there, Jow Forums.

the dots will al lign up to reach satan in the end. you can believe me there.

and only someone above time and space knows what happens after we won.
but remember, our pure existance is at stake here.

so...

and PS:

racism itself is just a tool by the illuminati
however, the hatred for jews and the hate for their control over the world is something from our side again. something that benefits us.

learn to differenciate.

you can call me your silent guardian.

im pretty tired of this life, so i dont know how long i will hold your hands. but its my mission to end this enslavement.

~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.
Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division?
I hear a helicopter. I may have to relocate.

>from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.
name these entities

>I hear a helicopter. I may have to relocate.

letdown. so it was just trolling again.

someone on Jow Forums pls confirm.

That's alotta dough, Joe!
Is Clinton Global Initiative and The Clinton Foundation entirely separate entities?

its a joke you humorless kraut bastard

RUN BROTHER RUN!
RUN RABBIT
RUN RABBIT
RUN
RUN
RUN.

Brilliant deduction, Watson. More coming.

Talking about matrix... Last night I was with a friend at a bar. He was not drinking I only had one drink. All of a sudden the whole room shifted. That's about as good as I can explain it. I looked at him and he gave me this weird look as well. And I was like did you just see that? He so exactly what I saw. We are definitely living in The Matrix. And I think it's about to hit the fan.

may the truth unfold itself and may everyone get the justice they deserve, no more, no less

None other than, Lois Lerner.
Ok, that’s all just another series of Cohencidences, nothing to see here, right?
Let’s fast forward to 2015.

thanks.

tell us where the missing 14 trilion of the pentagon went

ITT: cigars phony detective hats, and a lack of documentation or any useful information to expand on these five suspicious persons.

Yes?

Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.

This.
Where did the missing money go?
How can it be proven?

He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law.

He was trying to drug you and didn't get enough in your drink.

nah, trust me, such things are possible. first hand experience on MULTIPLE occasions. youd better listen to him and not brush it off.

Let
>inb4source
get the info out.
Then we will go from there.
I sense user has a limited window if passing helis make him or her nervous

Well, I don't think he was trying to drug me, since he's my husband. But I did pass out and he had to take care of me all night and I'm being like in bed all day.

He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.
Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.
Now, this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013?

Dark City Strangers

Oh please tell me he is dirty too.

Attached: 55FFFA8B-52DC-43D1-9D74-E8E1784B7F4B.jpg (649x720, 123K)

Comey, obviously. Fresh from Wells Fargo board meetings

Ch-checked.
J-james C-comey?

That's right, Guess who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer?
James
Comey.

what's up with all the namefagging in this thread

Thank you for not writing like Q.

Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?
Now he is the FBI Director in charge of the “Clinton Email Investigation” after, of course, his FBI Investigates the Lois Lerner “Matter” at the Internal Revenue Service and exonerates her.
Nope.... couldn’t find any crimes there.
Can you guess what happened next?

Wasnt Wells Fargo fined billions of dollars for laundering drug money while he was a board member?

I'm not Q, although I do post in that fashion occasionally when I am feeling cantankerous.

I'm listening. Just curious.
Black choppers are a little stereotypical though, aren't they? More like unmarked van and plain clothes.
This x10. Of all the "proofs", less than 10% are better than spitting out an abbreviation or number and waiting months until it just happens to come up randomly, and then "see, toldyaso".

But I'm listening.

Imagine that.

n April 2016, James Comey drafts an exoneration letter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, meanwhile the DOJ is handing out immunity deals like candy.
They didn’t even convene a Grand Jury.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG

WE ARE NEVER GOING BACK!!!!

Attached: Qclinton foundation.png (454x110, 4K)

Like a lightning bolt of statistical impossibility, like a miracle from God himself, like the true “Gangsta” Homey he is, James steps out into the cameras of an awaiting press conference on July the 8th of 2016, and exonerates the Hillary from any wrongdoing.
Can you see the pattern?

Wasn't Obama using cash from corporate fines to fund NGOs in the US?

It is, indeed, Happening.

Yup.

All the rats in this corrupt circle have owned each other with blackmail for a decade. Now, how can it be exposed?

Its actually an extremely clever cartel.

Finally.

Worse than I thought!

Attached: What did Q mean by this.png (716x386, 30K)

Another helicopter. This one circling. Coast Guard Livery. Hmmm..

so not a joke then.

hmmm..

Attached: 32 - Copy.png (393x416, 246K)

Trust me such things as people poisoning drinks are also possible. The fact that you immediately discount the less spectacular explanation means, unfortunately, that you have made yourself entirely irrelevant. Bye.

In 2008 3/4's of available market liquidity was cartel drug money, which they pushed through Wells Fargo, Wachovia, and another firm...they then "fine" the corporation, and use that money to fund their "projects". Every single action was corrupt abd treasonous.

Seems like interesting timing to be happening the Friday before the ET stuff that might be going down on the 11th.

You guys arent going to be able to handle the true reality behind the veil. I CAN BARELY HANDLE IT.

Heli left, heart is beating out of my chest.
Anyway, it goes on and on, Rosenstein becomes Asst. Attorney General, Comey gets fired based upon a letter by Rosenstein, Comey leaks government information to the press, Mueller is assigned to the Russian Investigation sham by Rosenstein to provide cover for decades of malfeasance within the FBI and DOJ and the story continues.
FISA Abuse, political espionage..... pick a crime, any crime, chances are...... this group and a few others did it.
All the same players.

Dump it.
Dump it all.
Faster would be good about now.

what tells you i did.

i consider everything by standard. so i also considered the poison story. but she said it was her husband so.. and based on my past expeirences (which you havent had so youre not in a position to give you opinion here), i said its entirely possible, (but maybe not plausible) that something in their reality did change. t. first hand experience.

>33

They baking breads up at full chin to dump here now?

thanks bro, hope the white hats get them on these crimes

Attached: 1427333104234.jpg (1600x1102, 121K)

It being your husband only made the likelyhood of it being a poisoning attempt increase. Of course, a myriad other reasonable explanations exist, foremost along them that he was only ”yes dear”-ing you by saying he saw it too. You seem mentally unstable so he has probably learned to just agree with the crazy person. Or he is himself unstable as well.

All the same players.
All compromised and conflicted.
All working fervently to NOT go to jail themselves.
All connected in one way or another to the Clintons.
They are like battery acid, they corrode and corrupt everything they touch.
How many lives have these two destroyed?

what you dont know is that this group doesnt act independently and is connected to a higher instance by a single person.

Do not mention the Watson brothers.