Is Patrick Little an opposition plant brought in for the reason to reveal who supports him...

Is Patrick Little an opposition plant brought in for the reason to reveal who supports him, meaning has the ideas like in pic related?

Is Gab, a place like stormfront, a honeypot so admins and anyone they sell the info to can compartmentalize users and track their activity?

Why would a politician be THIS open about his ideals, he should know he'd never be electable after tweets like pic related?

Attached: Watcha' doin there rabbi?.jpg (762x264, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/08/03/pers-a02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL ETHNONATIONALISTS ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>Why would a politician be THIS open about his ideals, he should know he'd never be electable after tweets like pic related?
He's not a politician. He's never held a political position and the only race he's been in resulted in 1.4%. He shows up and pulls stunts which are always filmed and spammed here. He facilitates journalists to write stories about a synthetic narrative to drive a particular agenda.

translation needed

Attached: 2354657.jpg (238x192, 14K)

*of the post

You're right, I should have put, "someone who's trying to be a politician". I'm always wondering when I see people like this if they are just a jewish plant, used to make people never forget the 6 billion.

Every one?
Fuck

Yes, you're right, not twitter, gab or whatever it is.

>don't listen to him, goy, it's a jewish trick
The ovens can't burn hot enough

Israel and the Zionists perpetuate this controlled opposition antisemitism in order to use diaspora jews as human shields and to lump in all jews iwth Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1521745284761.png (1086x938, 870K)

Link to tweet faggot.

I don't think all of them are but the ones who pop up out of nowhere talking like this draw my suspicion. How long has Little been talking like this.

Kek. I'm glad these tech companies are holding you fags accountable. And the best part? White nationalist aren't smart enough to build a data center to host some sort of "free speech" platform. You fags have lost

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

His videos have a 99% like to dislike ratio yet every video he does where he talks to a group of strangers they all slowly leave and/or ignore him and give him one word responses.

Yet nobody in the comment section notices, they just blindly praise him. He's another false leader created by the chosen ones.

They are all kikes. They are trying to control this censorship issue from all sides. Gab is a kike plant, Alex Jones is a kike plant, Defense Distributed is a kike plant. They want to prevent anyone else from actually challenging the censorship and make it look like someone else is already doing something about it. But, it's all talk, no one is doing shit. No lawsuits will be filed. No fight will take place. They will play out the story and expect us to all go along with it until people start killing.

When lefty ideals become inconvenient, they'll censor your side too. I don't agree with any of you dipshits but I've never thought about shutting you down.

i'm lost user do you understand any of this?

Boy do I have a surprise for you.

Attached: Buried-Fiber-Optic-Cable-Sign-K-9713.gif (200x200, 10K)

Yes. Here's proof:

archive.is/shnld

>moarpheus discord talking to itself

Attached: moarpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

Disgusting. If you're reading this thread, do yourself a favour and unistall internet.

They already do. Right-wing media won't report it because it didn't fit their victim narrative.

wsws.org/en/articles/2018/08/03/pers-a02.html

Is this yet another thread where we pretend that Richard Spencer and Patrick Little are able to freely travel around the US with seemingly unlimited income without being targeted or being denied service?

They are quite clearly glowing in the dark...

Little is a fed stop posting these retarded threads. Are you a teenager or just functionally retarded? Or both? Kys

What's that tell you then?

That they have too much power. We already know this. Which is why it's completely retarded that the right is largely against net neutrality and continues to support Trump

>breeding jews just to kill them
really jogs my noggin

>meme flag
>asking very basic, easily answered questions
In the highly unlikely chance that you are neither a shill nor able to do basic research, here's a quick lesson about Jews. What Little does just happens to be what they do. Watch the climax of the Molly Maguires film with Sean Connery.

Net neutrality gives them more power. I'm sure you've read the text, right?

How does that make sense? How does it give them more power? Without NN, They actually have the money to suppress other terrific on the internet.

It's a different type of virtue signaling
As long as you scream about jews his lemming followers will attack anyone that claims he isn't doing anything productive.

First of all, they have more money WITH NN. You'll be supplementing their bill for all the bandwidth. Second, read the text. Download it and search for ambiguous terms such as Reasonable and Unreasonable. Read about how they will determine what may be harmful to you. Do you think NN is the first step? You give the government power over anything and it will slowly take more.

He's just a little crazy.