So my sister studies social science and she is convinced white privilege is a real thing because they taught her that...

So my sister studies social science and she is convinced white privilege is a real thing because they taught her that in university.

Attached: 12805808_803407916438115_4708980687181223142_n.jpg (747x747, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAzbq3iiqzs&t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=7wOMMwH3oEY&t=3
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8QVes_sXA&t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QuYEq7JKUTk&t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=vah4WclsOFA&t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=bqWxn5EjvyQ&t=4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For only $150,000 + (((interest)))

Honor killing, user.

Feed her to the dingos mate

what a butterface

You have to approach the issue in a way she understands. Tell her that white privilege DOES exist, but it's just a euphemism for the privilege that comes with not being a nigger.

>social science
That's the problem. Make her study STEM or anything else that's actually worth the time and money. Social science is Marxism.

i feel more sorry for you for believing pol unironically lmao

I read that in the Soviet Jewnion the commies provided the rope for people to hang themselves, in the Jewnited States, and the West... the people are buying the ropes (Uni, condos, debt) to hang themselves... commies have evolved.... who knows... maybe this time it will work.... after 1/2 the population is purged.

white privilege isn't a bad thing though

Attached: 1533750091319.jpg (1024x1024, 767K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BAzbq3iiqzs&t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=7wOMMwH3oEY&t=3
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8QVes_sXA&t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QuYEq7JKUTk&t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=vah4WclsOFA&t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=bqWxn5EjvyQ&t=4

What a faggot. I want to lick her face.

this is how all women think, because how can a professor lie? how can a book lie? it's just completely impossible, amirite?

White privilege is a thing in everything from pay to police relations.

The problem is, affirmative action-type practices are unfair to white people, which just leads to another group of people feeling aggrieved.

All we can do as a society is to speak openly about our history and it's problems and acknowledge them, while giving everyone the free opportunity to succeed.

>Pay a ton of money
>Aren't willing to admit you threw the money away

Take her on vacation to America and leave her in a black ghetto.

She'll either stay and become a whore, die at the hands of the locals, or become a white supremacist. Either way, your problem is solved.

Too bad they no longer teach people to think.

It is a real thing. But its a good thing.

White privilege means nothing and there’s no science to support its concept. It’s nothing but a buzzword that’s been thrown around by cultural marxist cucking themselves under the Obama presidency.

There’s plenty of quantifiable explanations as to why whites outperform nonwhites in the West.

White privilege arguments always use hypotheticals:

> “If a white person does X, they say Y”
> “But if a black persons does X, they say Z”
> “That proves my point”
> “The fact that the masses hold low opinions about niggers is the fault of whites. Just ignore their criminal nature, inability to support themselves, broken families and hostility towards everyone else”

Attached: 500AA27A-B09B-4920-8431-BB56759FD8C3.jpg (1242x1799, 366K)

>real thing because university.

Attached: 1533071371790.jpg (671x121, 56K)

This is old. Anyway. White privilege is a thing, and it should continue to be. I don't travel in Vietnam and expect to be treated the same as some Vietnamese dog eater do I?

this

>sister
>studies
>social science
>she is convinced white privilege is a real thing because they taught her that
>university

only hope is jesus

wud fug

Stop. Just stop.

truth

stop what? going to 'nam? im all for saying fuck-you to commies. should we suggest Thailand or Malaysia?

All my sisters started crapping on about the patriarchy while in uni, since they've left theyve all found a man to mooch off of and have stfu about it

Whites are superior so yes white privilege is a thing. Imagine for a minute that you were born a nigger and think about how you would be a dumb nigger and not white. It wouldn't be cool. That's white privilege.

>you were born a nigger
blame the parents

theres no such thing as white privilege. its just black disadvantage

I bet you that slut in OP pic has more privilege than most white men. The only real privilege is based on superficial looks and wealth.

Looks and wealth determine social status. Not skin colour. Lots of poor ugly whites out there who are despised and rejected anywhere they go, hence the existence of the term "white trash".

It's all relative anyways bro

Yeah but that's not the issue here. We are talking about an upper middle class attractive asian girl living in australia complaining that white privilege is a thing.

I don't know if you have ever visited australia in particularly say a doctors office or any white colour office workplace etc. Packed with these kinds of young successful asian women.

Blacks commit more crime than whites jews have more power than whites and whites are silenced by the jewish media. Fuck niggers they don't belong here.

Tell your parents they fucked up. Tell them I said that.

Attached: feminists-antifa bitch before college, after college, marxist brainwashing.jpg (900x900, 573K)

Smart people often underestimate how easily stupid people can be convinced of anything, as long as an authority told them.

>fake tits
into the garbage

>Rape sister
>Lean down and whisper: It was my privilege.
>instant lesbian sister.
??????
>profit.

Its the only way, user. I'm sorry.

Sending women to university is the second biggest mistake the west ever made.

Explain that "white privilege" is commiespeak. Instead of classical Marxism which stressed class struggle and conflict, the neocommies took that concept and adapted it to racial groups. Where is used to be the bourgeoisie vs. the proletariat, they just substituted whites vs. non-whites.

Tell her that her social sciences are just toxic Marxist propaganda masquerading as an intellectual discipline. And ask her what does that education qualify her for.

well she's right, whites are genetically superior to every other race. it's only natural we would be privileged in our own societies because we are culturally superior.

You are assuming that women are intelligent enough to break 4 years of conditioning. Her brain is damaged beyond repair at this point. Only getting fucked by an alpha can unfuck her mind.

White privilege isreal

Yeah, I bet she's real mouthy and arrogant while she's young... We'll see how uppity she is when she's closer to thirty five and starts to realize that the only reason anyone pretended to give a shit about what she had to say was that she was young and relatively cute.

Social Sciences degrees, where you pay people to read your opinions and pretend to care about them
(History being an exception, but still useless as a degree)

>it's only natural we would be privileged in our own societies
if were are among our own people are we not average?
they are below average for not having basic, elementary, educations or knowing english