Was a Jow Forumstard in 2013

>was a Jow Forumstard in 2013
>went to college and got a BA
>am no longer a Jow Forumstard
seems like the cure for being a Jow Forumstard is education
who would have thought?

Attached: pepe anime girl.jpg (530x530, 83K)

That's kind of strange user.
My first experience around non-whites was at college, it was there I learned to hate them.

Wow that’s the opposite for me when I found out how much resentment and hatred nonwhites harbor for us.

cool story bro
good luck counting to potatoe

I was here from 2007 till present, on this site. This board is angsty and for 17 year olds. It's not hard to migrate to another board where there is actual practical dialogue.

I also have my Degree, but I don't think it's education that made me get tired of this place. But, the BS rhetoric. I only stop by for NEWS/Happenings and when my board gets slow.

Jow Forums Still has it's place, even though it's cancerous.

Attached: 1328947056862.png (573x395, 107K)

How does it feel knowing that your entire worldview is just your emotional reaction to the way a few brown people treated you as a young adult?

>Assuming education is automatically a positive
Every totalitarian from Stalin to Mao made it their mission to educate. There is a lot of education one receives in this world, whether you're in college or not, whether you're actively or passively receiving it, and most of it is god awful.
I hope you can see that given your piece of paper, or perhaps because of your piece of paper, you will never be able to see it now.

I have three more degrees than you do, and I’m an ardent racist.

>proud of being indoctrinated

clearly I'm talking about a proper education and not the god awful kind of education you're talking about
yeah, the educational system isn't perfect. it lets people like you slip through the cracks
>education is indoctrination if I don't like the outcome

Graduating this year and I have never been more convinced that we are right

How does it feel know that your entire worldview is just your emotional reaction to being manipulated by indoctrination?

>muh college

everyone knows the canadian education system is shit you fucking leaf. of course you'd leave thinking that
>education is indoctrination if I don't like the outcome

>Getting a BA
>Not getting a BFA
Lmaoing at your life right now

Attached: Boobs.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Dude, I'm in college and they make it clear they're trying to indoctrinate us into their worldview. They don't even hide it. You're just an impressionable moron.

Im the inverse. I was liberal as fuck pre-college.

Yet you’re on Jow Forums. Explain yourself.

Jow Forums is unreadable - nothing but traps and furshits.

Attached: I (1).png (1920x1080, 84K)

>clearly
What was clear about it? OP is less than 35 words, and you're so passive aggressive that there's nothing to take seriously from you.
Tell me what your definition of a proper education is.

And you still made this thread
You're here forever, friend

>>my gender studies degree isn't indoctrination
Get the fuck outta here kiddo

>the fact I have a degree in x has bearing on the extent of my understanding of how this world is when I've been in the same box for 99% of my life

Fuck off retard.

Exact opposite here too, I've been becoming more and more Jow Forumstard as I've been in college and now as I stare down my final year I'm browsing Jow Forums every fucking day now.
That's just what happens when you go to a 40% black school holy fuck the niggers.

>Being this much of a parasitical social minority cuck
congrats! faggot op is a faggot!

Attached: yNlQWRM.jpg (1813x2111, 865K)

a-are you an art hoe? pls be in london
the point of ALL formal education is to make people believe a certain worldview. you are training to think like a philosopher, or think like a businessman, etc. there's nothing intrinsically bad about that kind of "indoctrination".
posting on Jow Forums and being a Jow Forumstard are separate things
getting a proper education means you are learning valuable/true things/skills
didn't get a gender studies degree

>was healthy in 2013
>went to college and got AIDS
>am no longer healthy
seems like the cure for being healthy is education
who would have thought?

I heard all of this rhetoric before the internet even existed, it didn't sway me then, it certainly has no effect upon me when presented by autistic shutins.
But my sense of humour keeps me in this place. It's hilarious to play with people's delusions in real time through various larps, and in recent years I especially love making fun of indians because I never outgrew poo jokes and I never ever will.
You don't actually have to hate anybody to participate here.

Education: When every professor endlessly drills the same ideas and worldview into your brain without giving a platform to any other form of thinking.

>BA
>of arts

lmao fucking plebe

>Haha I went to college and they taught me that advancing the interests of thirdworlders at my own demise would ensure I’d be on the right side of history

nice strawman! my professors vehemently disagreed with each other

>posting on Jow Forums and being a Jow Forumstard are separate things
>>....because I say so

Damage control.

we get it we get it.... went to college, got a nice jewish marxist teacher to lobotomize you and now you're above Jow Forums... but still here to let us know how well you're doing....

Funny, the exact opposite thing happened to me

and they are the same thing because you say so? lmao stop posting if you're just going to be guilty of the things you're accusing me of

They disagreed on which form of communism was the correct version.

This. I come in, mock the current Qtards, the anti-Qtards, the one neonazi, the thousand neonazi larpers, then i jump back out to diy and the other hobby pages.

Although trolling the Alex Jones assholes this particular week has been hysterical fun.

>the point of ALL formal education is to make people believe a certain worldview. you are training to think like a philosopher, or think like a businessman, etc. there's nothing intrinsically bad about that kind of "indoctrination".

Not it isn't you cunt. Formal education has nothing to do with an individuals world view. It is to learn a certain trade, to understand the properties of a mechanical system, to engineer that system, etc. You can't learn to "think" like a philosopher, in fact most of them thought differently about a great deal more than anything they agreed upon.

You're such a fucking imbecile.

>they make it clear they're trying to indoctrinate us into their worldview

"Here are facts."

BRAINWASHING WITH OBJECTIVE FACTS!!!!WHARRGARRBL!

>there are 46 genders
>no there are 59

Attached: 1505400153856.jpg (480x360, 24K)

If you cannot see the bias in the American university systems then I suggest you take another, more serious look

>posting on Jow Forums and being a Jow Forumstard are separate things

>enters pol
>becomes Jow Forumstard
>convinced himself he's not a Jow Forumstard
>still makes threads on Jow Forums because he can't leave like anyone else

Since I got here I graduated bachelor and master degrees in mechanical engineering and got a job. You are here forever and are temporary illuded you're not a Jow Forumstard anymore

>a few

That's a decent working definition.
How do you know your education was a proper education? What true things did you learn?
And I ask that for this reason: whatever anybody believes at any one time, they believe to be true, otherwise they wouldn't believe it. The fact that you were educated in "true things" and now believe it, does not make those things true.

are you fucking stupid? Any sci 101 is going to start with the scientific method and the related basic logic.

despite the reputation it has, 'philosophy' is literally mastering the skill of thinking out a problem. Its' getting a BA in problem assessment and solution.

From your post, it sounds like you went to trade school, probably for some system based thing like server maintenance, but you bill yourself as an engineer, not a technician.

Then why are you even posting here anymore. buh bye see ya

You had multiple professors in the same class? That’s crazy user!

I'm not a woman you degenerate, I'm learning to create red-pilled media to combat your Marxist masters, on step at a time. Pic related.

Attached: Templar Shield.png (960x540, 114K)

>The axe should be red!
>The axe should be blue!
The executioners contemplated as the bound man sobbed.
See?

What makes your initial statement true?

>I’m fresh out of college and I rush to Jow Forums to express my pseudo superiority by using arguments like the pic related

Attached: C8666A91-892B-46A0-8EDC-19CF6F73D320.jpg (266x190, 26K)

Yeah, that's not how college actually works. Try attending one.

>Standard Conservative in high school
>First 2 years of college I go Libertarian/Hoppean later on
>Last 2 are me moving steadily into Fascism
The best thing about going to a Liberal hellhole uni is knowing your enemy damn near more than you know yourself. Also thanks to political philosophy class which was the nail in the coffin for making me go fash.

Attached: 1510682590165.jpg (1000x500, 116K)

Yet you’re on here?

literally the exact opposite of me lol
I was a dyed-in-the-wool liberal until I got to college

thanks for your contributions, bronybois

Attached: 1389630_1581592025463691_1524803491_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

SAGE

Attached: Cool Story Bro.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>seems like the cure for being a Jow Forumstard is education
Seems unlikely as I believed all the things you currently do when I was six years old.

You were gaslighted, not cured.

It's one thing to do what you have to in order to survive, but to go full Stockholm makes you a person of weak constitution. We have no use for you here.

wow, I could have sworn most of my professors were ardent capitalists. thanks for letting me know they were secret communists!
>you can't learn to think like a philosopher
hmm I guess the widely accepted forms of fallacies and widely accepted types of arguments and widely accepted standards for defining terms etc etc etc have nothing to do with making people think a certain way... not. you'e naive if you think an education is jut meant to teach people skills. its giving them a mindset to think about things in a specific way
I learned that poltards are retarded. nobody can deny that is true
>same class
?????????

Fact one: diversity is our strength

>degree
>educated
Don't make me laugh. The best thing I did for my actual education was drop out of my phd program to spend my days working a dead end job and reading.
Don't ever confuse that piece of paper with actual knowledge.

Attached: 1516850954951.png (439x588, 251K)

Brown people are a net negative on society. You are denying facts and purposely deceiving if you disagree.

Same. I was the person who walked out of the movie theaters after a Michael Moore documentary, convinced by pretty much everything that was said. I voted for Obama.
Then came the subsequent years of college.

>>went to college and got a BA
So you got into debt for ???

>t. MEd.
>me at muh mum's PhD ceremony
>fat goth wimmin getting, I-shit-you-not a PhD in "Using The Kilngon Language in Modern Prose" or similar...
>tfw you realise that after your Masters here you don't pay ANY HECS (deffered govt. uni debt) no matter how long it takes you to finish your studies...

Attached: 018_vsco5b5e49bac0b34.jpg (1031x1374, 258K)

>Cure to truth is indoctrination
Wow what a discovery! Unless you studied STEM your indoctrination papers say you're actually more retarded albeit more educated (obedient) than average electrician.

The scientfic method is used to aquire knowledge or to determine a singular hypothesis as correct when trying to explain why the phenomena occurred.

It has absolutely nothing to do with what you think about politics and it definitely doesn't form your world view unless you're so fucking bland and dumb you would exclude all the things we have yet to discover because you want to be a dumb empiricist cunt.

More like Shakespeare stole stories, there are multiple systems of color, linnaean and clade categorizations, Darwin wasn't entirely correct...

you know, facts. Important facts, because they belie the things we 'learn' in K-12.

Feels like my worldview is one that can be easily confirmed by every scientific study on race ever conducted. How’s it feel knowing yours is based on feelings?

Anecdotal. Shoo shoo, jew.

Attached: 1533862887182.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

Attached: 1511687308057.jpg (259x194, 9K)

This sounds like no college course ever.

>This is the approximate truth you will be tested on
>But I want the real whole truth
>Got to go to grad school
>Go to grad school
>There is no real whole truth only multiple approximations of the truth

This is how shit actually works. If you get through college still believing in facts you’re a rube.

Gotcha. So you made a thread extolling your education, and now can't be bothered to discuss it.
It is obvious there are Jow Forumstards on Jow Forums like there are tards everywhere one goes in this world. What is also clear is you are one of those tards. lol. Shame that the piece of paper didn't magically make you less retarded like you had hoped.

Sage
Also
> BA
Lol, liberal arts faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1531265295230.jpg (639x637, 28K)

left debt free :)
>being taught about what are the proper ways of attaining knowledge has nothing to do with determining how you think
dumbest thing I've read on here in a long time

>BA

lmao

>so what you're saying
*yawn*
try another method of strawmanning, this one is getting boring

tpbp
lmao

>If you get through college still believing in facts you’re a rube.
I don't know about facts but there is both objective truth and morals. If you went to collage and believe the lies about the subjectivity of everything you sir are the rube.

Attached: 1533011771893.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

College made me hate niggers and Jews and hold resentment against sluts and third wave feminists

Ironically the exact opposite happened to me.

wow a BA. it took you 4 years to realize becoming a Starbucks wage cuck will keep you off Jow Forums. nice work.

Hooooly crap, you are DUMB.

The scientific method can absolutely be used for your political development.

For example, it's popular in Jow Forums to say shit which is testable. To blame illegal immigrants for committing more crime, because Trump implied it and people ran with it, and then the so called Angel families got a lot of press. But there are statistics which show they commit far less, because they'd like to stay here and work, and committing crimes isn't going to help.

See, that's a hypothesis, followed by checking the available research and data, and then drawing a conclusion.

Evidence-based, rational, decision making which accepts the idea that information may change ideas and even policy.

I'm in the final year of my master's and I'm more racist than ever. Must be just you I guess.

Say, what did you major in?

I'll bite. what are these morals you speak of

>objective morals
Autism tier bullshit

>Say, what did you major in?
philosophy
and before one of you guys go McDonalds!!! or Starbucks!!! I'm already working in my field as an editor for a scholarly journal

>left debt free :)
I'll take
>"Things that didn't happen" for $500 please Alex.

Attached: 048_vsco5ae91c2fbbb77.jpg (1537x1918, 521K)

The only place that teaches objective truth has nothing to do with college or grad school. Just pointing out the path and the end point you will reach in the US college system.

Now fuck off.

this. A BA is nothing but preachy liberal arts courses, my world religions teacher a few months back wrote about the persecution of the jews for 2 millennia and mentioned, offhandedly that all of it happened for no apparent reason. Yes he also included the Romans destroying the second temple.

>collage

Objective fact: You attend (go to) collEge.

In grade school, you made (or will make, in your case) a collAge by gluing cut paper to cardboard.

>there are no objective facts

Fuck you, kid.

not everyone is poor believe it or not. I think the total was about 35k in costs

>philosophy
So you lazed around before becoming an adult
Must have been nice

>philosophy
Top jej, I always had mad respect for philosophy until I visited a philosophy class. The professor might have just been a bad apple though.

Explains why you think higher education necessarily encompasses ideology and propaganda, though. Have you taken any courses in technical fields?

>he thinks sensory experience is infalliable

Did the scientific method teach you to think that? Fuck off idiot. You are ho estly so low IQ I am amazed you found your way here.

>Only spending 35k
Shit school then, you will be nothing more than a low level kike in the grand scheme of things.

>Philosophy
Lol, all opinions automatically disregarded, you're dumber than average tradefag, it's like getting degree from blacksmithing and wondering why are you useless compared to metallurgist or engineer.

checked.

Also, it's amazing the bad rep that thinking continues to have among conservatives. Do Philosophy classes talk about the inertia of culture in that regard? That conservatives seem to run with this 'we already 'know' the way, because it's our tradition, so why question it?'
Is there a better word for that?