Ok guys hate my current job at a restaurant and want to get a trade job, what would you recommend...

Ok guys hate my current job at a restaurant and want to get a trade job, what would you recommend? Something that pays well and is useful. HVAC, Plumber, Electrician, etc any suggestion would be fucking rad

Attached: lesadman.png (1384x1200, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epson.com/Support/Projectors/BrightLink-Series/Epson-BrightLink-595Wi/s/SPT_V11H599022
thekingdomwithin.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Julius-Evola-Hermetic-Tradition-1.pdf
sbpa.org.br/portal/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/volume-12.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welder or boilermaker. All the boomers doing those are dying off.

dude im in the same boat.
literally about to go to this boomers shop tomorrow
> firm handshake
> confidence
get that job.
wish me luck

that and operating engineering

dental technician

making implants and fake tooth, also making fake eyes and all sorts of shit

looks for something that isnt obvious, but that all, or most industry uses, (ball bearing salesman, etc...)

it could be some weird shit that only very few people do. (adjusting the ink in industrial packeging printing machines), (industrial label making machine technician)

excuse the typos and errors

o since you already work in restaurant, try something like

>industrial dishwashing machine repair man
>industrial kitchen hardware repair man/technician

Elevator inspector. No seriously you will make bank.

All about the handshake
You gotta pull them in nice and close with that firm grip and whisper "You're fired"

Irrigation and private wells/pumping systems. You'll deal with some huge chunks of iron but its a specialized field with a lot of demand. Water will never not be a huge necessity. You could even work your way up to a state inspector or some shit. One guy I know buys a new nitrous snowmobile every year, the other has a huge fucking house.

good luck, had a plumber today tell me that my job is harder than his and made me think

Don't fall for the "get a trade" meme, Central Amerians and Mexicans do those jobs for 50% less these days.

honestly, you have to just save up and become a slumlord and make wise investments to overcome shit life.

Meh. Longtime welder here, gonna talk you right now if you don't get union you will get garbage pay for whatever you do, although it'll be better pay/security than restaurant work. If I had the chance to start over I'd probably choose electrician.

they dont in white areas and saving up to be a slumlord sounds like a good idea but is not happening working at some shit restaurant.

Yup.

why?

not always. I did some lawnkeeping for a guy because his clients didn't want brown people near their property

My dad worked as a landscaper, then started his own company and made $200,000+ a year. Don't be a plumber. Do shit like that, do a good job, because only wealthy people can afford it.

Police academy, white man

You need to be willing to move sometimes to have a good career. We cant really help you without knowing you. If you are a 100lb weakling basement dweller I dont think trades are a good fit. I am guessing you have few interest beyond jerking off on the internet or you would not be working at a restaurant. Despite what some will say skilled trades still pay well and the ones that require skill are not really being taken over by immigrants. If going into a skilled trade owning your own business should be your end goal. Even if you only subcontract for larger companies it will still pay far more than just working for someone.

BASED
Truth is you know you have made when you have a japanese gardener

There are seasonal fishery jobs that can pay OK as well as tourist area jobs in Alaska. At least it would get you out of a rut. I talked to a guy that rode his bicycle from Minnesota to the Oregon coast to get a boat job, just because.

Your average Jow Forums user has too high of an IQ to be accepted as an obedient Gun of The System.

are u sure you know where u r at?

i quit cooking and working and restaurants and became a tool and die apprentice. 10/10 would recommend. much better than fucking kitchens and you learn how to make pretty much anything

there are better paying trades though

I would rather be a plumber than do landscaping... landscaping is mexican work. the median income of a landscaper is half that of what a plumber is.

working in a restaurant is mexican and failed actor work.

Become a tiler and git gud

>ballbearing salesman masterrace

Don't go to Honda Aircraft. I'm bout to quit here and go back to working in bars.

I'm in a place with an IQ average of... let's say 78. That's too fucking high for a cop.

t. Cop for 2 years who went back to being a firefighter.

Human Anatomy Preparation Technician
two year degree, 30 an hour easy
slice up and prepare slides of removed tissue for the doc to study. My friend does this shit and goes camping every weekend

move to houston and learn to weld or pipefit in the plants. you will work 70 hrs/week+ making &30+dollars/hr. after a year or two. location is everything. you cant do this living in fargo. oil is money. go where the oil is.

Attached: Ozarka_TXStar.jpg (626x396, 90K)

Do electrician, then do security installation, good money there.
Just no felons allowed.

I’m starting a roofing/carpentry apprenticeship for a private business here in a few weeks. Starting is $25hr and I literally told them I know absolutely nothing about construction and they didn’t give a shit, they just want people 25 and under who they know they can train and get them to stick around. From what the owner told me there’s a massive shortage in young dudes who want to do this kind of shit. So I’m making significantly more than your average millennial and I didn’t have to do the college meme and if I want in 5 years I can start my own business and rake in the dough or become a foreman and man $50+ And hour and not even have to touch a nail gun.

> no IQ required to shoot minnesota oogaboogas
kek

get an associates/technical degree in something. trades are good when you don't have bean people doing it for next to nothing.

A trade is good if you're independant kinda guy that likes being his own boss.
If u want a job work construction, there's a giant need right now, be union and have a specialty i like being a crane or dumptruck operator. comfy ac/room why all the mexiplebs are sweating bullets loading stuff for you

>your own business
hopefully the workman's comp, etc, doesn't run you into the ground

Audio Visual Technician. install projectors and touch controlled whiteboards in schools for kids. help them by bettering their classrooms and make good money. you have to be the boss of your own company to make the real money though, not doing it for someone else.

that is the ticket.
If you work for someone you have a fairly low pay ceiling.
Let them pay to train you and when you have enough experience go out on your own.

Truck driving, probably perfect for most of you NEET motherfuckers. Look up "CDL training", companies will train you and set you up.

Try getting something in IT. There are a lot of entry level positions that don't require prior experience just technical know-how. Work your way up from there. I currently work as a Network Technician and I love the problem solving that comes with the game. Currently working on getting my certs as well.

it doesnt run me into the ground but i dont have employees, sole proprietor. I 1099 if i need to sub some help.

Electrician , preferrably union. Theyll pay for your training,which is top-notch. West coast is desperate for electrician, and alot of us are retiring soon.plus that skill is handy for dealing with robots in the future. Maga

Sure that can be one of the dangers of owning your own construction business but I’d much rather take that risk than be stuck in some dead end office cubicle job looking at spreadsheets all day sucking down onions and being a skinnyfat faggot while my wife fucks Tyrone.

Not him but it can be hard dirty work. Doing welds all day in awkward positions, grinding metal dust, welding fumes, steel is heavy and you might have to manually move it around. I'm not in a union and working for a company doing pipe welding and pipe fitting, they pay really well and I didn't have to spend years being someones bitch to get in. But unions are cushier, have great pay and benefits. If you can weld 6010 open root pipe in a 6g and also tig the same position you can get pretty much any welding job. Anything else is a cake walk as far as difficulty of the weld. It'll take some time and practice

to further elaborate on the suggestion, you have your own company and get the work from bigger companies, who in turn pay you lots of money. Howard Technologies is one such company that is in this business that you could get work from. they mainly build transformers (the things that frequently "explode" on power poles, not robots) bjt have a "small" A/V branch.

tell me more, trying to transition out of entertainment industry to move someplace more comfy and this is right up my alley way

*but

"Reach out and take it" - Heavy Metal

The most incompetent, narcissistic people are the cops I worked with. Typically, they were high school football players/jocks/bullies who found no university to take them on scholarship and went to Academy to relive their glory days for 20 years of Government Service and discovered a gun in their hand and the 'authority' to wield it.

I had a Leu how graduated high school with a 1.9 GPA (and bragged about the extra credit that got him a 2.0 to pass) who had 4 shootings under his belt, 3 against unarmed blacks (this seriously violates the oath we all took, race aside) and was promoted based on his willingness to do what was ordered, no matter how much it violated our oath (he planted drugs on a city council member who didn't like The Chief).

Cops are terrible, terrible people. And I say this as a person who was on the inside. Never fucking trust a cop.

a regular electrician will have very few skill that will transfer over to robotics.

Massively unionized.

could you be anymore of a whiny bitch

If I were you I'd try and discover the secret of alchemy.

Attached: 2018-01-18_17-46-47 WHAT IS ALCHEMY.jpg (883x516, 163K)

Post badge or your a lying nig nog or nog sympathizer.

>BALL BEARINGS
>GET YOUR BALL BEARINGS

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 26K)

I say sprinkler systems design and installation. Better than plumbing. No turds.

Computers, bro. Those Information Science and Information Technology two year degrees are cheap and easy to obtain. A little bit of knowledge in programming or networking can land you a decent paying job in almost any city as well. In some cases working from home.

Just all the tools and knowledge of electrical work and a successful buisness.

I had to work under a failed cop who was hired for HR director at a company, what a fucking manipulative weasel. He lost his cop job for fucking up a murder investigation and trying to hide it.

>being an office ant
>fat
>having to exercise

instead with a manual job you dont even need to think about exercise, you will be strong from moving steel around all day

I’m going to give it my best shot man, you’re a good dude, thanks for the vote of confidence.

and nothing to do with robotics

be a mechanic

Dig around in shit then.

not much to tell, really. you go around to different elementary schools/high schools/colleges installing the projectors, whiteboards and speakers. i did this for a couple of years but am transitioning into alarms and security doors for jails and courthouses. i was the guy doing it for someone else, that guy frequently got paid big bucks. i was paid pretty well for someone who came into the business with no previous experience, which testifies to how much the other guy got. for further incentive, you get to meet lots of really hot teachers who are super grateful that you helped their students. check out the videos here epson.com/Support/Projectors/BrightLink-Series/Epson-BrightLink-595Wi/s/SPT_V11H599022 to see the install and cgeck out Howard Technologies website for further information.

Could you be more of a high school cunt waiting for his application to academy to be approved after getting an Associates at the community college because no one else would accept you?

>Badge
You don't even know the correct terminology used by PS, "Mr. I watch NYPD Blue." What do you think a 'Squad Car' is called by those in the know?

I don't have to prove fuck all to civie.

aerospace assembly...if Boeing...the best. or a supplier 4 boeing…very stable & growing, high pay, lots of OT. the work is for skilled & detailed oriented type. also this >All the boomers doing those are dying off.
good luck user.

Attached: be a skyKANG.jpg (748x417, 88K)

If you are not just having a laugh here are a few books to get the interested person started.
Evola on The Hermetic Tradition
thekingdomwithin.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Julius-Evola-Hermetic-Tradition-1.pdf
Jung, excerpts from Psychology and Alchemy
sbpa.org.br/portal/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/volume-12.pdf
Be careful with Jung, he never got Alchemy completely but still interesting reading.

Attached: 1523366271149.jpg (960x872, 134K)

Guy with prior experience but looking for ne gig whered you find no experience cause fuckers seem to expect your 4 year or at least an aa in cs or it anymore

>Elevator inspector
Unless you utilize nepotism, this job is unobtanium. Every one of these guys I have met started as an elevator repair guy when they were 18 and slid over to doing "inspections" in their late 40's. It's the main boomer job that old elevator guys hold until they retire.

obviously you have know idea what a plumber does... I am not a plumber but i know they are not wading around in shit all day. Sure sometimes they are fixing problems and deald with shit, but the majority of their job is putting in plumbing. The do more than just the shit pipes. Real life is not a meme. I dont even know why i waste my time talking to a retarded leaf.

to further elaborate, again, there are many more projector styles and the installs vary greatly.

>what is a skilled trade

As a journeyman wireman , the methods and materials involved in electrical systems and equipment become very familiar.so unless robots route power using transmission other than conductors, a wireman will continue to be as busy as we are these days.

If you can do trig, Machinist or gunsmith. Great pay, long term shortage, very secure.

>journeyman wireman
other than knowing how to use a DVM i see very little that will transfer. you may be able to connect some wires but that is about it.

if you are good at mathematics..don't mind digging the 1st few years, this user is also right...top pay...always growing, high demand market.

Attached: better than pluming.jpg (800x600, 176K)

>a regular electrician will have very few skill that will transfer over to robotics.
Except they are the ones who actually run all the connections between the power distribution equipment and the robots themselves. They guy who sets up the robots just checks their work and then does the robot commissioning from that point on.
>t. trade machinery rigger who moves equipment for a living and see this done every day on jobs throughout the southwest

okay maybe I exaggerated about tons of people being hired for entry level positions without experience but it does happen. I didn't have any prior IT experience but I did have my accounting degree which helped I suppose.

badge would have identification on it
i probably wouldn't go through the trouble of hiding it to post shit for you either.

Go into healthcare

I do HVAC, $33 an hour and I'm 22.

"IT" is a fucking annoying field to get hired in.
I have the associate's meme degree, didn't pay for the certs
>pajeet recruiter contacts me "You must have A+ and be able to pooinloo"
>Me: I have 5 yrs exp with large IT dept fixing all kinds of shit
>pajeet: sorry, that is not acceptable, bye
but seriously, school districts and nonprofits seem to be approachable for jobs

be a pepee artist, ya faggg

>wearing your body down 5 days a week for hours on end for years on end which result in painful health issues years later
Yeah no pinche mono jediondo. I'd rather work 8 hours then just come home and use the kettle-bell/calisthenics to keep fit. Not everybody who's white collar is a fatass.

I was an AV Tech on private Yachts for several years. It was a pretty awesome job cause I primarily worked on Mega Yachts which averaged over 100 meters and I always got to work with awesome equipment as well as travel all over the world to work on them. I ended up leaving that job cause I just got tired of traveling all the time and took a AV position locally doing conference rooms, hanging projectors, etc.. That shit sucked! It was not only extremely boring but no one cared about their craft which I found to be the MO of most AV jobs. I ended up leaving that company to contract for a while which eventually landed me into doing projectors and touch boards for schools which was not very challenging and kinda boring as well but luckily I worked with great people.

My point is AV is cool but gets boring quick unless you're working on large scale projects. The best thing you can do if you go into AV is get your low voltage trainee cert and start knocking down hours on that.

As a Journeyman wireman you should probably get into broadcast and or data centers

The math will help though

>power engineering

They pushed this meme hard in Alberta now there is like 500 applicants for every job and you are basically fucked if you have no connections

Holy fuck user, do you know how easy it is to get your A+? If you know how to browse the internet to Jow Forums, you probably already know half the material. CompTIA certs are meme-tier anyway, they're only good for tech support jobs that don't care about certs anyway.

>t. A+, Net+, Sec+, CCNA, CEH

What do you think you actually would want to do?

If you live in a hot area, HVAC. Otherwise, electrician.

I worked in HVAC for a while, the money can be good but the people you work with will likely be atrocious. It's either wannabe gang banger hispanics or extremely retarded rednecks constantly doing stupid shit. If you actually manage to stick with it long enough to get your license, you can do solo work (which is not recommended for safety reasons) and avoid working with retards, but good luck doing installations with one person.

Listen to Get a training or educate yourself in CCNA (you can pirate shit ton of training/tutorial vid from piratebay, just dont get a tutorial vid by pajeet), if you can master CCNA, you can get CompTIA A+ easily

Electrician, electronics and electrical engineering long term