Now Saudi vs Canada threads have died down

Let's talk about the truth. Divide and conquer shills did a great job demoralizing Canada and US relations recently. And here is the Truth.
The US did not give a quarter of a fuck about the spat between KSA and Trudeau. We really didn't.

But my unraked northers brothers and sisters, if Canada was in any real trouble, Americans would be lining up to die on your shores, in your weed parlors, and in your neighborhoods, if shit had actually hit the fan. We didn't abandon you, we just expected you to be able to deal with this minor shitstorm yourself, which you are.

If you hockey niggers have further complaints or questions, this is the thread for you.

Attached: 1487197357478.jpg (1079x895, 234K)

*snap*

I like Saudis more than Canadians, tbqh.

god damnit, don't you dare put me in your cringe compilation

But if there was an actual present danger to Canada, in a militarily or existential way, do you think the US would just ignore it?

US foreign policy in the Middle East is literally dictated to it by Saudi Arabia and Israel. I don't think anyone even pretends otherwise anymore.

Can you imagine if any group even plausible affiliated to Iran by 12 degrees had done pic related, the outcry there'd be from the US government and media?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 22.46.41.png (1458x634, 1.06M)

...just checked, the story isn't on the front page of either CNN or Fox News, predictably.

You’re seriously siding against the Saudi Arabian thot patrol in favor of Canadian roast beef stronk womyn?

Bros before hoes.

Our Middle East policy depended on Saudi Arabia for a long time, but now as we transition into a net power exporter and importer the dynamics are changing. Saudi Arabia has proven to us(U.S.) their relationship will survive with us beyond this dynamic change.
The Saudi's will remain our friends, just as Canada will remain. However the days of the US being reliant upon the oil cock of Saudi Arabia is over, and we remain allies over other shared interests. Primarily which is Fuck Iran.

WHO THE HELL CARES?

There are both Canadian bros, and Saudi bros. When friends fight, you don't get in between them. And when Trudeau makes a fool of himself, you don't interrupt it either. The Canadian bros I am reaching for in this thread already know Trudeau needs to go.

There are a lot of leafs sitting sadly in their rooms staring long and hard at rakes, and I don't want them to do it.

The problem is US interests are defined by Saudi Arabia and Israel.

What does it matter one way or the other whether Iran or one of its proxies make gains in the region to the US? Yet mucking around in the region seems to be an end in itself for US policy and media elites.

Why on Earth would Canada try messing with Saudi culture?

This isn’t about Trudeau. The Canadian roast beef made an issue of muh womyn’s rights in Saudi Arabia, and they got T H O T P A T RO L L E D

Read the backstory on what happened. If Jow Forums teaches you anything, it’s to side against women every chance you get and restore the patriarchy.

This is good

Well Israel is surrounded by people who want to kill them. Israel wants to destabilize the middle east, so they can't get their shit together and make an alliance and attack Israel in a united matter.
For the same reason, the US likes the middle east destabilized, and Israel being the first target of a failure of destabilization policy is actually useful for the US. Having Saudi Arabia fearful of a growingly powerful Iran helps to keep our emergency proxy (israel) from being breached.
You keep an emergency plan, hoping not to have to use it. See Britain in WW2.
Of course you can keep thinking America is the weak vulnerable party here being manipulated, that's actually what we try to make everyone think.

We cared for entertainment purposes only.

Yeah I've kept up with the situation, I have no problem with the Sauds responding strongly as they have, especially because they see ties to Canadia NGO's, ie: Canadian Intelligence operations.

>Americans would be lining up to die on your shores, in your weed parlors, and in your neighborhoods, if shit had actually hit the fan.
we'd more than likely just blame it on someone we want to spend a few months bombing nonstop

Attached: 1525670001365.jpg (467x263, 24K)

The sentimental reason why the US cares about Israel is obvious ("the holy land"), but materially why should the US care about Israel any more than it cares about Romania or Uruguay or Thailand?

Again, it's putting the cart before the horse. In fact it's worse than that, because it's just just that the alliance with Israel provides the US with nothing, but it clearly creates enormous global antipathy to the US.

That's fair and I can agree. Right now it's really just an argument and I have faith they will work it out. It's not like anyone would really storm the shores of Canada as we are below them. But economicly, they can still put their foot in their mouth. Unless it's really China manipulating Canada into all of it in an effort to loop us in and harden our relations with SA. I know Teslas won't be selling China stock but they did sell SA quite a bit. This is just my crack pot theory.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-22-28-07.jpg (1440x1620, 228K)

This is a dumb conspiracy. Countries run ops against terrorists and unfriendly states, not in the interests of women's right to drive.

Don't you think the Saudi response was way too heavy, if it was only about some dumb roastie protestors that canada wanted freed? Countries ask other countries to free political dissidents all the time, without getting the kind of backlash Canada got from KSA.

Attached: 1533796034998.png (1438x644, 328K)

Saudi Arabia is a "country" ruled by one man with absolute power. They do wacky shit ALL THE TIME without thinking it through, and have no one to answer to for it. It's very probable this was just the crown prince getting Twitter-triggered and issuing a bunch of not-thought-through directives (Evacuate all Saudis from Canada immediately! Stop all fights today! Sell everything!).

The conventional wisdom seems to be that this was done to send a message to other countries. But given how rapidly and without and plan it happened I'm guessing there was no planning at all.

>he's still triggered for the last 3 days and posting nonstop about leafs are good, and leafs don't need to be raked
>What does it matter one way or the other whether Iran or one of its proxies make gains in the region to the US
Look at who can build empires in the Middle East. It's the Turks and Iranians. And when the Middle East is united under one power or two, it expands into Europe. Saudis are either not interested or incompetent to form an empire.

Ergo Iran should be stopped. It's not a complicated calculus. Refugees are bad, but they can easily be stopped with borders and uncucked politicians. Soldiers of an empire from the Middle East, like the Ottoman empire is a threat to Europe.

So you do agree, it seems like an over reaction, if what the public story told is 100% the full story.

Frankly, that Canada would use its intelligence organizations for 'muh feminism' under Trudeau doesn't seem even slightly out of character or surprising.

Hi leaf bro, I made this post for you. I'm glad you found it. If there is ever any serious trouble, you know I'll be there for you.

Countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia, etc. don't comprehend that "NGOs' really, at least sometimes, really are non-government and act on their own accord.

Lets say there are NGOs raising money in Canada (and no doubt the US too) in order to further women's rights in Saudi Arabia. Is it the responsibility of Canada to stop them from doing so? (obviously the Saudis would say yes, but that's not how free countries work)

They have been asking Sweden, Germany and the USA to back them up though. So they don't wanna act alone.

It's funny some leafs are getting more triggered about this diplomatic spat than the tarrifs which are far more damaging. But Canada is unfortunately full of virtue signaling.

It's obviously frustrating dealing with irrational, narcissistic, emotionally-driven actors like the Saudis and Trump.

Attached: il_570xN.1082130532_46hy.jpg (570x570, 22K)

Well you can't say it's not Canada's responsibility to act, when Trudeau himself is saying in a public forum, that what these female protestors are standing for, Canada will not remain silent about, when they see the need for change in a country (saudi arabia). So if the NGO is acting on their own, they are doing so with Trudeau's full support....which probably means they are not acting on their own.

oh jesus christ have i been giving (you)'s to obama leaf? for fucks sake

Any leaf that defends the govt of Canada defending feminists abroad is at the very least a liberal.

This thread has died on account of obama leaf. I just wanted to give you a you before it goes under.

>intelligence organizations for 'muh feminism' under Trudeau doesn't seem even slightly out of character or surprising
This. Trudeau is fully on board with the globalist agenda of feminizing everything. Women cannot run shit properly and if everything is weakened it's easier to absorb. One of the most basic moves in taking over something is weakening your enemies foundation.

kek

I don't even know what our dispute with the sand dindus is about

T-thanks y-y-ou too

STOP
SELLING
WEAPONS
TO TERRORISTS
THEY BOMBED YOUR 911

cutie

Attached: 4e007604c4de9f82c935b2c1dace54916722847fd909b2fee8b89cd4037c35db.jpg (632x768, 75K)

Trudeau demanded, via a tweet, Saudi Arabia to free recently jailed saudi citizens, who are accused of breaking Saudi laws.
What they were doing was protesting for feminist shit. They are not even Canadian citizens, and Trudeau has been making a big deal out of it oddly. Almost as if they were his own agents captured in the field...

These last few days, I am very heartened to see Canadians all over Canadia, still remember 9/11. Even more remembered then by Americans. Thank you for this remembrance which serves no personally political motivation.

I don't give a shit about 911 but I figured some dumbass burgers would
maybe at least enough to stop giving welfare handouts to the terrorists who did it...

FUCK SAUDI ARABIA!

I WANT THEIR BLOOD!

I WANT THEIR SKULLS!

WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR!

I feel like the Canada vs Saudi Arabia shitposting was to cover up how we discovered a saudi-backed islamic terrorist training camp down in new mexico.
Meanwhile, Canada is being gobbled up by the Chinese. Hell, the Chinese in Canada were the ones shitting on the Saudis, it's like they were trying to stake their flag and say CANADA BELONGS TO CHINA NOT TO YOU MIDDLE EAST JEWS.

You have just been granted American citizenship, congratulations!
Ok now this is interesting, are you talking about the school shooting terrorist training camp? But what is really interesting is the Chinese are behind the shitting on the Saudis? We all know Canada is mostly Poo's and Chinks, but do you have anything to back up that theory about the chinks or is it just a gut suspicion?

There's actually been major recent reforms in KSA, the new 'prince' literally took full power from the previous system of multi-princes all corruptly fleecing the country and funding islamic shenanigans.
A few days after Trump met the new guy there, something like 100+ royal family members and elites were arrested and forced to pay back half their stolen money.
The new guy also passed a law forbidding any funding of Islamic schools outside of KSA.
So finally real actual reform to Saudi Arabia....

then along comes our SJW foreign service to shitpost on Twitter about 'womens rights' for some subversive Soros plant that was arrested, attempting to shame them and it totally backfired.

Um, you forgot the multiple wars he's got the country involved in, notably the ongoing disaster in Yemen.

Plus this isn't his first diplomatic shitfit. Isn't the Qatar blockade still ongoing? If Qatar won't cave to the Saudis I don't know what they were expecting of Canada.

>in your weed parlors,
Never die for pinko faggots
>But my unraked northers brothers and sisters, if Canada was in any real trouble, Americans would be lining up to die on your shores
I'd do the same as long as it didn't help israel. Besides ourselves we only have each other, a few brits, some determined aussie shitposters, a few kiwis, some afriks and maybe a swede or two. I know my countrymen are fucking insufferable, I talk to them every day. We gotta get rid of the fucking jews and never let them come back ever again. White countries for white people. No less.

Attached: ffc.png (537x585, 139K)

>if Canada was in any real trouble, Americans would be lining up to die on your shores
You mean invading?
Based.

Same for you Australia, we would go and die in even your most degenerate corners if you were ever in real trouble.

not new zealand though, fuck those kiwis

ahh boomer leaf, you know the kids don't even know what a pinko communist is these days...

That the difference between US and Canada.

If radicals captured a Canadian embassy, would Americans offer them protection like in Iran? No.
If planes flew into the CM tower and flights were grounded would America open up their homes like Canadians did in 911? No.
When Germany invaded Europe in both world wars Amera didn’t do anything to come to anyone’s aid. Until America was affected.

America only acts in its own interest. You’ll never help anyone, stand up for anything, unless there something in it for you To say you’d help Canada, is simple bullshit.

Burgers blather on about freedom and rights and democracy, but they really only mean it for Americans. When Canada talks about we mean it .. and Trudeau called out Saudis on it. Well take the hit. Stand for values we’re supposed to share. America won’t. And that’s why you’re a country of cucks.

Radicals will never capture a Canadian embassy, because they know Americans would fuck them without discretion.
You are wrong on every point, except that we act in our own interest. Every country acts in their own interest, and if they don't then that would actually be a cuck nation.
And Canada, being a happy, fruitful nation is in the US interests. Because we are family and neighbors. We will trade war with you until you treat us as fairly as we have treated you. It doesn't mean we don't like you, and the fact you fight it means you are not cucks either. A fair competition is the most hetero form of love.

gen x
> A fair competition is the most hetero form of love.
Canada has two choices to make. Join America or what I fear under the leadership of or those like Trudeau, which is join the EU. Not now or in a year but slowly the eu wants expansion and those like our current leader want that. Then the americas and europe are linked. Then it can spread like a plague through the us then mexico, then south.
Mark my words and screencap this: The globalists running the eu want nothing less than everything. Anyone who thinks the eu is only about europe because of its name is a retard. The name will change. Their policies of thought crime will not.

Canada didn’t act in its own interest when it called out Saudis on rights. We did act in our own testest when we took in you stranded burger airline passenger (we could have just left you fuckers in the plane). Canada wasn’t threatened in WW1 or 2. We actually act on principles like freedom and democracy, and we pay a price. We standup up for our friends and allies.

America doesn’t. Never has. Never will.

In fairness what did they have to gain by jumping in Dads wars? Nothing. Until kikes invaded their political system they had no reason for war at all. They had the most fruitful empire on the planet until then.

>Canada wasn’t threatened in WW1 or 2
Listen leaf, I would link your entire post but I don't want to write an essay. You are talking like 1980's-90's burgers did, except our graves are noted all over the world in countries we did not occupy even though we could have. You must be mistaking the US with the british empire. We nuked the Japanese, and still didn't take their land. Whatever moral high ground you think you have, is brought to you be standard liberal delusions of moral superiority. Let me give you a hint, if you are spending time telling others about your own good deeds, rather then being told about your good deeds by others, you are just an asshole.

Nice dub-quads, leaf

all I want is for Canada to quit acting like a state. Are they really a country if they need our help in everything and once we don't get involved it gets made into an article? strange isn't it really makes you think.

Attached: 6789876987.png (1465x1209, 245K)

America didn’t enter WW1 until the us ship luicitania was sunk by the Germans ... three years after the start. Didn’t enter WW2 until pearl harbour. Not only did america not fight when France, England, and democracy was under attack, it actually was war profiteering, That’s basic history. You should get a basic education. American aren’t just self serving assholes. You’re also fucking stupid.

what in my post said any of that?

BTW, America has massive military bases in all those countries “it didn’t occupy.” So good luck with that argument.

Given SA attack on US oil and gas protection why didn't the US move to support Canada?

they want those bases and are actually paying for them.
It is a massive burden on the US taxpayer being the protector of the world order, so much so we can't afford our own health care. But you know, you're welcome for the safe global trade system i guess, my mom has cancer but whatever.

says who rabbi?

Saudi > Canada

no questions asked. Canadians push feminist bullshit and suck dog dick

Why not? They are a bunch of pedophiles that also happens to be terrorist goat fuckers, humanity needs to get rid of that cancer.

just nuke canda desu

Attached: 1526070305293.jpg (797x822, 60K)

The United states is the city and we are the hamlet on the outskirts.

Funny how a tweet saying the saudis shouldn’t act like the medieval barbrians they are is interfering in their government but funding muslim groups and building mosques in foreign, non-muslim countries is totally different. Muslims are disgusting creatures. Too bad we accept their bullshit with open arms though.

>America never helps anyone....

Crack open a history book leaf tard.

Well, I have never had such regret for making a thread.
In the end I just want to say, Americans have not actually given up on Canada. The memes were juicy, but if there had been real trouble, we would have been on the side of the maple leaf. You snow niggers will be fine, don't get so scared on your first case of international condemnation. You guys screamed 9/11 faster then the jews did. Relax, everything is fine.

You're alright burger. Come by and have a beer with me anytime.

It's fine, they haven't done anything, they got in a huff and removed their patients from our hospitals, oh no.
Saudis are retardedly savage and need to be reminded of that now and then.

>retardedly savage and need to be reminded of that now and then.
>putting women in their proper place is savage
kys

Cheers!

Found the American with a heart

The memes were pretty golden and it got heated a few times, but we'll always stick with you

Then instead of virtue signaling about feminists, Trudeau's govt should have talked about mosque funding. Also they funded mosques in the West as a request by Western politicians during the cold war who wanted Muslims away from communism. So they decided to try Salafism. So it's time they stop. Actually, all foreign funding of religious institutions should be prevented. How the fuck is this not a law in a secular country?
Not just patients, medical residents too. So less doctors and doctors in training in Canada when there is a shortage.
>Canada wasn’t threatened in WW1 or 2. We actually act on principles like freedom and democracy, and we pay a price.
Lol no. Canada was part of the British empire during WW1. Canadians fought there and had no choice. It had nothing to do with freedom or democracy.
Middle Easterners have always been at war for 6000 years. The whole region is full of disasters. The monarchies though are the most stable, relatively speaking. Last thing they need is SJW retardation and subversive """""diversity"""" in the citizenry.

>We will trade war with you until you treat us as fairly as we have treated you
We actually treat you more fairly then you treat us. There's a trade deficit, and it's in your favour. There's been a trade deficit in your favour for 33 years straight.

The tariffs that Trump complained about when creating his own are on industries that your government heavily subsidizes.
There was no contention or dispute about this, it's a normal thing for one nation to protect an industry and for a nation that trades with it to use tariffs to weigh against those subsidies to keep their own industry viable, it's not an issue.
Trump was just making hay, it's cosmetic fodder for low information types to latch onto. Don't just be a mindless stooge for anybody, and don't take my word for this shit either, look into how trade operates for yourself and you'll see the truth of the matter.

Gold star, best post in the thread

Well this is debatable. The population of your country, versus the population of my country, is already very different. Which means if you want to find the truthful benefactor, you need to scale the trade to the size of the participants. When you scale US imports to Canada imports per capita, the US is actually the one with a massive deficit.
However, both of us are probably getting our facts from local media, which means either of us could be misinformed by local bias. So a proper contest is a great way to settle the matter.

I just wish we would stop bending over backwards for these subversive fucks. We have absolutely nothing in common with them except for our love of money and oil.

JUST a friendly reminder Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White. Keep in mind just 4 decades ago it was 96% White. The fastest peacetime genocide in history.

Canada as a "White European" nation has literally ceased to exist. When you are interacting with a leaf, on a balance of probabilities, you are interacting with a chink, paki, arab, gook, spic, muslim, nigger, etc.

Attached: le 53 genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

>pic related

Attached: saudi leaf not canadian.jpg (618x285, 39K)

>pic very related

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

This is a Canadian classroom. Notice anything? The BASED black man sure does.

Attached: leaf classroom.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

Why is there no statistics from 1991 till 2001?
Also this is sad.

This is a Canadian classroom. Notice anything?

Attached: leaf classroom2.jpg (1010x568, 605K)

THIS is a Leaf classroom. Notice anything?

A Muslim Soros Open Societies globalist took over StatsCan and cooked the books.

Attached: canada classroom2.jpg (450x253, 47K)

This is what Badr wanted to do to your country, with the full backing of Soros and Canada

>pic related

I'm quite surprised you guys didn't publicly execute him and his family publicly. wtf?

Attached: trudeau soros freeland.png (505x210, 60K)

The Jewish Kike in the pic is (((Chrsita Freiland))), the one who tweeted demanding you release the Badrs and gave the other traitors citizenship

Attached: chrystia freiland.jpg (640x474, 54K)

Wait a minute...you keep mentioning the Badr's, and I and the other readers would like some more information about them. Who are these Badr's?

Attached: 1529826804704.jpg (1024x747, 222K)

You mean Badawi family? Fuck them and fuck who ever supported them.

Not good with names, but some Saudi user exposed them recently. Soros Leftist NGO-paid subversive pawns.

>1/3

Attached: saudi leaf.jpg (1279x477, 399K)

Badawi, who are these fucks? Is there anything you can link for us who don't know about them to read?

2/3

yes dumping now. Leafs were actively paying and supporting these subversive kikes

Attached: saudi leaf 2.jpg (1279x255, 138K)