Why do niggers love chicken?

Attached: IMG_0047.png (319x374, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mBLoWJVGWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Behold, a man!

I don't know...why?

You ever raised chickens? Takes no effort

I don't know. I was hoping user would have the answer.

Because its good? Id place a bet to say more white people eat chicken than black. Chicken pot pie, chicken noodle soup etc. I fuckin love chicken.

Attached: kfc.jpg (599x800, 106K)

That doesn't explain why. Everyone wants easy food. Is there a genetic reason?

Most people in general love chicken. You’d be hard pressed to find a country on earth where it’s not widely eaten

Attached: 08F32CAB-F8E3-4A64-B5FB-5CB561D0B69E.jpg (720x720, 128K)

Who dosen't?I fucking love chicken, its sooo fucking good, i have never tried American KFC but i wish to try it someday.

this is now a diogenes thread

Attached: diogenes.jpg (1024x752, 305K)

It's my understanding that niggers love chicken more than others. Is this wrong?

Because it's cheaper than pork or beef.

/thread

Don't /thread me faggot. This is important.

Who doesn't?
On topic:
Where do these small chicken wings even come from? Do they harvest them from little geneticly engineered baby chicks? Always wondered this.

Attached: received_2028634783832286.jpg (640x640, 34K)

White person who loves chicken here

Everybody loves chicken

Attached: 4971D810-64FF-4EDE-BDD2-4AA67C3DE85F.jpg (2600x1455, 355K)

They get to taste the forbidden white flesh.
Also chickens will eat anything. Shit even a dog wouldnt touch

Everyone loves chicken, it just happens to be far cheaper animal protein so poor people favour it, hence the meme. Nowhere near as nutritious as beef, though, there's a reason why good steak is expensive.

Have you seen how many japanese people love KFC?

cheap low fat tasty protein
what's not to like
it's practically cheating to gain

I understand that everyone loves chicken. But why do niggers love it more?

Attached: download (7).jpg (474x613, 28K)

A negress explained it like they love the feeling of grease in their veins.
They seem to be unaware thats high blood pressure and diebetus

Their love for it is just more noticeable due to nigger behavior. Like how they'll kill eachother over it but that expands to anything they like

They don't

Yes they do

If you're lazy, would you rather catch and eat some yard bird or be forced to go hunt?

is that an Oblivion character?

it's not that they love it more, it's that they can't afford most other meats, which in urban areas especially are more expensive than chicken
another issue is they aren't actually capable cooks, no matter what twitter apes might screech. they HAVE to deep fry everything. they HAVE to add a truckload of salt. they HAVE to cook everything well-done, because they just don't know how else to do it.

>lazy

We're not talking about Mexicans

Are you seriously such a redneck that you just assume that the way everyone gets their food is by catching it like you do?

Can someone explain the cup thing to me

Cus they are the same
youtube.com/watch?v=3mBLoWJVGWM

what do you want to know

I don't get it it at all. I understand when Plato when he says that there are many cups but only one idea of a cup, but when Diogenes says "what about the emptiness?" it's treated like "Plato btfo" moment. Why? I don't understand what Diogenes is saying about the emptiness in the cup.

the btfo moment is diogenes tapping platos forehead and saying it's empty. diogenes is saying that platos head is empty, which is calling plato stupid

its not really a btfo moment, he's just insulting plato

Because breaded deep fried chicken meat tastes good, literally everyone loves it regardless of race you mong.

Niggers are used to eating bats and rats and small animals with fast twitch muscle fibers in africa

>diogenes posting in 2018
thanks for the lul friend

You mean you don't like chicken?

he is implying the whole idea of generalizing every single cup is stupid because the example is wrong, every cup in the example are the same, yet each hold supposedly different value, it IS stupid, Diogenes didn't need to point it out because he wasn't going to led out breath for such a retarded diatrad and rather amicably responded with him being an idiot.

Weird no real answer in the topic.
The reason the stereotype of both fried and chicken and watermelon became a nigger thing was because of packed lunches.
Both fried chicken and watermelon are cheap, delicious, and can be eaten without utensils.
It was common at the time that the stereotype developed to see nigger workers unwrap a lunch of the two foods for the reason above.
Seeing the niggers eat the same meals again and again made white equate a special affinity for the foods by niggers. They may or may not have realized it was just because it was an inexpensive and convenient lunch and if they did they probably just didntt care.
People hate niggers and stereotypes are fun.

Attached: 1525992004392s.jpg (250x216, 8K)

Why didn't they just eat a sandwich. Seems more convenient

why do americans love BBC?

so a basket weaving forum will think you're based if you act like a subhuman so long it's done ironically?

You can imagine if you had to bake your own bread you'd save it for dinner and use the leftovers for toast in the morning.

your dogs a s0yb0y then. dogs love chicken, woof it down real quick. You probably have one of those shaking hairless poodles that only eat gourmet food from little cans "because hes worth it"

The reason Diogenes was "based" was because he was the only one like that. If there was a populace of people living in wine barrels and jacking off in the markets it would have been slapped down with prejudice (ideally anyway).
The difference between something albeit action, art, ideal, etc being outside the norm and degenerate is how widespread it is.
I'm trying to remember who it was because I think it was a nigger comedian who talked about how when gangster rap first became a thing he listened to it all the time and thought it was fine. He thought this because he was one of the only people that listened to it. He identified it as a negative force but enjoyed it because he knew it was negative and wasn't going to let it affect him.
Then he realized it gained popularity he stopped listening to it because he knew it was never something that should have gained mass exposure.
This BTW is the main overarching danger that the left pushes. That everything should be for everyone. Some things are safe in small doses. But most things broadly distributed are a poison.

ugly shitskin untermensch kys