Fuck the Taxman

be me.

>leave good job because fuck Hospital work in2015
>start own company.
>get fucked on a risky business move
>live in debt and beans and rice
>start doing OK
>live on basically $1,300 a month in 2017.
>have good holiday season in 2017
>oh boy the LLC has a lot of retained earnings.
>Finallymadeit.jpg
>30K in LLC partnership funds.
>2018
>talk to accountant.
>half of retained earnings is considered personal income.
>31k income for 2017
>Income tax + self employment tax = $8,250
>fuck me!
>take retained earnings out in 2018 from 2017
>same money I already paid taxes on, I need to pay taxes again on.
> MFW I live in essentially poverty but owe the IRS almost 20k

Seriously, fuck this life. I'm fucking off to Thailand. Fucking paying thousands for boomer social security.

Attached: 1522470432089.jpg (793x865, 121K)

WTF i'm in basically the same boat right now. I owe like 10k in back taxes but now my business has gone under in large part because I spend all my profit trying to pay the fucking taxes.

>leave good job because fuck Hospital work in2015

lol, were you a male nurse?

But you vote democrat, right?

count yourself lucky, 50% of people are taxed to death

Attached: kek.jpg (800x533, 66K)

I always take my money and buy metals or something physical for it

In germany you have to pay extra taxes if you have a special amount of money in your account...you get tortured for saving too much money...beside the 45% we already have to pay

Hope silver will go up soon...

Abolish all income tax and go to consumption tax only. Our system is fucked against the common man.

based chink poster

wow that's actually a great idea. stops retarded people from building up too much fiat currency and hurting themselves.

Did you hire a kike accountant to jew his way through it or did you do it yourself?

X-ray tech. I knew a guy who had an awesome life being an x-ray tech. Lived in the florida keys had a sailboat. A fun life. Got in one of the best programs in the US. Paid nothing for school. I got a job at a major US hospital. A prestigious hospital. Hard work. Understaffed. lots of twats around. lots of retarded women middle managers. It drove me nuts. I couldn't do it anymore. I made base pay of 28/Hr. I don't want to go back bros, but I keep getting ass fucked.

Attached: 0ca4f6af88a911996fe0bd3cf429fe5384d28f37de0811ee276c9b5bc0fe0631.png (609x610, 545K)

Shoulda just went to the hr block in sears tbhfam

For 60k you should put up with it. Just pick a different hospital.

Attached: 1532458336196.jpg (640x614, 30K)

JUST OPEN YOUR OWN BUSINESS BRO ITS PRACTICALLY RISK FREE.

Should've sold crack.

You only have two choices. You can stick it out with your business and live in poverty or you can go back to being an x-ray tech and live a decent life. You can work at another hospital if your previous hospital was that unbearable.

Right there with you.

unfortunately,

That was per diem, as needed. pay schedule. I had no trouble finding weeks of full-time, at first. Then we got a new Cunt Female department manager that fucked shit up. I started getting less time. A full-time job paid low 40's, with good benefits and paid time off. MRI pays well. I was going to do that if I keep getting ass fucked. School is only a year for that. But fucking hell man. Society is a fucking drag. I just want to be somewhere else. So much cringey corny shit goes on at the hospital. So many onions doctors you have to kiss ass too. So many dumb women.

Attached: 1501606959233.jpg (488x563, 32K)

>boomers get healthcare
>I don’t
>they expect me to pay for their shit

ZOG doesn't want you being self employed, they want you working for Goldberg Global Inc.

What the fuck are you doing bro? Get a fucking accountant here’s how I know you’re a troll or a retard. LLCs and S Corp are considered pass through, you can if you wanted to have the money go straight from the register to your wallet and only need to pay taxes once. Are you an C Corp then? Why?

Look if you wanna go live in Thailand for pennies a day I can't and won't try to stop you, but you're going to hit 50 and your body will start to nosedive; what will you do for health care?

Build a nice little nest egg at a job you hate, or better yet, scale your business down and work part time at both, Then you have your backup if things get better for your business, but you're still earning ~40k from your day job.

Hedge your bets, user. Remember that the system isn't out to fuck you, it just doesn't care. Use this.

Attached: we-cant-pay-you-but-the-exposure-will-be-great-2946327.png (500x513, 69K)

it's a partnership LLC.

I’m confused as to how you’re getting taxed twice. Are you drawing a salary or are paying yourself via owner payouts? I’m in a LLC and all my business taxes are paid by the business I just have to pay whatever’s I owe on my personal income. How the fuck do you owe 20k? Are you taking losses on your personal taxes? You can and should.

You need to hire an (((accountant)))

LLC? From my understanding LLC taxes pass through the Owner as personal income. That is why people setup a c-corp and then pay themselves a salary. But then the corp profit is taxed.

Taxed twice because, LLC retained earings is considered taxable personal income. Disbursement taken from LLC bank account to personal account is considered personal income.