STOP TOUCHING THESE THINGS!!

They’re chemically neutering you!!! And the government isn’t stopping them. Receipts are LOADED with BPA, which is fucking with your endocrine system, your brain, causing cancer, increasing obesity, and more. Literally, the most widespread artifact of consumer culture is killing us. I’m not exaggerating, user. This is so fucked up and widespread that there should be a massive crusade against these fucking things. Anything using thermal paper gives your system a MASSIVE dose of powdered BPA (pseudo estrogen) that leaches through your skin every time you touch one of these fucking things. Look it up, user. Your very manhood, your prostate, your children are all at risk. Tell everyone you know to avoid the receipt Jew. It is unconscionable that no one has done anything about this yet. People in the service industry and cashiers are especially, HIGHLY FUCKED. Godspeed user.

>“There’s more BPA in a single thermal paper receipt than the total amount that would leach out from a polycarbonate water bottle used for many years,” said John Warner, Ph.D., president of the Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry.

>Research has linked BPA to an increased risk of breast and prostate cancers, cardiovascular disease, and reproductive and brain development abnormalities. Because it mimics the biological activity of estrogen, developing children face the greatest risks from BPA.

Attached: D03503D2-D2D6-4350-B015-0DF33CBB64D5.jpg (1800x3196, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plasticpollutioncoalition.org/pft/2016/12/23/is-bpa-on-thermal-paper-a-health-hazard
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/explainer-store-receipts-and-bpa
foxnews.com/health/2014/10/22/common-receipt-paper-contains-bpa-study-says.html
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2014/10/27/receipts-expose-high-levels-bpa/
possupply.com/paper-rolls/thermal-receipt-roll-paper/bpa-free-thermal-paper-rolls/
imgoat.com/uploads/2522a2b272/133892.jpg
westernmastery.com/2018/02/28/inexpensive-effective-xenoestrogen-free-products/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
naturalsociety.com/the-bpa-solution-how-to-naturally-reverse-the-effects/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A chronically high estrogen level disrupts the male and female reproductive and endocrine systems. BPA has been found in well over 90 percent of American adults and children. High levels are associated with altered thyroid function, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, impaired liver and kidney function, inflammation, hyperactivity, and impaired learning. In men, such levels have been linked to reduced libido, lower sperm quality, and altered sex-hormone concentrations. And in women, these levels have been tied to reproductive effects such as polycystic ovary syndrome, infertility, miscarriage, premature delivery, and an increased risk of breast cancer. Women may be especially vulnerable to the BPA in receipts.

if you dare someone to eat one they will get gynecomastia

based chink poster

Should be easy to test if this is real in a lab, with some rats and a daily fresh bed of reciepts. How long do you think it would take to see results?

plasticpollutioncoalition.org/pft/2016/12/23/is-bpa-on-thermal-paper-a-health-hazard

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/explainer-store-receipts-and-bpa

foxnews.com/health/2014/10/22/common-receipt-paper-contains-bpa-study-says.html

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2014/10/27/receipts-expose-high-levels-bpa/

There are people who actually take receipts? Theres the option to get it digital or for small purchases just tell them to throw it away and monitor your account closely.

There are still humans handing those things out user. People with families, pregnant even. They’re handling that shit all day every day. Everyone went nuts about BpA in water bottles years ago but no one gives to shits about receipts which are twenty Brazilian times worse. It’s got to be a fucking conspiracy

I wonder if that shit is covering all printed goods.

It’s in a lot of shit. Tickets and other printed items. This thread is being slid hard

possupply.com/paper-rolls/thermal-receipt-roll-paper/bpa-free-thermal-paper-rolls/
BPA free Thermal paper exists. We should demand it's exclusive use. I totally don't own a company that makes it or anything. I just care.

What if you're a street urchin that's stored their weed wrapped up in receipt papers for years?

thank you user this is new information for me
holy shit this is unreal
they are fucking with us at every change they get

BUMP (post a daily please)

Attached: 341a68c43f70f325761ecef1496a6bcbd871bbf3412b651e2f060e0b453807e8.jpg (650x366, 14K)

Many companies selling BPA free thermal paper use BPS which is almost equally fucked up! Watch out!

Don't quote me but it may not as bad as you think since it didn't have oils/water to act as a solvent beyond regular handling.

I will start to. It’s important. I told this poor young fat girl today working at a Pizza place, and she almost started having a panic attack. She said she’d been working most of her life behind the register and handling these things. She was super fat, which might be typical for someone working at a pizza place, but you can bet handling receipts has contributed. SAD!

>not wearing neoprene gloves whenever you go out
it's like you WANT to get aids

I'd say a month oughta do it

>still using paper receipts instead of email receipts

pathetic

Attached: jSpd1oA.jpg.png (500x483, 247K)

They have fucked us at every turn.

They’re used far and wide, user. I thought most people knew about this but I quickly realized that almost no one has any idea. That’s the only reason I’m posting this. I bet my balls that receipts kill more people than guns and terrorists in this country and no one has any fucking idea about it.

Xenoestrogens are in a lot more things than you'd ever believe. The stuff is in beauty products and lotions, aresols and other air products, and most egregiously, BPA is used to line the inside of around ~80% of all tinned can food.

Attached: xenoestrogen warning symbol(2).png (2677x775, 64K)

Wouldn’t be the first time they sell you the disease first, and then sell you the cure.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1384898855269.gif (174x178, 556K)

Attached: 632E25D9-3648-49FE-90ED-D67D40C9D0AF.jpg (960x719, 134K)

god bless you user, i just got to know thanks to you, already telling my friends too

You have to touch receipts to sign them. I'm tempted to wear some kind of fucking gloves all day even when it's hot.

ok because you are all retarded, this is a bait thread, taken from /b/, notice the items on the receipt, clearly for using a cucumber as an impromptu dildo

I masturbate with and onto Wal-Mart receipts.

I usually say "No receipt please/Oh, no receipt" when offered one, because I'm an alpha male.

A bait thread? /b/? I don’t even go on that cesspool of traps and tweens. I used the image bc it was borderline funny. Kys for trying devalue this important info.

your saving souls user. thank you for your service.

Attached: nod2.gif (250x145, 1.07M)

they have unironically been called the "curse of civilization". There's a nice guide on avoidance and decontamination I ripped from a medical journal. But It's too high of res for me to post in the thread

imgoat.com/uploads/2522a2b272/133892.jpg

Attached: bahahahahahahahaha.gif (397x200, 1.68M)

Thank you user. You are doing a great thing telling all your friends. I was even thinking of paying to print out flyers (on non thermal paper) and putting it on people’s cars to spread this shit. It’s really fucked up, and something needs to be done.

What if this is leaching from the landfills and turning the freak'n frogs gay?

>tfw was a cashier for 2 years

Attached: 1530164784446.gif (300x300, 1012K)

You have my condolences.

That is certainly part of it, but frogs breath through their skin, so they manifest extreme consequences of this kind of thing far quicker and more severely. But in addition to that women are taking birth control pills and pissing excess estrogen into the water supply. It’s super fucked up too, but receipts is an easier and more immediately impactful obstacle to clear first.

Kek

I know this might sound like hippie shit but would hemp-based plastics and paper prevent this?

post manboobs pls

It's in our toilet paper, we're fucked.

"Two recent studies published in Environmental Science & Technology have shown that BPA and cousin chemical BPS used in “BPA free products” but also highly estrogenic in nature, are much more pervasive in our common, everyday products than we could have imagined

The two new studies mentioned above involved examination of hundreds of samples of paper from everyday items such as toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, newspapers, magazines, tickets, and even business cards.

Most of the paper samples tested contained the hormone disruptor BPA, BPS or both.

How and why the paper was so contaminated is a question that requires further study to ascertain, but for now, the key is to avoid thermal paper as much as possible as this is the worst offender perhaps because it is often recycled and may somehow become contaminated during the recycling process. The ink may be involved in the contamination as well.

In fact, it is best to avoid touching all recycled paper period as BPA and BPS absorb readily through the skin – you don’t have to eat it to have them enter your bloodstream. If your job involves handling thermal paper receipts, for example, best to wear gloves. And, if you can turn down receipts and instead rely on an online itemization of your expenditures, that would be a good step as well."

Attached: toiletpaper.jpg (1004x830, 84K)

SAGE

I bet they would actually, but I honestly don’t know much about the need for thermal paper in general. I just know that it’s killing people.

Attached: me.jpg (1135x1520, 123K)

I can help you with designing flyers and stuff if you are serious about raising awareness.

Fukn wat, is this real?

Just say oh nonononono

Yes, there are studies on it.

So if I use recycled toilet paper i've been dabbing my asshole with estrogen? that's the gayest shit i've ever heard wtf

Why

BPS is worse, funny enough.

PROTIP: all plastic is toxic. BPA free plastic likely just has BPS.

I am serious, but I’m a designer as well, so I’m okay. But thank you user. Much appreciated. Please design and print your own though if you can. Everyone should, honestly.

BUMP

This is some high effort trolling.
I’m impressed.
However, reported and saged.
OP is a talented faggot

>TFW Anons find out Rite Aid's end game.

Attached: patrick-is-surprised.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

Could this explain why girls are hitting puberty and getting larger breasts earlier? All part of (((their))) plan as well?

You must be from one of the Chinese factories selling us your poison. How do you live with yourself?

Bump.

*Screams internally*

holy fuck im a cashier in my summer job

I hope that’s not true. Giving my son pacifiers that are “BPA free.” Need to look at all this shit.

>the ink
The whole point of thermal paper is that it doesn't require ink dummy.

This is fucked. So fucked. What can be done? Seriously

>used to use old receipts to floss between my teeth
>developed gyno despite never being fat
Wish I'd known sooner.

Also, "BPA free" is a marketing term, as it's just replaced by another equally potent chemical. All can linings have it, as they're lined with an epoxy. Drink beer? BPA. Glass bottles? Caps are lined with epoxy. There's no escape, and it's no wonder testosterone levels are declining globally.

Fact: everything man-made or natural either directly reduces testosterone, or is an endocrine disruptor. Meanwhile, literally nothing increases testosterone.
Imagine if the inverse were true, and chemicals were raising testosterone: it would be a national health crisis as women would begin growing body hair and developing deep voices, etc. So how come when it's men who're affected, nobody cares?

Quit user. Make a big stink about it and mention a lawyer, they’ll work something out for you.

Looks like you can order BPA free toilet paper and paper towels online. I think I'm going to avoid recycled paper products.

you just saved some trans out there alot of money

gotta avoid BPA and xenostrogens too

good source

will replace all my toiletries/hygiene products this week

westernmastery.com/2018/02/28/inexpensive-effective-xenoestrogen-free-products/

It's over. This is the "lead pipes made everyone retarded and caused the downfall of Rome" of our civilization except worse

Attached: 42k.jpg (500x500, 144K)

Oh he'll be pacified alright from sucking on plastic all day.

i need the money user and i work for my dads friend
i have less than 20 days left so fuck it

Get a bidet and use TP just to dry off.

just wear gloves while you handle all that filthy shit user

kill yourself Shlomo

Thanks

I've seen clerks wearing gloves before, that might be uncomfortable though.

>nothing increases testosterone.

raw onions bro take the onion pill

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

what about bus tickets and airplane tickets?

most printer ink is highly xenoestrogenic

I ate two and literally became gay for about 3 days. Barely avoided catching the aids...

Yup. Sorry to deliver the bad news.

nice digits bro

idk i dont want to be made fun of

It is not the chemicals, anons. It is the tight pants. Skinny jeans were created to render men sterile.

What about smoking marijuana rolled up in a receipt paper joint?

fuck man i did some research this shit is in everything

theres no way to escape except moving to the woods and drinking out of wooden cups and bowls

you can't avoid it entirely but you have to try and least reduce your intake drastically to preserve your health
(((they))) are poisoning us all the time
this was a hard pill to swallow...

DRINK TEA FELLAS
TAKE THE LEAFPILL

naturalsociety.com/the-bpa-solution-how-to-naturally-reverse-the-effects/

Here's something I don't get: why do the jews fuck up themselves too?
They drink water, get receipts, and wipe their asses too so aren't they just as affected by BPA, lead, söy, fluoride, etc?

ORDERING GLASS WATERBOTTLE RIGHT NOW

TAKE THE GLASSPILL FELLAS

>"here you go, will that be cash or card today?"
"card thanks"
>"sure just tap when ready"
tap card
>"would you like a receipt?"
"no thanks"
>"sure, have a nice day"
"y-you too"

receipt avoided thanks for the shitpost

Why does the Jew hate us so?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

why not non-aluminum metal?

brainlet boomer meme

Lads... why are they doing this to us? I just want to be left alone

Attached: 1532666049106.png (363x501, 83K)

my children hated pacifiers.

silicone might be somewhat safe. seems over 350F it might offgas fromaldehyde and other shit but high quality silicone should be safe. consider how they colour silicone, though, since colours require some sort of chemical (like ones with bpa)

they have resin linings to remove metallic taste, these linings have bpas

theyre not doing it on purpose its just all plastic contains this shit and plastic is in everything

so lets see:

1) Women take birth control pushed by jews and piss into our water supply, we are drinking their estrogen piss
2) Our Foods are genetically modified to give us cancer
3)The water is injected with a medication of Flouride to keep us sedated
4) Now we find out that the paper we wipe our ass with is filled with Estrogen too

It makes me so mad, I AM FILLED WITH IMPOTENT RAGE

WHY CANT WE HAVE GOOD THINGS FOR ONCE IN OUR BULLSHIT LIVES

The big thing is thermal paper has POWDERED BPA. All these other things are bad, but not catastrophically dangerous bc they don’t leach into your skin like powdered BPA