If the Earth is a ball and the sun is millions of miles away from us...

If the Earth is a ball and the sun is millions of miles away from us, how is it possible that only the top layer of clouds is being illuminated?
Also how can clouds, birds, insects etc. all defy this magical, invisible, immeasurable force called "Gravity", yet planets are uniquely bound by it?
Why aren't clouds, birds, insects etc. just flying away from the Earth and into space if they can defy gravity so effortlessly?
You have no answers for this, globeheads, yet the Bible has answers for all of this.

Attached: 7629d0923899cd42[1].jpg (1599x1200, 53K)

im religious but you're retarded

Can I get an areligious explanation of the flat earth? Globists, at least play devils advocate for me. Thisll be fun.

Attached: 1533601337791.jpg (702x684, 127K)

My guess is
>babbys first acid trip

Earth is flat and redpilled.

Attached: 1524158390902.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

Lucifer was also of God before.

I'm sorry, but you don't not reach the minimum level of I.Q. to discuss these topics.

Attached: Ride-Smarts-Restrictions.jpg (293x409, 19K)

>ur stupid
The globeheads sure have convincing arguments.

You're retarded. I'm glad you're asking questions but you genuinely don't understand how circles and lines work in a long scale.

flat earth is 100% a psyop
this thread was made by a jew

If globe earth theory is so obvious Prove it to me without using third party information which you can nought verify 100%

Attached: 791C6038-0151-49EE-911F-D4CF43BB6F57.jpg (384x384, 31K)

>Why aren't clouds, birds, insects, etc. bound by gravity?

They very much are. We have a very thorough understanding of the physics required to keep birds, insects, and clouds off the ground.

Because this was taken at sunset and sunset is later the higher up you are. The sun hasn't set for the top of the clouds yet.

Got any other brain busters?

Attached: 1514694778500.webm (1024x578, 1.33M)

> posting evidence that the Earth is round
It would be impossible to account for this phenomenon with a flat Earth but is a basic consequence of a round Earth

The sun is mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace
Where hydrogen is built into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees
Yo ho it's hot, the sun is not a place where we could live
But here on earth there'd be no life without the light it gives

>still not a single piece of evidence of a spherical earth given
Let me guess, all of you globeheads have never investigated this topic and blindly believe that Jewish "scientists" have determined? You seem to disregard everything else the Jews made up, just not the ball earth.

why does the light from the sun and moon shine only straight down and not out in all directions?

Are you blind?

>Picture
Can't tell you since I have no clue where the sun was relative to the cloud
>How can things be in the sky
Clouds are made of tiny water droplets which are literally so small that they don't just plummet to the earth. Birds and insects have wings. Birds also have feathers, helping them generate more lift, and hollow bones, meaning they weigh less than a non-bird of comparable size.

>Why don't they fly into space
Nothing is pushing them into space.

>The Bible
The Bible does not say the earth is flat. There are passages which can be seen as inferring that the earth is flat, but only if you're an idiot and don't understand what metaphors and similes are.

There are quite a few attractive fallacies that flat earthers cling to. One that got me for a while is the generally accepted equation for measuring the curvature of the earth as 8in^2 per mile. Experiments show that a laser beam over say 7 miles of flat water is visible where it shouldn't be.

Well the equation is problematic for a number of reasons and is only accurate over short distances due to exponential growth (the curvature would ultimately consume itself on a graph).

There is measurable variance in height that is explained by the FE community by several things (refraction, atmospheric scattering). Honestly it's really quite interesting but most of it doesn't add up.

What does add up is that (((NASA))) is a fraudulent money laudering racket that steals $50mil a day from tax payers for nefarious purposes and likely doesnt even go into space anymore. They are on record contradicting what space looks like (stars/no stars) from orbit and the moon, almost all of their photos are shopped, videos with lazy editing shows ISS astro-nots vanishing into thin air on what is advertised as a live feed, and several astro-nots and engineers admit we lost all original moon landing telemetry AND the technology to escape low earth orbit. It's actually startling how brazen NASA is lying to the public...I guess because nobody really pays attention to them anymore.

The flat earthers are honest idiots, but they are onto something. NASA is a fucking lie and should be nuked.