IT IS GOING DOWN

The number? National Child Trafficking Hotline.

Attached: 486BA963-903D-41A5-8ACB-1489633CCDDB.jpg (1125x447, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourguy.org/did-the-fbi-just-serve-warrants-on-the-clinton-foundation-its-happening/
bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want them to go down so badly that im willing to believe a little bit op, please dont let me down

Q IS A MOSSAD PSY OP

Q IS BLACK CUBE

Attached: 1504071296076.png (1345x607, 286K)

Q here
You die in your sleep if you read this

its either happening or its not. Believing in Q has nothing to do with anything.

Yawn, nothing will happen, q a gay

WHY ARE REGULAR CONSPITARDS ALL SPERGING AGAINST Q?

IS IT BECAUSE THE MEDIA REPORTED ON IT? YOU LIKE TO BE OUTCASTS DONT YOU??

Sick get including ID. Been real, anons. So long and thanks for all the meme's.

REGULAR CONSPIRATARDS SEE CHILDREN IN Q CLOTHS AND THINK

>"jee this isnt edgy anymore, Q is a psyop REEEEEE!!!!"

seems like wishful thinking rather than purposefully led knowledge unless CF knowingly funds/works with the national trafficking hotline. If there's evidence in that aspect perhaps this is how they shut down competition, find leaks, or find new fodder. Could be interesting to look into.

Ooooohh fuuuuuuugggg!!!!! Et tu brute?

When literally nothing happens again will you faggots fuck off once and for all?

This guy works on the Board of Directors of the International Center For Missing & Exploited Children.

Attached: jeff-koons-portrait.jpg (814x1085, 136K)

its time

Attached: 1533584858745.jpg (638x498, 73K)

Zero arrests
Zero swat raids
Zero asset seizures
Zero grand jury indictments
>muh sealed muhdictments
FUCK OFF

They were involved in that whole bus-of-Haitian-kids thing a long time ago.

>International Center For Missing & Exploited Children.
LARGEST SELECTION
BEST PRICES
Get one free with every $1 million donation to the Clinton Foundation

yes.

Attached: vestigation.jpg (655x527, 49K)

so if I dial this number, will i get put on a list and be iced by the CIA niggers tonight, or will I have to wait for a while before the suicide me....

Attached: 1437841082808.gif (640x400, 56K)

When it does, will YOU? Look, Trump would never alllow this to continue if it’s a larp. Because if it is, he looks like the biggest tool AND millions, literally MILLIONS will lose all faith in Trump. No fucking way all this is for a larp. And look at the news. Look at what is happening. The NXVIM shit, the pedo shit, the resignations.

Happenings scheduled weekly
If no happenings occur please wait until next scheduled happenings
I predicted this
Q

Attached: 38509689_1794017434022879_5060407107543629824_n.jpg (480x320, 17K)

usually they send an old guy to check you out
then they off someone they think you are connected to and fuck it up half the time because no one doing the vestigation has social medias or friends really.
so they whack the wrong people all the time thinking it will somehow have some effect..
but it's like.. dude. that kid just restringed my guitar once..

Nothing is going to happen. Screencap this and the thread it was posted in.

The circumstantial evidence that the Clinton Foundation was running kids from Haiti is fucking overwhelming. There’s not a doubt in my fucking mind that they were doing this. And as soon as Hillary lost, they closed shop. Come on. Get a clue!

1. Trump never confirmed.
2. In fact, Flynn and Sarah Sanders denied any affiliation btw Q and Trump admin.
3. All "Q proofs" are very far stretches.
>if you look hard enough, you can find anything you want

Holy. Shit.

If this isn’t proof that Q is bullshit than I don’t know what is. Than again, if you believe anything Q user post, you’re probably too fucking retarded to know any of it is fake.

Some are far stretches. Many are not at all.

is it really gonna happen lads??

>Trump would never alllow this to continue if it’s a larp
>Presidents and parties never, ever run permanent campaigns
You really gotta stop.

Q here, I didnt write that. Remember: ONLY trust things that you see me post personally.

Clinton has AIDS btw

At this point it reads like a sick leftost prank on conspiritards.

>Q

Attached: 1506471229869.png (645x729, 50K)

The only retards are you who are too myopic to see why it has to be this way. Wayyyyyyy too much points to legitimacy and admittedly, the things that point to larp are the lack of arrests. But just last week, he made a pretty sobering statement , Paraphrasing, these are the most powerful fucking people to ever live. They are so deeply embedded In the government, in the Justice Department, and the judiciary, but it’s going to take a while to even get to a point where they can be prosecuted because there’s so much corruption. It’s going to take a minute to clean the foundation of it ALL so justice can be given. That makes a lot of sense to me, and those of us who use our brains instead of emotion.

The airplane photo was found to be doctored though. I hope you're right that Q is real, but I'm hesitant to wholly believe or disbelieve

One of Qs first posts

Attached: 1533178462109.jpg (1093x385, 66K)

Nice thats a good way to go

>wrong tripcode
What level of Q LARP are we on now? number five? six?

I’ll be honest, I’m about 85/15 that Q is real. I’m a very knowledgeable, connected person to some high-level people. And to be brutally honest with you, I spoke to a guy who is a member of trumps advisory board a few months ago, I asked him straight up if Q was legit, his response to me? “Things are happening. He is on the periphery, but I promise you things are gonna happen”. I said “will there be arrests? Will Hilary get hers? He said “you’re damn right”. That is all true, believe it or don’t.

It isn’t. He updated a few days ago.

More early Q. How this LARP managed to go on after these predictions bombed is beyond me.

Attached: 1533178526366.jpg (433x293, 35K)

I know who you are John
Smith will break in at midnight!

The burden of proof lies on the the person making the claim.
You are actually fucking retarded for believing any of this shit. There will always be some globalist Jewy satanic deep state reason why Qs prophecy’s never play out, anyone with the slightest bit of pattern recognition would have caught onto this back in October.

Edit!
He said “I don’t know for SURE if Q is real, but he is at least on the periphery (of the inner circle). And this was in March.

>Qlarp

THAN-Q!
Fucking FINALLY. These goddamn pedos make my blood boil. If you’re a shill working to cover this up:
IT’S TOO FUCKING LATE. YOU WERE WARNED!

Attached: 6F855B7A-9BE4-46BD-B583-174D4DDF0E77.jpg (460x400, 60K)

>You’re actually fucking retarded
No, I’m actually a fucking genius. But believe what you will. When it goes down, just know that I know you’re a faggot

I trust Wikileaks, I distrust "Q".

thank god

No shit, Q user benefits Trumps administration whether it’s real or not. Trump is doing so bad that his supporters will believe anything redeeming about him to justify ever supporting him, no matter how unsubstantiated the claim is.

It’s fucking embarrassing to see real people at his rallies holding up the letter Q lmfao.

A stable genius, trust me!

fuck off nihilistic shill it's time to believe

Underrated

This is it

gov plane got snapped at arkansas airport loading up pallets of documents from Clinton foundation yesterday...today this.

its showtime

Imagine still thinking q is a larp at this point
How retarded can you be

>trump is doing so bad
Nigger Do you live on fucking planet earth? This is the greatest economy in 20 years. He has done more in less than two years for this country than the last four presidents combined

I mean yeah, it sounds a little cocky, but what the fuck am I going to do? Truth is truth

Woah. Gotta link?

you realize q never said hillay was arrested. some user in the chat did. stop shill for evil

What if I didnt read it?

FUG

Attached: 1533784877608.jpg (480x717, 41K)

Q predicted this

ourguy.org/did-the-fbi-just-serve-warrants-on-the-clinton-foundation-its-happening/

quick, someone post that email or quote from a staffer where she's telling someone "YOU BETTER FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT OR WE'LL ALL HANG FROM NOOSES!" right after she lost.

Judge a man’s effectiveness by the ferocity of his enemies.

No man has ever had such fierce enemies, with ZERO basis, as Donald Trump. And now.. Q has similar hate and enemies.

>Ourguy.org

Attached: 93365500a62c40d2a69de340be1ff350_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

The White House is in tip top shape, tippity top!

She was later found visiting the FBI headquarters in the early morning in the first week of November, too. You think propaganda MSM would report on it?

Q literally predicted this

Attached: 152625476869479.jpg (300x300, 24K)

ANOTHER BOOMERANON THREAD

pretty much this

Q is worth monitoring whether he's a psyop or not

Ok.

Attached: 190089E1-312C-4048-8611-28414653F5EF.jpg (750x562, 119K)

Man I can't wait for Oct 30

Last quarter saw only 2.2% GDP growth, after Trump’s tariffs were announced a rush to stock up on supplies and move inventory in case a trade war makes them more expensive, and we saw 4.1% growth Q2. Not only will this be short lived but growth will rapidly decline as trade declines.

Attached: 23DC65D9-5382-4F7F-BBDF-5A4691263F2E.jpg (1242x1733, 675K)

Are you guys ready for the greatest redemption story in the history of mankind?

Attached: Q-flames3.jpg (825x510, 66K)

Is finally happening?!

>triple double

Ah, finally, sweet relief.

This is convincing if you have a brain and any knowledge and apply cause and effect logic.
“NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THE MEDIA WILL NOT PUSH THE TRUTH.
MSM IMPLICATED IN HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT IN US MODERN DAY HISTORY.
REFER BACK TO PREV DROPS.
WITNESSING HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT UNFOLD IN US/WW MODERN DAY HISTORY.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CONGRESS/SENATE SEATS VACATE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CEO/BOD VACATE EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE DOJ/FBI (WHAT IS KNOWN) FIRE/RELEASE (VACATE) EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE VACATING PARTY (ALL POSITIONS) CHALLENGE/FIGHT/PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE ENTERING/DULY ELECTED POTUS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A FORMER US PRESIDENT TRAVEL THE WORLD AHEAD/BEHIND OF THE CURRENT ATTEMPTING TO UNDO/THREATEN/HIDE/COVER UP PREV/CURRENT ILLEGAL/CORRUPT/EVIL EVENTS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED 40-50K SEALED INDICTMENTS? NOT ALL FEDERAL/CRIMINAL.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY PEDO/CHILD EXP PEOPLE GO DOWN?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A SIMILAR LIKE GROUP RISE UP (MIMICS NAZI GERMANY) W/ SIMILAR-LIKE LOGO, PUSH, ETC.?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED POLITICAL FOUNDATIONS REC HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SPECIFIC TERRORIST SPONSOR ORGS ETC ONLY TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE ONCE OUT OF POWER?
ALL DURING THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING>?
NOT FAST ENOUGH?
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND/COMP WHAT WE ARE CURRENTLY DEALING WITH?
PEOPLE ARE DYING.
WE ARE UNDER THREAT OF KILL EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
THOSE WHO YOU TRUST THE MOST ARE THE MOST EVIL.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
HUMMANITY IS AT STAKE.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.”
Q

Blatant lies

MEME MAGIC
MEME MAGIC
MEME MAGIC
MEME MAGIC

You guys really need help, this is the most schizo post I’ve seen in a while.

Fuck you Freddie. Things were just starting to get good!!!

Clearly you do not qualify as intelligent and capable of cause and effect logic. Sorry, go back to tmz and look at niggers

Thx for this post

Only because China has no plan B and will burst the economy.

What was the statement?

Q only has enemies because it keeps vaguely predicting shit that never ends up happening
>mass marketed to normies via V for Vendetta
This has all the marks of kikery

I read it!!!!Let the records show I read it!!!

Attached: 1512099847459.png (136x159, 29K)

bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm

I honestly think the administration knows what they are doing with the tariffs. They are trying to artificially bolster our GDP growth before midterms. Not only will the GDP shrink when the trade war gets worse but inflation will increase dramatically. These practices are not helping many people. I honestly hope republicans maintain control of the house and senate so they have to take full responsibility for the upcoming economic downturn caused from rampant deregulation and tariffs.

Sauce?

Thx

Is that a threat? Do you know where you are? Fuck this gay earth

Attached: B32AF13A-9EA4-47D5-A0F5-846D66F00D4D.jpg (640x426, 21K)

Why even bother asking. It’s obviously going to be info wars or something even less credible, but you’ll believe it regardless because you need to justify to yourself that Trump is still worth supporting.

Yet. Predictions that don’t have specific dates can’t be held as lies. Look, I’m JUST as fucking impatient as the next guy. But LOOK AROUND MAN. It’s impossible to pretend nothing is happening. You can fucking FEEL IT getting closer. Pay attention. And don’t give up yet. This time next year? We’re on the fuck Q boat together.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Wojak 1776.jpg (800x601, 270K)