This man is your shooter

This man is your shooter.
In a previous thread I talked about how the parkland shooting had to have been done by someone that knew what they were doing as it was way too clean. See here : In the days prior I've been doing some research into who it could have been. They needed to meet a special criteria. They needed to be someone who
>has ties to the DNC in some way
>has prior knowledge of firearms/tactics(preferably special forces)
While doing some digging something about Sherrif Isreal struck me as odd, the video of him standing outside the school came out extremely quickly, to the point that nobody was even concerned about where the school cop was yet. The video was released almost to exonerate him before he was even accused of anything. Let's look at the shooters equipment
>ar-15
>body armor
>gas mask
>smoke grenades
All of these things are things isreal would have access to. Now here's the interesting part, Scott is directly friends with the Clinton's, in fact hes admitted it. The hardest thing to piece together was the tactical prowess. Until I found this article: google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-who-is-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20180223-story,amp.html
>He served a stint as a SWAT commander and was North Bay Village chief of police from 2004 to 2008, but left to run for sheriff in 2008 and 2012. Israel eventually won in 2012, and easily won re-election in 2016.
>SWAT Commander
What are your thoughts/ what can you add to this Jow Forums

Attached: Scott_Israel,_Sheriff,_Broward_County_Sheriff's_Office.jpg (220x275, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MKPKG2PZF3s
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
timesofisrael.com/trump-fbi-too-busy-with-russia-probe-to-prevent-florida-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, wrong thread link, here's the original thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-222217_Chrome.jpg (1080x1240, 667K)

>INB4 1 thousand Rabbi's descend upon this thread screeching "oy vey conspiracy theory, look away goyim."

Attached: 1533783387878.jpg (226x223, 13K)

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1503198158092.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

>all us trump supporters are retards who believe these dumb conspiracy theories
Thanks for sharing, shareblue

Attached: 4D8C616F-5454-4638-B7D0-9FAE43E1E2AE.jpg (714x476, 67K)

I doubt it was him. it would have to be someone(s) who can dissapear after the shooting. Like those swat guys that showed up from the other precinct

This will happen, always does.

That fucking cop did it and we all know it, we knew it the day of as well. That cop who wasn't in the same department as the first local responders was in on it too. He was a merc and in the kill squad sheriff moloch.

Attached: Spirit Cooking.jpg (720x724, 82K)

what happened to that girl on youtube with 3 videos accusing sherriff israel of statutory rape?
posted 5+ years before parkland..
deleted less than 1 month after parkland.

He didnt need to disappear, he blended in

I've never even heard of that so she probably got merced

this whole thing is sandy hook 2.0. they probably use the same strategy.

>As I approached the three DEP officers, I also pointed my rifle at the two males standing with their hands in the air.
approached the male on the right and handcuffed him. I then searched the male for weapons with negative results. Newtown Police Ofc. Flynn then
ran both parties over the radio. One of the DEP officers recorded the two males information. The two males were then identified as reporters for newspapers.
>I asked him why he was in the area. He stated that he used to live in Newtown and just "happened to be in the area". I asked him if he had a vehicle and he stated that it was pprked at the Sandy Hook Firehouse. I told him that two
officers would be walking him to his vehicle and that he was going to let them search it. I then assigned two Brookfield officers to complete this task.
>According to the Newtown Bee, a “reliable local law enforcement source” told them that a man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an “off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town.”

just collect all the names of the "security" there at parkland that day. which ones get fired.

this leprechaun has no soul.

Attached: IMG_6417.jpg (710x479, 91K)

The fact that the men of that town haven't got Israel fired is completely shameful. They should consider taking testosterone.

As I said in the previous thread, Cruz himself, in his jail interview that night, claimed that he only ever fired his AR two times before the school shooting. The detective who interviewed him took him at his word and never followed up on the question, as if the detective realized that there was no point in pressing Cruz on this point.

He's the odd man out, the only person that's lost nothing. He kept his job as ducking Sherrif after supposedly just letting 17 people die. He's MGS' Huey incarnate.

>Broward County Public Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie pulled the names of David Taylor and Andrew Medina from the reassignment list.
two more suspicious security

>Coral Springs police Sgt. Jeff Heinrich said during a news conference Friday that he was helping with maintenance on the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School baseball field Feb. 14 when the shooting broke out.
another guy I dont trust

Exactly. Also, Cruz had an alliby that was confirmed by some of the only witnesses interviewed that aren't crisis actors. He was talking to one of the qt crisis actors when the shooting happened. Both witnesses confirmed that.

The police barricaded the school 11 minutes before anything even started so dont trust any of them

I think the real shootings begins at 2:30. after police set up their perimeter zone around the 1200 & 1300 building. David Hogg even says he first heard shots at 2:30 during his little video. He was in the 1300 building hiding. SWAT team also go into that building

Exactly what I was saying.

>at around 2:30 PM, my sister exited her classroom at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School as part of what she believed to be a routine fire drill—the second one of the day.
>Around 2:30 pm on Wednesday, just before class dismissal, the fire alarm went off, and shooting began. A law enforcement official told told CBS News it was believed the suspect pulled the fire alarm before the shooting rampage.
I find some many references to 2:30. police claim 2:19 but they are lying

Yup

Attached: a78f3f83e76843ffc0cd653164afd618e287594991d17c481fb9536d319f673a.jpg (500x325, 37K)

Bunch of retards thinking the mainstream narrative was accurate...

Protip; Anytime there is a “training exercise” for an event that takes place the day of, its pretty safe to assume it’s a false flag.

Or go ahead and disagree with me and prove you’re a clinical retard.

It's really, really odd that they released that confession video.
Seems like mr. Israel has something the wants to prove. or hide.

This OP is a Q style shill trying to muddy the waters and make you sound idiotic.
Scott Israel is a deeply disgusting person and will almost certainly pay for what he has done. There is absolutely no reason to believe he was the shooter.

Until someone can show forensic proof that the shell casings came from his AR, I call bullshit.

Anybody check this guys social media for pizza related content?

Leave it to a jew to enter combat against defenseless opponents. Just like the Israeli military

It was this girl

Attached: 1519262665028.jpg.jpg (480x380, 61K)

Hey rabbi nice job completely blowing your cover.

this girl and her family give me creep vibes. I just found out from a semi recent article that this girl was in the AP psychology class. you may remember that room from the video with the mysterious girl laying in the blood, but when I was digging back in the early days, Maddie was never mentioned in any story referencing AP psychology class.

Attached: 1520488823920.jpg (733x938, 216K)

Also
>distinguished person
The motherfuckee was fired from his first PD for excessive force.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKPKG2PZF3s

all the original ones were deleted just like alex jones was.

this footage is from 2012 or 2013.

This would explain a lot if true

I think she had a pretty truthful version of what happened, although she sorta veers off near the end almost like she had no clue there was a shooting at all. every student they talk to just ends up mumbling about important shit like 2 shooters or wearing masks and then they never follow up

>muddy the waters
Yeah man the retard that had his gun for less than a week (that literally would never had been able to buy it due to having no job and his parents being damn near bankrupt) totally killed 17 people when Randy Stair, someone who trained with his gun for months, conducted a shooting in a similar scenario and only managed to fucking kill himself.

bump

Attached: wait-a-sec-28037193.png (500x400, 82K)

Man this place is cosmically stupid anymore.

This is how you tell a real shooting from a fake,
A fake shooting has a large kill count and these grandiose scenes of carnage like it's out of a fucking movie. A real shooter manages to kill one or no people because they're fucking speeds like Stair or the kid that got defeated by a fucking couch.

*speds not speeds

Fuck off Schill. Your cover is blown.

Attached: 3c2e846ba874cc7859ebfa4605641772.jpg (400x400, 22K)

anyone remember this math teacher? when I look her up she looked like an absolute spook. no employment at the school, just some weird company listed. then somehow they led me to a jew camp

Attached: 1519214959822.png (1900x2260, 1.16M)

not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but your thought process is:

>i know what i want to believe
>therefore i lookfor evidence which i can convince myself validates my beliefs
>construct a narrative around anything you find that you can remotely connect to your beliefs

for example, you presented no evidence. you started with some assumptions (dnc must have done shooting or orchestrated it), look for anybody in law enforcement with ties to dnc, find some guy, decide he did it, because of the narrative you constructed around your assumptions.

note: im not saying that the shooter could not have been someone other than the accused kid, im saying your logic is shit and full of confirmation bias.

Thats the faggot who ducked down behind garbage bins to avoid being shot in Florida.

>All of these things are things isreal would have access to.
Any government has access to these things.
Any person for that matter has access to these things who has enough money to buy them, as all of them are legal to own.

In the original thread there was more evidence that led me to that conclusion but I didnt want to type it all out. On the topic of the DNC, the motive the DNC would have is the same motive they had for Vegas. A foot back in the door. They lost all of their power after the election and most of these events or people involved in them are directly tied to the Clintons in some way. The shootings are their last ditch efforts to have a platform to run on. Hence why recent shootings have had such large kill counts. I get what you're saying though, I'll admit alot of it is conjecture but I've tried my best to base it upon evidence and witness testimonies.

I know, that video was released very early and is still the only surveillance footage released. It's very likely the footage could be fake. Especially since it took place behind the school out of the public's view.

The problem is that he fits the profile too well and hes confirmed to have been on scene.

chabad jews orchestrate it

Attached: pozner.jpg (759x673, 90K)

Fugg,

Weaponized autism at its finest. Never saw that screen before.

explain pic...

I just check her intelius profile again to see how it was doing, and I see they added Broward County, inc as a place she worked. maybe someone saw my run down

Attached: cain trains.gif (360x332, 2M)

Ah, so there's no one else on a planet of several billions that could have been the shooter? Our options are Cruz (who clearly wasn't the shooter) or Israel (who was not physically there and who probably can't hit the broad side of a barn)?

dios mio...

Where are you getting "distinguished person" from? Also be aware excessive force could mean nothing. Israel's disgusting, but a false accusation (that he was personally the shooter) could be used to help him get off for what he plainly has done (totally mishandle several sotuations).

>wasnt there
Yes he was
>couldn't hit the broadside of a barn
Did you miss the part where he was a SWAT commander?

that was during sandy hook. the top picture is lenny pozner. hes one of the sandy hook attack dogs that goes after people that get to loud. He always complaining that he had to move seven times because conspiracy nuts find his address, but he is probably just a house flipper.

Attached: Lenny the good boy.png (583x689, 93K)

Rabbi your covers blown go back to your cave of shekels

and the other guys in the picture just random jews probably planning the next shooting

I love the massive amount of shills that descend onto these threads once they gain momentum. Problem is the shills are way too stupid to keep their cover slightly intact.

All he did was what they ALL do.

Act brave.
Cause the problem.
Blame everyone else.

Attached: 1532704407725.jpg (577x554, 116K)

youre saying that you started with a conjecture and looking for evidence to support it. why do you want to think that the dnc would want to carry out these things?

the dnc could in theory be orchestrating mass shootings as a way to try to get votes somehow, but to me this just seems extremely unlikely. especially because the people who tell this story want to believe it so badly, because it puts "their team" on the side of moral superiority and paints the opposing side as disgusting animals. this is one of the most comfortable delusions that people have fallen for since the beginning of time.

im not saying that good and evil are subjective, or that extreme conspiracies are not possible. for example i think it is probably that the usa govt in combination with foreign govts and people played a part in 9/11. im not sure, but the usa has a history of inventing its own reasons to go to war (ie iraq, based on faulty intelligence, now common knowledge that intelligence was bs, nobody cares, nobody goes to jail etc).

basicalky i havent seen the evidence you speak of and your story just sounds too much like a guy who wants to feel morally superior/in the know and develops a story around sparse evidence to feel this way.

I'm not trying to feel morally superior at all, the fact that the Clintons have killed people for less makes this probable.

Prove that they have.

I mean even if you just look at the government's past, MK Ultra was one of the darkest thing the governments done and it was literally based on "what if we could control people's minds with LSD". The government has done shit like this in the past and I don't understand why you would even attempt to defend the Clintons/ the modern left in all of this.

Wikileaks proved they killed several people, its common knowledge. Fucks sake Hillary was in the middle of Watergate and she walked away unscathed.

im not attempting to defend them. im saying i am not convinced by what i have seen here in this thread and others that the dnc is somehow connected to the parkland shooting.

if you believe everything on Jow Forums you need to rethink your life.

if everything you "learn" fits with what you already "knew to be true" then you are believing your own bullshit.

i like this place, i think some truths surface here that dont surface in many other places. however i dont believe a majority if what i read here.

i am interested in this. links?

another sketchy concerned friend of the family with Facebook full of photos. The way that built this kid up as the biggest hero makes me think the opposite.

Attached: 1519166488173.png (1591x1374, 1.54M)

its true I saw it irl

this kid is KING of the shooting. his gofundme surpass $500k. nothing suspicious about that at all. His dad looks like police officer in that one photo

Attached: 1522775392554.png (1597x1116, 838K)

Here the link to the page
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
There's 30,000 emails there so I'm not sure what to look for but they're in there. It's one of the core reasons she lost the election.

if true, trump will hang him timesofisrael.com/trump-fbi-too-busy-with-russia-probe-to-prevent-florida-shooting/

Attached: 000_1034AM-640x400.jpg (640x400, 48K)

ok so you believe that there is proof she killed people in this database. you dont know what the proof is or where it is in this database but you believe it is here.

she is a warhawk, and had the blood of hundreds of thousands of middle easterners on her hands via her support if iraq invasion, but you still arent providing evidence for your assertions.

Man my department has that same ugly ass green shirt.

just once id love to be a fly on the wall when they run one of these operations

Attached: 1522261798247.jpg (846x1632, 1.28M)

It does get around. What they paying you guys? I'm about ready to quit

>Why are the police here
Hmmmmm

conspiracy theories are fun tho

Attached: threat.png (615x611, 188K)

The answer is still all of them

I think that kid has more to his story. if you look him up, he is always surrounded by EMT, Firemen, Police. like they never let them out of his sight. it is kind of creepy

Attached: 27780184_15191290650_updates.jpg (720x480, 59K)

Just found this fucking gem in a similar thread. Really activates the almonds my dudes.

Attached: 1533857864795.jpg (620x895, 159K)

Yeah they know he knows too much but they cant merc a kid because then even the normies would start to get suspicious when a kid that makes a full recovery from a leg wound just dies.

thats been going on for years, too

kek too obvious

THIS MAKE ME DO THE BIG THINK

My thoughts are you’re a fucking moron.

That's cool. Thanks for stopping by Rabbi

No problem.

>tfw you dig the hole deeper than it already was by openly supporting a terrorist.

Attached: 20180810_010532.jpg (54x64, 3K)

>A 2002 article in Florida’s The Ledger makes the case that Broward County is a hotbed for terrorists. Several terror plots have been discovered in the county, mosques are well attended, and then there’s the connection to the 9/11 hijackers
>in 2015, the Broward County Sheriff’s Department had added its first Muslim deputy to the force, a move that shocked and worried residents. Appointing Nezar Hamze was none other than Sheriff Scott Israel

Attached: 1449816320802.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: FB_IMG_1531468991387.jpg (1024x911, 119K)

>tfw my shaky ssd theory has gained some weight.

Attached: FB_IMG_1531758682089.jpg (720x450, 28K)

*ass not ssd
Fucking autocorrect

>shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before

Attached: 9AAC5FB5-9A2A-4746-9593-5057FD3D73DE.jpg (3396x1802, 1.38M)

Also friends with Debbie Wasserman Shultz, and happened in her district.

They're all kikes and the jewish mob runs the whole county.

I like that none of the shills tried to counter the fact that all of the fake shootings have been these cinematic displays of carnage and death but the undoubtedly real ones the only person the shooter kills is themselves. I mean fucking look at Cruz, he's a sped. He would've gotten tackled by some Chad the moment he walked into the classroom.

Alexa melnik (spelling is wrong I think)