It is long overdue for the U.S. to do something about the gun issue. Now...

It is long overdue for the U.S. to do something about the gun issue. Now, I'm not saying we ban assault rifles or anything like that but there need to be less restrictions. I am a gun owner but even I realize that something needs to be done to protect not only our gun rights but more importantly the rights of everyone to be adequately defended.

First, this magazine over 10 rounds ban needs to be thrown out. You can defend yourself just fine with 10 rounds but what if a riot like Ferguson or Rodney King happens again? A 30 round magazine is something that is used for one thing, the defense from a large amount of people without reloading. I'm a gun owner and I can safely say they have a much needed use.

Second, all ammo purchases should not be subject to these tax stamps. For example, if you buy 150 rounds of ammo you are paying a price mark up from the BATFE tax stamp. This makes it unfairly expensive for the poor and your average Joe American from purchasing adequate amounts of ammo for both training and defense.

And finally in order to own a M2HB, MG42, Thompson, or any other full automatic firearm, should have all tax stamps and licensing requirements removed. It is abhorrent that some unknown bureaucrat or some cheap suit politician has the ability to say "you can't own that scary thing because of my unreasonable fear."

All of these measures would protect the rights of my fellow gun owners while also ensuring the safety of everyone else. Let's face it, after only a handful of mass shootings Australia and the UK banned assault rifles and look at where they are now? I don't think we need to ban them. Right now we need to do something more than we have been. It is time that we start regaining the ground in which we have lost. They have taken almost all of this inalienable right to self defense and yet they believe us to be unreasonable. I think it is time for us to be on the offensive.

Attached: PTR-91.jpg (800x309, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Gasden Fag.png (900x900, 301K)

There should be literally no restrictions on guns

>t faggot who didn't read

Look at him and laugh

Attached: 1526499743530.png (540x641, 205K)

Attached: 1530039261258.jpg (600x699, 99K)

The simple fact is that gun ownership is not safe for a society that includes niggers.

No matter what, the presence of niggers will thwart any attempt to uphold the second and retain civility.

revolvers only
/thread

Get out of here with this garbage. Children are dying EVERY DAY because gun owning assholes like YOU allow the NRA to get away with it.

Guns are designed for one purpose, killing. They do not need to be in our schools, on our streets, or in our synagogues/churches. The U.S. needs to do something and it needs to do it fucking NOW.

The second amendment doesn't override everyone else's right to live without being shot. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The second amendment infringes on that.

Attached: hey-you-with-guns-53837273858285turn-turn-them-in-you-fucking-GOYIM.jpg (403x403, 43K)

Ple3ase give a clear definition of what an assault rifle is. It seems the goal post move as technology progresses. I am not a gun guy but believe in freedom before persecution of what may or may not ever happen.

Attached: Cum.jpg (259x194, 8K)

fuck off shill

Stop with this shit you fucking DNC fuck. We all know about Fallen Titan.

You will not flood this Estonian Cricket enthusiasts board with your bullshit.

Attached: 1507473973342.jpg (615x768, 117K)

if you buy a gun you should get 1000 rounds of ammo free ("free = taxpayers pay") but you have to use them at the range and cannot take them home. It will save lives by making everyone with a gun a better shooter and gun handler.

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

>our synagogues
you just expose yourself, Levi

Attached: nate wheeler.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>That flag
>This pasta

Please kill yourself. Sage.

if you buy a gun you get a "free" safe. if it saves just one life it is worth the tax payer expense.

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Fuck off with this copy-pasta you semen-shitting faggot. Are you TRYING to be like this fag in the (pic related)?

Attached: Anti(fag) mag.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Civilians should get to use the Federal gun training facilities, we pay for them after all. Some moving target practice would be good for everyone.

Attached: 11.jpg (750x1132, 192K)

>you don't NEED...
gtfo

Attached: 1532284533102[1].gif (397x294, 408K)

But you don't, so....

Attached: whywontitread.gif (480x270, 502K)

I can't accept any gun control more than we have because the left just won't stop. They will keep restricting and restricting until we have the 2nd amendment only in name. I fully endorse them to express the same vigilance towards abortion.

Uhh we do. They are called public firing ranges, and they are located usually in National Forrest areas all around the mainland. I have dozens around me within short driving to a 4 hour ride. Each a distinct range for differing types of firearms.

Attached: dragon.jpg (259x194, 6K)

this

Gun prices are falling again it must be a back to school sale.

The shop down the street from me is selling new sport IIs for $459 and used ones for around 300 I swear they make used ones just to sell them

The real issue is that a lot of guns are banned from import. How about we fix that first

The Conservative Supreme Court will strike down 99 years of gun laws finding that the first ones from 1917 are illegal followed by the ones made in the 30s, 60s, 80s and 90s.

Machine guns and unrestricted nationalized ownership/purchase will be legal and crime will drop like a rock (once all the criminals and crazies kill each other) as wise men respect one another knowing we're all armed.

Attached: 0001225042_20.jpg (483x482, 69K)

I use these ranges to collect frame prints. They have a consistent loyal base of specific use firearms. These casings provide enough of a screen to confuse even the best.

Attached: motorboat.jpg (225x224, 7K)

fuck off kike

Attached: 1518713772399.jpg (620x637, 321K)

>he doesn't read

Attached: 1477146353268.png (335x506, 223K)

You can just tape two 10 round mags together and flip them. You will save probably 0 lives per decade with your absurd measures.

>it does not read

Attached: 1501645301040.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

3 stacks are the norm.Just takes good adhesives.

Attached: comped.png (495x801, 50K)

Schlomo, I won't be happy until beautiful shiksa women are toting sub-machineguns slung over their shoulder while sipping lattes. Open carry for all. It will solve a lot of fucking problems.

>needing this much attention

lmao faggot

Q predicted this

Reddit spacing. Every fucking time.

Attached: 1533875805238.gif (346x180, 2.85M)

Q predicted R too

Attached: 1528172161688.png (1030x353, 190K)

>half the worlds guns
> 2.2% of worlds gun murders

>400,000,000 guns
>.0025% of them used in crime every year
>yes, 1 quarter of 1% of 1%
>cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm

Look man, as long as we've got 42 million niggers and share a border with mexico, gun crime isn't going anywhere.

You're supposed to put single-line spaces between paragraphs, retard.

Fuck off libtard.

Attached: 1532169174429.png (1281x728, 353K)

This. If the 2nd amendment is restored, we'll have to ride out some lefty screaming for about 5 years as murders skyrocket. Once most criminals are murdered, and the rest wise up to the fact that they'll get sawed in half anytime they try to fuck with someone. But after that? Safe as can be.

People really underestimate this. Think about how many people carry a handgun with them everyday. Now think about how fucking safe we'd be if they all open carried rifles, and you could do it literally anywhere. You really going to commit a crime when you'll most certainly get sawed in half?