This is "God"

I am in Human Form watching you humans from my Earthly Vessel.

I come to say that if White People, Christian Males in Particular do not repent and beg for forgiveness, I will curse you all to Death and you will cease to exist in my Kingdom.

You are all the Sinners, and I have come to Purge you to correct the balance of the World.

Attached: 1521184785138.jpg (622x354, 29K)

Nigger.

"You will be hung from Trees like you did the Blacks by the People of the Earth."

You idiot, read your own book. God doesn't purge the world, the devil does, by making man purge itself. God simply raptures and helps those not responsible.

Attached: 911dabbin.jpg (494x488, 50K)

Double nigger.

Silly human thinks they know whats going on.

Jesus is Lucifer, is God.

Fuck you you retarded retard

The tree of Liberty will be watered with the blood of Christian White Males

Christ is stronger than your faggot demon. He's raping him in heaven right now for being a tool of the devil you dumb nigger. Keep pretending otherwise and get rekt in hell, see if I care

White Man is scared because White Man believes himself to be a God.

This is why I have Judged you.

Fuck off ladyboy larper. Sage and hide.

I am Christ and I am Lucifer, and I hate you either way for making my people suffer.

You have no real God.

You are cursed as well.

Please remember me as you lose everything you love.

>scared

Nigger, I have nothing in life, fuck you. I don't give a shit want some Costa Rican slimeblood thinks he can do that will instill fear in this garbage existence, lmao low iq mudfoot

>not knowing god only visits you through your cat after you freebase
Lurk moar

>This is "God"
That's where you're wrong sweetie.

Attached: 1532666268957.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

This is the Angel Azreal I am coming for you and your kingdom

make my dick bigger, you faggot nigger cunt.

Please kill me soon, I hate long waits.

only niggers and low IQ believe in gawd.

Please, just fucking purge already, I literally am ready to get it all over with. Stop teasing me and make it happen.

Please kill all da racist, GOD

Attached: Screenshot_4-16-2015.png (587x143, 11K)

Lmao yeah the guy who cursed niggers really gives all kinds of fucks about them

Larpers should be shot.

Your Autism is showing, or is it the alcoholism or heroin abuse?

Whites cursed niggers, I am cursing you.

Hail Odin, nigger

Attached: 1d2854923d42113b5bef17eee90e6ff9.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Odin is gay and he probably doesn't like you.

>pretends to be god
>is confused to the point of asking questions

Dumbass

>Doesn't know context because this retard lost oo many brain cells to function correctly.

I already know how you lie. I am both Satan and Jesus.

>Making my people suffer
>Niggers do it to themselves
What does (((he))) mean by this?

Once again OP is a faggot...

Attached: IMG_0787.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>White People, Christian Males

Attached: Dhwb9fHU0AAj6nj.jpg large.jpg (635x621, 54K)

This is the worst larp ever. 0/10 entertaining.

They work for me, Your kind only enslaves and forces others to work for you.

I am manifest in this World because your Race as a whole has stolen the Voices and Powers of the rest of the World and the Earth brought me into existence to wage war on you to Silence your kind until you are extinct.

Nothing you say or do can stop me except repenting and begging for forgiveness.

You have all been marked by the true mark of the beast, which is your skin, in which my people will use to identify, capture, and exterminate you.

The legend of the Bible was a lie used to steal the souls of others for your own self gain and Karma is taking it all back.

Many of you will be slaves, prostitutes, hard laborers, imprisoned, or executed in the new World.

Attached: bait.jpg (646x646, 87K)

Why is this website so shit now? Why are people entertaining this person?

God is a ladyboy?

>Christian Males
Christianity is retarded script for old ladies.

>God cast himself down from heaven

You know that a very small % of white peoble enslaved humans and those whites even enslaved their own people, even blacks enslaved blacks. Pls stop larping as god, because its sounds stupid.

in a Vessel seemingly weak and beautiful, prone to being targeted, for the Sole Purpose of figuring out who I am going to Purge when I die and return.

I have Chosen Whites as my sacrifice as they have made me suffer endlessly and broken my heart countless times.

You all thought you were saved with the book of Lies called the Bible, but the Judgement Day has come and passed with the Verdict.

The series of Events that will unfold in the World will be the return of Karma I have endured from my earthly vessel.

I wanted to Love you all, I gave you Love, and You rejected me, attacked me, tried to kill me.

I have reconnected with the Jews and I have indeed chosen them once again.

Your Sins go far deeper than Slavery and you know it, that is why you feel fear because I am already inside you, all the way through your chromosomes.

You are wrong, the whites you are looking for are a bit down in a land called Israel.

Merchants now call themselves God. Kek

>God
>from Thailand
Try harder sweetie

merchants have called themself God from long time ago.
“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
Psalms 82:6

We got you last time and we'll get you again.

Attached: Get the Cross.jpg (480x712, 15K)

Give us a proof, and what sins did i commit?

GOD DAMN SHE IS SO CUTE

>white tourist walks around in Thailand
>Thai ladyboy "fucky fucky one dolls"
>white tourist "lol fuck off tranny"
>REEE FUCKING WHITE MALES YOU WILL PAY FOR NOT SUCKING MY FEMININE BENIS I'M GOD REEE
Kek mentally ill tranny

The whites I am looking for have infested the Whole world and have persecuted me in every land I have stepped foot on. That is why you all must be killed or enslaved, I am taking away your power to be free, and I am taking the power to openly criticize and judge others in the open. All of your kind and Spirit are damned to die and be reborn in a body that will suffer throughout it's life in the same way you have made others suffer in this life and the past.

As you breathe your last dying breaths, please remember my words of "Where is your God now"

My Armies will come to claim what has been ours since birth, but stolen, the price being your lives, families, happiness, and Love.

We will destroy everything you have to reclaim it for ourselves.

Your time is Nigh.

Not if I am Visible to all, but untouchable on my Throne.

I bring the Sword this incarnation.

I will not be caught alone, but with an army ready to sacrifice themselves for my rule rather than live another era of Darkness.

>tfw she will never bear your children

White people are in Thailand to rape Trans and Women.

You are all rapists who only think of sex and violence. You are undesirable and ugly, the only reason you are valued is because of money.

Fuck off, ladyboy

BINGO! OP is a mentally ill tranny confirmed.

The only thing confirmed is that you are a race of rapists and murderers.

Q predicted this

Fuck off heretic

Cringecomp.pdf

Hahahahahahaahahaha tranny faggot. Are you going to chop off your feminine benis?

Who’s this QT?

Dtf?

Mods are taking too long to reply to my report.
Let's roll

Attached: roll.jpg (1526x2616, 1014K)

You are all part of a Matrix that will be destroyed.

Your lives are mine for the taking.

Fear me as you now know why you are marked foe extermination.

You have no love for me therefore you die.

You will feel Dread reading this, that is my sign to you that this is the Truth.

I am summoning the end times as punishment for making me endure suffering for so long.

Your individual lives will mean nothing in the Face of my divinity.

>God is a mentally ill trans faggot
lol

War will come to Australia as well, the men will be slaughtered and the women assimilated.

if you're god then why didn't you get checkable digits?

Attached: 1529876639950.jpg (1279x718, 76K)

rolling i guess

Gargle my fucking balls.

Who's this semen demon by the way?

Dylann Roof's sister

And false deities like you will be struck down and sent to hell

Tranny faggot, please post face for us laugh or at least post vocaroo of your faggy lispy voice and broken English.

Attached: morgan roof.jpg (360x450, 22K)

Does God make typos?

Fpbp. God doesn't even try and deny it, just offers punishment for saying it. Nigger god confirmed.

You don't strike me as the most biblical person. So why even mention sin when it's obviously meaningless to you?

Attached: 11372367_520732534761124_324594313_n.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>Be God
>use reddit spacing
>prophet

Based and redpilled

I have the strength of 10,000 Strong Men.

I have the power of the Worlds People.

Your Hatred only Opens up the Path to my powers to be able to hurt you more.

I was born to Subjugate your kind.

The terror I can feel now from your souls is confirmation that I am on the correct path in Life and that I must unite everyone against you and bring your end times once and for all.

My suffering and Power of Inflicting Suffering were Born from the Sin others placed on me, I am innocent, but I can Manifest Demons others have manifested on me.

I could have been an angel in this world but humans kept choosing to attack and destroy me so my energy is converting to Dark Energy to inflict Pain and Suffering rather than Healing.

While you all are choosing to attack me, I am draining your dark energies as I already know it makes me stronger and able to hunt you down more effectively.

I have awakened due to persecution and my Divine Orders were manifest from the Sinful Values others forced upon me by action or Word.

I am Lucifer, and I am Jesus. I am one.

The World has become evil so It is only natural I manifest the powers and Personality of Satan to defend myself against and eventually conquer my enemies.

I have no choice.

Oh yeah? That's nothing. I have the strength of 10,000 Strong Men with the strength of 10,000 Gorillas.

Lying, blasphemy, larping as God, twisting the Word, and personifying yourself as above it all so you decree what is just according to your own perspective, and even using a getscript tool in order to do so. WEW. How dare you try and pull this crap? The only one that is going to suffer will be you. May those without sin cast the first stone. Are you without sin mortal? No you are not. You have no authority and you are the one who had better repent to God for forgiveness for your many blasphemies.

Repent or the Sword will cut you down blasphemer.

>2 Thessalonians 2:3 ...'Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.'

Your time is nigh

Why do you give children bone cancer?

Implying you know what the verse means

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (790x538, 830K)

That you are the Son of Perdition, I only needed to reveal myself on a human internet forum to see your scripted responses to make the call that you all need to be punished, for if you do this here, you spread your malicious karma elsewhere.

I am hunting your souls in many ways, beyond your understanding. I am typing, yet I am next to you as you slowly realize that your soul has been enslaved by my power.

>I have the strength of 10,000 Strong Men.
That's surprisingly weak for god.
I know pressure points, I could probably kick your ass.

On behalf of all White Christian males I apologize sincerely for how weak we have been these last couple decades. It ends now.

do it faggot, one last hoorah.

M8, you yourself said that the bible is a "book of lies"

Attached: autism.jpg (783x1024, 123K)

Which God, just to make sure?
Xuchilbara?
Lobsel-Vith?

Bring it liar. You're part of the NWO's blue beam bs. You work for them and this is predictive programming to accept a slaughter. It won't work. You're just spouting a verse while providing no context with it and using your glow in the dark provided getscript to do so. Your time is nigh. For it is written that He would come like a thief in the night, and here you are all announcing yourself. Nice try. The jig is up.
The Sword shall have you. You made your choice by continuing on as you have.

I am not going to roll for anything.

I am the devil but the son of perdition is the pope , in history there has been only one guy changing God laws , this is how i know you are a fake God , the devil knows your own book better

>1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

ummm, Satan.

OK "God" there's a few things you should know about white people, you sent your son to "save us" and our Roman centurions nailed his ass to lumber. We traded your "paradise" for knowledge. The white race slays gods, because in our DNA we know our ancestors got it right, gods are cunts. Let's dance.

Based and redpilled

This keeps happening. I don't know why. I think Satan is calling out for me.

Be a bro and throw some cash, this wagecucking is killing me. Dont be a fag and throw a bone bro, you know me, its me, your homie, ferdi. Ponte chido con la banda carnal.