Whites Should Go Back To Europe

>White people are the only group of people that you can say "go back to your country" to and theu wouldn't be offended.
Prove me wrong. You cant.

Attached: warren-buffett-coke.jpg (480x360, 30K)

No offense, but Amerimutts don't belong here.

Contrary to you, we don't even use the term "white" here in Europe. We don't want to degrade our beautiful diverse ethnicities with each of our unique characteristics to one single colour like you guys do, so please stay away.

You guys don't even understand the differences between an Italian and a Dane.

Lol why? We killed off all the aborigines. Our country now. Gonna cry OP?

shut up nordcuck. there is really no differences between an italian and danish. you are both europeans and pretty much look the same only with minor differences.

stop using these obscure terms "dane" and "italian" we are all WHITE.

Youll be the one crying after theyre done importing all the Africans lol

first all the turd worlders need to get out of europe and the colonies since they dont belong there.

>Go back to your own country
That's impossible, seeing as I'm an Amerimutt.
How can I claim any ancestral homeland if I'm a mix of several different European ethnicities?

Attached: 4471930134567.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm prue blooded Prussian, so...my country's gone.

They arent remotely similar.

I already am in my country, so where exactly should I be going in your opinion?

Attached: hith-pilgrims-E.jpg (686x385, 260K)

They're not culturally or linguistically similar.
I'm not going to touch on the skin tone differences, but they are two separate cultures.

>How can I claim any ancestral homeland if I'm a mix of several different European ethnicities?
Easy, they all started somewhere in Europe but they ended up here. If you have anything to lay claim to, it's the USA

Attached: 1512769379962.jpg (750x1000, 128K)

>Prove me wrong. You cant.

Its... Prove me wrong. PRO-TIP you can't

summer kikes. Phhh.

we made this country. spics and niggers simply live here

Your country is on brown land. Feel free to take your country with you back to Europe were you belong.

Well, obviously. I've always saw myself as an American, and never understood how people latched onto an identity based on their surname even if they had no connection to that culture.

My family is from London and honestly I'd be offended if someone told me to go back to London

Nigger please. Why would I want to live in Denmark???

Besides.... Europe is turning into the Middle East. EU Politicians are fucking idiots. Don't kid yourself faggot, a lot of us have 0 desire to come to Europe.

What the Dane said. American culture is unlike any culture existing in Europe today. So unless you're 100% European and not some mishmash of different ethnicities and are able to speak the language of the country you wish to return to, you don't belong there. Sorry OP
It's hard to tell whether this is bait since you're American

Imagine what happens if white Americans move to Europe. America would be what? A paradise full of Native Americans? A postracial Social Democratic state with a solid welfare net to help the poor and unhappy?

No. It would be a Chinese strip mining colony, because the remaining population would drive the country's finances into the ground within a year and the Chinese would come in to "help" on Chinese terms.

yes you do you fucking retard. I went to poland and I had numerous nationalist poles tell me anyone could move to poland as long as they were 100% white, learned the language and worked. This is poland, the most nationalist far right country in cucked ass europe to boot. The differences between ethnicities in europe is miniscule.

Cool, I think I'll stick around to produce the documentary.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (499x455, 283K)

kek I wouldn't mind going back to Europe, except all that's left is dumb cucks and tyrants. And Muhammads.

China already lobbies our government directly. The west coast is compromised.

Best documentary ever. Poor Belgians, though, getting blamed for the Congolese attitude to work and money.

Hey, the gibs need to flow for your Ocasio-Cortezes and Paco the Tacos.

>another amerimutt falling for the based polan meme

Poland is a joke among Europeans, many of them are not even considered white, you stupid mutt.
They were literally the Jew capital of Europe, that's why they all look so dark and swarthy due to Jewish admixture.

Attached: 1531251476691.jpg (480x449, 18K)

Meant for

hahaha

Isn't it FUNNY NEGROz are telling Whites to leave? To show how stupid NIGz are, they forget, WE WHERE HERE BEFORE THEM!

If anyone leaves, IT SHOULD BE THEM! They came here After we already were here...

Whats so funny with Nigz, is that they forget all about their history coming to the US.
- The 1st Slave Owner was a NEGO!
- Nigz who they shipped here from Africa, were THE CRIMINAL Nigz, already in jail, in chains and locked up!
- What a perfect way WE ALL WANT to do with them today right? So the smart educated law abiding Nigz in Africa shipped off the worst of their worst to the US as Slaves! Understand "WHY" they had to work x amount of years for their freedom? It was because they were CRIMINALS IN AFRICA!
- So the US got all the Criminal Nigz first, so doesn't that explain ALL about them here? They didn't SEND ALL THEIR BEST, but the Criminals but worthless to the Africa! They wanted to make Africa safe and better for the masses....

See how you can't make most Nigz human and use their brains? Africa sent all their worst brainless ones - and after generations, they STILL HAVE NO BRAINS, COMMON SENSE OR HUMAN VALUES?

hahahahaha...

Her's another one - can you name one nation in history that any nig ruled over that was profitable and safe? No because none existed in the entire black history. Not one city, nation, state, nothing... They are all criminals around the world, and can't make their people safe or like the US... They can't even build roads and streets or dig water pipes... Think about it... If it wasn't for whitee, the world would be living in grass houses, and digging in soil to take a leak. No roads, houses, boats, food...

Think about it..

Attached: 1533643948608.jpg (960x960, 155K)

true. once went to warsaw, they literally look like jew rats. i think the jewish population was around 30% of the total polish population at it's height (pre-WW2) before the germans cleansed it.

I have a feeling this whole thread is american whites who are surrounded by various races vs. Europeans who live in relatively homogeneous cultures. To Americans who constantly see white, asian black and latino, you don't really pay attention to minute differences (although clear if you look) because you are surrounded by such drastic differences. Whereas Europeans have the luxury of being white around white, and thus have the ability to only have the slightest differences to focus on.

In other words, europe is all about the small differences (Which feel larger to them, and could be), and America responds 'you have no idea how bad it is; white is a good enough starting point compared to these savages'

Attached: youth.jpg (427x436, 36K)

In other words, when you deal with black people and hispanics you stop caring about english vs. german vs. baltic vs. italian, etc.

Attached: 1532986822058.png (1250x813, 1.4M)

Bullshit, white Americans are welcome in Europe!
You can fuck off tho

You're right I'll get right on with moving back to Alabama then.

>inferiority complex: the post
sage goes in the options field

REPLY TO - I have a feeling this whole thread is american whites who are surrounded by various races vs. Europeans who live in relatively homogeneous cultures.

Funny, you are talking the past now aren't you? You are almost 50% MUSLIUM NOW AREN'T YOU? Don't talk about you being white because you are now surrounded with almost 1/2 of Sand Nigz.. Little difference but we don't have loudspeakers blaring the call to prayer or many Black Veil freaks who you only see their eyes...

Did they ever learn how to use western toilets, since the middle east does not have western toilets? They just squat anywhere and take a dump, and use their turbin's are toilet paper.... Living their I seen it.... hahahahahaha

Newfag detected
What benefit would white Americans bring to Europe as a whole, besides demographics shifting.

No one wants to live in your shit nordcuck countries.

you heard what the amerimutt said

no differences between europeans, you might as well just BLANDA UPP like in the US, stupid danecuck

Sure thing tyrone

hahahahaha

Money.... Its ok, you can stay over their and enjoy the Musliums who are 1/2 of you all now... Few Americans would want to go there...

Too, you know, EU size combined, you would need like 6 times that to equal the US in size?

And money you's are sooo poor... You can't even protect yourselves from Russia. All your NATO moneis combined, only pays 30% while the US pays 70% to protect you? hahahahaha

So for every 1 Euro you pay, the US pays 2.5+ Euros...Thats to keep you babies safe and free... Talk about money and land space...

But of course, like you did the last 200 years, you come begging and crying to come save you from evil... If it was me, I'd let them have you for lunch, and keep you in work camps..

See how much you and your kind care that we are your protectors for freedom? Just alike beggers on their knees for food and help..... hahahahahahaha

Attached: 81be21161cf8575c22e9ea74167a3142b73fd4b7a28a907ccc1658589bb77dac.gif.jpg (682x436, 169K)

We should go back to Europe and have an international law written that makes it a capital punishment for people of other races to comingle. This way, losers will never carry on their genes by race mixing and there will be cultural homogeny. Get all other races out of Europe too. Go back to your diarrhea countries and we'll be fine not having to carry the load for your worthless cunts.

"White" has been used by Europeans for centuries, like Knut Hamsun in Norway

As Europe becomes less and less white, the word will become more and more important.

Both of you are absolute idiots, two retarded and uninformed extremes

We can't
Europe is Arab conquered land

ive bbeen all over europe and poland was the whitest BY FAR

They didnt have a flag. Also they didnt believe you could own land, so it was a completely moral action to relieve them of it.

>What benefit would white Americans bring to Europe as a whole, besides demographics shifting.

Demographic shifting is pretty damn important. Additionally, any American who moves to Europe for the sale of escaping vibrant diversity is presumably going to vote as far right as possible.

But, although the day may come where it makes more strategic sense to comcentrate efforts and numbers in a few key countries, we're not really there yet- theres no telling where a spark might come from, its possible that Amerocs is lost but theres still a lot of noose thats going to be made.

Hah gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Are most people actually cool with Americans who come to the UK if they aren't an annoying tourist type? I've visited before but that doesnt really "show" me anything.

UNGRATEFUL EUROPEANS! THIS COULD HAVE BEEN YOU IF NOT FOR THE USA!

Maybe next time we won't come save you. Thats REALITY and not joke.

Seems Europe forgot who had come SAVE THEM IN WAR.... See, proof the US should just let them all fight themselves.... Europeans think the US is smaller in size, weaker then them, and poorer then them...

Thats why I'm rooting for the Musliums to overtake EU and Hilters daughter - Angela! you know that right? Adolph Hitlers daughter is the current German leader? Fact. Look it up.... That says it all...

Attached: 1533767127226.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

i accept on one condition, we keep our constitution and laws.

Attached: 1532477396493.jpg (647x394, 44K)

I understand where you’re getting at and maybe I will move to Europe someday as well, though I don’t want mexicans and other assorted mongrels to follow me there. That just defeats the purpose if you eventually run out of places to run to.

Of course, if any Americans were going there it should only be ones with 100% European ancestry

Anyone who would move from the US to EU you don't comprehend what your doing.

Almost 1/2 of the entire population ARE HARDCORE MUSLIUMS! They are not the low key ones that are in the USA.

Guess you can't teach something to people that can't imagine how its like... Imagine, every other house now IS MUSLIUM, who were Black Veils!

Shows you how brainwashed all the young people are today... They think life is fun, free and safe... When comes time, they'l be the first to be 6 feet under and easy to wipe off like crap of our asses....

No. Europe is well over 90% white, the US is 56%. The Muslim population is a huge problem, but its not half of the total population you semicoherent retard.

What if I'm only 3rd generation and pure oirish? I visit my cousins back in Ireland every year. They laugh at my dixie accent and I laugh at their irish accent.

I love my family.
Thank you for reminding me nordbud

Americans get very offended by that, wtf are you going on about?

Those with non-mutt ancestry are repatriated to their country of origin, euro-mutts are sent to russia, as paralell to the volga germans, keeping the chinese out of siberia and kicking out the muslims.

Switzerland should be good too, given that they’re just euromutts larping as a unique people themselves, same as most eastern European countries as well.

Back to the top where whites should got back to Europe. Isn't it funny whites were here first and blacks to come work for us as slaves? And all their 1st step on US soil was owned by their black slaves owner - who sold them to whitee?

Africa was actually smart to rid their nation of their worst nigz, who all were sitting in jail and in chains and ship them out! They no longer had to deal with their criminal nigz, in their own community. Get rid of them to someone else... And the US nigz today think they are the best of their breed.... hahahahahahahaha

Nigz thinking... Its mine and they expect everything for free and its all theirs. See what welfare does? The only time in history they were productive in any society is when nigz were slaves and worked for the food and housing.....

Attached: 5784a3e8c82ffdc1da395f1ded31eab6.jpg (236x235, 13K)

Dude please tell me that English is not your first language

I don't want to go back to a frozen shithole. My ancestors might have come from there but even more of my ancestors came from Africa. Humans belong in Africa.

REPLY - No. Europe is well over 90% white, the US is 56%. The Muslim population is a huge problem, but its not half of the total population you semicoherent retard.

NOT ANY MORE! DON'T LIE! NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE 50% MUSLIUM!

But it doesn't matter, within 90 days, Europe will be on their knees to the USA. FACT! Either you lose ALL NATO defensive money ($700 BIllion this year) that the US pays to protect or you pay the US MORE MONEY IN TAFIFFs!

So you will side with Russia and pay cheap prices for gas, and lose all US NATO monies the US pays to save your asses, OR you pay the US MORE IN EVERYTHING! We have you on your knees and we will either leave NATO or you buy 100% of your gas from the US. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS ANYMORE!...

America WILL BE GETTING BACK OUR STOLEN MONIES ONE WAY OR THE OTHERS.. If you don't keep up on politic's, the game has 180 flipped! But you can't have cheap gas anymore and the US to protect you on our dime! hahahahahahaha TRUMP gave you the choice! Russian invasion without US being in NATO to protect your, OR YOU PAY 2-3 TIMES MORE FOR US TO PROTECT YOU AND BUY EVERYTHING FROM THE US FOR YOUR PROTECTION!!!

All the cards are in place! EU falls to the US or to the Russians! TRUMP IS GREAT SO YOUR DESTINY IS UP TO YOU - BUT THE DAYS OF EU RIPPING OFF THE US IS OVER! No more free rides to such a small country... Today China is CRACKING RIGHT NOW THANKS TO TRUMP AND ITS GOING TO BE LIKE IRAN IF THEY DON"T BOW TO TRUMP! NEXT ITS THE EU! News today said China lost 40% of the revenue because of Tariffs and they companies in China are panicing majorily!

WITHIN 90 DAYS - EU WILL BE HITTING THE BIGGEST ECONOMIC CRASH SINCE WW2! HHAHAHAHA GO TRUMP!

TRUMPS GREAT!!!!!

Attached: 0c81cb4eab2202c9d1453353cf36a6b100192d31bd61d3fc08e594acb4f45ca8.jpg (425x332, 31K)

That might be an option, but Europe is all shitted up now anyway. What's the point.

EU either supports Iran and buys cheap Russian gas, as they said the last few days, which is fine. Then the US completely cuts off ALL NATO MONIES and TRADE!

EU's total economy with the US is 40% of all their revenue! Think about that! 40 cents per dollar comes from the US!

And EU wants the cheapest gas which is the Russian pipeline!

NOPE! Sancitions KICKS IN IN 90 DAYS SO THEY HAVE TO CHOOSE!

Side with cheap gas and buying Iran, they lose ALL US INCOME PLUS US WILL NO LONGER NEED TO PROTECT THE EU FROM RUSSIA! Since they NO LONGER HAVE ANY FEAR OF RUSSIA by buying with them, THEY NO LONGER NEED THE US IN NATO, BECAUSE THEY MADE THEIR CHOICE! EU THEN TRUSTS RUSSIA SO THEY DO NOT NEED US PROTECTION so the US Gets to KEEP ALL OUR $700 Billion per year!

TRUMP IS THE MAN!!!! It all was signed yesterday I think and gives the EU 90 days before THE US KICKS IN STOPPING OUR PAYMENTS TO EU!

GO TRUMP GO!!!! So Europe is SOOOO Great! Don't expect us to come save you when war breaks out and Germany attacks, and cuts off all your gas supplies.... hahahahahahahaha

Attached: Mr CLean Trump.jpg (401x399, 34K)

Japanese people?

I go back to Europe a couple of times a year. Love the Chartre Cathedral.

Spent 5 years in Europe in the 80s. Was great but wouldn't think going their for a vacation. They grossly keep the muslium invasion quiet and no mater what, you can't walk a block without seeing 2-3.... hahahahaha

Europe lost all historic meaning and cultures... Never too see it again... Unless Angela Merkel (I MEAN HITLER) does some purging....

Hitler did have a secret daugther with his housekeeper, and put her in the child network so she got lost as a child... Btt Angela did rise back up to give hilter their power once again... This one is REAL GUYS and please do a search and see this fact yourself..

Attached: Hitler doll.jpg (600x800, 99K)

We won't ever be allowed back, EU would block any movement.

Every honkey in America is an illegal immigrant. You people are always fighting with niggers over this land when NEITHER of you groups of neanders belong here

>america is full of shitskins
>ask shitskins to leave
>shitskins say go to europe
>go to europe
>full of shitskins
>go back to america
>buy guns and ammo
>
>live happily ever after.

it is inevitable

Attached: ammo4dayz.gif (600x726, 1021K)

>ID:Magak.
Lol.

fpbp

Youre right we should have just left this land to the indians to fight n smoke payote on.

>don't understand the differences between an Italian and a Dane
Oh, trust me, we fucking do. The homicide rate after the Italian immigration wave made it pretty fucking clear.

Europeans built america is theirs , all other ethnick group has done the same around the world and we are not asking them to leave
Fuck off america ungratefull pig we built it and we will enjoy the fruit of our sacrifice

Yeah, this is just bullshit.

>cherry coke
disgusting.jpg

You are a fucking retard. Just because we understand the differences between our ethnicities doesn't mean we don't know our commonalities as opposed to a Nigerian. Fucking civcuck.

Eat shit cuck, the inbred faggots can keep their land and succumb to to the Islamic horde.

If anyone should fuck off it's mestizos and niggers.

This whole thread is jewish.