Faith Goldy

Before we even start with Jew/coal burner shit. She's Orthodox Christian. That being said, Choronna ( don't pronounce it as Toe-ron-to) needs more like the Ford Bros. What do you think her odds are? The fight is on.

Attached: 1533835001947.jpg (681x1024, 84K)

what the fuck are you even talking about

Saving Canada faggot.

not with that stupid OP

She's Byzantine Catholic, not Orthodox Christian. Learn the difference.
>also she has zero chance and she knows it. This is just a political stunt to increase her brand

You have a better one dickhead?

Ukrainian Orthodox fag

She fucks niggers?

Don't know, don't care. She'll shut down immigration, free passes at the border, and gibs for "undeclared migrants". Justine will have border security carry their bags for them. Gotta take what you can get. More balls then most of my fellow Canucks.

Niggers wish.

Fuck off Faith you roastbeef looking kike tranny.

Attached: fiath goldy zionist 2.png (614x849, 456K)

The girl has more balls than you punk. She puts her name out there everyday.

Fucking amazing. Finally see a girl who stands up and takes a stand. Little faggots shoot their mouths off. In real life, you wouldn't even be able to talk to a girl like her. Go back to gaming queer.

>tfw ywn bully faith and make her cry.

Heh. Faggotry everywhere. Here's a thought. Get fit, get an education, use the chans and boards as a resource, not a life. Retard.

>those goddess-tier legs
I want to hold her bros

Attached: faithoface2.png (691x1007, 772K)

She has my support. Toronto is pretty much a third world tier city. Can't get any worse than it is now.

Any evidence in your coal burning accusation?

faith goldy is a bad woman. three years ago she came here. My hamster used to be a fan of her and whatched her on youtube all the time. I never did. So we went to where she was going he even bought this fan paraphernalia online.
then she farted on him and said he was a fart hamster. he didn't leave his little house in his cage for over a week. I got really concerned, they called me from his company and they wondered what was going on. He runs in the wheel, he usually works the night shift and starts around 9-10 o'clock I'm not sure.I usually watch the tv when he starts his shift

you need to give your hamster a rejuvenating hand job to fix it.