So IKEA just opened 1st store in India

youtube.com/watch?v=KxeRdptVj9E

Can pajeets explain this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x462, 34K)

What do they call the Ikea toilet? The PLOOERT?

Or maybe they call it the BRAAT?

Did they flatpack designated shitting streets?

You can now assemble a shitting street with just an allen key!

It looks great in your office or in your home! Come see our showroom.

I for one can't wait to live like this

But why:/?

Attached: 1515223406534.jpg (2160x2292, 1.01M)

Designated shitting store

South Indians are literal niggers. They can't think for themselves for one second and have to follow the pack. Subhumans

But why are South Indians states richer than Northern states like the BIMARU belt?

When will you BIMARU streetshitting savages stop trying to seek validation from the snow niggers?

A good percent of northern states are populated by farmers and villagers.

Really? You understand black friday crowd rush, Apple phone queues, but you don't understand this?

Found the subhuman southern nigger. It only makes sense that you'd think of validation the first thing because that's all your kind cares about. I don't care about any snow niggers but I'll always call southern trash for who they are. Kys.

>southern trash for who they are

But if they are so trashy, how come their states are more well-developed than in the North?

People want affordable furniture

Cultural appropriation! Poo niggers!

imagine
the
smell
holy
fuck

Indian government finally dropped the requirement that they have to have a local partner. Indians are the king of cucks.

>It only makes sense that you'd think of validation the first thing because that's all your kind cares about.
You literally pointed fingers at South Indians and like North Indian savages are any better, when no one outside India gives a fuck about the difference.

I wish you north Indian leeches would fuck off from south India and work on improving your shithole states. You're probably a North Indian leech living in Bangalore.

Indians are like niggers but more cockroach-like?

Attached: shitting street.png (485x723, 502K)

Indian furniture is poorly built AND it's relatively cheap to other foreign products.

KKKek

Indian infighting? Wtf is this? South vs North is something that actually makes sense in America...

All of India is a shithole, no use in arguing over which part of it is the shittiest. You people are all cockroaches.

lmao didn't know this was a thing, kinda entertaining. care to explain this south vs. north feud?

Why would all those people want to go to fucking IKEA of all places?

Southern India is richer, but it is also Dravidian. Northern Indian is poorer, but it is Aryan.

On top of that, Northern India has Hindi as its main language, whereas the South has a range of languages. There is often a debate on 'Hindi imposition', which has raged since the 1960s. Many Southern Indian states argue that Hindi is as foreign to them as English is, so why no learn English instead, given that it is a much better ticket to economic prosperity.

On top of that, Northern India, like most poor places, has far more kids so they will slowly but surely demographically overwhelm the south, including with migrants.

90% of the bad things you see/hear about India comes from North India, be it rape, or street shitting, or corpse floating river. On top of it all, most north Indian states have the lowest GDP and HDI.

North Indians are basically the niggers of India. Yet, they have the audacity to call us south Indians savages.

We called for secession a few decades ago, but since the north Indian pigs have the most population/vote share, the North Indian dominant govt made it illegal to even talk about secession a long time ago.

Why would anyone ever want to go to Finland?

I don't know, I wish all the shitskins and swedes would leave

DIY outhouses.

>outhouses
That implies private shitting. I was thinking more a long bench with 8-10 cutouts in it so you can have a seat and shit while chatting with your friends or waiting for the bus.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was an actual thing over there.

Hi Jow Forums my indian fiance made me a cupcake, please r8

Attached: JPEG_20180810_001851.jpg (503x670, 35K)

/sniff/

Jesus christ...imagine the SMELL?

street/shit

coil/10

I see what you did there (and it's genius)

Attached: India rape you next week.png (500x566, 121K)

Attached: classy ameriturds.jpg (300x168, 9K)