Why aren't you guys islamo-fascists?

Seriously, I told my co workers I wish hitler actually gassed the jews and since I am a paki I got away with it.

Attached: hezbollah.png (799x538, 616K)

Just spout fashy things as a muslim, I guarantee you will not be judged for it.

i like seeing my sister fuck niggers tho

Under islam that is not allowed. She will have to wait until she has an arranged marriage (you can just chose a white dude to marry her)

Because muslims are just as bad as kikes, you're both brown cancer incarnate and don't even begin to tell me "da joos" are responsible for jihadis sawing off the heads of their own people, raping and killing children, and you faggots fucking animals in the ass. You faggots just latched on to Jow Forums recently because you saw people talking about gassing jews and thought you'd fit in. You were wrong now get the fuck off my board.

Attached: 6f1.gif (392x500, 186K)

lol /sg/ was here way before /ptg/ mutt

>my board

Fuck off kike and take your "da joos" with you. Anybody with an above 80IQ knows Kikes support Wahhabism and arm Salafi groups

based american

Attached: one struggle.png (688x560, 280K)

Because I'm too smart to believe fairy tales about miraculous arabian pedophiles.

Change the Jihadi to Hezbollah or IRGC and it's good.

Yeah, no shit. Leftists are retarded and have double standards.

Shut the fuck up sandnigger. The only reason you shitskins even hang around this board is because you think us whites have the same common enemy and you've tried to hop on the bandwagon. It's obvious as fuck what you idiots have been trying to do and also laughable that you shit-tier IQ child fuckers don't realize that we whites hate you filthy meteor worshippers just as much as the kikes. If you can't see the parallel between your false religion and the kikes worshipping the planets, I don't know what the fuck to tell you. If you think any white man agrees with you, you couldn't be more wrong. Basically take your pedophilic, slave-owning death cult and kick rocks, you absolute faggots.

Attached: Im+just+kidding+dont+hate+me+brosef+_553572f3571be70726c8adf33683e3bb.jpg (500x465, 29K)

Not based, cringe, and definitely a big yikes on that one.

Attached: 1513244253252.jpg (250x250, 83K)

Attached: quick_rundown_on_islam.png (730x444, 28K)

>You think us whites
>Us
>Whites
>Flag

Attached: 1532051759810.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

u shit up my thread every god damn time on r9k. 70% of pakistan is inbred. Please leave

only 56% of you americans are white. Should you leave?

Because Islam is heresy

I'm an Islamo-Aryan. Literally blonde eyes and dark brown hair, Germanic descent. I converted after I started reading the Qur'an. It's everything I've ever wanted in a religion: counter-semitic, misogynist, and it treat women like cattle that should be bred as soon as they start bleeding. I use a particularly anti-semitic version of the Qur'an in English. I'm openly Muslim at work too and pray twice a day there. It's made me untouchable. No one fucks with me. I can't even be fired now...I few fat, flabby, useless, white Christcucks tried to sneer and talk back to me and I put them ALL in their places...It went something like this...

>Y-you know J-Jesus is the true lord!
>He was a prophet only. Allah is God. The Christians are heretics who have lost their way. It's why all of your countries are falling about.

>H-hey y-you know about the Crusades r-right? With Trump we're going back to our Christians principles! (this was the most aggressive of the bunch)
>Yes I know about the Crusades. For 600 years Christian men allowed God's warriors free reign over all of Southern Europe, before engaging in a few limited skirmishes. What really matters now is that Christians still don't even have a homeland...It's entirely ruled by Muslims and Jews. That should tell you how strong your religion is. That being said would you like to convert? You''re welcome to come to the Mosque with me? Or if you prefer you can start paying Jiziya?

Oh the rage that went across their fat, dumb, cowardly faces was just too much. I smile everytime I think about it. Islam is the Chad's religion. Christians are going to be slaves to us once again here soon. We'll take all of the best women too, rape them, and breed a new race of Islamo-whites that will conquer the world and then the stars.

This. GAS THE KIKES AND THE MUSLIMS RACE WAR NOW!

Attached: 1533429656744.jpg (224x225, 12K)

Because I don't want to cut my dick skin off and worship a child rapist

That’s Ali

Cause we are not cringy niggers who beat and rape women and kids.....but fascism is cool

Attached: E4695C79-918B-418F-8EE0-D3557E398FEF.jpg (2000x1125, 244K)

then don't beat and rape? Hezbollah doesn't do that shit

Islam is cancer dipshit take an objective look at all your cultures and inbreeding statistics...you don’t value women , children , or life...all abrahamic desert religions are garbage

Attached: 40B3E196-4DAE-4F0C-A55D-DE593F523160.jpg (791x1024, 178K)

You have to be 18 to post here. Take this cringe back to rebbit.

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 16K)

>addiction-free community
kek

look man, I like white people, I have no qualms with you. I just really fucking hate jews

leave atomwaffle fag

Islam is welcome in the ethnostate so long as it's white shariah

Honestly, for me. As long as you're someone who positively contributes to society and you're not a communist or a degenerate. Most probably will welcome you aboard.

We'll work together, get that space force going, get into space together and either go our own way or find some hot space alien waifus

Attached: DEEP-SPACE-WAIFU.jpg (350x200, 47K)