Nicks on the edge lolololol

youtube.com/watch?v=csX4BLqDflI
dude is bouta end it all

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10 TMZ - YouTube.png (211x120, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_affect_display
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's crying for help.. anyone who wants to KYS doesn't need to display intentions and can simply wait until alone and figure out methods and means.

something screams "VERY FAKE" about this video and him, almost like those "accident' cars that cops would bring to schools to scare kids with.

Which deracinated seppo psycho is this?

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1513355834384.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

Why this video and none of James Holmes?

le gun toting "white"nationalist amerimutt

He’s fucking drugged up

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what we know of his motive? Is he just an edgy faggot or what?

Thats fucked up. Clearly mentally ill. This is mental rape of a mentally ill person for profit. He should be released into a psych treatment parole with benefits of a stipend and food stamps.

Let our people go. He aint even do nothing.

Attached: pepe angry at CNN.jpg (250x182, 7K)

I read his interrogation transcripts and apparently he hears demons that make him want to kill himself and hurt others so he might be legit or he might be putting a show on for the cameras so instead of prison he gets locked up in an insane asylum.

This is sad. He's in his own hell right now. He's more or a dumbass than evil. He is the result of family breakdown.

Ask yourselves: Why was this video given to TMZ

dude thats so fucked up, when he puts his fingers to his head like a gun...

Attached: joker.jpg (980x653, 97K)

I was wondering this the other day. It should be confidential

Poor bastard was probably mercilessly bullied, never helped by anyone. Born with bad genes then had his genetic short fallings amplified 100 times by the bad people around him.

James Holmes disappeared in the prison system, no one knows where he is, and this kid is on video on tmz

I don't really feel sorry for him but it is a bit strange that if you bully someone until they kill themselves, you are held accountable, but if you bully someone until they shoot up a school, nobody cares what you did. When you beat a dog until it becomes feral and hurts someone, you get the blame. Interesting double standard.

Never thought about it like that. Almonds activated.

I am writing a tome of philosophy called "The Necessity of Rage." I plan to use Nicholas Cruz and all who have done things like him as a reason to condemn the recent changes in society that let kids like him not only accept the abuse he receives but to contain his anger. Every single one of these kids that shoots these schools was or is still a writhing container of unreleased violence and anger, as is every other young male in the united states and otherwise.

What the fuck is going on that this video is released? This is not normal. Why is this specific video relased when no such other content from previous mass shooters is?

This strikes me as a staggering level of manipulation, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

this was literally the day of the shooting and he is probably still fucked up on whatever drugs they give him. You know the ones he was on when they arrest him passed out in the grass & then he has trouble breathing

>as is every other young male in the united states
Speak for yourself virgin.
Some of us actually got the balls to try and fuck girls before we got out of high school.

poor son of a bitch

a proper eugenics program would have avoided all of this

Even with sex, male rage and violence, which are natural and integral to the discipline and growth to males, are shunned and told to be restrained rather than released through means that don't result in the death of others.

>disappeared in the prison system
what do you mean? like people online following his transfers within the jail system online or what?

hes not a white nationalist retard

anyone here want a cold water? i dont care if you deserve it or not you're getting a cold water im getting one

Attached: 5845ca7c1046ab543d25238b.png (750x730, 104K)

Wasn't Clinton wearing that same dress looking thing?

Good point, user.

hehehehe

I think that's just his personality. If you look at the video he filmed of himself before the shooting he also seemed really flat and dead when he spoke. Same with Elliot Rogers. It's either an effect of their mental condition or the drugs they were both taking. That flat affect is a well documented symptom of certain psychiatric conditions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_affect_display

gggggggggggreat question.

would you be his friend?

Attached: 031418-nikolas-cruz.jpg (2753x1835, 789K)

It's because he's an actor. The obvious fake celebrities, like David Hogg, being promoted on Elen, CNN, Jimmy Kimmel, etc., should have been enough evidence to suggest the entire operation is fake. But the people that will tell you Jews control the media are the same people that turn around and trust what the media shows them.

he's not white, so no

He seems drugged and since when have they released a video like this before?

Attached: 1533760373899.jpg (1125x2066, 1.39M)

Anyone have the vid of the teacher from the HS that said the shooter was in full body armor with a mask and she thought it was a cop?

congrats you just figured out the society turns innocent people into monsters then always try to pin the blame on some other excuse. Nothing new

that was such a fucking boomer statement I couldn't stop laughing

Attached: 1529342003407.jpg (470x470, 41K)

he clearly was MK ultra'd, too bad those responsible will never be held accountable

poor guy , why did they choose to frame him for sam's shooting ?

Attached: kPh9y0AIv8HOvWyU3tS_LI930nr1ANiiVAkcXjQLH3k.jpg (1080x1463, 157K)

We live in a society that is asking why shit like this keeps happening.

Then they hold political rallies to exploit the shooting.

Then they release the tape of a deranged person in a state of mental torture.

Then they ask why shit like this happens....

It was nice that the guy offered him a glass of water though.

The cop just understands everybody deserves sips.

this video is from the day of the shooting you fucking idiot.

We really need to stop this. One of these days sam really IS going to be the killer, and he's just going to walk away because no one will believe it.

yep

Attached: colostomy bag.jpg (345x431, 22K)

>implying that hasnt already happened

Attached: 1482629341112.png (2560x1440, 2.51M)

wow MK ultra is highly effective

>cold water
is code for "we have a sniper posted at your parent's house and he will kill them on a moment's notice if you don't stick to the story"

checked. I'd be his gun buddy.

capthca: emergency ahead.

He's all there he's just laying the groundwork for the old 'insanity' defence. If you had Emma Gonzales and Dave Hogg type classmates, you'd be edgy too. The jury will have to factor that in, and I believe they'll show some compassion

would have probably bullied him desu
I hate weaklings

MK ULTRA. THE US GOVERNMENT DELIBERATELY SEARCHES FOR LONELY MENTALLY DISTURBED PEOPLE LIKE THIS, THEN DRUG THEM AND HYPNOTIZE/PROGRAM WITH REPEATED MESSAGES TO TRAIN THEM TO MURDER. THEN THEY GIVE THEM A SIMPLE PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMICAL THAT MAKES THEM FORGET.

MK ULTRA IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE, THE GOVERNMENT INVENTS THESE KILLERS 24/7/365.

>cracking knuckles while crying for help
Dude is playing everyone. The guy is a sociopath