When slavery returns, how will you dress your nigger women?

When slavery returns, how will you dress your nigger women?

Attached: 1533858902799.jpg (555x713, 60K)

>even giving them clothes

>being that delusional.

I want to be a slave to one.

Attached: 2.jpg (410x231, 21K)

>keeping niggers around

this honestly

Attached: some dipshit called Ed short.jpg (435x355, 28K)

noose

why would I want one?
they're weak, ugly and more obnoxious than their male counterparts

slavery is an awful economic decision
>have to raise/feed/shelter young
>have to take care of old/sick

its much more effecient to push these cost onto the actual person by keeping the exchange for their time simple, pay them.

Well I'll do what Southerners should have done in 1860--I'll ship mine back to Africa.

took the 5 seconds to make it not fucking terrible

Attached: asdfasfas.png (434x346, 195K)

>Put them all into one giant boat costume and ship them back to Africa.

completely nude and kept in a cage in my room

Slavery *will* return shortly, complete with whippings. Corporal punishment for prisoners is entirely legal.

Prison work-release programs are being tweaked to allow them to be used as live-in residential servants. As the official jailors, owners will pay the going wage (cents), apply for court orders when corporal punishment is required, and be responsible for healthcare.

Trial starts in KY in three months. You heard it here first.

>Slavery
Slavery is not allowed in the ethnostate. Whites can get along just fine by ourselves.

Thats going to stink up that room mighty quickly

Attached: 1533771870318.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Why is pol so obsessed with black people

Forgot to mention that it is an explicitly affirmative-action conscious initiative, and it aims to give inmates valuable work and pro-social living experience.

Who am I supposed to legally rape, then?

Just some strange retards or niggers larping as white perhaps. I can't imagine a sane white having fantesies about owning niggers. Who the fuck would want to own a creature worse that a domestic pet that could attack you for unknown reasons.

Mutts with rapist genes aren't allowed in the ethnostate either, so I don't care what your concerns are.

with six feet of dirt.

in a box that says return to sender (((Israel)))

You have those hires enough to live off of in wages either way dumbass. They won't work for you if you pay in peanuts. You're also expected to provide benefits.

I would paint them white, so they no longer look like shit.

Or Bleach the skin, might be cheaper.