So

A 72 year old man with more energy than most people a half century younger who never sleeps and is father to a 12 year old dismantles the economic structure of the planet and rebuilds it to pour hundreds of billions of dollars into the sole hyperpower of Earth after outsmarting every major global potentate in the ruling class, increases the size of the already-largest military in the history of the species that he commands, and in less than two years has already chartered a new branch of the military to deal specifically with war in space.

Meanwhile:

"Trumpler 14 is currently undergoing massive star formation..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpler_14#Members

And I am to believe this is all coincidence after being lied to by every single institution with a voice in our body politic.

To them I say, go fuck yourselves.
ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

isstracker.com

youtube.com/watch?v=kVFHPw4Na9Q

Attached: ge.png (490x499, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He truly represents the best of us.

There will never be another Jesus

There will never be another Caesar

There will never be another Alexander

There will never be another Trump

Well said.

Attached: 1533774403237.png (900x506, 113K)

Praise Goy Emperor

Attached: 1533500553517s.jpg (250x240, 6K)

>He truly represents the best of us.
I wouldn't say that. He's as corrupt as Hillary. The Trump Organization is basically the Clinton Foundation.

LEAF.

Serious question, why do you faggots even bother knowing literally every letter you type on this board is summarily ignored? Resilient little regards if nothing else I guess.

The thing is, he has made lots of enemies.

Perhaps too many.

We will wait and see what November holds before deciding on if he was good or bad for America.

For if demonrats gain power in 2018, it will mean lots of danger ahead.

SPACE FORCE!

Attached: trump zionism 33.jpg (666x867, 132K)

We really should learn to think bigly, men.

>every letter you type on this board is summarily ignored

Only by shills and newfags, who don't matter. Old Jow Forums is still around, even if we're the minority now.

>only by shills and newfags
Keep telling yourself that leaf

Doubt

>I'm and oldfag.
Please kill yourself leaf. Thank you.

Attached: United Planets of America .jpg (648x425, 118K)

>increases the size of the already-largest military in the history of the species that he commands, and in less than two years has already chartered a new branch of the military to deal specifically with war in space.

Wow he signed a piece of paper designating more tax dollars to bullshit. muh le god emperor

>>>r/the_donald

>that pic
wew

Attached: 1514716752058.png (1440x1685, 421K)

I lived through the Obamadrones. Where are they now? Eventually you'll either take the redpill or slither back to the cancerous cesspool you came from.

Oldfag here as well. Ron Paul 2012 era was our peak red pill. This place is literally compromised. I noticed a huge difference in posts starting in 2016, I don’t doubt that bots are frequently used to sway opinion here. I’m guessing the Russians and the Israelis, since they are both pro trump and benefit greatly from his presidency.

>Trump is as bad as The Clinton Foundation
nice try CTR. The CF was already exposed by /cfg/

Attached: 7B4064E1-7E06-4374-ABA8-80766773F83E.png (702x702, 1.1M)

>7
When will Trump merge with the machines and live forever with the other elites?

Now I ask: who will pay for this loan?
>usdebtclock.org

>Ron Paul 2012 era was our peak red pill.

Attached: ron paul predicted this.jpg (420x315, 71K)

So a paltry wall on your open southern border would be a mere trifle for UberGod like Trump to achieve right? Oh right, an ultra-orthodox kosher administration would never do that.

You Trumpenshillers are either the worst kikes or the bestest goys and thanks to him the browning of your country contiSPACE FORCE SPACE FORCE SPACE FORCE SPACE FORCE SPACE FORCE

Attached: 1532585295837.jpg (739x739, 97K)

/ourguy/

I'd fuck his brains out.

I wonder who could be behind that leaf post

A 72-year-old man whose dementia is being covered up by his handlers. Fuck Trump. Fuck the left. Fuck all politicians. Nothing but greed and lies.

meanwhile he stopped selling weapons to syrian rebels who are basically ISIS, allowing syria to start winning the war

> 72 year old man with more energy than most people a half century younger
It's called cocaine, all succesfull and rich people do it.

Or is he just a very old baby?

Attached: baby (2).jpg (800x500, 60K)

Attached: 1503452773071 .jpg (600x842, 139K)

Just kill yourself already you fucking crybaby.

you have obviously never done coke, it definitely isnt Trump's drug of choice
maybe vyvanse, but probably just being a billionaire uberchad alpha

>uberchad

lel

Attached: Trump NY MA Color.jpg (977x1208, 307K)

The hilarious part about you shills is that you act like Trump has dementia, and exhibits exactly zero symptoms. Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi is the poster child of dementia symptoms, and not a peep about that.

yeah

Attached: 1529786257147.webm (1266x720, 2.99M)

>biggest deficit ever
>housing market about to crash again
>stock market about to crash
What a president.

you do know that the President does not control spending, or are you even more mentally deficient than you are letting on?

Holy shit was that picture supposed to refute his chadness? He looks like Sir Chad Chaddington in that.

winner

Where's the like button?

Awesome

Attached: 1442287959805.jpg (634x697, 237K)

It's called NoFap.

No larp, I love that he created a new branch of the military for space warfare. This is literally the best timeline.

All hail Augustus Trump!!

lel

>This is literally the best timeline.

indeed

lel Ive also heard Donaldus Maximus

Attached: page1_ap_1160.jpg (1160x629, 148K)

>Longest sentence ever written

Impressive.

Jesus Christ I want that to be the flag so badly

>Trumpler 14 is currently undergoing massive star formation.
Annnnnnnd you are retarded.
The entire universe is constantly undergoing massive star formation you fucking retard. About 90% of stars have yet to be formed according the estimates in point of fact.

But yeah, it's a "sign" for on high that a politician you support is "destined for godhood" or some aspy shit.
Trump is going to be a 1 term President.
GOP support is slumping after this border shit, oldfags with kids and grandkids get teary about child separations because they are parents and they cannot not do that.

I know you dumb cunts will just spam >polls over and over again, but all you need to look at was Ohio's 12th. They got within 1% on district that hadn't voted blue since the 1980's and Trump carried by 11 points.

It’s honestly pathetic how much you faggots want to suck Trump’s jew cock, and seeing these posts is depressing because it reminds me of how fucking stupid most of you are. I hope you guys hang yourselves when this is all over, or OD on carfentanil.

Attached: DFE18FED-1164-4C37-A51B-BC3297242BB2.jpg (500x625, 48K)

This is how I know most of the Trum-guzzlers on this board are 12-16 years-old. Go get your braces tightened, you spectrum-riding faggot.

Attached: 599023B7-141E-4137-A698-6E7498912D38.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>demonrats
*crack*

It’s amazing what a US president could do when his main goal is to benefit the country.

the shills are scared.

Attached: jswv.png (1354x598, 560K)

Your going to be purged