Why is South Korea taking Muslim rapefugees?

I thought South Korea was best Korea, but maybe I was wrong. Really you're better off being annexed by Kim Jong than having Muslims. In what part of the world has Islam ever been a blessing?

When is a Muslim population ever not a problem?

Look at the picture, they're all male and military aged. Obviously they intend to rape Korean women and sow the seeds of Islam there. If they don't come with their families it's because they think they can take the local women. They're going to eat welfare, rape, and terrorize.

How can anyone look at what's happening in Europe with the rapefugees and say, "wow, we should have that here."

To be fair, I knew that Asians would be next on the chopping block after white people, but didn't expect to see this sort of thing so soon.

theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/12/refugees-from-yemen-divides-south-korean-resort-island-of-jeju

Attached: Muslims in Korea.jpg (620x372, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9T0QlNm8SQion,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They brought in 3000, with extremely heavy political flak. Compared to jewmerica that takes in millions this is nothing.

We don't take in millions of Muslims. Millions of 3rd worlders, yes, but not specifically Muslims.

Also I was kind of keeping SK in mind as a potential escape strategy, but if they are going to shit up their country then that's off the table.

They're not going to shit up their country, but you don't want to be a english teacher or something there. All your job experience counts for flak, so the only good job is maybe teaching English, which is hell.

I'm just thinking of where I can go with the US becomes unbearable to live in. If I have to assimilate to a foreign culture I'd rather it be an Eastern European or Asian culture vs. some sort of jungle natives.

This wont have any effect. SK treats NK refugees like shit so why would they treat Yeminis differently?

Why have them there at all unless the intent is to deliberately undermine the country? There is nothing a double digit IQ durka durk can do that a native can't do better, except perhaps abuse his wife(s).

I don’t think so. If anything they are going there for a better standard of living. I don’t even think they find those women attractive.

They're idiots.. Japan took like a dozen and they were immediately thrown out or jailed for gang/rape

Sk has a feminism problem. All you see are kpop and soigoys but all their colleges are infected with independent wymons and open border. There’s a reason why sk has a lower reproduction rate than japan

They are more explosive

North Korea is best korea you fucking newfag

south korea even has a lower birth rate than north korea lol

Attached: Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-children-elite-ceremony-875134.jpg (590x350, 71K)

They're scorching the earth for when the Norks invade

Gook living in Cucknada here. Yes, SK is getting jewed up very badly at the moment and you can guess who is (((responsible))).

Attached: plague has reached gookland.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I thought South Korea was best Korea

7 words in, and you are already a retard.

Attached: north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg (680x500, 83K)

The whole world is full of chinks maybe its time some gooks returned the favor.

Attached: IMG_3711.jpg (1520x2175, 903K)

There is nowhere to go now, we fight or die.

lol south korea is getting shittier by the day.

Attached: 349348erjkd-678x381.jpg (678x381, 37K)

They're not taking them. It's a massive fight, and the people of Jeju do not want them.

Attached: 1531716518290.jpg (1071x798, 118K)

Feminism flared up in Korea briefly. It's pushed the populatyoutube.com/watch?v=_9T0QlNm8SQion, even normies, hard right.

Attached: gettyimages-987840408.jpg (1500x1001, 472K)

rolling to see if this matched any woman in my life ever

Attached: 1520804345594.jpg (957x745, 124K)

wasn't/isn't south korea controlled by some shadow government radical feminist group?

No. Their last military dictator was part of a conservative matriarchal cult. His daughter was the last president of Korea. She was seen as carrying forward his legacy. Turns out she was carrying forward all of it. The cult was matriarchal but definitely not feminist.

Attached: 1527358349171.jpg (500x662, 236K)

At least Japan knows Muslims are nothing but trouble.If more sneak, Japan should take them to the Yakuza so the Yakuza can torture them to death.

Well, there goes my former homeland.
Also rolling.

Been here I had seen many gook males around and they all have very discernible yet disturbing traits that makes them definitely gooks. Which are very alien.
>if they wear glasses, it is always round shaped glasses like charlie chaplin
>pansy haircut where hairs are cut to be like a circumcised phallus
>eccentric clothings coupled with super stoic composure body language.
I had met one gook male student that different and seem normal and he is aware of his nations rampant with corruptions, nepotism, feminism cult which makes him want to get away from Korea because staying there really hell for korean male