The rise of China and decline of the west inevitable

China is white pigs worst nightmare,we will end the white domination and take over the world

You western barbarians should accept your fate

Attached: 123.jpg (820x461, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3h093ure0uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get paid 625 RMB an hour to teach ni-hao's english in my pajamas. Deal with it.

Chinese's IQ is way higher than white pigs

Attached: 1533826232499.png (376x281, 72K)

lol,more and more parent in the west want their children to learn chinese,it's because they know China is the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=3h093ure0uY

Yeah. I dont have to leave my house and I get paid 91 USD an hour. IDGAF about anything other than that,literally nothing you say will bother me because I make straight fucking bank.

Lol even Einstein said the Chinese were idiots, you really expect me to believe over a billion uneducated rural retards have an average iq of 105?

Attached: Lewd China Dress.png (1035x1390, 1.6M)

>americunt thinks he is rich
Wake up buddy,China is buying up America

Look at the top universities and tech companies in the US,there are chinese everywhere

The average american as an individual is vastly wealthier than the average chinaman.

>white pigs
what do you have against pigs bro

Attached: environmental-impact-disposal-waste-large-scale-pig-production.jpg (765x510, 22K)

average american can't even do simple math lol

Your hive mind isn't going anywhere, sure, the elite of your country are frighteningly smart, but 99.9% of the population are drones.

Attached: 1532057627925.webm (400x300, 2.77M)

the chink is with the drug again

Attached: adddd.jpg (502x421, 82K)

>all these bitches laughing and having a good time
>because it was men that built the store, built the civilization, and earned the money that these empty headed whores spend on their vanity

China has a long ways to go.
I'm sorry, but they've printed themselves into a depression based on the faulty reason that Keynesian economics can continue unabated without consequences.

Same as whites.

Most whites are idiots,there are only few smart whites(most of them are jews)

there is nothing more pathetic than the chinks
their history start with indo europeans (tocharians)spreading metalurgy,chariots,apiculture...to form their forst civilzation
keep the rhytm with greeks teaching them how to buildt their famous terracote sttatues
and end up being a literal copy in the west after a rule of comunist that would erase any meanigfull remnant of their culture
if the west fall it wont be for subhuman like you but cuz we are rooten to the core

Attached: opium.jpg (616x510, 65K)

muuu jews when they were insignificant until the 20 century and it everything it was already built

show your flag

Chinks are almost as subhuman as niggers.

The downfall of white people is their low IQ. You can only fake it for so long. China is going to mop the floor with whitey. America will be a thing of the past.

Now i understand why white girls like chinese men so much

Attached: FOREIGN201707280948000571258681721.jpg (700x552, 48K)

this image doesn't bother me. Hopefully they fuck off back to china after they have a good vacation.

You think Beijing is going to allow a Cantonese any meaningful role in the country?

yeah because they're rich lmao

That’s in the Ukraine. The guys story is quite interesting though.

>citing lynn's data
weak bait

My iq way higher than chinamen

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-15-30-40.png (720x1280, 157K)

okay lingling back to work

They dont hate whites as much as do they nigs, so we should be fine for awhile to make our plan

show respect

Attached: the chink.jpg (350x247, 38K)

六四事件

Now get out of here, yellow nigger.

Attached: holbrook_pierson.china_.jpg (3000x2300, 751K)

i don't care who is in charge,all i want is china become a superpower and destroy the west

To be fair, western countries would have higher IQ's but the stats include all the Muslims and Africans they take in from terrible places where IQ is average 70, and this drags it down quite strongly... Yes, on average east Asians are higher than the Europeans, however, there is not that great a gulf... Example, before all the shitskins were taken in to Germany, average iq was 105

Fuck of chinaman

Doesn't work in HK

These asian masculinity threads always cheer me up, you guys are pathetic and only encourage us because we see how much it wounds you.

Reminder that China has to spend more on internal security than its army (which it spends a lot on). It's a tinder box filled with labor that can be moved to other countries.

Attached: escalator-accident-in-China 2.gif (230x400, 2.65M)

Attached: cocktair.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

China has enough trouble with Tibet and Xinjiang. Why would Beijing want to add to its problems.

For now.

A finer race the world has never known.

Attached: Guangzhou-subway-poop-trash-can-2.png (438x256, 151K)

Nope,the data was based on race.

And stop pretending you are japanese and go back to your western shithole

Attached: 1501506598865.jpg (889x768, 175K)

Call me when you can ride a chinese escalator without having to fill out a last will and testament beforehand.

Japan is here.

Attached: 1533843709093.jpg (1052x744, 276K)

I'll be honest this pic turns me on a little

is this a invitation to nuke you out of existence because your dreams of dominance are only that DREAMS of slave tier race

How do you get so much?

The one child policy and the culture it produced is going to crash your demographics faster than niggers and feminists are crashing ours.

We'll meet you in hell gooks but you can welcome us there because you'll make it first. Now go drive off an elevator shaft you subhuman fuck.

Come and do something larping faggot. When was the last time China won a war?

Did I say in my post that I was Japanese? I am not pretending. I am German. Would you like me to post "German here" every post?

And NOPE, to you. German government makes race based statistics taking illegal. All demographic statistics are taken, regardless of race, to prevent people from seeing the truth of what is happening to our country.

what the fuck did he just drink?

Attached: Jewdeag.png (918x196, 56K)

China is the closet thing to anarcho capitalism. I would take shitty escalators over being over-regulated.

Lol what is this pic? Some Asian wet dream?

We won the Korean war,we kicked out the UN army.

It's sad that your country have to sell KUKA to get money to feed the refugees.

Attached: 1524558852287.jpg (1399x1830, 1000K)

Why the fuck do women pay hundreds of dollars on that shit anyway? I bet those cunt's boyfriends are paying for all that shit.

Still pissy over that time you got your asses kicked by the japanese?

Attached: 1533307427194.png (614x605, 404K)

Do it pussy. We're soulless you fuck. We'll take this shithole with us. Also yeah nice flag, I know but the CCP isn't very helpful.

Attached: 1533795425758.png (640x480, 246K)

>faster than niggers and feminists are crashing ours.
Our prime minister was breast-feeding today during a press conference.
And everyone is bitching at the media for filming her. During a press conference about plastic bags.
They're saying the media invaded her privacy.

There is nothing but suffering here...

Lol your fucking deluded. An entire race of Elliot Rodger's

Inevitable is the coward's term for an evitable situation they're not strong enough to steer.

yup

>when you do a 2520° and walk away

I love how the other guy was so calm in trying to stop the train

>Hong Kong
>Won Korean war

Attached: 1533829877614.png (173x176, 91K)

I don't know but he was probably washing down a virgin boy egg

>The dish is prepared by first soaking the eggs in the urine of young boys. The urine is sourced locally by each vendor. Then, the mixture is heated over a stove. After boiling, the egg shells are cracked around the entire surface of the egg. Afterwards, the eggs are placed back into the urine. The used urine is then replaced with fresh urine and the process is repeated. The soaking process allows the eggs to become cured in the urine as they are left to simmer. The entire process is generally a day-long endeavor.[1][4] According to some recipes, different herbs may also be added to the marinade. The urine of boys with maple syrup urine disease is especially prized for its sweet taste. When finished, the eggs whites have a pale golden hue and the yolks turn green.[7] Virgin boy eggs are similar to century eggs in their curing process and historical roots, although century eggs have become much more popularly widespread and do not use urine.[2]

>Virgin boy eggs are widely accepted as a time-honored tradition of the city, rather than considered taboo like most other cultures.[1] Boy egg vendors go to elementary schools in the city where they collect urine from young boys, preferably under the age of ten. The children, having been raised in the city and indoctrinated into its culture, are used to the practice. As young boys would in schools from many other cultures, they excuse themselves from class when they feel the urge to urinate. However, instead of going to the restroom, they relieve themselves in the basin that the vendors place in the hallways. Some vendors go as far as to wait with containers in parks or public restrooms for a parent who is willing to let their child offer urine.[1][7] The teachers, being accustomed to the tradition as well, often remind the boys to not urinate in the basin if any of them have a fever or feel ill.

chinks are truly disgusting animals

Attached: chinese delicacy.jpg (500x333, 64K)

I am not sure where your hostility is coming from. I just meant to say that Mainland Europeans arent as retarded as you are trying to say, but things are ruined by outsiders... Honestly, we are a lost cause, the country is lost and the people will die off soon... My wish to you, to the great civilization of the east is, please don't start absorbing these people into your country like Europe has done, or they will ruin you too.

>Worrying about China demographics
lol,all your country's big cities are filled up with chinese and almost all capital cities of western countries are filled up with muslim shitskins,mind your own business first

Let's be honest, if Japan wasn't nuked it would be a commie shithole.

Attached: 1533324834643.png (900x900, 394K)

we have chink prostitutes for 50e/hour quite cheaper than ukranian girls posted the dreamy op

Attached: fapcmas.jpg (1500x1003, 597K)

Are you retarded?HK is a city of China

Fuck you cocksucker. I'll take as many chinks as i can down with me!

The average Chinese man works in an ipad factory and tries to kill himself every other week.
hahaha i wonder how many of you faggots died making my iPhone.

not only that but he couldve taken the 1 second to help hi up like any normal person

Dude we don't care if you take over everything hell have all of it just let us have Europe

They let them in, and with all the forced mixing there wont be many more of them left

Attached: 1533865887582.png (1858x1078, 665K)

yummy

During the Korean War. No.

Attached: 1533864603076.jpg (204x319, 19K)

What does that have to do with Japan kicking China's ass in the 30's? And that would have been the soviets not the Chinese to impose the communism.

we have enought problem already we dont need any confrontation with you to begin with you are not our enemy our enemy is inside

Hirohito did nothing wrong.

Asian communism is Japan's falt

Attached: 1533781908121.gif (320x240, 603K)

Our iq is lowered cause colored trash retard plus everytime they tried ming ming got impregnated

>They let them in

Yes, (((they))) did. Without our consultation, hence why everyone abandoning CDU and SPD.

>there won't be many of them left cause they will mix with us

What many people seeom to forget is that there are only 88 million of us (Germans) but the countries these people come from have millions more. When we are mongrolized, they will still have homogenous countries.

Yes

Attached: 1533295806895.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Ok you opium pumped motherfucker.

Attached: 1533642396799.jpg (640x640, 186K)

I'm pretty sure god hates chinks

Attached: finar destination.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Hmmm, You can get a job giving women foot massages? why didn't I think of this before

Nope, Soviet and the Americans who backed them. Japan would have wiped them from the face of the earth.

I honestly wish you well.
Hopefully, you will learn from our mistakes.

Nope. FDR's oil embargo is at fault. China would be conquered and balkanized, then Siberia front would have opened up and gang raped by Germans and Japanese

>soviet
Point?

Is Jow Forums's eagerness to reply to bait like OP's a good or bad thing? On one hand it brings attention away from actual, constructive discussion that could be taking place; but at the same time perhaps actively engaging with posters like OP forces users to improve their debating and oratory skills. After all, what better way to become a greater debater than to best an opponent who doesn't even believe what they say.

Attached: 1496817511795.jpg (283x255, 8K)

There’s something wrong with this picture, can’t quite put my finger on it.

white people are even worst than niggers and destroyed the mother earth far worse than any other group.

Attached: top_photo_5.jpg (570x378, 77K)

We have to have some fun.

Attached: image.jpg (800x417, 91K)

>China is going to mop the floor with whitey. America will be a thing of the past.
Fucking based. Jews may have humiliated white dogs, but China will finish them off once and for all

This is clearly not just a random stock photo, give me sauce OP

Even if you have a foot fetish that would be the equivalent of agree to fuck any woman that walks through the door at all times.

And no one is going to let you touch their feet bro