Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Attached: 4BCC1FDA9DD14A75A7291FC5619A6707.jpg (750x904, 96K)

desu, punching incels is probably good for them because they wouldn't get any physical contact otherwise.

How can you have such hatred for the lowest among us? Why?

Women man, women.
But this one in particular is a batshit insane sjw type who doesn't deserve the life she was given

Attached: 20180810_003310.jpg (1080x917, 192K)

Start with the Medication first next time

Americans are spoonfed this type of garbage from a very early age via public education, tv & movies, social media, ect... when we are assigned a label, we are trained to accept it, to embrace it, to self identify.
look at how the term 'alt right' came about.
look at how the term 'MGTOW' came about.
the 'parents basement masturbating to hentai' line repeated over and over to invalidate anyone not in line with the progressive narrative.
The whole thing is to connect a negative tendency with an unrelated but not mutually exclusive viewpoint so people associate the two unconsciously.
alt right: label to connect right wing conservative views with internet trolling racism.
its all basic ideological subversion, the only reason it is so successful in America is because slow warfare is multi-generational.
our grandparents were raised with it, our parents were born into it, and we are indoctrinating our own children now as if it is the most normal natural thing in the world, our culture.
The reason why MAGA is a dream is that it will take a whole generation just to clean house and remove the corruption, and then three more (more than 50 years) to make a proper base of non-retarded functional citizens. The status quote is more cancer than healthy tissue so, Changing direction back towards greatness is good and all, but its about as possible as teaching blacks to fully integrate and civilize.

Attached: 1529883936147.jpg (500x428, 146K)

>You're valid

I hate how these sort of leftist use the word "valid". Out of all the buzzwords, this one gets me the most. It just sounds degrading as fuck, like you're being talked down to like a child.

>incel
involuntary celibacy.
celibacy means to abstain from all sexual activity and devote yourself to god. both catholic priests and Buddhist monks that vow celibacy are expected to never masturbate, not just remain unmarried and alone.

involuntary celibacy implies that the people they are using the insulting label on, Jow Forums visitors and those disagreeing with them, do not masturbate.

Its just a sub-par meme label like 22 year old baby boomer.

Attached: 30YROLD BOOMERS BTFO.png (989x518, 49K)

Why did you block out her name pussy?

>take your medication
i lold

>do violence to the most disenfranchised and downtrodden demographic in society
Rape of the sabines when?

fpbp

>the most disenfranchised and downtrodden demographic in society
that would be insane homeless people

Filter incel into chad, enough with this shit

literally female incel: the tweet

Attached: female incels btfo.png (1407x385, 70K)

female incels have always been a thing, weird unattractive girls. These types of chicks are the ones that really accelerated Feminism, they are way more dangerous than male incels

women dont do crude violence though, they manipulate

they're probably incels too

Fucking two faced cuntesses.

youd be surprised lol i often see those homeless dudes with their homeless gf equivalents, usually morbidly obese girls with a bunch of vaguely hippyish adornment

Anyone else find it hilarious how much influence Jow Forums as a whole has on internet culture now? Wasnt "incel" just a fucking meme? I mean sure there are kissless virgins who are bitter about it, but how did the term incel become such a phenomenon? Why do twitter roasties hate them so much? I missed something significant in the past few months i guess.

After the Toronto van attack the media blamed it all on incels and it blew up from there

>punch an incel in the face
These faggots always talk a big game about hitting people. Punch a nazi, punch an incel. Violence and intolerance is wrong, unless your target REALLY deserves it. I wish one these niggas would take a swing at me. It would be hilarious.

>35 year old balding obese manchild
>Finally get job at McDonalds because parents kicked me out of the house
>Gonna start building up my life, might even talk to a girl
>Work for 12 hours
>Walking to car
>Hamplanet with a combo meal walks over and swings at me
>Never go back

it's because discourse is straitjacketed by a bunch of delusional social mores. Jow Forums is not particularly smart or clever but it doesn't censor shti for the most post so it accounts for an enormous amount of meme creation simply by talking about the shiteverybody is either aware of but scared of saying, or in active cognitive dissonance about.

>not particularly smart or clever
meant smart or creative. lmao proving my own point

>punch and incel
Is this woman blissfully unaware that she's ugly? I know men will fuck almost anything these days, but for someone that looks like that to hate incels is just delusional.

Don’t glorify mental illness

not particularly smart sure, but there is a good amount of creativity here. One of the things that keeps me here is the creation of hilarious and esoteric memes. Jow Forums has made me laugh more than any other place on the internet.

I didn't like the first two, I don't care about the third, the fourth is paradoxical to the fifth, and the last two are stupid, especially the sixth.

>Your lifestyle and biochemical makeup have been deemed "valid" by the ministry of internalized racism and fat acceptance, please step forward to the yellow line.

im with you there dude, this place cracks me up like nowhere else. But in terms of average post quality it is pretty bad, which is inevitable given that there are literally no barriers to posting

>punch an incel in the face
Fucking whore trying to attack low status men

>Punch an incel in the face
It's like they have absolutely zero self-awareness.

Attached: HeDeservedIt.jpg (640x786, 83K)

>women dont do crude violence though, they manipulate
Both get rid of their enemy: male incel kills women. Woman incels turn men into """girls""" aka broken men

>you deserve to be loved
>punch the unloved

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Woman incels turn men into """girls"""
they mostly are dangerous because they play white knights really well, and these guys write pants on head retarded legislation about stuff like marital law and domestic violence

Attached: incel.jpg (627x475, 142K)

MGTOW invented that label themselves genius.

>Women incels

kek

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

Take your medications goy!

Attached: jew-wealthy-merchant.gif (423x500, 228K)

>Implying

Attached: T3X4Lfs.jpg (908x1448, 168K)

>Carry
>Get assaulted by a retarded roastie
>Shoot roastie in center of mass several times
>????
>Profit(whole world does really)

Probably only a kidney stone. It will pass with pain.

incels are people who construct an entire identity and world view out of not getting some fuck. A woman who simply can't get laid is not an incel.

she's totally passable

so incel doesn't mean its literal definition,but people that obsess over their sexlessness?

>You deserved to be loved
>Unless you're a virgin of course then fuck you

female incels do not exist. I went to school with a girl that would pop her pimples in the middle on class and eat the puss, along with eating boogers and ear wax, was atleast 50 lbs overweight and wore the same outfit 2 weeks straight and even she had a guy desperate enough to get his dick wet. We even 'pranked' her and voted her prom queen so the football chad prom king was forced to dance with her

there are 100% girls who don't get sex, maybe their standards are just too high, but that is the same deal with most male incels.

Maybe a smaller proportion of women, but they exist dude.

No one hates virgins. People hate whiny little cunts who have made every possible thing to make sure they're completely undateable and who then blame women for it.

that's an idiotic definition. it's like saying nigger only means blacks who commit crime or are disruptive. People who unironically use "incel" are the ones who use it as a blanket weapon to insult anyone who doesn't fall for the feminist spiel that women are wonderful and masculinity is bad.

>A woman who simply can't get laid is not an incel.

That's because this is meaningless. 99.9% of women can get laid. The female equivalent of an incel is an insol which means involuntary solitary (the noun "solitary" meaning a person who is lonely and by themselves), which is a woman who can't get commitment and it's usually because she's a washed up feminist roastie whore.

it's the word 'involuntary' that makes the definition dumb. Literally almost anybody could have sex if they tried really hard, prostitutes, ugly drunk people, nymphos, whatever.

It's the idea that you have both a standard for who to fuck, and a set of rules about what youll do to get it.

there are a shitload of sexless women, and it makes me think you guys have never read any of the stats on this to think they don't exist. it's something like 10% of the population in any givne year if not higher

>it's the word 'involuntary' that makes the definition dumb. Literally almost anybody could have sex if they tried really hard, prostitutes, ugly drunk people, nymphos, whatever.
The word "involuntary" is intentional. It's an attack on someone's masculinity to silence them and their dissent from the feminist agenda.

incel applied to men means a man who can only get sex through prostitutes. There's never any backtracking about him getting some if he just "tried really hard and lowered his standards." The idea is that no woman wants that male, ever, and his only hope is prostitutes. That's how the word is used unironically. Like I said it's a feminist weapon.

The word thus does not make the definition dumb according to the goals its users try to accomplish. "incel" is used to associate the anti-feminist ideology with a fundamentally defective man. Make them go hand in hand. Anyone who opposes feminism is a "fundamentally defective man and only opposes feminism because women hate him because he's biologically defective." No woman wants a biologically defective man thus they invented "incel".
>there are a shitload of sexless women,
you're conflating terms. Theres practically no women whose only resort to get sex are male prostitutes.

That's a man