DECIDE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Do you believe in this man after watching this video? How many times does this video have to get taken down?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2mynlMv88E

Attached: 1520551678575.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5FLg3isk4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Thank you kind memefaggot sir, what is your opinion on said vid?

>DECIDE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
you're not the boss of me

And you're not so big. I was just pulling an Alex for fun.

>THERE'S NO TIME TO CHOOSE SIDES ANYMORE
>YOU GOTTA GO ALL IN

Attached: 15234625724583686455.jpg (393x327, 12K)

the interdimensional energy vampires did this.

Attached: 785457578785.png (299x263, 188K)

Alex no longer talks about the jews

Q predicted this

Alex jones is a ZOG puppet and a pedpohile that also said "FUCK TRUMP"

Attached: 1514008661200.jpg (1200x800, 534K)

Yeah its sad.

Serious question. How many times has a person other than an elected US official has ever stood there and spoken.

Alex Jones is controlled op. He still hasnt activated fucking commenting yet.

His kids are jewish, due to his ex wife. Do you think he was ever legit and then got MOSSAD'd?

>Do you believe in this man after watching this video? How many times does this video have to get taken down?

He is part of an awakening. He sees more than me, but less than the truth. We all see the incoming darkness.
10921010tarboeve6356gs0

>I am jewish

Attached: 18C7D5FE-1E65-46BC-AD69-5097DB4A7636.gif (500x270, 1016K)

>10921010tarboeve6356gs0

Attached: 1524645674576568.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

A week or so ago, he mentioned how young people will come up to him and criticize him for not saying everything that needs to be said. He said something like "if only everyone knew what we're up against and the load we have to bare to do this".

I knows the JQ but can't talk about it, and is attempted to take them down, like Trump, via a back door and with a smile. This is because ideological subversion has made a head on battle a losing fight.

Any site admin with half a brain wouldn't allow that yet, it would be flooded with shill bots like this place is after every major news event but 10000x more

>keep taken down.
Published on 8 Dec 2017. Alex speaks the truth. Nice try "op"

Attached: cash.gif (500x263, 823K)

>attempted to take them down, like Trump
Whoops just named Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, just trying to take the kikes down!

True to an extent but the misdirection of anger, and the audiences' anger, is bad. Very bad. I'm not a fan of Muslims at all, in fact a lot are going to die when they get all big headed and think it's time to rape American women, but he (and Tommy Robinson) were pumping gas onto that fire.

Same with the civil war shit. It's going that direction anyway, him screaming about it everyday didn't calm the situation down. You can have cool heads planning, the boots on the ground Antifa vs Proud Boy horseshit serves it's own purpose. We are the ones that suffer. These e celeb faggots are cancer, parasites. Alex supports those jew funded fuckheads!

Everytime I bookmark it, it ends up getting deleted, cumstain

Attached: 152654768567949464364.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

I WEAR THE SAME PIECE OF SHIT PANTS EVERYDAY YOU THINK I GET PAID TO WASTE MY FUCKING TIME HERE TALKING TO FUCKING ABORTIONS LIKE YOU?

oh no he moved a building and said nice things
>completely discredits the kike's number one weapon: the media propaganda machine
>ends the muslim migrant crisis to the US
>Made it ok for normies to talk about demographic change
>Cracked down on population replacement from the southern countries
nah but he said nice words and moved a building, you win. You kikes will never win.

Attached: 1523772162900.jpg (533x585, 66K)

Get a new computer faggot.

Mine is actually not that bad, what's your point?

The censorship is all part of the show. AJ is a gatekeeper who makes sure to keep everyone on the plantation, rooting for Civic nationalism and democracy, and making sure you're not asking the wrong questions. Maybe he was righteous at one point but he's a puppet now.

>True to an extent but the misdirection of anger, and the audiences' anger, is bad. Very bad. I'm not a fan of Muslims at all, in fact a lot are going to die when they get all big headed and think it's time to rape American women, but he (and Tommy Robinson) were pumping gas onto that fire.
>Same with the civil war shit. It's going that direction anyway, him screaming about it everyday didn't calm the situation down. You can have cool heads planning, the boots on the ground Antifa vs Proud Boy horseshit serves it's own purpose. We are the ones that suffer. These e celeb faggots are cancer, parasites. Alex supports those jew funded fuckheads!
He more or less attacks what they do and what vassel states they use. China for instance. That is the kike's model for the goyim. Sure, China doesn't run shit, but they are the kike's vassel, so he goes after them as the main enemy.

I just don't understand how people don't get that going after the kikes straight on is ineffective. We lost the decades battle of ideological subversion. This has to be done by destroying their programs and vilifying everything they want. And he does that. This video alone shows he knows exactly what's going on. The way he attacks back is purposeful and it's the same strategy Trump uses. Destruction with a smile.

Wrong, that's a lot of free user-generated content.
Only someone trying to suppress the conversation would hide the commenting.

InfoWars Official app is #2 in Top Free News Apps, but Google has removed #2 from the rankings. LOL

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-005139.png (1080x1920, 813K)

You wear pieces of shit for pants?

Attached: gilmore.gif (240x184, 231K)

Remember when he had that dumb Chicago nigger on being like

>"WHO DA FUCK CARES IF A BUNCH OF KIDS GOT SHOT IN A CHURCH, THAT HAPPENS EVERYDAY IN CHICAGO"
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-005131.png (1080x1920, 227K)

brb

Attached: alexjones.jpg (2048x1774, 849K)

Attached: KevinBooth.jpg (2048x1431, 479K)

I don't think we watched the same video. I actually think Britain is the main model for the Goys of America, look how pillowy their minds and souls are.

You know a man by the people he surrounds himself with (to an extent) and that buttplugger Gavin and that old fucking jew Steve P are poison. The whole thing reeks of a Mossad operation. Alex seems complacent with it all. He's fine lying to us. I don't buy the crocodile tears for one fucking second. Emotional manipulation is a cheap woman's trick.

Sadly yes, I am not rich. Though I know to buy another pair of pants. For some fucking reason I just won't. I hate shopping for pants.

k

Nigger, you okay?

Attached: 1522731985311.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

Uncle Henatch!

.... try sliding the "show installed apps" switch

great job.

Attached: 1449256835451-1.jpg (400x392, 63K)

I've been seeing this "Alex Jones is a pedophile" rhetoric lately.
I guess they'll plant CP on him.
How typical.

Attached: 1413004972769.jpg (1000x1000, 879K)

You realize Disqus shut his thing down, right?

Witnessed.

Attached: zzzviolenceinsociety.png (1543x719, 377K)

Trump is a Zionist pedophile also

Put me in the screencap just in case this really happens

Attached: 1533839222818.jpg (900x700, 89K)

ITS A RACIAL PROVOCATION ATTEMPT TO INCITE ANGER

AND HE ISNT ACTUALLY BANNED
LITERALLY ONLY SUSPENDED

THEYRE LYING

Alex Jewns, much like Trump, is now a zionist shill.

Attached: TrumpIsJewishPuppet.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

No he's banned. But this could all just be a psy-op.

My sister just downloaded his apple tunes ap after the ban. She was listening the other day. I turned her on to Rush and Hannity. Lets see what she does.

Come to think of it though, he might not have sold out, he might just have been threatened behind the scenes and then bribed into submission.

He still funnels white half way towards the JQ, but not entirely. And this latest purge of infowars might have been punishment for him for breaking some kind of secret rule that the kikes made for him.

Attached: 1486284727014.jpg (98x125, 3K)

>I turned her on to Rush and Hannity.

You turned her onto the most cucked, fake, controlled op, mundane conserva-cuck TV personalities possible?

How stupid are you? Are you a boomer?

Objectively good, Israel didn't get anything useful out of it but it increased scrutiny on them by a lot

>can't in2 geopolitics

Attached: 1505857871549.jpg (480x459, 47K)

I was watching some arab, a couple of hours ago.
I think he basically said that there where negotiations going on with tech companies and gov about censorship and how to prevent it.

Apparently it just got thrown under the bus, and gov got the shits now and transferred the ball to the fucking war department.
Fun times ahead if true.

Not gonna convince me that there isn't estrogen shit in everything, though. Even completely compromised people are capable of telling truths once in awhile.
>

Not exactly, but I don't think the shit needs to be pulled. Tom Cruise Missiles motherfucker. Don't forget that shit.

wut. Your post is completely incoherent. lay off the booze.

It doesn't matter. If his message is true, it will endure without him being the one to say it.

Im gon choo, feed some foots anch vechtables, den chom alcohol, we see whatch happench... Carrajo.

Yeah we'll put you in the screencap bro KEK

Only time will tell. He could join us, and his power would increase 10 fold. He has no idea what he could become.

Rush is based. Not a Hannity fan though. Just because of the hair and jew shilling.

You're not wrong, keep fighting the good fight. I keep ink off my skin for the same reason.

My bad, I realized after posting how it sounded. Like I wanted it to get pulled kek I just meant it kept getting deleted the 3 times I bookmarked it, then everytime I posted it on here. I think they know.

I agree

Attached: 152846856845865.gif (400x392, 807K)

Is it Ali Alexander?

Attached: vXa0MpEx.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>I agree
Fuck off Dave Rubin

Dudes name is ali alexander some political consultant.

Yeah thats the man, don't know anything about him to be honest.

>Obvious cuts
>Jones in the former clips NOT ONCE says or even refers to all jews
This is either a bait thread or an honest to god shill thread
Shove my fucking Sage down your throat

Attached: A518ED16-3AF5-410A-AB21-362690369A98.png (500x532, 463K)

Based Oleksandr Ivanovich Drebnik

Attached: 1200px-Alex_Jones_Portrait_(cropped).jpg (1200x1254, 298K)

>kids talk about Alex Jones part 1776
Shut the fuck up, OP. You probably weren't even alive when Loose Change: Final Cut was released. Or even the first one.

fuck off, kikes

That OP, is always, a faggot.

Never heard of him before I saw him on the Spic K. Fanta show, seems pretty cool tbdesu.

Check this out if you wanna see another Based POC with one of our favorite Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5FLg3isk4A

Attached: 580b57fbd9996e24bc43c109.png (300x730, 54K)

Had to google who the fuck that was you piece of shit and I'm still too lazy to read anything about him

What you mean at the end? His ex wife is jewish and so are his kids. You dumb fuck

I guess thats the difference between saying "Israel" and just "jews". "Zionists" is somewhere inbetween.

I was and I actually showed it to all my friends. Then one of them got in trouble later for talking about it at school, I got away undetected though kek

>Whoops just named Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, just trying to take the kikes down!

Uh, when Jesus returns he will take care of the jews. Read the Bible.

Eat more foreskin you fucking chodes

Attached: 15237257542548276456345634.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Newfag

Attached: 1337027691258.jpg (700x1057, 325K)

Do I believe Youtube would rather remove harmless rightwing politcs over Elisagate style videos? Yes.

>kek
I feel like skinning you alive.

He defends Israel on a regular basis, was even demonizing Iran to the point of cartoonish bullshit. Oh yeah Alex they bad? Cause of the people our Kike Intelligence Agency put in? Good stuff

He chiming that good shit loser. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

I bet you do Rabbi, you're obsessed with skinning baby dicks and sucking on them kek

>talk shit about Israel and get killed
>not talk shit about Israel and stay alive.
Pick one.

Attached: Troll_fail.jpg (686x572, 68K)

Ah so you agree he's purposely being a pussy

Well if the image macro says it

Attached: Not today.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Would you rather die by running your gums or live in silence?

>has Jewish daughter
>Jewish son in law
>Jewish grandkids
Yet you bitch about Jones.

Considering the status he already has, and what he's said (love that Alex Jones Demon Burning video) why not just go that route? He doesn't have to say "throw them all in the oven" but there's a lot of obvious things that he could mention, and has, he has a talent.

Use it for good, is what I say.

I just mainly like the webm, and Trump. Trump is a different story and I just believe in him. You can go ahead and make fun. I've been waiting for 2 years now for the day Trump would openly betray everyone. I'm still waiting

You're right. He should call Trump a kike.

>Trump is a different story and I just believe in him. You can go ahead and make fun. I've been waiting for 2 years now for the day Trump would openly betray everyone. I'm still waiting

Trump has more kike blood in him than Alex ever could.

alex jones is an elaborate joke perpetrated by bill hicks alex jones is a character played by bill hicks and funded by time warner. the act is used as a disinformation source
the current state of affairs is the beginning of bill hicks retiring the character of alex jones so he himself can move on and/or retire

just let it play out and stfu. enjoy the show!!

He basically told him to go fuck himself, and fuck his kids. Were you not weirded out during the steve bannon period? The reaction jones had? Does roger stone not bother you on a deep level? I tried my best to like anyone besides Alex, and even with all I've said, I like the guy. But he's a shill, defending some very nasty people.

god this webm never gets old
>Virgin Netanyahu
>Chad Trump

Maybe, you don't know yet. I'm still a believer. I'll gladly accept it if it happens. But it has to happen first.

>Bill Hicks

Attached: 1525734576368.webm (480x480, 1.53M)

>told him to go fuck himself
Great

>and fuck his kids
Perfect

>Were you not weirded out during the Bannon period?
Nope.

>Does Roger Stone not bother you on a deep level?
He's a faggot. He followed me on IG before.

Do you not remember when Bannon was on 60 Minutes and said that the President made a mistake by saying that "both sides to blame for Charlottesville"

That fucking faggot traitor Bannon, backstabber motherfucker, kept feeding them everything those rat kikes needed at the time.

Attached: 1520285872790.gif (320x234, 1.68M)

>Do you not remember when Bannon was on 60 Minutes and said that the President made a mistake by saying that "both sides to blame for Charlottesville"
Trump cucked out by not solely blaming the left for provocation, you dumb simpleton fuck. Had Antifa not been there, Charlottesville wouldn't have been deadly.

the "globalists" did this, whoever they are

Attached: globalists.png (424x579, 218K)

Absolutely yes, kikes HATE AJ

Attached: 07A0E476-2E6C-4171-8283-1AD3363E50BF.gif (444x250, 1.09M)