Called a little black girl a nigger today

Called a little black girl a nigger today.
It really hurt her feelings and she started to cry.
I don't think I should be racist anymore.
Thanks pol

Attached: IMG_0049.jpg (400x287, 34K)

>things that never happened

>but you wish they did

>calls randomly some kid a nigger
You must be retarded.

Attached: 1462499748171.jpg (673x600, 27K)

Mate, this isn't creative writing class. Each sentence doesn't have to be it's own line.

Attached: 1533728701765.png (900x802, 468K)

Yeah I'm a school teacher. It just came out. I didn't think she would take it that bad.

>It just came out.
Control your tongue faggot. Use that word if you are in a conflict or so not randomly, you will end up looking like a sperg otherwise.

3 years from now you will have lost track of how many niggers you killed in Civil War II

Niggers calling each others niggers all the time.
Don't worry OP, she will recover.

Attached: 1526861588724.webm (720x404, 430K)

I wouldn't worry too much. The pain and misery you inflicted on her will by minuscule compared to the overall pain and misery she will inflict on everyone around her through her life.

Alright, I have a serious problem that has been getting worse and worse over the last few months. Whenever I'm driving and someone is driving slower than me or switches lanes in front of me, I punch the console and say, "You fucking faggot nigger!" And then as I aggressively speed up to pass them and see who did this to me, I'm always saying, "I bet you a THOUSAND dollars it's a chink or a nigger!" But it's usually a young white woman or an old white person or a paki because I live in Alberta Canada.

How can I stop calling whites and pakis niggers? Pls help.

Attached: really.png (1248x1272, 260K)

Control your damn tongue. Leave Jow Forums for a while and do something else if so . It's clearly you adopted the behaviour from here, if you cannot control it , take a break. Or try replacing the word with another word, or call them nigger in another language.

you probably shouldn't call your little sister a nigger user

Amen

Was this before or after you pulled out?

Racist, my gosh, no! But maybe a little old-fashioned. Like in the good old days.
We all know who's who in the zoo by now, don't you think?

>thinks the word originated with blacks
nope

i do the same, i'm right 90% of the time

>Yeah I'm a school teacher.
Nobody notices this bait.

sage goes in all fields.

Could be MK ultra controlling your brain

another larp thread, another sage

That's nothing. I work at a preschool right, and there is an aboriginal girl there and a boy. Brother and sister. I'm constantly cruel to them, but in a way that can't be proven. I've given them LSD before, now they are on antipsychotic medication. Trip them over constantly, jump out and scare them. My favourite one though is put huge bull ants into their clothes so they get bitten.

Nice try to get me talking , but ill give you only this clue .Disavantage , too many minority ass kissers.

I think I use the word nigger because when I was growing up, it was literally the worst word I had ever heard. It was unthinkable to hear someone say it out loud except in a song. So I reserve the worst word I know for moments of blind rage, even though it has nothing to do with race, really.

Nice drive-by. But I'm using the word to express rage, independent of the actual race of the driver. What's up with that?

Why would you treat children this way?

Proof or it didn't happen. I need evidence.

Attached: 1532809753101m.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

They are not children. They're black. You illiterate moron.

Look I don't like them either but this seems a bit excessive... Go after the adults or the lefties that support them but not kids m8

I see. Similar to how kids keep their swear words as hidden guns until they get in a confrontation. I'd tell you to try looking up some worse but that wouldn't help.You'll have to find yourself a way to control it.

Why stop? Everyone on the road are niggers.

I don't ever use that word. I prefer cunt

The problem is that she hasn't been called a nigger enough, so she isn't used to it. We need to call all black people niggers every chance we get so the word will stop hurting their feelings.

Leafs are against animal abuse.

This.

wtf im a cruzmissile now

Cruelty of any variety gives me an erection. Blacks, cats, possums, old people. Just addicted to it. Anything helpless.

>It really hurt her feelings
They don't have feelings. I'm surprised it even understand the english dialect desu

Go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: we wuz kangz n shiet.png (934x691, 191K)

Oh no. Another antifa Lefty psyop. Ohhhh noooo this sucks wtf I hate Nazis now etc...
Left can't do anything right. Memes, subterfuge, you name it. Too easy

This is really funny but also I can relate except I say "It's gonna be a woman" and holy fuck I am always right

>Called a little black girl a nigger today.
>Thanks pol
i choked on my dab seeing this

Sorry Op I'm turning the vibration up on the ultra machine, you will not be able to control the amount you say the N word tomorrow. Best of luck.

Give them mercury
Making them retarded Will increase Child payments . You would be doing the parents a big help so it’s the right thing to do really

Now that’s what I call white privilege

Attached: 9CF19F23-1DD9-4DC6-B62F-468A36EF0670.jpg (1714x1716, 454K)

What were the circumstances? Do you know the girl? Nobody was around to protect the child? Was she stealing your car? Just queer...really really queer.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x240, 951K)

don't have kids, you're too fucked-up, & i hope u get arrested

Attached: 7things.jpg (600x600, 54K)

read this as school shooter

You're an idiot. You did your own hole to fall into by doing stupid useless things.

>called a little girl a name
Good grief you’re a fag. Consider offsetting your carbon footprint.

>not setting her on fire
user, I...

I'm livin' the dream in here calling everybody at school nigger this nigger that and they all just smile. any aryan around i call him an albino nigger. if someone gets out from a bathroom i tell them were you sucking nigger dick in there you faggot. been invited to watch black panther by a fully flidged on nigger and i said "sorry, senpai i dont watch gay nigger shit" and he said laughing "sure, man. its cool". im sure that if some euro guy comes up to them and calls them niggers as a, jock of course, they wont do shit if you were lucky (90% chance).

I'm right 100% of the time

Start calling them Slaver's Bastards. It will really hit home then.