Gender Wars Continued: Discussing Suppressed Technology with a Woman Edition

>But the biggest problem with it all is the reality of motherhood. Motherhood (may as well call a spade a spade, slavery to men) isn't _just_ submission to men, if _only_ it was that I would be far more ammenable. It's also complicity in death. acceptance of impermanence or at least, the hyperperishability of life in this world. I want to live longer, if you gave me the opportunity to become a true immortal, I would take it no matter the suffering I might face in the future for it. the idea of submitting to men in order to abandon the career to them is the same as giving up on life to me. It will keep me up at night, clawing at my soul as entropy steals my vigor and billions of years of evolution screams in my ear to escape the death trap I find myself in.

I have been studying Nikola Tesla's work, entropy is generally the direction things go in here on earth on a local level, but there is evidence that it is not always the case.

The second law of thermodynamics assumes a closed system, which does not exist in nature.

Lenz' law is not a law, but an observation regarding symmetry.

There is a massless fluid that permeates all of spacetime, this fluid has had many names, 19th century and earlier physicists called it aether, the ancients called it Spirit, a modern person may well call it The Force.

A linear motion in this fluid is what we call electricity.

A vortex motion is what we call magnetism.

The fluid is in constant motion, it varies in density to a maximum that depends upon the material and certain actions can locally deplete it or strengthen it.

Pic related is an NE-2 neon bulb lit up with this energy, neon should be orange at any reasonable energy state and yet a bulb lit in the manner Tesla described in concentrating this fluid, yet it glows blue and pink and the bulb gets colder with this energy flowing through it rather than hotter.

So please, lets talk more about entropy, woman

Attached: NE2 Neons.png (714x960, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
armorgames.com/play/7282/tower-of-heaven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know some of these words

>and yet a bulb lit in the manner Tesla described in concentrating this fluid, yet it glows blue and pink and the bulb gets colder with this energy flowing through it rather than hotter.

Added an extra "yet it"

and yet a bulb lit in the manner Tesla described in concentrating this fluid glows blue and pink and the bulb gets colder with this energy flowing through it rather than hotter.

Attached: pls.png (1600x1200, 1.29M)

unless you have some kind of arguement for why the open universe system doesn't have any observable ammount of creation of material that will continue to produce stars, and reverse the expansion of the universe without bringing it to a crushing end. (instead of the big rip/heat death we suspect) I don't see whats to talk about. I'm not really a physicist, but I understand enough that even if i found a way to become functionally immortal I doubt it would allow me to escape the decay of atoms or the death of sunlight.

Over all entropy is more of a uephemism in my previous topic. a fact that humans age. There is so much to be done in the billion of years earth has in habitability that the chances of me having to worry about the heat death of the universe for some kind of serious life extension seems a lot like future me's problem than anything else.

I figure though if there is any way to disprove the closed system thing it would rest in dark matter and energy. the ability to harness the energy of that would be rather obscene as well.

dunno if you are the same person as before. but if you are I gave a reply to your post on 4plebs

Attached: 1533445480980.png (382x491, 96K)

I'm a mother. I have two children, and I'm pregnant with my third. Leaving my career to have my children, and raise them, is the most rewarding and meaningful thing I've ever done, and it has made me into a vastly more selfless, loving, and capable person. And my kids are only 2 and 4, plus the one that's still baking, so I'm nowhere near finished learning and growing and being molded by my role as a mom. I do know, though, that mothering is deeply life-affirming and rather than calling it slavery or submission, I would say it fosters a kind of deep humility that's actually very liberating.

There is nothing... nothing, in this world, that comes close to the experience of hearing your child call out to you -- "MOMMYYY!!!" -- and run full speed into your open arms. THAT is life.

>watch your redpilled father slowly wither for 30 years from kidney failure in his 20s, you'll get it soon enough
My dad killed himself after picking a fight with some rich people who were cheating other rich people in response to how through they used the political system we live in to ruin him, this planet is fucked up.

>thats not how the free market works
Proof right here that men are the romantic gender.

>if theres one, that means theyre in a high demand, for me, genetic garbage, to get a mate like that
What makes you genetic garbage?

>I don't believe in god, let alone a judging one, I hope you don't belive in a christian one,
I believe in the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, the God of our fathers and that Yeshua is his only begotten son who died for the sins of man that man may live and rose again to live himself because death could not hold him, he shows us The Way.

>because the concept of an immortal soul is absolutely pagan.
I disagree, else there would be no need to send the evil ones to the cosmic dumpster fire described by Enoch.

>I don't care what an absentee father of a god thinks. If hes going to check out like a nigger then he cannot expect me to behave as if he will come back some day.
He didn't check out, he stepped back to allow each of us to decide.

>I am a soul, I am an event that is happening to my body. And it screams at me to live.
The event lives on even when the body dies, but if your soul is directed toward evil and sin a permanent death is better than the fate in store. You are a daughter of the most high, that screaming will to live comes from knowing it wasn't supposed to be this way and that the world we live in is fallen.

Attached: Mywifesheart.jpg (538x620, 86K)

>unless you have some kind of arguement for why the open universe system doesn't have any observable ammount of creation of material that will continue to produce stars
The universe resembles an electrical discharge, pic related.

From whence did the original dipole come?

>I doubt it would allow me to escape the decay of atoms or the death of sunlight.
Concentrated aether can fabricate matter, I have a Tesla type device that puts off pounds of iron oxide every week with no notable corrosion of the device (not the effect I was going for, but curious nonetheless)

We still have to leave this universe someday, I am encouraging you to be less of a materialists, think about the WHY rather than the fear of your own death.

>Over all entropy is more of a uephemism in my previous topic. a fact that humans age.
Consider that it is a mercy and a great gift that humans age and die.

>I figure though if there is any way to disprove the closed system thing it would rest in dark matter and energy. the ability to harness the energy of that would be rather obscene as well.
dark matter is a modern term for the aether, a twisted and dishonest term at that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether

>dunno if you are the same person as before
I am.

Attached: connections-mycelium-brain-neuron-universe-city-web-internet.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

>in response to how through
throughly*

>materialists
materialist*

Attached: Photo-16-Mark-Twain-in-Tesla-Lab.jpg (727x918, 225K)

>Proof right here that men are the romantic gender.
you aren't wrong
>What makes you genetic garbage?
we already went over that, genetic disease
>I disagree, else there would be no need to send the evil ones to the cosmic dumpster fire described by Enoch.
There is no one being sent to the evil dumpster fire in enoch. It's an allegory, one which tens of other verses disagree with heartily.
souls perish. hell itself is a concept in which god brings the damned to live again and burn, just as he brings the dead to life at the end of the world. (your anscestors souls are not with god, no one is until the end times. they are asleep now, also a thing in the bible)

Basically see this picture. read your book. understand it.
>He didn't check out, he stepped back to allow each of us to decide.
He is not here. I have not laid eyes on him. and by all means he has done so on purpose. That's enough cause to me. He is no father of mine. A father is there for his children, Mine was there even when he was crippled and on life support and wanting to eat a bullet

>The event lives on even when the body dies,
it doesn't. just as a wind storm cannot continue into vaccuum
>but if your soul is directed toward evil and sin a permanent death is better than the fate in store.
I disagree
> You are a daughter of the most high, that screaming will to live comes from knowing it wasn't supposed to be this way and that the world we live in has fallen
you are not wrong. but I don't think you want to be correct in the way you actually are. The blame lays on only one being's hands.

Theres only one being for whom created this circumstance.
>the universe resembles
neat, but you need more atoms to appear in order for new stars to happen, so where are the new atoms?
>Concentrated aether can fabricate matter,
thats neato but we dont see the universe doing this, which it will need to, for entropy to be overturned

Attached: 1531819623422 (1).png (500x696, 240K)

>I am encouraging you to be less of a materialists, think about the WHY rather than the fear of your own death.
You encourage women to behave as nature intends, yet you bismirch other natures such as my will to survive. pick and choose as you like, but it is no different.
>Consider that it is a mercy and a great gift that humans age and die.
it is nothing but a curse
>dark matter is a modern term for the aether, a twisted and dishonest term at that.
It is an honest term, as honest as planet X, a mystery substance whos effect can be measured but whos properties are in the, gasp, dark.

>, genetic disease
Which one, I would like to know.

>There is no one being sent to the evil dumpster fire in enoch.
It says explicitly that the place was made for the rebel angels because they fully knew the wickedness they wrought and that their offspring from raping human women would all perish before them and then they would be thrown into the fire.

Hell was never meant for humans, humans choose to go there.

>It's an allegory, one which tens of other verses disagree with heartily
I disagree, I think God means what he says.

> (your anscestors souls are not with god, no one is until the end times. they are asleep now, also a thing in the bible)
They are in Sheol, the righteous are there in the restful parts, the wicked are with the wicked in their portion.

>Basically see this picture. read your book. understand it.
I do read God's word, understanding it and living it is the task of this lifetime.

>Theres only one being for whom created this circumstance.
Satan, otherwise known as the devil, that ancient serpent who leads the whole world astray.

>thats neato but we dont see the universe doing this, which it will need to, for entropy to be overturned
It only happens under the right circumstances, an absence of magnetism in a localized space seems to be a prerequisite as far as I have observed.

>neat, but you need more atoms to appear in order for new stars to happen, so where are the new atoms?
That "dark matter" is the ocean from which matter came, matter can be brought forth again just as it can decay and disappear.

I wish I had better proof to give you, pic related started popping up in my freezer after I began replicating Tesla's later works, this is from tap water and normally this effect is only known to happen with deionized water and extremely fast freezing.

Attached: youtellme (2).png (900x1200, 1.69M)

>He is not here. I have not laid eyes on him. and by all means he has done so on purpose. That's enough cause to me. He is no father of mine. A father is there for his children, Mine was there even when he was crippled and on life support and wanting to eat a bullet
But, He actually is there for you though. You just can't see it through your bitterness and your sadness and your anger. I wasn't raised Christian, and I used to scoff at God too. I was too smart for it, too nuanced a thinker for that pleb tier religious nonsense. It turns out I was wrong. You're obviously an intelligent person, so you should know that the fact that you haven't "laid eyes on him" doesn't in any way prove that He doesn't exist.

>yet you bismirch other natures such as my will to survive. pick and choose as you like, but it is no different.
I am telling you that if you let your will to survive be your god it will lead you to the second death from which there is no escape as your soul will be on a path it can not free itself from if you leave this life without faith in our maker.

>it is nothing but a curse
Imagine every leader who ever obtained power not dying and humans just piling up on this planet oppressing each other until the sun burned out, that would be way worse than each of us having our days under the sun.

>whos properties are in the, gasp, dark.
Only because the eyes of the people have been darkened by the powers and principalities that abuse this world.

The US government has been actively suppressing knowledge of these properties since at leas the 1940s by their own admission:

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

The wealthy and powerful and the demons they serve have been suppressing it for much much longer.

The jars in pic related were both started at the same time, in the same room with approximately the same number of alfalfa seeds, the only difference is the jar on the right was exposed to an aether field. Pictures were taken one after the other a few hours after starting.

Attached: sprouts.png (1808x720, 2.46M)

being born with (almost) no kidneys
Color blindness
Womb tumorous
faggotry
>wickedness they wrought and that their offspring from raping human women would all perish before them and then they would be thrown into the fire.
>Humans choose to go there
better there than no where
but I was refering to jesus's allegory and the faggot who was asking for a bit of water while burning in hell.

>I think god means what he says
see above. Jesus uses many allegories and euphemism. The great beast, the whore and the virgin. The consistant meaning of these verses are clear under study. They never vary through out the bible. probably the only consistant thing about it is the imagery. And among the stories and revelations the immortal soul is not a thing, it always refers to death as sleep.

>satan
god, for whom created all, including satan
and for whom knew the outcome of his creations.
>It only happens under the right circumstances,
circumstances that have not happened in 13 billion years
>That "dark matter" is the ocean from which matter came, matter can be brought forth again just as it can decay and disappear.
yet none comes
>But, He actually is there for you though. You just can't see it through your bitterness and your sadness and your anger. I wasn't raised Christian, and I used to scoff at God too. I was too smart for it, too nuanced a thinker for that pleb tier religious nonsense. It turns out I was wrong. You're obviously an intelligent person, so you should know that the fact that you haven't "laid eyes on him" doesn't in any way prove that He doesn't exist.
he explicitly requires belief in the absence of evidence
he is not here with me, so he is not my father. he can try to redefine it if he likes, but he is immoral, and I wont submit to someone who thinks absence from cradle to grave is parenting.

You brought up your discussion to ask me a question about bettering myself. since your post you have done nothing but move the goal post and argue that I need to adopt your farce of a religion. This is not a discussion. You are not interested in my answers. only to tell me I need to submit to your authority and faith and that I am mistaken for not doing so. the only reasonable person in that thread, and you use that opportunity to proselytize. You preach arrogance, a tyrant, and broker no respect for beliefs different from your own on the basis of faith. I have given you my answers. you now understand how I feel about god, there is nothing to be gained at this point for it with your attitude so there is no more point in talking about that subject.

>but muh psuedoscience
so go out innawoods and create an empire from the supposed power this grants you, move to a shit hole with a few soldiers and harness the power of the aether uninterrupted by faggots and kikes. TA fucking DA.

Attached: 2012-01-04-Eat_Shit_And_Die_202[1].jpg (650x1976, 446K)

A new mom i concur. Nothing beats it. I still work 4 days a week though. We dont make enough for me to quit.

>being born with (almost) no kidneys
You die sooner than most and shouldn't drink tea, not a reason to not reproduce
>Color blindness
not a reason to not reproduce
>Womb tumorous
Does it make you infertile?
>faggotry
Just stop, find a dick you like and marry the man who owns it.

Now I am going to ask an unfair question, if you could be healed of all these things would it change your opinions?
We were promised greater wonders in this age where knowledge has increased in the earth and the love of many has grown cold, if you could be an heiress to that promise would you accept the gift?

>And among the stories and revelations the immortal soul is not a thing, it always refers to death as sleep.
If death is just the soul going to sleep it means the soil is immortal and that death is no different than sleep.
>better there than no where
I have many times in my life rather been nowhere than here in this evil place.
>god, for whom created all, including satan
>and for whom knew the outcome of his creations.
Yes, it is wise to fear God for none can comprehend what he has done from beginning to end.
>he is not here with me, so he is not my father. he can try to redefine it if he likes, but he is immoral, and I wont submit to someone who thinks absence from cradle to grave is parenting.
He has been there the entire time, do not be blind to it.

Attached: nothing new under the sun.png (661x716, 23K)

>men are the romantic gender

Was is ever a question?

>But the biggest problem with it all is the reality of motherhood. Motherhood (may as well call a spade a spade, slavery to men) isn't _just_ submission to men, if _only_ it was that I would be far more ammenable. It's also complicity in death. acceptance of impermanence or at least, the hyperperishability of life in this world. I want to live longer, if you gave me the opportunity to become a true immortal, I would take it no matter the suffering I might face in the future for it. the idea of submitting to men in order to abandon the career to them is the same as giving up on life to me. It will keep me up at night, clawing at my soul as entropy steals my vigor and billions of years of evolution screams in my ear to escape the death trap I find myself in.
t. Cool wine aunt (suicide by 50yo)

I really do understand your position, because I used to feel very similarly. I said I wanted nothing to do with a God who would demand that people worship him, or else damn/destroy them. I thought He sounded like a narcissistic psychopath. But, I was still making it about me. It was about what I assumed about Him. It was about my feelings, and my opinions. Me, all the time. What I learned, eventually, is that it's not about me. It's not about any of us. It's about Him. When we fixate on ourselves, our navel-gazing prevents us from being able to see Him, and hear Him. So, if it's not about us -- it's about Him -- maybe that's kind of cruel to us, right? But it's not, because his nature is so vast and loving and so incomprehensibly complex and beautiful, that we are actually loved and cared for in ways we can't even understand.

All my life I was looking for some kind of titillating mystery, I dabbled in the new age and the occult, I investigated every "fringe" topic imaginable, all the while assuming that the Christian God was just a jerk and it was a simple, primitive, stupid belief system. I was so deeply and profoundly wrong. The Christian God -- the Trinity -- is the most mystifying, complex, fascinating subject that will ever exist, because it is the core of everything. Even the fact that Christianity itself can "scale" to accommodate any level of intellect is a marvel and a miracle. God literally only asks that you seek Him with an open heart, of your own volition, and the Holy Spirit will enter you and relieve so much of your angst. You will still suffer, but your suffering will be bearable. You will know that God suffers with you, and that He has never left you, and never will. I used to hear people talk like this and I thought they were just regurgitating a bunch of nonsense, but it's all real -- there is a supernatural reality to it, and the information and ideas will come alive to you, and show you "the peace that passes all understanding."

>since your post you have done nothing but move the goal post and argue that I need to adopt your farce of a religion. This is not a discussion.
You are arguing with a Jew by blood (Levite), can't escape our natures.

>You are not interested in my answers.
Not true, I just disagree with your answers and am interested enough to keep arguing.

>only to tell me I need to submit to your authority and faith and that I am mistaken for not doing so. the only reasonable person in that thread,
I tell you to submit to God because I know he would give you peace and healing.

>You preach arrogance, a tyrant, and broker no respect for beliefs different from your own on the basis of faith. I have given you my answers. you now understand how I feel about god, there is nothing to be gained at this point for it with your attitude so there is no more point in talking about that subject.
Alright.

>so go out innawoods and create an empire from the supposed power this grants you, move to a shit hole with a few soldiers and harness the power of the aether uninterrupted by faggots and kikes. TA fucking DA.
When my current project is working I will take it to South Africa and share it with the Boers, I am against Empire as a concept.

Attached: a-migrations.jpg (876x595, 195K)

Congratulations on your little! How old? I hope you're getting sleep. :)

oh, as for trinity and the saints, that is the whore church babylon.

>Not true, I just disagree with your answers and am interested enough to keep arguing.
arguing isn't interest. it doesn't further understanding. explination and collaboration, questions and inquery. that is what understanding is birthed from you mong.

>When my current project is working I will take it to South Africa and share it with the Boers, I am against Empire as a concept.
neat. well somewhere I'll be either murdered by muslims or right wingers or I'll be concocting my own wrongtech.jpg

>its not slavery to obey men and set aside any goal you might have for your children and his goals
willing and happy slavery is still slavery you dumb thot
>You die sooner than most and shouldn't drink tea,
you don't understand shit, just fuck off
>Now I am going to ask an unfair question, if you could be healed of all these things would it change your opinions?
probably not, I am 29, going on 30. I am not interested in abandoning my career aspirations of circumventing death, I have no one to whom I could have the child with, nor would I accept submission under the premises already discussed. I want to survive, it's the only biological need I can feel at times as it obscures all other motivations.

>the soil is immortal
Matter cannot be created or destroyed etc

>I have many times in my life rather been nowhere than here in this evil place.
good for you.
>Yes, it is wise to fear God for none can comprehend what he has done from beginning to end.
>He has been there the entire time, do not be blind to it.
fuck off
doubt.jpg
>fixate on ourselves
I could care less about myself. I am programmed to want to live, but I do not think highly of myself, I just am mindful enough that I have not been fooled into thinking that that narcissistic psychopath so to speak is above his own rules. You don't have to care about human concerns to reject god, you don't have to be selfish or anthropocentric. All you have to do is turn the mirror of judgement back at the medusa. God falls so far short of his own laws and morals that he is nothing more than a joke to me. Where I in his place, I would spare him. I would have spared hitler and trump as well, even when I was a dumb leftist. As a disgusting hypocritical slime I am still capable of that level of integrity, an integrity even he has not measured up to.

I certainly wouldn't pretend to either. Pascals wager ignores gods very clear opinion; hot coacoa or frosties only tbhfam

Attached: 004287cef2b1bdfc83643c882653c26b.jpg (564x874, 57K)

>I want to survive, it's the only biological need I can feel at times as it obscures all other motivations.
This makes you more defective than any genetic component, and from your materialist view when you die your branch is gone either way.

>I am 29, going on 30.
Rough

>I am not interested in abandoning my career aspirations
Man: has career to be useful enough to have a place in society, aspires to not needing one

Woman: has guaranteed place in society, even if partially defective, aspires to career

>circumventing death
IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MANKIND ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER THIS THERE IS THE JUDGMENT.

You could die a virgin and still be a daughter of Babylon, the mother of whores, if you continue in this mindset.

>t.
Good to see some KC refugees survived, a good friend of mine moved to your country and is currently living and saving up money in Moscow, but plans to buy a dacha soon.

Attached: 1458525233001.jpg (476x347, 54K)

aether is disproven bad meme thread

I hope we get to communicate again in the future, you are quite clever and entertaining even while decidedly godless.

Attached: 1503093820955.jpg (595x1024, 119K)

If I'm a slave to anything, it's love, whereas you frankly sound like you're a slave to ambition.

I didn't say anything about the saints. I'm not Catholic, and I'm not interested in "venerating" anybody. I fix my gaze on Christ, the church as an institution is not my concern. The body of believers are the true church.

I'm sorry that you're so hostile, it seems like you are hurting quite a bit. I know my words upthread probably won't change your heart, but I meant them with sincerity.

I never said I was anything but genetic garbage. you insisted on asserting otherwise despite copious proof otherwise.
>You could die a virgin and still be a daughter of Babylon, the mother of whores, if you continue in this mindset.
no, I couldn't, you fucking idiot. because the whore of babylon is not a heathen but a heretic. I would have to be a christian to be a whore of babylon. I can be condemned of course, but the woman is the church in jesus's allegory. Christians who practice paganry, who take their sabath on sunday, and kneel to jupite. I mean st augistines feet, for whom the one god becomes three, and the ones who bring forth something to kneel down before as a graven image. Those are the people revelations speaks of. Christ may btfo me at his leasure, or he can just sit pretty since I'm pretty fucked if he's canon (kek) anyway. but the reality doesn't change that WHORE, mystery babylon refers to the babylon faith, the same faith that was brought to rome and rebranded, and whom married with christianity to create the anti christ.

see this image and repent faggot.

>I'm not catholic
catholicism isn't special for being catholicism, its just pagan christianity. Trinitarianism is also pagan christianity.
>slave to anything, it's ambition
HAHA, nah, biology. I'm a woman true and true. Pretty much anything this picture has said have been true about me. I don't want to die because millions of years of evolution has culminated in that directive. if you where in the previous thread, you'd know very well I am capable of real love.

Attached: its all 100% true.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

>15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Revelation 17:15

>3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Revelation 18:3

Sounds more like the multiculti shitholes of the west to me.

>the same faith that was brought to rome and rebranded, and whom married with christianity to create the anti christ.
You are well versed in this for one who does not believe.

Attached: thepriceofdegeneracy.jpg (480x360, 63K)

once you hit 7 years you'll hate yourself and probably be on pills once you divorce your husband

monogamy is a joke

I curse that curse in the name of Jesus.

May here and her husband only grow closer to God and one another and spend the rest of their days married to one another.

The Lord rebuke you for slinging such curses.

Attached: Soon..png (457x234, 10K)

Ha. I've been with my husband for thirteen years and love him dearly. And I've never taken "pills." Marriage is hard work but it can be wonderful. Mine is.

Thank you user.

You've activated my trap card

Tits or gtfo

I don't believe in christianity, I didn't say it isn't cool.
I like dichotemies a lot in fiction, Vampire paladin couples, creatures struggling against a monsterous inner nature, goodly beings who are devil spawn and must fight good to survive long enough to thwart evil.

If you want to know a really good christian god game, try this one on for size

armorgames.com/play/7282/tower-of-heaven

Based on my other posts I'm sure you can deduce that I'm not someone who posts my body parts on the internet, and also this is a quality thread that doesn't need that kind of clutter. I'm not larping though, I'm just a weird old married mom who hates the left.

>Sounds more like the multiculti shitholes of the west to me.
oh, and that is reinterpretation, which the bible explicitly says not to do in the beginning of revelation. you must understand the allegory through the bible, not through interpretations. all the flowery imagery has been used before in previous parts of the bible, waters, whore, beast, babylon, etc.

for example, waters are the people of the church, the followers, not literal waters. You don't have to interpret this because it comes earlier in the bible.

Tell us the context of your study of Christianity?

the fluid is actually spacetime which has like a noodle-like nature... it's really weird and you should read some books on quantum physics. Gravity is basically the shortest path through spacetime. It's trippy as fuck and doesn't make sense.

>There is a massless fluid that permeates all of spacetime, this fluid has had many names, 19th century and earlier physicists called it aether, the ancients called it Spirit, a modern person may well call it The Force.

einstein literally disproves this in 1912, but hes a jew so i guess hes not part of your scientific canon

Can you recommend a pleb tier book about this for a dyscalculic female?

>have red pilled friend who is christian for 4 years
>hes pretty much your best friend
>read and osmosis to understand frens better.
I used to think it would be a great idea for all school to have a religion class. where you could be taught the beliefs of various faiths, though now I know that would only be used for (((a specific purpose))) and invalidate it.

Religion is neat and a major part of art and fantasy inspiration. My first board was /tg/ and my friend being christian, well, it was natural to learn a bit of it. The bible is a fucking awful read though. Like it is really fucking obvious that when they wrote the fucking thing the price of paper was at a premium, there is no pacing, the circumstances are often disgusting, and dialogue is drier than dirt. It only partially gets better in the NT, but jesus jumping jews this is only something I have so much patience for, so I'm not anywhere close to even a brainlet. I just know a few things that my "x is x is x" life of /tg/ rules lawyering prepared me to understand.

sadly in this day in age that means I know the bible better than most christians.

Attached: whenyoureawitchexplainingchristianitytochristfags.jpg (564x686, 62K)

I'd guess quantum mechanics for dummies might be a start. insert joke at our feminine intellectual expense here.

Attached: 1531408303376.jpg (640x455, 37K)

The noodle like nature you are referring to is the Aether's ability to carry various waves forms(therefore information) over a distance.

I have a blogpost tier thing written for when I complete my current project that I am going to drop several places(assuming it works as expected, otherwise I will try again)

Chromium is a very useful metal for studying quantum interactions.

Bifilar pancake coils are also useful.

I have had multiple different Tesla type devices stop working in the presence of people who believed they couldn't work (or live in sin).

The observer matters.

>oh, and that is reinterpretation, which the bible explicitly says not to do in the beginning of revelation. you must understand the allegory through the bible, not through interpretations. all the flowery imagery has been used before in previous parts of the bible, waters, whore, beast, babylon, etc.
I would like to know your religious background.

And you really should reproduce, flaws and all people who care about any of this are too rare to be allowed to die out.

>creatures struggling against a monsterous inner nature
Humanity

>game
No time for games right now or for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1497921712233.jpg (1266x755, 542K)

it can be completed in under 5 minutes (if you get gud), but you are welcome to ignore it if you like. I think only the real christfags can appreciate the subtle touches they added everywhere in this game though.

>einstein literally disproves this in 1912, but hes a jew so i guess hes not part of your scientific canon
I am a Levite myself, my issue with Einstein is that he stole a bunch of other's ideas without crediting them and mixed it with satan worshiping Jewish mysticism (synagogue of satan).

Also, I have literally posted proof in the OP, neon glowing pink and blue inside the NE-2 should under conventional physics rules involve so much energy forcing such an excited state the the glass would not survive the heat, yet the bulb persists.

Pic related has some simple instructions for obtaining practical hands on knowledge of how electricity and magnetism actually function.

Also "On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena" by Nikola Tesla

Attached: coral castle.jpg (250x443, 13K)

Apart from the not liking Christianity part, I agree with a lot of this. I'm an artist, and I write fantasy... I've always been very interested in European lore and my work is heavily influenced by it, though I take a lot of liberties... I like to just haphazardly tunnel through whatever material strikes my fancy and I absorb it in a nonlinear way and then it just kind of ends up influencing whatever I'm making/writing. Admittedly my approach is not very academic. You seem more studious in your approach.

Yes probably actually a good overview.

>willing and happy slavery is still slavery you dumb thot
>willing
>happy

Maybe women are supposed to be "slaves"(read: an happy housewife) since it seems to make them so happy and fulfilled.

Thanks user, I'll write those titles down. This stuff captures my imagination in a very unscientific way.

Age of Entanglement and Entangled Universe to start. I hope you have knowledge of differential equations and linear algebra though.

I am tempted to say that's a gross oversimplification because the aether isn't what it was originally thought of (it was originally theorized that it was the substance that light traveled through due to being a wave and the requirement of the wave to have a medium) but this was before the dual wave-particle nature of light was discovered.

It's not what it seems. The real "aether" is just a collection of laws of physics that work in the Hilbert space. The whole deal is that they would make no sense in the macroscopic world, but once you get tiny enough, regular rules of physics stop applying and you deal with a whole new quantum set of rules.

These quantum rules explain macroscopic behavior but there is still disparity between the two because science has yet to fully understand it.

TL, DR: this is too complicated for a bunch of LARPing basement dwellers and Jow Forums shouldn't discuss this shit

Attached: 1529255892326.png (1000x800, 285K)

Sam what the fuck are you on about

It looks like an LED

This exchanges reads like dirty talk from a sci fi romance novel

Attached: 1533693666933.gif (599x405, 730K)

mb meant to tag you here

But i warn you this shit gets hardcore fast

>There is a massless fluid that permeates all of spacetime, this fluid has had many names, 19th century and earlier physicists called it aether, the ancients called it Spirit, a modern person may well call it The Force.
I thought newton debunked this

>These quantum rules explain macroscopic behavior but there is still disparity between the two because science has yet to fully understand it.
Conventional science threw out aether theory and then suddenly needed a bunch of invisible dark matter to make it all work.

>TL, DR: this is too complicated for a bunch of LARPing basement dwellers and Jow Forums shouldn't discuss this shit
And what have you built nerd?

It is one of pic related.

Attached: Neon_lamp_NE-2.jpg (441x690, 31K)

I'd probably be more like you if I had a master to nurture my creative side for years, see but over all, it doesnt hurt that D&D and company are very rulesy.
unfortunately this is rarely the case. Otherwise we wouldn't rebell every chance we get. I'm not saying women don't have submissive inclination, but you must understand that women are weaker than men, unable to oppose them, so evolutionarily speaking, struggle doesn't serve the same purpose as it might in a mightier creature. desire not to be dominated and taken will result in stronger offspring, causing the woman to be more unruly and require dominating men to put her in her place. this isn't exactly fun and games for the girl, but the cycle is very evolutionarily sound. Over all I agree with the basic principle, but sadly most of pol doesn't understand that when you use nature as a basis, it inevitably leads to an understanding that there will be many exceptions to account for. and the black and white viewing here doesn't desire to do any accounting for the inbetween cases like myself. well, other than inbetween a noose anyway

Attached: 1533112253204.png (914x898, 592K)

I can try to limp along, but really I'm a retard when it comes to math, which is frustrating because I do well with other types of complex thinking and I find this kind of material fascinating, but it's like there's a wall up when you get numbers and certain kinds of logic involved. I wish more people would write books that translate this stuff for lopsided brainlets like me.

>It will keep me up at night, clawing at my soul as entropy steals my vigor and billions of years of evolution screams in my ear to escape the death trap I find myself in.
so i guess im supposed to feel that way if im a stay at home dad huh?

Attached: 2fm4kb.jpg (888x499, 112K)

>massless
maybe not this part

Or to be more polite, from what I have seen the aether varies in density and what a particular waveform manifests as on a macro scale depends upon this local density.

That makes sense. My parents were pretty good about letting me get into all my weird ideas as a kid so I think that contributed to how I approach stuff as well. And then I went to art school, so.

Over all if you want to understand math, you should do what the jews will never do. start learning by learning mathematical proofs. I cant fucking believe we don't teach this stuff to kids at grade school. instead we just teach them to copy cat. This is stupidity of male masters at its greatest. There is literally a whole amazing and cool system where all of the meat of math takes place, but you don't get to learn about it until you've slogged through 10 years of the big adults telling you what to do.

Would you say that humans are slaves to hunger and thirst?
Society is a living thing, and it requires the reproduction of individuals to sustain itself. Women are the carriers of men's seed, but they are not slaves to men any more than men are slaves to women; we all are organs of something greater.

>I want to survive, it's the only biological need I can feel at times as it obscures all other motivations.

Aren't you a slave to this urge? Can you say that striving to fulfill your biological need to live is any different, if not more hollow because it is a purpose that does not extend beyond the self, than , who is fulfilling her biological need to reproduce?

>He has been there the entire time, do not be blind to it.
>fuck off

>desire not to be dominated and taken will result in stronger offspring, causing the woman to be more unruly and require dominating men to put her in her place. this isn't exactly fun and games for the girl, but the cycle is very evolutionarily sound.
Except when it breaks down because all the women who get it in their head that this degenerate behavior is justifiable and end up 30 years old + and childless from a dead ended strategy.

Problem is self solving in a few generations, but in the meantime it has the potential to destroy civilized society.

All because thots want a career plus a man they perceive as worth more than that career after demanding the government provide them honorable positions in society over most men.

This is why this discussion is necessary, because if you can not be convinced by words the sword is all that remains; and women are retarded enough escalate things until this is happening on a massive scale. This is why unmarried women past 30 have to be destroyed along with the men who support the status quo, as an example to all future generations that pursuing this strategy will be met with the only solution available.

Genetic garbage indeed.

Attached: Mattathias_Punishes_Idolatry.gif (421x515, 60K)

>Would you say that humans are slaves to hunger and thirst?
Yes, slavery to things is more or less inevitable. but a more useful definition of slavery is one where by the person who does the owning is another person or at least an intelligence, to differentiate it between necessities like needing water to live. But in effect both cause behaviors and compel them by certain means. the difference is that there is an intelligence behind one.
>, but they are not slaves to men
wrong
>men are slaves to women
wrong
women are property, men are the owners. thats all there is to it. the arm may be mine, I may take care of it, but it is my slave. I command my limbs just as I need them

>aren't you a slave to that urge
already went over that
>beyond the self
What I can do with my life extended is serve people for longer periods of time than any ordinary woman could ever hope to.

>but muh modern degeneracy
that doesn't happen in the tribal and medieval societies we largely evolved in.

>Problem is self solving in a few generations, but in the meantime it has the potential to destroy civilized society.
indeed. borders and demographic control are an important measure during such times of sickness. That way we can simply let this problem ride itself out from a evolutionary perspective. hypergamy itself is your cue that women are not the submissive little things you think we are. we are meant to fight as much as we are meant to fold.

>All because thots want a career
please realize most women had to work to begin with. the 1950s was a period where female labor went down. most women and men worked in factories once industrialization took off. and the filth lived in back then meant that there wasn't anywhere for the woman to actually be a home maker.

Attached: 006hZWeigy1fbwv10ps32j31kw2n1n5j.jpg (2048x3421, 380K)

I'm drunk and require sleep.

Here's the thing. You can understand it conceptually pretty well until you start talking about electron shell states and energy.

Furthermore, the math REALLY gets complex when you start talking about qubit eigenvectors and the pattern of quantum vectors with two or more entangled qubits.

Conceptually it's simple because you can "measure" certain properties of an electron such as the spin value m which can equal +1/2 or -1/2 and in the case of two entangled particles you actually know the state of the other one even if the other one is on the other side of the universe.

You can even probably understand things like how these entangled particles are the key to solving quantum problems, and also that they likely have wormholes connecting them. Hell, it's possible to understand how a wormhole theoretically works without knowledge of mathematics.

HOWEVER, in order to understand the perplexities of the more complicated phenomena such as qubit communication and entanglement, one must start to study differential equations and vector calculus. AKA everything can be assigned a vector, and yada-yada-yada they form patterns which interestingly enough we see in nature.

What's the problem, if I had to explain it to someone without a degree in quantum physics? Constants. God made the world a certain constants. Pi (3.14) will always exist in circles (2PiR is always going to be the circumference of a perfect circle). Pi is a constant that is found experimentally. So is Euller's number (derivative of e^x=e^x) These numbers are ESSENTIAL to science and they were found EXPERIMENTALLY

Quantum physics will be understood when we find certain constants EXPERIMENTALLY and long story short we need better equipment to observe black holes.

Good night user. Deep space exploration is what humanity needs to unlock wormhole technology and even time travel.

Attached: black putin.jpg (200x264, 9K)

>the sword is all that remains
It is time.

Attached: improvedversionlibs.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

>Why Im a degenerate faggot kike. The post.

Attached: 1531408772870.jpg (741x649, 158K)

>This is why this discussion is necessary, because if you can not be convinced by words the sword is all that remains; and women are retarded enough escalate things until this is happening on a massive scale.
I wish it was possible but we don't understand anything else. I want to remain free. I want to fight you, but women as a whole? they have betrayed us, not just sister to sister, but slave to master. there is no female liberation. women have never been free. they have moved from property of the husband to property of the state. if women as a group become more redpilled than men, more conservitive and bright? what do you think the first thing out of the kikes mouth would be
>we need to repeal womens rights guys! too long have these roasties been destroying civilization.
we are the property of the government, the puppets of feminism used to attack middle class men and lap at the feet of the richest (((men))).
Dumb and thoughtless enough to suck on our freedom ice cream and yell at the bad people with guns the jews tell us to, never concious of the fact that the very weapons we are destroying are not only the only thing that stops them from enslaving you as well, but the only thing that could concievably free us from you in truth and spirit rather than in fantasy.

Do not make the mistake of thinking I am any different. guns are scary to me. and I am only slowly learning to not be that way.

Borders need to close, marriage needs to be restored, gives need to be curtailed (or at least accompany sterilization), but my sisters? we will harry you at every turn. and we wont even do it to be free, but instead to submit to some disgusting kikes. Nothing is more blackpilling than being a redpilled lesbian.

Attached: 1533358164176.jpg (2199x1258, 294K)

Attached: 1531606308298.gif (295x278, 3.91M)

>unfortunately this is rarely the case. Otherwise we wouldn't rebell every chance we get.

This implies women know what they want. Do you know what the paradox of declining female happiness is? Women are getting more depressed by the day

>many exceptions

Did you count them? How do you even know you are one of them?

Overall claiming the general rule should bend to the exception is absolutely insane, even if you are an exception you are just that: an outlier.

You keep your intellectual masturbation, I will build, we will see who has a working UFO first.

WW3 is about to happen and rather than rebuild I am going to tell every man who will listen to me to keep burning things until there is no place for provision or protection except under a patriarchy made of men who fear God.

Stop being a dyke, you see the problem and yet insist on being part of the cancer, that is worse than any kidney problem for your reproductive fitness.

Your arm is not a slave, it is a part of you. You and your arm are a whole. It contains your DNA. It is a part of your form and makes you unique.

If you want to argue this point, I'd like you to also tell me if every single cell in your body, from neuron to skin cell, is a slave

> hypergamy itself is your cue that women are not the submissive little things you think we are.

>but they are not slaves to men
>wrong

>This implies women know what they want. Do you know what the paradox of declining female happiness is? Women are getting more depressed by the day
Wanting something is not the same as being happy. I can be hooked up to dopamine and be quite happy for a long long time. a fulfilling life you might say? no. what people crave is to achieve goals and to set out to do something even if that thing is hard. women just happen to be so inept we can't tell when we're not really setting out to do anything at all but are still just blindly obeying. but over all no, I dont see female depression as having anything intrinsically to do with not wanting something.

>did you count them?
why would I personally have to count them?
there are people whos whole job it is is to do demographic counting of genetic aberations, intesersex fags, disease, mental illness, you name it, someone has counted. its not a small number fag.

>Overall claiming the general rule should bend to the exception is absolutely insane, even if you are an exception you are just that: an outlier.
Pol likes to pretend outliers are just delusional and don't exist. which is denial of evidence. and your own assertions otherwise have nothing to do with what i'm talking about at all as usual. can you please go back to fucking off? there was a reason this thread got measurably better after you left.

don't know what to tell you, you went from being interested in me into simply parroting death threats at me. I know very well you plan to kill me. you might even succeed. But I will take two of you at least. if that's the kind of trade you want then go for it. I am not going to bow to you any more than your god under threat. take your tyranny elsewhere. Those who see only one way are just using white nationalism for their own personal gain rather than caring about the results obtained.

This is great, user, thanks for expounding. I need sleep too in a minute. Be well.

Yes to closed borders and the restoration of marriage. The whole society needs to revolve around the nuclear family, with a strong emphasis on the local extended family as well. Women are a bloc, currently, as you pointed out, and need to be atomized -- it's a good thing for each woman to be "under" her husband rather than rallying together in "sisterhood."

Personally I've never identified with all the memes about how we're all "in it together" as women, etc. I don't feel that way at all. I have my close girlfriends, my mom, my sister... but I don't in any way connect to this thing about female solidarity. I feel solidarity with family, loyalty to my husband, to God, to my culture, and I have unique friendships with individual people.

we should be friends not arguing. After all, you can build something someone else has designed and made instructions for, sure, but can YOU design something like a UFO in order to build it?

I have to say, you are an example of what the spaghetti is trying to say.

>women just happen to be so inept we can't tell when we're not really setting out to do anything at all but are still just blindly obeying

>willing and happy slavery is still slavery you dumb thot
A miserable and hollow slave is still a slave you dumb thot.

my arm is a slave and is part of me you moron.
>If you want to argue this point, I'd like you to also tell me if every single cell in your body, from neuron to skin cell, is a slave
it certainly is, and I know I'm right because just about anyone will murder any of those cells if they turn out to be life threatening or sometimes just ugly.

>...
yes, surprise surprise, you can be a slave even if you are inclined to disobey. how about that. I'm sure that absolutely blows your peanut mind.

>muh nuclear family
fuck off kike
>its a good thing for women to be a non entity
you can call it that all you like. it is poison. the only difference is who is being poisoned.
>Personally I've never identified with all the memes about how we're all "in it together" as women,
Of course not. we've been bred for thousands of years to be in bitter competition because the only resources we're allowed to have are husbands. cooporation is impossible because there will always be more women than men. and always few men of status, which women will only ever be happy with and desire for the most part. these are facts.

Only escaping that subjugation to evolve in some way new will ever change that, but no society yet devised has produced any means that will wllow that evolution to go anwhere productive.
>I have to say, you are an example of what the spaghetti is trying to say.
you're an absolute dumbass who can't read then.
>A miserable and hollow slave is still a slave you dumb thot.
nice projection. got anything that isn't making it more obvious you're just a shill like him? you've started doing nothing now but framing my posts in such a way as to detract from the meaning by implying I'm ignorant of the implications. I know it must seem hard to understand for someone as stupid as you, being even dumber than a dumb thot, but only a complete idiot would ever think I construct my posts to put me in some kind of exception position to female weaknesses.

>ITT: Vandread

It's my bedtime, but I enjoyed talking with you both and hearing your thoughts. I wish you both happiness and good things in life.

Good luck with the UFO.

Good luck with the existential crises.

This is why I love Jow Forums

:)

If women want to be unhappy and miserable while ruining society in the progress they do not deserve a choice. What's the point of achieving a goal that makes you and everyone else miserable? Maybe you should really get hooked up to some chemicals and stop thinking with your degenerate brain.

I also want to point out that you claimed women "rebel" because they are rarely happy as housewives, I proved you wrong but you started claiming people don't act on the basis of being happy/unhappy. Isn't that a contradiction?

>why would I personally have to count them?

You claimed there were many exceptions, this implies some sort of knowledge on the actual number of exceptions.

>Pol likes to pretend outliers are just delusional and don't exist.

But I acknowledged their existence. I don't accept the idea that they should be considered important which is understandable since we are talking about outliers.

Who is the master? Is the master any other cell?
>my arm is a slave and is part of me you moron.
It is just a part of you.
The master of all cells is the whole; the body.
Men and women are parts of a whole.
They are the blocks of reproduction which perpetuates the life of society.
Like the cells, they are subordinate to the whole.
You might call that slavery, but I would call that missing the point. They are both subordinates to something bigger.

>Women are the carriers of men's seed, but they are not slaves to men any more than men are slaves to women; we all are organs of something greater.

>we should be friends not arguing
I like this thought

>but can YOU design something like a UFO in order to build it?
I am making an attempt, I will make a final post before I go if it is successful

As I already said earlier, what I have right now is a device from which I remove several pounds of iron a week while it is operating with no noticeable loss of mass of the device itself(it also cracks water without heating up as a part of this process, the water has to be replaced as the Hydrogen and Oxygen gas leak out); I was trying to remove the mass from the object itself and reasonably sure that I was just putting the wrong waveform into it.

>I p-proved you ww-wrong
show me some stats from about 500 years ago and we'll talk you fucking dumbfuck. I'm not going to bother explaining this to you 4 more times.

Are you giving up? Let's say I didn't prove you wrong, you still contradicted yourself, did you not?

Whoops, meant to tag you there re: UFO. :)

>women are slave to men
Haven't followed all of your conversation but in the current day and age, that's bullshit to me. Care to explain in a few lines why you think that?

Absence from cradle to grave is simultaneously the most wicked and cruel but at the same time the utmost freedom granting method of doing it, forcing children to learn for themselves.
It is wicked yet exhilirating that we must learn for ourselves and have only ourselves to blame when we are unhappy and must experience consequences of our own mistakes on an individual level.

>Who is the master? Is the master any other cell?
the brain.
>its just a aprt of you
it follows my commands and has no will of its own.
>muh NUH UH posting
>muh repeat rhetoric posting
okay faggot. you're wrong. we can both play that game.
now present an arguement that submission to men is not slavery or fuck off.

Just start thinking about which (((men))) women are currently slaves of these days

Attached: 1533681681346.jpg (2046x2048, 286K)

I dont necissarily disagree, but he cannot have it both ways. he leaves us to father our own, yet demands we call no one but him father, the one whom left us to ourselves.

Thank you, God bless your family.

Dark energy

Given fact that women have the right to vire and make up more than 50% of the population, which allows them, if they want to, to dictate whatever they want to the rest of the population (I.e men)and to punish them by jail should they not comply, I'm not seeing anyone but themselves to blame