Has your area gotten dramatically worse lately?

Moved here five years ago and got myself a little condo. I looked at the demographics and this property was a steal for a few reasons but mostly because it was in an area with whites.

In the past five years I've seen every convenience store and gas station except for one get paved over and run by pajeets.
Every new business that opens is a vaporizer shop run by pajeet, or a pawn shop run by god-knows-who. i've never been in one

we now have niggers just stumbling around in the middle of the road at all hours of the day like zombies
it used to be that i would go through certain areas at certain times every day for work, and i'll take pics of this one pavement ape who would always be lazing about
now it's like 30 niggers

and my shitty little condo loses value in correlation. there is litter EVERYWHERE
i hate niggers but mostly i hate the whites and the jews who are making this happen. it doesnt need to be like this

Attached: Black-Lives-Matter_84191.jpg (1200x800, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCvWvqkvVpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mistake #1: you bought a fucking CONDO. Are you crazy??

even the minorities in my area are getting red pilled wtf are you fuckers doing

No. I live in Chicago. It's been like this since like the 70s.

What's your city's population?

we had to pay for this bus system and i see the people waiting for the bus and there is no way on earth they are going to work
they are not dressed for it
? this was by all means one of the best investments you could make in a place you're going to live in. it would be too dox-y to get into it. but imagine there is a condo next to the hoover dam and the hoover dam pays very well for nonstop hoover dam employees
i cant relate
these niggers here seriously sit around talking to themselves and yelling at cars

> but mostly i hate the whites and the jews who are making this happen.

me too

getting some apartments built near by, this has been a suburb untouched by high density, ever, hope they get filled up with nigs and they hassle the boomers and the self important soccer mums and dads

the blacks here hate the indians, muslims, and asians taking over so they are allying with the "nazis" lmfao

oh and spics, which is implied by default

that is a blessed situation
i see the stories about spic gangs who ethnically cleanse the blacks from the neighborhoods and i'm like "please, god, please"

I too bought a condo. 550 sq ft. The housing market is beyond fucked here but I have my little spot, and am charging up credit and mortgage mojo til I meet the missus and need a house.

id rather deal with blacks robbing stores and bicycles than spics flaying people alive

not me
blacks are far, far worse
spics actually don't hate white people. they are far more capable economically, as well. i would much rather live around spics than blacks and i think anyone with experience with both would agree
it really isn't even close

I live out in the country I'll be fine for a while.

i must live in a very tame area, most blacks i meet arent the thug type. they mainly complain about only getting shit jobs because the indians that pretty much own all the businesses dont hire blacks

I have lived in the same little suburb of Toronto most of my life. When I first came here there wasn't a nonwhite person on our street. There was a cooperative, friendly community. There was just such a great ambiance of friendliness and safety. Most people didn't lock their doors.

Now it has all changed. We had our first murder here 4 years ago. 3 years ago our first rape. Last summer our first serial rapist. He went around with an electrical cable strangling housewives out in the middle of the day while everyone was at work. All of the victims of violent crime in my neighbourhood have been white.All the perpetrators "new Canadians". I don't even know my neighbours anymore, and not for lack of trying. I wave to the Chinese family across the street but they just stand there and stare dumbfounded hands at their sides. An arab man moved next door to me two weeks ago. He was yelling at his wife in his front lawn yesterday.

Diversity has ruined my community. Almost all the people I grew up with have left for outside the city. Those who remain talk about leaving constantly. The municipal and provincial government use my neighbourhood as an example of an area improved by diversity because we have more apartment buildings being built now and our schools are full (albeit, far under performing).

Pretty depressing state of affairs.

Attached: 1950s_canadian_family.jpg (3420x2358, 1.67M)

well them's the breaks
you should talk to these coons about h-1b and similar things

jesus christ

they already know about it
>"i might vote trump this time mayne, sick of these cow fuckers keeping us out of jobs"

6 months ago my friendly elderly neighbor died, his kids sold his house to gooks, gooks also moved to vacant lot across the street

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06-19-36-31.png (960x540, 356K)

yeah
im sick of niggers ruining my property value
i'm sick of trying to find a place to flee from these animals without paying out the nose in property tax alone
FUCK NIGGERS. i dont even want to hear about. you can't reason with them. they are too stupid

Damn, those truly were different times, weren't they? Alao, I found the NFB film my school showed every morning for O Canada. What happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=BCvWvqkvVpo

>bought a condo
What are your association fees? I wanna know how jewed I’m getting

funny how "multiculturalism" works huh? segregation is coming
>have borders
>let in other cultures
>new borders
>country is smaller
great

$200/mo but at least they are regularly doing landscaping and roofing and all that. i've never really felt ripped off by it

It's block busting. My area has the same shiftless nigs coming up from nowhere. I'm starting to notice broken car windows from theft. They say on the news that now 50% of Torontonians are avoiding public spaces and large gatherings. We're getting diverse hard.

same here... + heroin and fentanyl

if you could record my monologues as i drive around town it would put william pierce to shame

My parents moved to a 50/50 black, white neighborhood in the South. It's in a military town, so for the most part there isn't much riffraff in their neighborhood (middle class). But the town has horrible crime stats due to the nigger population. I just pray that nothing happens to my parents. They still believe that there's nothing wrong with the neighborhood despite the fact that no one talks or waves to one another. I just wish they had the sense to move somewhere more white

>investments

O, well have fun Mr Goldman Sachs.

That guy in OP, he's not very considerate, a piece of bacon on his shirt. What if I'm a Semite of one sort or another, and I see that. Sad.

This city is gentrifying like mad despite a protest every other weekend where the rats come crawling out of the woodwork wtf are you on about

Is the name of this piece of art "Jewish Faggot Retard"?

Yeah all the fucking illegals are displacing the Homeless from LA into my suburb.

Alright, I’m only eating a little bit of matzoh. I pay 275 for lawn and maintenance but there’s a pretty nice pool

Jesus Christ is right. And as clarification, I am neither old nor live in a poor neighbourhood. Growing up we were solidly upper-middle class. My neighbours were a lawyer on one side and our local MP on the other. In my current house (only about a mile from the house I grew up in) I have an accountant on one side and on the other (before the Arab man moved in) was a retired army officer and financial executive. And this golden age of community I'm talking of is only some 15 years ago.

Also as an aside, the first murder in my neighbourhood was when a arab man killed his white wife in their apartment building parking garage. He dumped her body in the creek behind my house where I used to play as a kid.

Man I wished they played that glorious video when I was a kid. I had switched to a private school by then (my local public highschool had recently had a rash of stabbings and my dad had seen the writing on the wall) but my younger sister said they switched to a more inclusive reagea version of the national anthem when she was in grade 7 or so.

I've got terrible diversification stories for days, btw. particularly of super fucked up crime.

Attached: 1972SummitSeries.jpg (593x331, 72K)

Singapore is being overrun with PRC Chinese.
It's terrible because their language barrier and stronger sense of ethnic solidarity means they're less eager to get BLEACHED than the local anglophile Singaporean girls and/or qt Jap expat salarywomen.

Sometimes I only have like 2 or 3 Tinder dates lined up each night, compared to double figures 3 years ago.

RIP Singapura

Attached: 1515392611324.png (898x628, 58K)

How do you think a swarthy, tall, muscular Mongol barbarian whose brain is a hatefact encyclopedia would do in Singapore? It's a prospective vacation or short-term living spot to me.

Gentrification is a fucking godsend. I almost cried when I found out they were building a Whole Foods and trendy apartment/shopping area in the middle of a formerly poor and black city sector. I just wish the middle-class young whites that moved in weren't so disingenuous, miserable, faggy or liberal. But hey at least they're mostly white and having kids, right?

I live in rural Kentucky so I don't rarely even see minorities. Get out of the city while you still can.

>Live in a town that's 95% white
>Neighborhood is 100% white
>Last year a house goes up for sale
>Mulatto niggers move in
>Another house down the street goes up for sale
>Not sure who moved in recently but I saw a nigger mowing the law a couple times
Is this how it starts? Is my neighborhood gonna turn into a coontown?

Attached: 1530541941438.jpg (2000x1452, 760K)

I see a new homeless ghoul camping strung out on the sidewalk every day. The gym I go to is privately owned in a shopping center in what used to be a nice area. Hoods are going around tagging every flat surface including the fucking Redbox machines, and bums camp out anywhere they feel like. The other day some fucking drugged out spic was sitting on the ground in front of one of the windows babbling in Spanish. I'm watching my neighborhood go to shit in real time, and it's fucking depressing.

lawn*

no work and all play makes jack a dull boy

Not necessarily. I’m in 96% white city of 70k, I still had niggers move in at the other end of my block, all because someone decided to rent their decent home valued about $200k out for only $900/month, first family they took was a black one who could afford the payments because they wanted to get their kids into the suburbs and out of the hood. Haven’t seen any others in the last half decade, so it doesn’t always end in disaster, but if you see 2 more homes in your neighborhood flip white to black, though, that’s the beginning of the end.

I hope it's just a one off. I'd hate to see the place I grew up in turn into a nigger infested shithole.