Cheap Chinese DDR4 RAM is here

Praise the Lord!

Attached: 1524908185864.png (296x368, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.aliexpress.com/item/ramforpol/32792886868.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally it's time to upgrade my 2012 computer

Have fun with your BSODs after 3 weeks.

>what is corrupted memory

Attached: 1528474004952.png (500x577, 126K)

t. micron/samsung shill

Does it just come out and ask you to upload everything to China?

after they stole the technology from a Taiwanese manufacturing plant which Micron (a U.S company) off loads some of its production to. At this point having any Asian corporate ties is a liability.

lol good luck with that

it was from a company that MU had recently acquired and had been previously licensing slightly older tech to

same shit, perfidious Chinamen (Taiwanese, Chinese, same shit) in your company can sink the whole ship. There's a reason defense tech firms never hire chinamen, koreans or Russians. Pajeets are allowed, weirdly enough.

this

worth it once they make 250gb SSD for 50$

also
>day of the rake

16 gbs of ram, 200 dollars, not even in duel channel I bought them separately. Sometimes I know how much I am getting fucked just give up no kids not another life. So fucked. And those dumbass crypto miners, hey, invent a time machine instead and be a god. Stop buying up all the GPU's faggots.

Are you the poster on the thread that 404'd?

Attached: 1533785116964.jpg (480x792, 39K)

this is why the west is in decline, you're probably in a faggot 'software' or service industry anyway. This is shit you'll never grasp: real men and real countries make real, tangible things.

>ram and SSd aren't tangible
>most hardware patent and blueprint don't come from the US
What are you smoking?

>buying cheap knockoff of the cheapest component in a tower
you know theres a decent amount of gold and other precious metals in ram sticks. due to the pin count and the IC gold wafers. i wouldnt be suprised if there was more than $20 worth of PM's in each ddr4 stick. if you can buy these for $40's then they are almost certainly a lesser product and will burn themselves out quickly

>At this point having any Asian corporate ties is a liability
Exclude nips and you're right
t. mechanical engineer that had bad experience with chinks

>literally the opposite of what I'm implying
take more english classes, hueman.

>Chinese RAM
dead in a week

ORH U WANT RAM? TOO BAD, HERE BOMB FUK U

Attached: chingchong.jpg (960x928, 63K)

Buy it, test it, use memtest64. come back post results on Jow Forums. If its good I might give it a go

NERDS!

yea better buy it now cause trumps tariffs will remove any benefit for chink goods soon

forgot your pic grampa

Attached: 1533145920043.jpg (278x181, 5K)

that's what they get for doubling the prices. Fuck them

I dont know, I try to post on many threads than end up 404ing so I don't know what to say! Actually I do. yes, I am that specific individual you are looking for.

Based cigan

Honestly has anyone ever had a good experience with them?

You couldn't pay me to put cheap Chinese garbage in my computer, because whatever you paid me probably wouldn't be enough to cover the replacement costs when it breaks after 2 days.

leaf is right, muricans are getting outproduced to an extent that's laughable.
keep in mind a chunk of that 40.99 goes to trump, too

>the people's eye

>"buh Muh monopoly pricing!"
do you know how capital intensive developing this shit is? Only US and Korea can make these things en masse, now we have the insect-like, acquisitive Chink stealing our tech and ruining decent profitability and good margins. Countries and companies that specialize in Low margin, high volume products are like the equivalent of an illegal Mexican or H1B worker. Now companies have to lower quality rush R&D to compete on price.

I'm planning on building a new machine when the GTX 11 series come out but Jesus Christ memory is expensive as fuck nowadays. I want to go with 32GB but you're talking like £300. When I built my PC in 2012 I got 16GB of DDR3 for something like £60, and that was a premium price at the time.

I wanna RAM my DISK up Aqwa’s ASS

Attached: 1BA25361-3FE5-4C33-846C-671A970CE622.jpg (960x528, 122K)

Attached: 1517597315327.gif (500x300, 352K)

Even in her mugshot that fucking chink still has one eye on the sky looking for birds.

This is good but having the plants in America would be even better

Here is what I was going for.

Attached: nerds.jpg (300x265, 15K)

Normally I would care, but they were price fixing jews. They got what jews deserve. Next time don't act like a fucking jew.

>Chinese anything
No thanks.

Bet half of these will fail memtest after a few hours

Pretty much everything in computers is made in Taiwan and China

>1066MHz
Hmm.

>someone stole my phone, but I bought it back from them, what a nice guy!

like this wouldn't have happened even if they weren't.

They shouldnt have price fixed

Attached: 1496139408892.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

The US fucked themselves by building factories in communist China. As for Korea, they can starve to death, I don't give a shit about them. And this tech is not that expensive as they say. It's just greed.

>work R&D for adhesive, coatings & sealants company
>we want a new adhesive for our foil insulation tape
>get sample from suppliers in US, China and local
>Chinese works fantastic at low temperature, exactly what we need
>ask for details on quality control and auditing at their plant so we can approve them as suppliers
>NO WORRY SIRS OUR PRODUCT #1 EVERY TIME TOP QUALITY
>pictures come through
>their facility is basically a filthy fucking shed
>they don’t even have a dedicated QC team

God damn Chinamen.

that's cheap? like 10 years ago price was about the same.

personally, i don't enjoy randomly accessing memory unless i know 20 to 30 chinese peasants died making it

I don't disagree, this should be a wake up call for western tech. lol at 'greed', at it's worst it was 50-60$ more per 16GB DIMM. Jow Forums nigs overpay $150 for a shitty RGB motherboard. Some of that money was going to fund more R&D and get a better tech advantage, now all that is fucked.

>trusting cheap chinese products
if you dont have premium ram, you should probably not bother owning a computer

>China buys tech and mass produces cheap shit
>that's the essence of capitalism
>faggots, who praise the free market like a god, now bitch and moan, because the free market now fucks their national companies in the ass

A hope the Chinese steal Intel's tech on top, so those fuckinh jews will crash and burn

Jow Forums is that way ---->

Buy or not ? Seems like not ?

Attached: dmm.png (638x359, 359K)

DDR = Double Data Rate. 1066 MHz = effective 2133 MHz. It's slow as shit, still, but that's actually the minimum speed for DDR4 RAM.

Sounds like it's time to introduce DDR5 so they can claim low supply due to a new technology and start Jewing consumers on price again.

Ignore the shills and DYOR,
es.aliexpress.com/item/ramforpol/32792886868.html

At these speeds and timings the price is very good.

I have a lenovo 320 ideapad and im in need of internal/external ssd what do ?
Also didn't drumpf raise the taxes on chink goods ?
Whats the import tax in the Jewropean Union ?

Get an HDD caddy, most chinksites send stuff as "Gifts" to avoid taxes and it works most of the time unless you're importing boxes of chinkshit.

Hdd is too slow + its heating like mad. I want a 120gb ssd but idk if i can shove it in there or it has to be external.

i bet they tasted pretty good though

>Implying that's exclusive of chinese
Portugese computer reporting in before my weekly BSOD.

I want to do the same, but for what I've been told if you use it externally you're not gonna benefit from its speed.
Apparently, it's very hard in new laptops to change pieces. In my old one it was super easy, just unscrew, take the drive away and put the new one in its place.
It seems that to do what I want to do I'll have to use the ssd externally first, to install the OS, then attempt to remove the old one the best I can but I'm afraid I might fuck it all up.

I'd report this as off topic but, hooray! Bless you chinks!