If you could take over any weak country, which would you choose? How would you take it over?

If you could take over any weak country, which would you choose? How would you take it over?
My first pick would be South Sudan, for its obvious weaknesses. My second would be Iceland, for its obvious strengths and its vulnerabilities like its lack of population size. Plus there's no botflies or malaria or other shitty tropical plagues upon humanity.

Attached: Icelands.jpg (1242x1408, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canberratimes.com.au/national/act/rspca-shooting-starving-sheep-and-cattle-20130912-2tm4k.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also I have a Facebook group called Sudancapistan if anyone wants to join and help larp-plot takeovers of various places.

Attached: Iceland.png (1200x675, 92K)

Why are you posting fake Kardashian whores?

make it an eight chan board faggot

They'll kamikaze by blowing up their volcanoes creating deadly smoke that chokes everyone in North America

Attached: 1519125523905.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Sweden.
I'd just inform the swedes, that we have to take over, to ensure the safety of the refugees from racis white swedes with all cost.

Iceland isn't all blonde hwites, retard.

Fuck I hope so. It would make my plan a lot easier.

Wait, you don't actually believe that female is Icelandic, r-right greatest ally?

I think we subverted you guys too much.
I'm starting to feel bad..

Attached: 1600957856.jpg (446x362, 22K)

Or inform the Australians and they'll let their entire livestock starve to death so they can send millions of $$ in foreign aid and cease trade like they did for Indonesia rn. canberratimes.com.au/national/act/rspca-shooting-starving-sheep-and-cattle-20130912-2tm4k.html

Attached: FuckingAustralia.jpg (780x439, 72K)

She has Icelandic citizenship and is therefore Icelandic but most likely polish/jewish/Russian descent.

Fugg we should take Australia and New Zealand. The Britbongs shit the bed already. It's time for conservative independence. These cucks can't even beat a pack of emus.

Attached: Great_Emu_War.png (605x342, 23K)

>She has Icelandic citizenship and is therefore Icelandic

Attached: 1445143087301.jpg (592x492, 63K)

Why do you care if Iceland isn't all blonde haired blue eyed nords? You're an inbred, dark skinned, curly haired jew.

Attached: 104-blue-lotus-egyptian.jpg (300x224, 34K)

I'm ok with it as long as you bring right wing death squads

gambia

Attached: Gambia_-_Location_Map_(2013)_-_GMB_-_UNOCHA.svg.png (250x250, 21K)

fuck you filthy kike may you burn in hell for eternity conscious

Not really a country, but I would go after Ireland. And Scotland too, actually...at same time.

I'm an American as you can clearly see, and I believe both these pussy countries would be receptive considering our mutual/collective histories.

Strategically GOOD location. Not GREAT or even AWESOME, but GOOD. The ones I'd consider GREAT or even AWESOME would be rife with issues...

So - the UK (except England and it's fat slags) is my answer.

On top of that -

if I can has freedom I'm ok with this

Attached: Based US tbh.jpg (1545x907, 1.13M)

nevermind.

Switzerland.
Shit ton of bunkers, snow, mountains, server archives, and Gold.

I would make that nation my dwarf realm and switch to full neutrality after to sustain my monarchy.

Australia is an outpost. If your BONER is with the UK...go after THE UK. Not a continent in a different 2 days away, you stupid ass.

I mean...if you're going to the trouble to overtake a country, get more than a fucking man cave out of it.

Attached: 1532689061390.png (625x773, 110K)

The prevailing winds say otherwise, Sven.

Attached: Prevailing Winds.png (1425x625, 157K)

The entire nation is my unnaground man cave.

Image if all nukes fly.
That doesn’t sound so stupid now does it?

New Zealand cuz its fucking based lol

We fucked up, I'm making aliyah soon.

Probably an African country that's shit but near one that isn't too shit. One of Namibia's neighbors, maybe.

I'd take over Israel and give it back to it rightful owners, the people of Palestine. OP is a jew fag with nothing better to do than post crap all day for shekels.

Attached: 1494271083152.jpg (640x383, 60K)

So let me guess this right: In a world where nukes fly, its SWITZERLAND where YOU want to be.

Fucking brainlet.

I would take over Turkey and fuck all of the women until roach genes are gone. Or do the same to Israel.

Turkey gets taken over pretty quick, because it's pretty much the BEST strategic position to own.

It's literally the center of the planet, is run by inept retards, and once you're in charge....much of the ME would fall in line.

I really like you're answer, now that I put some thought into it.

I'm changing my answer - forget the Atlantic. I go RIGHT after Turkey while simultaneously DESTROYING Israel for good.

THEN....and only then...can we build a world where people get along.

Seconded.

>My second would be Iceland
hey retard we protect them

Germany

Using a spoon

That's not how it works. I'm not swedish because I got a Swedish citizenship a few years ago.

We're talking WWs....do you mind just S(ing)TFU?

Thanks.

Attached: 9ab.gif (350x250, 58K)

/NEWZEALAND/