What a lot of right-wingers really need is education

What a lot of right-wingers really need is education.

Attached: 2fm52g.jpg (888x499, 102K)

More like reeducation.
Also your memes fucking suck. Make better memes.

this desu
the younger crowd would take lefties a lot more seriously if their meme game was on point, but it isn't, so they don't

lacking a sense of humor and wit means you lack intelligence

not being able to meme is especially heinous, since you have as much time as you want to prepare your creation,

I've got something you can educate

Attached: suck.jpg (852x480, 22K)

We're going to show you some schooling.

Autism tier meme

Reddit tier thread

Here's your (You)

More and more the word (((education))) is taking on meaning. As for your meme, let's see you enforce it.

and how are lefties gonna do that? Shaking dildos and a sternly written letter from the UN saying "You xir need to report to Camp 42 for reeducation,"?

Fuck off

Attached: Sage.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

What you need is a fucking helicopter ride you commie faggot

I think is about being silent in the reducation to get revenge later.
But whatevs.

Try it.

Attached: 1533417927755.webm (1280x720, 994K)

Indoctrination. There, I fixed it for you!

No, just straight forward education. I do not like indoctrination. I like stating facts, putting forward all the pros and cons and letting people decide for themselves. In education no political or economic system should be presented as perfect or demonized. Students should learn all the flaws and pluses of both capitalism and communism and then let decide for themselves. Currently capitalism is built up too much in our education system and communism is too criticized, but that is changing.

How’s communism to criticized to much in very situation it was tried it failed horribly from Russia Cuba North Korea and venezuela
Communism has no place in the modern world only being viable in small groups like villages in primitive setting near Stone Age

The only reason people still come to Jow Forums is because there are real facts and free discussion of them here
Something everyone of your ideology is trying to end

It's like the brain disease that causes leftism prevents the brain from understanding and processing post-irony. You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1482282076045.gif (250x250, 993K)

pssst
thats because communism has nothing but flaws

We're all commies until we get off our lazy ass and get a job. Some of us grow up at that point. The rest of us become you.

The reason why I am a commie is because I am a worker. A poorly paid worker who is tired of being paid shit wages while my boss get rich off my hard labor. Communism is a workers ideology.

The left is a toxic bunghole at the moment... Too swept up in identity politics and not enough new thinking