REMONDER THAT THIS BOARD IS UNDER ATTACK 24/7 BY CORRECT THE RECORD AND SOROS SHILLS...

REMONDER THAT THIS BOARD IS UNDER ATTACK 24/7 BY CORRECT THE RECORD AND SOROS SHILLS. 2/3RD OF POSTS ARE SLIDE POSTS AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO GET WORSE.

Attached: 1533259803846.gif (547x471, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBKn6LsjkBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all so tiresome. 8pol is the same way now. We have no homeland.

The entire internet is total shit because Israel is chimping out and they have no allies and the largest botnet hasbara operation in teh world.

Then we destroy everyone else's.

Attached: Samson.jpg (504x624, 119K)

Go take your meds retarded faggot.

>summer

>implying they even need to come here anymore
The retarded people and/or attention whores are who made this site uninhabitable, we took ctr no problem during the election cycle

CTR is a dried up husk now. Majority of the shills are JIDF, just like its always been. They are ridiculously easy to spot because they apparently rely on enlisted who get replaced every couple of years and never learn a fucking thing other than what the generation of shills before teaches them with flowcharts and gay strats. Theyve been getting progressively more predictable.

Attached: 186D1B60-95AF-44CA-ABB0-70FF01D9D978.jpg (1024x575, 96K)

I expect it's all bots. It costs too much and every previous shilling operation eventually gets leaked.

soon enough you'll all be in prison.

Holy shit that's a rare english pepe

There's real people too.

Maybe if the bot encounters something it can't handle.

>implying this isnt a shareblue shill thread as well

There's a ton of real people too.

Attached: 1507963040585.png (900x900, 294K)

Bump. Sage a shill, tell a newfag. Especially watch for fake, advertising type language and one-line writing prompts.
>real talk
>be honest
>serious question
>i was once one if you but then i grew up or was confronted by a minority or got a degree etc
>why is all of pol X

I started using 4ch less, and preach the word in daily life

How is this a bad thing ?

Bots are like 90%, they predominatly make slide threads and propogate them with conversations between bots to keep bumping them while also attempting to make the bumps seem like genuine interactions between anons. Actual shills are used for coordinated efforts, like dogpiling in within minutes of eachother to cast negativity against problematic posters, or to shitpost and derail threads where actual fruitful discussions take place.

They are already in this thread. One one shill sees a problematic thread, they alert other members of their team, and together they work to ruin it.

>pic related, common bot thread. Note the difference between posting times - shill convientely bumping the thread when it was presumably about to be pruned.

Attached: 747D02EF-F76C-4377-9389-92481A4FBDAD.jpg (640x1053, 545K)

What nic is he vaping?

OP has...have a BUMP to get the word out.

Attached: gulp.jpg (496x552, 38K)

JIDF is behind the forced caveman Jow Forums meme. Again note the post times - impossible to occur in any other context other than purposely sliding. Also note the memeflag - they like to use flags they for some reason believe are agreeable to poltards (ie; nazi, kekistan, deus vult)

Attached: 2B36BB68-E4FF-40F7-9C1B-66A9174A4F06.jpg (640x1062, 592K)

>rent free

go back to wherever you came from fucking alt right piece of scum newfag

Attached: 1390294429762.jpg (209x200, 8K)

While JIDF slide tactics are effective in the sense that they accomplish the task, they are extremely crude and therefore very visible to anyone watching. This makes denying the fact that active, highly organized slide campaigns taking place on not only Jow Forums but Jow Forums as a whole basically impossible.

The “30 year old boomer” meme is also a forced meme created and propogated by JIDF. Once again, note the post times, and the first reply saying how much they love the mean while (((coincidently))) bumping the thread back from page ten and stopping it from being pruned. Theyve gotten very sloppy, they just dont fucking care that their actions are being documented. That or they are just fucking dumb and lazy.

Also bonus;
Note this guy - note how i predicted he would make this comment or one similar with my name in the post hes replying to. JIDF apparently hates this image specifically and without fail will reply to it referencing vaping, as to downplay the fact its photographic evidence of israel using chemical weapons on civilians in broad daylight. So fucking predictable.

Attached: DE30F80B-20CA-4CA6-AD0A-41068EB1EE20.jpg (640x1055, 368K)

The faggots making the garbage threads aren't the problem. It's the regards replying to them.

Aright. Just remember to get a good night sleep to be able to have a good judgement.
youtube.com/watch?v=rBKn6LsjkBM

Q predicted this

The replies are mainly bots. They reply to the OP and then have conversations with eachother because they are not advanced enough to have full concersations with anons just yet. They create the illusion that its a popular thread to newfags that dont know better.

Youll notice they like to use an ID only once, and constantly change IDs so it appears more unique users are present and engaged - however most legit posters who can be fucked enough to not lurk and actually reply tend to stick around for more than one post.

We do a lot of lurking. JIDF should pay me shekels for some consulting, we currently do it for free ;^)

Thank you for good, brief reminder! Just what I needed. Have been sleep-deprived 20 years and actions to learn to sleep again have failed, and the sleep mechanism is very disturbed, with illness present too, of course. I know in theory what I need, but that includes a meaningful day within a social context and some work. What haven't still managed is , going to bed at the same early time, after a day of 3 big, healthy full meals, some outdoor movement and social interaction/work, prayer and meditation, stress reduction and - management, and then getting up regularly at the same time every morning. Even if I have not slept more than 30%-50% of my need. For 20 years...Take care,all!

Didn't he just shoot himself there?
I don't know the story desu.
Either way, it is just derail.
I think your focus on "forced memes" is unnecessary, the memes are the least important.
What is actually important is the fact that people keep replying to the unnecessary threads.
I was on 8/cow/ once, and their discipline was admirable.
They simply gave them no (you)s and that way there was created an atmosphere of actually discussing the topic at hand and being cast out of the circle of acceptance within the community if you replied to shills instead of retarded shitposting.