Shut up

shut up.

Attached: DjrntP3XgAE4zYo.jpg (1200x899, 231K)

Feminists say no. If women don't accept you as fellow women, then face the facts; you have what's known as gender dysphoria. It's a mental illness that can only get worse if you do not treat it, leading to insanity, and in some cases, suicide.

Lot of mental illness in that photo

Attached: prettyniggy.jpg (570x784, 73K)

I've fucked tranny pseudocunt, and I wasn't impressed.

Keep your dicks and be happy with being a fetishized third gender. Stop pretending to be women.

I can’t wait for the revolution...

powerful

These faggots devalue all women with their queer fetishes.

>TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
No they - just mutilated men.

Extremely low quality post.

They are not. You shut up!

Delusions should never be acceptable. Shut up yourself.

TERFs are just cunts

Lmaoooooo

if they chop their dicks, I lose all attraction to them.

At least their cuntiness is rooted in reality. They hate men for various reasons. Men pretending to be women are still men.

mfw i cant tell who is trans and who isnt in that picture

Reminder that the jews are behind the transgender movement

Attached: 1531876930383.jpg (729x781, 428K)

open bob

If a person has to say that they are a woman, they aren't. It's really that simple.

>Trans women are freaks, shut up.

There fixed it for you.

No...no they are not. They have a mental illness that fills them with a dellusion.
They are men who want to PRETEND to be woman and will never in their entire lives, no matter the surgeries, no matter the pills (save an actual xchange pill) they will forever be male.

Attached: 1533097071594.jpg (720x967, 251K)

Ewwww. You mean to tell me you fucked an open pussing wound?
What was your first thought/feeling the instant you nutted?

If you have to prefix a gender to relate to it then you are not that gender.

Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman

It does make you a mentally unstable faggot tho...or rather telegraphs to the world that you are a mentally unstable faggot.

>trans is a mental illness shut up.

it wasn't oozing puss, it was as far as I could tell as healed as they get, had funky scarring around the outside, but looked fairly passable as a pussy outline with panties covering it
it did not feel like a vagina, and was not naturally lubricated, it was also not nearly as deep or yielding as a vagina and "she" warned me that it hurt if I tried to go all the way in, which made it awkward
it was so shitty that I pulled out and fucked "her" in the ass instead and came that way
my thought was:
"she would have been way cuter if she had kept her cock"
fake pussies are horrible asthetically, and physically, and do not even function for proper penetrative, repetitive humping sex

t. degenerate that has fucked men, women, and everything in between

I have to admit, unlike most trannies, these are actually passable as women.
But they still are NOT women.

trans women are
biologically : men
mentally: mental

So they are women

you drew my attention with "oozing puss" (not pus) then I read the rest of your comment and now I'm upset. Pull yourself together, man.

They would drop the "trans" part if they believed this shit. The truth is, the trans movement isn't at all interested in acceptance, it only exists to further destroy the nuclear family.

I'll gladly take care of you when the day of the rope comes user, enjoy your life meanwhile

Take it up with Terfs

fixed

Attached: 1533875759230.jpg (1200x899, 315K)

I see what you did there!

Attached: 1528400760435.gif (309x200, 548K)

i like trans women because they really piss off a certain type of feminist

I will add that the way the fake vagina also "hangs" in a disgusting an unnatural way, since the ligaments that hold a pussy in place are not there. It's obviously wrong even at a glance, and it looks like a wound if they are on all fours getting ready for doggy style. It's just bad.

you only say that because their facial features are exotic to you
if you were iranian they would be instantly recognizable as males
of course their women are also hideously ugly and masculine, so its not really hard to be a 'passable' tranny in iran

nah, this is all a simulation and I intend to play this stupid game by my own rules until the day I die

I'm a much better shot than you, I promise.

But...what if they are actual woman wanting to be men?

t. Same here

Based leaf. You will be with us on the day of the rake.

If trans women are women then why are they called trans women

Attached: my mind when.gif (200x200, 1.83M)