Any of you Jow Forumstards ever dated a former coalburner? What was it like...

Any of you Jow Forumstards ever dated a former coalburner? What was it like? Interested in but not really looking for the opinions of incels; if you've never been with a woman and don't get women your opinion is worth less.

Attached: klum.jpg (224x225, 6K)

I have. Not with her anymore.

I'm conflicted about it because these girls are not trying to be malicious or undermine white men, they generally don't see it as doing anything wrong. To them it's the same as spending the night with a white guy.

At the same time though this type of behavior should be discouraged and I think it's men's job to enforce that culturally. I see women as having less agency than most people on Jow Forums I suppose. I don't consider them equal.

In my mind a woman sleeping with a black man is a lot like a man sleeping with an asian woman. Until they learn that this undermines society in a way that is deeply impactful, they aren't doing anything other than making a good natured mistake. We should forgive and teach while continuing to discourage it. The same for males who have slept with asians and want to be white nationalists.

Just show a coalburner this and if they respond with indifference then know they are a lost cause.

Attached: modelgeneswontsaveyou.jpg (666x1000, 106K)

No and I wouldn't do it. Just a gut feeling.

Attached: Heidi Klum Kids.jpg (634x603, 123K)

Here are all of klum's kids, the mixed ones come from a "strong, virile" black man while the white one comes from an "old fart". Without klum standing next to them, you wouldn't know the mulattos were hers.

Ah shit, I didn't upload it.

Attached: all her kids.jpg (900x818, 185K)

>Any of you Jow Forumstards ever dated a former coalburner?
Why the fuck would I ever choose to do that?

Attached: 1370175370117.jpg (234x215, 11K)

People don't walk around with coalburner tattooed on their forehead. You might have done it at some point without knowing it.

>he lives in a multicultural metropolitan city of 600 trillion people where the sense of community is zip and people don't point fingers at the coalburners and whores
Sucks to be you, amerimutt.

>implying I would put up with a woman who has betrayed the race

Attached: 2A8F3936-F549-44DE-B52A-19A660399EAD.jpg (558x744, 66K)

You speak as if your people don't travel for education or vacation. You have international centers in europe just as we do.

>Any of you Jow Forumstards ever dated

Attached: 1388215100137.jpg (251x251, 10K)

>In my mind a woman sleeping with a black man is a lot like a man sleeping with an asian woman
how in the literally fuck can you say this?

A guy with asian fever is not ideal but it's a universe of difference compared to a white woman going after blacks. Why do you think there's a bajillion different insults for coalburners? Hint: it's not because angry white men are insecure about the "bbc".. it's because those women are trash and everyone knows it.

Attached: 1436217063307.jpg (1286x800, 237K)

Nice try roastie

sorry meant for

I dated a girl for over a year before I found out she had dated a nigger for a few years previously. I had even outright asked her when we first started dating if she had ever dated anyone outside her race, and she said no. When I found out and confronted her about it, she acted like it was no big deal, and she didn't think lying to me about was a big deal either. Her defense was that she thought I'd stop dating her if she told me the truth, and she was absolutely right. We broke up a few days later. But the worst part was that I found out afterwards that the nigger she had dated had been cheating on her and had caught herpes and he passed them on to her. And not only that, but she knew and didn't tell me, as she felt she didn't need to since she was on meds that would prevent her from passing it to me. Luckily, I've had several tests done in the years since we broke up and I managed to not get infected. HERE'S THE LESSON: race traitors don't ever think they've done anything wrong when it comes to dating non-whites, and they'll do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their decisions to themselves. This then effects their overall judgment and makes them fucked up people. Steer clear of any and all race traitors.

>these girls are not trying to be malicious or undermine white men
oh yes they do.
first of all they coal-burn coz it's trendy and they can brag about it

second of all white girls especially have this inferiority complex and often would try their best to get back at white men.. of whom they are jealous

so they coal burn as to play on "big black dick" meme as if saying "we don't need white boys coz we are indipendent and can go for what we truly need"

the truth is that they hate it but girls would often do what they hate just to get back at what they are jealous off

so white women who coal burn obviously do it on purpose on two levels.

in regards to actresses coalburnin or adopting niggers.. for them besides the two reasons mentioned above it's also a condition to get accepted in Hollywood\Showbiz in general

In Hollywood if you don't racemix or do some LGBT or whatever else lib-shit - means you are not getting anything signed

have you seen how Bill Burr's career took off when he married that sheboon? before that he was only dating niggers and already was getting signed

the guy is not nearly as funny as some dudes in local comedy clubs who never see a minute of TV air-time.. just coz they don't do the "libshit" requirements.

btw you are a fucking faggot KYS

You can instantly tell from a Finnish girl if they've fucked a foreigner or not.
Their reserved fenno-autistic ways are compromised as soon as they come into sexual contact with foreign flesh. It's unavoidable and a pretty massive red flag for a native Finnish man.

>a woman sleeping with a black man is a lot like a man sleeping with an asian woman

Attached: 1532526470119.jpg (192x286, 14K)

I dated a girl for over three years who once had a brief relationship with a nigger, which apparently did involve sex. When we first got involved, I wasn't really up on the whole race thing; my redpilling happened about a year into our relationship.

At the time I saw it as a scar from our society; i'd slept around a bunch before we dated, and I figured we'd both just taken some time to overcome all of the jewish pro-sexual degeneracy conditioning and come to our senses.

Now that we've broken up, however, I realize how much I was just rationalizing. It really does disgust me, and I hate that I once loved a woman who ever let a nigger do that to her. I will never date a coalburner again.

You can hate black people but you’re actually retarded if you think Bill Burr doesn’t deserve his spot. 99.9% of stand up comics are not funny and he mostly is (last special sucked).
That alone is a huge red flag for me that you don’t know anything about anything. You oblivious waste of air.

i used to think heidi was stunning and would be a great catch
then she got knocked up by some latin douchebag
i considered her trash tier then
however she went from trash tier to absolute aids ridden garbage thats not even worth sifting through for the copper wires when she decided a tribal singer would be a good daddy
i wouldnt give that dried up coal burner a glass of water if she was sun stroked in a desert

no its not
bestiality is wrong
but hive mind eurasians has always been a thing in between europe and asia

What was her behavior like while you were dating?

Why did you break up?

>former coalburner
No such thing. If you did it once then that's a stain forever.

I became less liberal. She didn't.
The arguments started to grate on me.

I'm much happier with the girl I'm with now.

I've fucked a lot of black and brown chicks but never dated a coal burner

I briefly dated a literal former coke whore once, and even that was less disgusting than the concept of being with a woman who thought it ok to fuck a deadlocked dindu

>I've fucked a lot of black and brown chicks but never dated a coal burner
You are the coal burner.

impyling any woman would put up with you

Dated? I don't think so. I screen them for that before I consider dating them. Of course, women are natural liars so one or two might've slipped through. As for casual sex, almost certainly. It's practically impossible to avoid it when you're pumping and dumping.

Yeah, the bitch was a goddess in bed, but she was a crazy bitch. She broke the windows of my car when I left her.

Attached: 1532658095316.jpg (650x500, 103K)

What subjects did you argue about?

you're ignoring survivorship bias and missed the idea he was referencing in that part of his post.

There's hundreds of other comedy club nobodies just as funny as Bill Bur, who is pretty funny I'll acknowledge. But none of them will ever reach fame because they don't lock step with the lib shit agenda. Other user didn't even say BB wasn't funny, he just said others are funnier but BB rose to fame through kowtowing his career to the lib shit agenda. That's the survivorship bias you're missing and thus the point was lost on you. BB is funny enough to be where he is, but he only got there where others don't because of the particular irrelevant quality that he married a sheboon.

Imagine being this lady

>white daughter is pretty and will grow into a gorgeous young woman soon.
>half niggers shitskin kids look nothing like her and are ugly as fuck with gross nappy hair and projecting lower faces.

And we somehow still have ((mixed kids are prettier)) meme going around.

> race traitors don't ever think they've done anything wrong when it comes to dating non-whites, and they'll do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their decisions to themselves.
she knew she was wrong, thats why she kept it from you
they all know, they choose to do it anyway
they should all be ostracized permanently

Oil driller, user

I just like sex and white chicks are more work

I want to save the white race and have a traditional family with an ubermensch wife, but the only girl I've ever loved is a 6/10 puerto rican who doesn't even have tits or ass, and she's more successful than myself, and if we married she would probably be the one earning money while I stayed home with the kids (if she even wants kids). She's pretty white compared to most PRs at least.

I hate feelings. I could see myself sacrificing all my values for her.

Attached: 1252894228847.jpg (340x432, 21K)

I have and she was alright, even had a black daughter. Her baby daddy hated that I was white too, used to text her whining about it and she'd read them to me. Bitches fucking blacks never really bothered me, but I'm also part beaner so it's not like I can make white babies anyways.

To that question, I'd basically have to just describe her personality. I'm not sure what good that does you, unless you're wondering whether the nigger fucking somehow altered her behavior. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you if it did, because I met her well after that.

Her behavior was exactly what you'd expect given her attributes on paper: fairly self-conscious, loving and attentive, very driven and stubborn, more than a little self-absorbed, and socially awkward to the point that I began to suspect she might be bordering on mild autism.

I'd venture an educated guess that those traits have a lot more to do with her genetic makeup and her upbringing than they do with a single instance of sex with a nog. In fact, I'd consider the vile act itself a symptom of her overall impressionability, in that she probably did it because society told her she should. But who knows, maybe that's me making excuses for someone who I still have a certain degree of fondness for.

I'm doubt this was of much help to you but there you have it.

Theyre all the same:

Theyll be obsessed with some form of social media

casual liars

Extremely pro lgbt

High amount of sexual partners

Alcoholic

Most relationships of theirs wont last longer than 3 months

fuck no, once I found out that they are contaminated I move on. Millions of girls available out there that are not infected by niggers.

You're an idiot if you deny yourself happiness to appease a bunch of faggots on an anime website. If you like her go for it.

No they know non cucked white men will tell them to fuck off and be turned off by it.

Girls will hide their sexual history and if theyve fucked a nigger. Both are signs of disloyalty.

Sounds like most modern women to me

how long before the nigger mutts rape their sister?

I'm curious because I'm not sure the girl I'm dating is toxic enough to drop because she's burnt coal before. She is more liberal than I am but not by much; she did vote Trump.

My girl is anti-social media, is a casual liar (aren't all women?), not a high amount of sexual partners, not really an alcoholic, and had a relationship that lasted 6 years

This is an attempt to know what I'm getting into here. We're talking about having children.

Is she white?

My brother is married to a peurto rican, their kids are blonde and blue eyed. Victoria justice is half puerto rican.

Your kids will look really white a lot of prs are like 75% european anyway. Theyll be fully eurasian anyway.

Completely

Nice, treat her well bro

I plan on it, thank you

Theres exceptions to the rules. But no not all girls are casual liars. The good ones will tell half truths and you sense the guilt in that.

So what is the verdict? Is a coalburner too dangerous or can she be redeemed?

Yeah, but when she was pretty, now she's fat and has another nigger boyfriend.

Attached: ex.jpg (720x960, 65K)

i give it 2-3 years

look at this libshit retard lol

Sorry user