Media invades our prime minister's privacy by filming her at a news conference

>Be NZ
>Have stronk independent woman leader.
>She has baby immediately after assuming leadership position
>Media banned from taking photos of the baby
>Stronk leader brings baby to news conference and starts breastfeeding it.
>Media dares to record her.
>Everybody cries about the invasion of her privacy because the prime minister was filmed at a news conference.
Somebody please send help, I can't take it.

newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/andrew-dickens-afternoons/audio/onenews-criticised-for-filming-jacinda-ardern-breastfeeding/

Attached: stronkindependentjacinda.png (695x293, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/08/green-co-leader-marama-davidson-says-new-zealand-must-reclaim-the-c-word.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>electing a woman
Wew

It's not even been a week and I already miss that fraud Winston. FFS.

Why is this lady treating her PM job like a joke? Wtf? Kiwis should demand another election since they have a part time PM.

Women are absolute degenerate trash, my God.

blame women being able to vote for that

>not keeping your woman in line
The A B S O L U T E
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

ive been out of the loop, what happened with winston?

The useless lying maori is no longer acting PM

he was the acting PM? how the fuck did i not hear about this until now

He wasn't a fucking virtue signalling disaster like Cindy is.

Also yes he was acting PM for six weeks while Cindy shat her parasite out.

She's an inspiration and the future. So courageous

glad to live in the GOD FEARing country of America! Europeans have no 1st Amendment RIGHTS!!!

-Sic Samper Tyrannis
PROUD US Army Reservist 1983-2008

>be a horrible mother
>get elected to lead your country

you don't film people at press conferences
it's common knowledge you kiwi fuck

Hey if any of you guy's are interested Don Brash named the joo at the debate last night.

Not in that order but yes

he didn't name the jew, he praised the jew

she has to be a horrible mother to even consider running for such a time consuming job when pregnant

I used to think that Winston really fucked us over with this one, however she hasn't done much other than virtue signalling.

I hope she steps down.

how did winston fuck you guys over? i heard from another kiwianon that immigration increased under winston by another 5,000 or something

Because he didn't have a controversy every two days.

The only time I saw him in the News was when he said Lauren Southern should be allowed to speak.

Planet-sized narcissism on live TV

god this cunt!!!

if she wanted privacy she would have gone somewhere private, not a fucking POLITICAL MEDIA EVENT

we didnt this niggerfaggot chose her

Attached: winston-peters-nzh.jpg (675x379, 30K)

>how did winston fuck you guys over
people thought he would he actually follow through with his promises and not instead just sell out so he and his boys can get good ministerial jobs

Fuck. Woman demands job. Give woman job. Woman has baby within months.

Every fucking time.

And no one can openly criticise her without a public lynching.

Fear not, RWDS are standing by and are ready to help exterminate your lizard problem.

Attached: 1529563275441.png (440x440, 377K)

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/08/green-co-leader-marama-davidson-says-new-zealand-must-reclaim-the-c-word.html

Marama wants to reclaim the the word Cunt for women, just look at Chloe even she knows how fucked the greens are

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-08-08-at-4.04.22-PM-600x302.png (600x302, 265K)

Spoil the fun why don't you.

I am actively using black magic to try and kill the child.

Cot death.

I am using my powers to kill the baby because it is a New Zealander therefore an impurity.

Attached: tmp_26061-ffce74ad1248590472bc8eb337bf7ae18f5fe9244842d904b89692ffcfdf080774826521.jpg (344x147, 5K)

I wonder if the Greens know that continually electing malignant slugs like Davidson and Turei for co-leader are the reason they're always stuck at just above the threshold.

Like every woman in power ( from the home to business and government) she will leave a trail of destruction behind her which men will have to deal with and clean up. Meanwhile women being what they are all think she's doing a fantastic job (strong in group bias).

Since women cannot be criticized at all, no criticism of her performance is permissible. Also like all women, nothing is ever their fault and someone else is to blame.

TLDR: women were a mistake.

You're saying God's creation was a mistake?

BASED

where is the video of her breastfeeding?

She sounds like a Poser and a complete attention-seeker.

also this. lets see those affirmative action nipples

>be NZ
>suck
wow, imagine my shock

Attached: 1525889374353.jpg (1000x670, 263K)

based and redpilled.

Video was taken down due to the outrage. I haven't seen it but apparently she's covering up with a cloth or something so there's no nipple.

Hopefully someone kills the stupid cunt, females don't belong in a position of power.

Congrats NZ on electing a more useless PM than Canada's. Thats a real high bar to hit.

Lmao

Attached: 967.jpg (880x583, 98K)

i dont understand the outrage. when people get disgusted and complain that they breastfeed in public, they act outraged and assert their right to flash their tits and natural feeding wherever they want in public. and now they are mad that people are watching them breastfeed in public? they cant have it both ways

all hail

Man was created in Gods image. Woman was made from mans rib. Women are indeed a mistake.

>The Oxford Dictionary defines the word 'c**t' as "vulgar slag meaning either a woman's genitals or an unpleasant or stupid person"
Do we have soo many fucking immigrants in this country that they are all too stupid to know what the word cunt means? Why did they deem it appropriate to define it when everyone knows what it means?

Bump for mutual griping without change.

bump because this cunt is bumping

Return fire bump.

Stop falling for this

When 'society' becomes a falsity fabricated by those that make their living by opposing that very thing...