U.S.A's military is the best prove me wrong

U.S.A's military is the best prove me wrong

Attached: 110403-F-KA253-155.jpg (780x519, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbRAUStRGTs
mintpressnews.com/us-military-aid-to-israel-set-to-exceed-3-8b-or-23000-per-year-for-every-jewish-family-living-in-israel/246996/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Slopes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It got bombed by Israelis and the latter got off without a scratch, plus received billions from you.

>downs your multi-million dollar paper airplane

Attached: image.jpg (736x736, 44K)

Only real countries can comment, thank you.

TOP KEK AMERIMUTT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Danes are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty mutt country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our MAERSK container ships are done ramming your defenseless country. Then, our pizza delivery boys (we'd send perkere and other shitskins races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY fat American pig shit they see.
When Denmark's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Attached: 1490995396220.jpg (1344x960, 171K)

I cant

Attached: 10:10.jpg (853x543, 120K)

15 years in Afghanistan
/thread

Individual training in many units being so poor that pic related can happen.

Whatever happened to the Norwegian who would post this regularly?

OP post can not be proven wrong.... please archive this thread now.

Fugg forgot the picture and video.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbRAUStRGTs

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (702x808, 747K)

I havent seen this pasta in ages.

mintpressnews.com/us-military-aid-to-israel-set-to-exceed-3-8b-or-23000-per-year-for-every-jewish-family-living-in-israel/246996/

Die for Israel GOY

Attached: shiet_airstrike.png (1024x776, 565K)

he went on to Jow Forums

Genuinely interested. How big is Denmark's air force?

I have always slept well knowing that the United States of America could eradicate 3 billion people at will

you're right, america is number one country and trump is truly based. I realize now my being gay is wrong and i confess to god before american and trupm. Hail trump! Praise jesus!

I miss begging for him to accept my surrender.

When is the last time America has even won a war?
You guys have got to be one of the least effective military in the world per dollar.

>15 years a bunch of sand niggers are unable to stop the US from occupying their country
I don't know what point you think you're making but I do know you're a brainlet.

comah heer huite boi

Attached: 03318280-D211-4FE8-A91D-19CAFBC2CB7B.jpg (250x373, 40K)

2 air balloons

When has canada been relevant?

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (319x801, 101K)

We're about to make Saudi Arabia feminist, just you watch.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not even Brazil is this retarded, we have a great military history though

expenisve does not correlate to best

>15 years
We're occupied too, as well as you occupy all other NATO states

US air force cant even keep up with those shiny FLIR dodging aircrafts that can accelerate to Mach 8 in seconds and perform sharp turns with minimal loss of momentum.
If we get attacked by ayyy lmaos, we are fucked

>mongolian
>posts about ww2

Attached: 42r32r234r234.jpg (1646x415, 306K)

This. We may have a powerful military, but Isreal holds the leash.

The biggest..... not the best

it is best it's just not USA's

Attached: 1530734020030.png (800x501, 59K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Slopes
checkmate gaytheists

fuck... what do we do, g-guys?

Attached: wew.jpg (125x70, 3K)

at war for 17 years vs suicidal camel jockeys

>notrael not trying to hide it anymore

Lapland war
15 September 1944 – 27 April 1945

Are you stupid or something?

no point , we've already won

Attached: 1526610864135.jpg (800x532, 175K)

pay a ransom of röde pölser

Attached: 19944784-plser.jpg (960x545, 38K)

Honestly. I love my country and we have a bunch of high tech shit and more than everyone else by a mile but like every military we have weaknesses tactically and if in the event of large scale conflict the US would have major vulnerabilities.
The largest being logistics. And the distance between North America and potential theatres of war.
Not going to happen but imagine a hypothetical Russian invasion of Europe and a Chinese Navy attacking the 7th fleet. Moving all of our assets to Europe would take forever. Planning DDay took years because of logistics and only before we defeated German Submarine tactics and crippled their production.

Modern day oceans are crawling with navies hostile to the US. Our great #s would immediately become stretched thin. Large scale conventional conflict (w/o nukes) wouldn't favor The US.

Most advanced , and proffesionally war ready military? I would say certainly. but

Dumb mutt

see

fucking retarded mutt faggots.