Unite the Right II starts tomorrow. Just about time to hop in the Charger and drive up to the rally

Unite the Right II starts tomorrow. Just about time to hop in the Charger and drive up to the rally.

Attached: Charlottesville.jpg (1984x1339, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/witness-sues-infowars-for-claiming-he-caused-charlottesville-protesters-death/2018/03/13/4af0b4ee-26ca-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4299fe1e2811
youtu.be/y34TbAxdvio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mossad false flag pt. 2

Attached: 1504424262750.jpg (1780x1461, 697K)

Bike locks bitches
Better bring a helmet

Is the CIA asset that organised both occupy wall street and unite the right also doing this one?

Hopefully antifa shows up and actually loses an appreciable amount of members finally.

yes

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1511605484893.png (542x448, 56K)

I love how this is reported on the (((news))) that this is a "White Nationalist" rally and they call antifa "counter protesters" fucking kikes need to be gassed and soon!

Attached: 6oclockjews.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Yay! Fuck up those midterms guys! Wave your NAZI flag in front of the CNN cameras!!!!

They are literally paid operatives and this event is solely for cameras. We have no control.

(((They))) do insist, don't they?

>thinking that Jow Forums will be just waving flags in front of the media

Attached: journalist-shirt.jpg (2560x1707, 2.07M)

The only thing they know how to do is identity politics.

Only an absolute idiot would show up to this thing.
There are going to be false-flaggers with nazi flags trying to sneak in all over the place to make you look bad.

The media is still butthurt about the communist that died at the last rally, and they're out for blood.

Attached: Antifa false flag.png (1435x1122, 1.51M)

how do I get paid to do this

The whole event is a false flag. both sides retard.

Jow Forums doesn't go to rallies. Those are outdoors.

Attached: hellofellownazis.jpg (240x135, 11K)

Conservatives should treat anyone waving Nazi flags the same way they treat antifa, because they're probably the same people anyway.

>going to CIA nigger rally
Anyone who goes to this rally who isn’t glowing is a legitimate retard

Attached: FBA50F79-A0A4-4F41-9648-DB3EF064535A.jpg (1024x574, 56K)

G A S G A S G A S

Reported for "incitement to violence" to both the mods here and the FBI.

Anyone posting in this thread should beware (and delete their postings if malevolent). I'm not fucking around. You cocksuckers like OP will rot in a cell. It's U.S. law.

Attached: untitled.png (956x250, 71K)

The P.A.R.A is onboard with ya 100%!

Attached: image.jpg (257x196, 12K)

I would agree with you but, fuck cuckservatives.

>hop in the Charger
it was a challenger you retard

0TIOTh5m > fuck you, it's called free speech! Go rot in hell with your ANTIFA buddies

Some of you guys are alt-right, don't go to the rally tomorrow.

all the feds plants unite at one location. hopefully theres a bomb

Some low tier bait desu. Try again next time

You'd have to be a fucking retard to go to this.

I genuinely wonder whether anyone other than false flags and glow in the dark nigger plants will be there. As someone who was at the first one, you'd have to be fucking braindead to want a repeat of that day. I mean sure it was fun but it was terrible for the movement.

Antifa or not, we should be wary of these few people insisting on parading around with NAZI flags, especially before midterms. Violence is just going to scare boomers and they will stay home on election day.

Daily reminder that Eric Clanton got probation for hittin SEVEN people with his shitty bike lock that day and the charlottesville kid they chased down the street with their AR-15 who crashed into the car and gave a heart attack to that fat bitch is on trial and will probably be found guilty of first degree murder which implies intent against a specific target. There is no justice or peace. Former criminal here I can spot a narc. Those white boiz with their perfect outifts and perfect teeth and not a single tattoo at C-ville were such glow in the dark faggots. Some people may cringe at redneck goofy looking Trump supporters but those look like real human beings to me especially compared to those glow in the dark faggots in Virginia not far from CIA and FBI HQs.

To contextualize how right you are, David Duke wrote a lengthy response endorsing the Andrew Anglin's decision to ban swastikas from the daily stormer forums. That was back before the ADL tried to literally ban Anglin from the internet.

Also, Dr. Duke was visibly uncomfortable about the dude in the jumpsuit parading around with the natsoc flag at last year's C-ville rally. We all were. I went around with a few guys to various groups and orgs asking if they knew him, and nobody did. I am 100% convinced he was a plant.

Damn, fedposting is getting fucking advanced

the whole reason the first one worked was because no one was expecting it.

Attached: sneaky jew sightings.png (1908x1328, 1.86M)

>meeting up IRL is bad, goyim
>the media will come around if we just play by their rules, man!

Attached: 1509307139287.png (350x327, 57K)

As one of the white boiz you're referring to, I have to disagree. A lot of us just come from comfortable middle-class backgrounds and think tattoos are degenerate.
We don't really look down on rednecks by the way. One of the core points of fascism is inter-class unity. If you want to promote classist divisions in an otherwise cohesive movement, I have to question your motives. The jackass with the natsoc flag should be raising a lot more eyebrows than my pasty middle-class ass in a polo shirt.

Look at that Mossad-looking MFer.

>Dressing like a functioning white person in a white society means you're in the CIA/FBI

I'm sorry for your childhood, man.

Not sure if you're a shill or you're just misunderstanding my point, I never disputed but real-life involvement is entirely necessary. This rally, however, is a horrible fucking idea, and will accomplish nothing.

If you want real-life interaction, do what everyone else in the movement does. Join a group. Find a local stormer book club or TRS pool party. Make your own. But don't fucking sperg out in the streets and LARP as a stormtrooper. This has already been settled, retard.

>t. Kessler

Attached: 1532296077355.png (501x585, 172K)

styx was saying the funniest this would be for no alt-right to show up. Then you just have a crowd of leftists melting down and smashing thing for no reason

That would actually be an enormous win. Even better if it was just Kessler and a bunch of antifa.

So you can be doxxed and life-ruined? be my guest.

>making an IRL presence known is bad, mkay
>better just stick to the privacy of your homes, goys

Attached: moonman.jpg (2268x4032, 2.19M)

Please don’t go
I don’t even know whose going, seems like not many people

Well they're pretty good at usury too..

Fuck off shill, that rally was a disaster last time. This one will be no different.

Attached: charlottesville check em.jpg (843x800, 79K)

Okay yeah you're just a shill. You guys really need to learn to pick your battles. None of us are going to your CIA nigger rally.

Wow he killed one person, so effective

Hopefully we cam be on top of things to document everything and expose the CIA fuckery as best we can

There were literally government agents on top of the roofs video taping the whole rally

Don't forget to wish him a happy birthday. It's the big day, the big 8-8, only comes around once in a lifetime.

Attached: George_Soros_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_Davos_2010.jpg (2104x2691, 731K)

Ronald Mcdonald, Col. Saunders, Dave Thomas, and the Burger King killed her. The antifa medics with the defibrillator didn't help either.

>GVF 1111

Totally not CIA

It's gonna be a disaster unless nobody shows up on the right. If some deranged lefty literally murders Kessler or fires their gun into the ((("right-wing"))) crowd, then it would actually be a win for nationalists.

He is going to be pissed not having that camp of kids to sacrifice to Moloch.

Nobody I know is going, and nobody I know thinks it's a good idea. I haven't seen anyone on Jow Forums who thinks it's a good idea, aside from the blatant shills in this thread. And I haven't heard any prominent alt-right (or whatever) figures say they think it's a good idea either.

If it ends up having an actual sizable crowd, I'm going to have to conclude that nobody there is legitimate whatsoever. We're going to need to start cataloguing faces, particularly those who seem overly keen on committing crime/violence.

Attached: 01DodgeChargerKnockYourSoxSM.png (2460x1232, 2.43M)

NIGGER DON'T YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS A mOSSAD OP?

Attached: 1516457649044.jpg (1280x789, 415K)

Yes; the hope is that the media fiasco and framing will trash the midterms for the Republicans.

No; it won't work, because the slight of hand sensationalism is dead to everyone but left. The hand's been overplayed and we just don't give a fuck anymore. It doesn't take a brain trust to figure that one out.

Same faces at every one of these events on both sides. It's almost as if someone is paying people to try and instigate the public. That couldn't be though, all those "protesters" that get arrested get charged and get jail time.

Pic related optics has done more for WN than any neckbeard in a piss-stained wifebeater waving a NAZI flag in front of the CNN cameras. It's time to look smart and stop trying to appeal to retards. Besides, it's hard to make WNs look bad when they all look like pic related.

Attached: Optics.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>not becoming the lefty and scoring thousands of sympathy votes for Republicans by attacking some random fed larpers
some of you guys are alright. don't be a disgusting fucking kekistani fag.

Attached: Gladio.jpg (223x360, 177K)

You could tell they aren't Nazis because they're trying to hide their face.

And now you can't even call out the military intel crisis actors, like Lenny Pozner (of the Sandy Hook hoax) or Brennan Gilmore (the "State Dept." operative involved in the KONY 2012 PSYOP, who filmed the Charlottesville crash from the rear), without them fucking suing you for defamation.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/witness-sues-infowars-for-claiming-he-caused-charlottesville-protesters-death/2018/03/13/4af0b4ee-26ca-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4299fe1e2811

>polack kills kessler
>virginia cops and feds invade his home
>anime pillows and dragon dildos

"Yep it's a Nazi"

Attached: M-LBPD-cop-keys-mic.jpg (500x350, 60K)

The three-letters would out you as a false-flagger, maybe even make shit up.

Attached: 1500316340491.png (968x954, 110K)

HAIL VICTORY. A VICTORY THAT WILL ENSURE A BETTER TOMMOROWFOR YOUR CHILDREN. A DAY WHEN THEY WILL KNOW WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE. WHEN THEY WILL ONCE AGAIN KNOW PARIS AS THE CITY OF LOVE, A DAY WHEN THE STREETS OF STOCKHOLM ARE NO LONGER LIT BY BURNING CARS, A DAY WHEN LITTLE BOYS ARE TAUGHT TO BE MEN AND LITTLE GIRLS ARE TAUGHT TO BE WOMEN. NO MORE SHALL WE TAKE THE DEFENSIVE NOT ONE STEP BACK! NOT ONE STEP BACK! NOW WE ARE THE OFFENSIVE NOW WE SHALL TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS. WIVES KISS YOUR HUSBANDS GOODBYE FOR A SHADOW HAS DESCENDED ON OUR LANDS AND IT WILL TAKE EVERY MAN TO DRIVE IT AWAY. NOW TO ARMS! TO ARMS. FOR TWILIGHT IS UPON US BUT IT IS NOT YET NIGHT FOR TOMORROW BELONGS TO US. THE ENEMY IS ANYONE WHO OPPOSES THE 14 WORDS, AND YOU MUST ALWAYS PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SACRIFICE TO ACHIEVE THESE WORDS. FOR YOU MUST RECOGNIZE THEIR IS A GREATER CAUSE THAN JUST YOURSELF. THAT YOU ARE PART OF A PEOPLE THAT HAS CREATED WESTERN CIVILIZATION; THE GREATEST CIVILIZATION. ALWAYS REMEMBER BEHIND YOU LIES EUROPA, AHEAD OF YOU LIES EUROPA AND WITHIN YOU LIES EUROPA.

Attached: an inferno that will engulf and burn this jewish world to the ground.jpg (951x1024, 340K)

It hate optic cuckoldry but you're right its necessary.
based normal guys versus the transgendered screaming left.

Attached: 1505420676369.jpg (3496x1072, 1.78M)

Oh for fucks sake. I hope this guy doesn't own a dodge challenger..

>you'd have to be fucking braindead to want a repeat of that day
and how to we stop a CIA Nigger event? By calling them and asking friendly to cancel the rally?

Get off Jow Forums Agent Johnson.

yep

Where in my post did I say we should try to stop CIA plants from attending?

What I'm proposing is simple: nobody show up. That way there's just a rally full of shills and plants, and nobody gets doxxed/arrested/etc.

Try not to run over anyone.

>raid home
>already planted Zizek and Chomsky books all over the place
>find phonebook full of Antifa supporters and DSA members
>find social media
>one twitter account retweeting liberal bullshit since 2016
If you aren't disguising yourself you aren't doing it right.

That's such a beautiful picture.

A lone white man charging into the abyss of the judaized world around him, giving up his life for the sake of his people.

Christ, you're prepared. I have the liberal books (because I actually hear out both sides, which was what brought me to natsoc), and contacts but my social media is tuned for maximum butthurt.

Attached: 1517687251986.png (628x356, 183K)

was implying that the entire event is probably a event planed by the CIA. Not showing up to this obvious trap is the way to go.

Antifa and the entire left would like fucking bastards by destroying random property and smashing random civilians even though there is not a single "Nazi" at this event.

>not a single "Nazi" at this event
Whatever a NAZI is anymore. Remember when being called a racist scared people, until they called everybody a racist?

Hopefully 10,000 of worthless leftist will be their with their food stamps... They don't have jobs to go to, bu twill wear their pink hats and and face masks...

Funy reason nor talk works because they can't defend themselves so they to resort to violence... Like its really going gain members...

Attached: 1268040_669963546356809_1882028624_o.jpg (800x578, 89K)

Everyone with charger within 100 miles should drive up and cruise around blasting "bodies hit the floor"

youtu.be/y34TbAxdvio

Attached: 1531441617331.jpg (600x530, 133K)

THIS. Every attendee should come bearing a bike lock. It's NOT a weapon, and it will force the media to talk about Eric Clanton when every a tender talks about why they are carrying it as a form of protest against the miscarriage of justice that freed an attempted murderer. GENIUS!

>until they called everybody a racist?
good for our course since it makes them look stupid and insane

Attached: 1506804335753.jpg (1556x768, 997K)

I love the doxxing after these. Say goodbye to your jobs, bitches!

I knew the Pentagon attack was staged!

Go to bed Nunes!

I hope a few of them drive up in a parade of black chargers just to rile up antifa

the 74 arrested the other day, 8 arrested for blocking that ice van, and others arrested in portland the other day was a sizeable loss for them actually. Especially considering how cringy it is and unappealing to join. That's what we need to do, make it cringy so nobody wants to join.

Utterly incompetent doxxing. Progressives have to offer cash rewards and even then they get a small fraction of attendees, plus this time around fewer and fewer of those doxxed will face actual repercussions beyond social media shitposting. Anyway though I know you're a shill so I'm not sure why I even respond.

>Especially considering how cringy it is and unappealing to join
implying that these insane people care. they don't think that they are cringe they think that they are the true heroes
or they are getting payed for protesting like here in my country

pretty much this

you could open fire on the entire crowd, both sides, and you'll only hit feds

plz note I'm not currently nor would I ever advocate violence, it's just an analogy

So many Anons are terrified of going to this because they fear its a false flag just waiting to happen and that they'll get doxxed. Here's a suggestion. Just wear a mask. Play the game and preserve your life and career at the same time just like the counter protesters that will show up. Not turning up out of fear is just cuck tier.

Wasn't it now illegal to go and protest with a mask?

ITS A FALSE FLAG

Yeah. That's a thing they've done to allegedly go after antifa. Though it looks a bit like an excuse for the feds to crackdown on protesting of any kind .

Attached: Lauging mask.jpg (472x407, 46K)

That's exactly what it is.

Officers will get shot this time and then the government will crackdown hardcore on any rallies, including Trump's rallies.

Then the left will start assassinating people and you'll have a tit-for-tat until the country is engulfed in civil war.

Heather Heyer dying in the last one was an accident, antifa was supposed to be baited into shooting cops shortly after which would have given them every right to take away our freedom of assembly.

There's no way this event goes better than the last one, whoever is organizing this is a traitor.

Attached: 245f582a082e5d012a580e32730bcd73a97616855d9957feefc750980a5d0125.jpg (539x471, 165K)