Ted Nugent Pedo?

Just found out in the 1960s Ted Nugent adopted a 17 year old girl with her parents permission, and then... promptly fucked the shit out of her. Others too apparently. theres this VH1 interview where he basically admits it. Right in my childhood music... I learned to play a few of his songs when I was 10 or 12 and I liked his hunting show. Even met the guy and got a guitar signed. I'd love to say that "times were different" but damn... Bad shit.

Attached: mele.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/the-light-of-the-world-the-steve-tyler-and-julia-holcomb-story
youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sable_Starr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shieeet teddy...

Jow Forums only cares if liberals are pedos

17 isnt pedo you dried up roastie boomer that no one wants fuck off

>17
>pedophile
Only in America.

>pedo
>17

Yeah, its political warfare, stupid. If you wouldn't fuck a 17 year old, you're a fucking faggot that should be set on fire.

>17
>pedo
uwotm8

He's a creep, but 17 is legal in a lot of states...and all of Canada.

Attached: mommy.jpg (1000x1293, 308K)

>adopted
>17
>pedo
le 20yo hispanic zoomer at Walmart

The Steven Tyler version is worse.

>17
>pedo

explain,he fucked Liv didn't he?

That was the 70's. Being a child rapist was part of the vibe, dude.

Seriously though, based on today's standards, pretty much every rock star pre-90's was a sex offender in some form or other. Maybe we are more enlightened now..MAYBE...I'm personally not 100% sure about that.

I agree with a lot of his political opinions (mostly on gun rights), and I don't know the circumstances in full. I mean, it was legal yes. But still really fucked up. Shit sucks. I was hoping that he could be bat shit crazy AND somehow be a morally good person. Guess not.

My state sucks for a lot of retarded legal reasons, but the 16yo age of consent is not one of them, not that I have ever gotten laid. Ted dindu nuffin
Jimmy Page on the other hand...
>t. incel wise ard

BY

THIS

ID

Stop falling for it you dumb kids. Sage

She was 13.

We were evolving as a species, having learned that girls and boys that age are not suitable for marriage or children. But sick homo and pedo fucks weren't happy about that, and they pushed back. And now we're regressing as a civilization.

>pedo
>17
Fuck off, kikes.

15 in France. But the French are more sòphisticâtéd, so their 15 is like 32 here.

"You're jailbait, and I just cant wait, jailbait baby come on"

Attached: 1533865099650m.jpg (560x1024, 94K)

Gary Glitter.

In the 1960's Uncle Ted was a teenager himself. I do believe you are full of fertilizer, kindly go suck a bag of dicks.

Attached: 48fa43e2f291021d06437ca1a70f7f67.jpg (736x728, 89K)

No. He did the same thing, but he dressed her up in outfits only a little girl would wear. Its in their book from the 90s.
He fed her drugs and booze, and she burned his house down, and he ditched her. Look it up

Elvis Presley married a 14 yo. No one EVER mentions it.

Not trying to hate on lemmy, I love him, but is right. Every "rock star" was a drug addicted kiddy fucking piece of shit, and they still are.

>17
>pedophile

How gay are you OP?

Nick Drake was probably an asexual. I don't think Syd Barret from Pink Floyd cared much for sex.

That was Jerry Lee Lewis, dumbass.

god you guys are retarded
none of you posted the clip where he explains it on the joe rogan podcast?
kill yourselfs

And he forced her to abort their baby.

slide thread. report for off-topic

She was 13 and his cousin. Fucking BASED.

>17 yr old is a baby
>18 yr old she’s ready for motherhood!!!
Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 5FA300C5-A957-4B23-B3A4-1669F9868843.jpg (960x819, 145K)

I fucked a 24 yo French girl. She was not sophisticated.

Her liberal views made her seem like a 13 yr girl who watches mtv

Oh a piece of shit being a piece of shit? Surprise, surprise

He didn't marry her. He met her when she was 14.

17 is a grown woman, he’s living the dream.
>tfw no legal daughter gf

Attached: 5A4A3508-EBEC-4B3B-8B40-3001752508A5.jpg (691x1390, 483K)

julia holcombe was 16 tho
I hate steven Tyler with a passion - I will celebrate his eventual AIDS death

Indeed. Got her at 16 and wrecked her.
lifesitenews.com/news/the-light-of-the-world-the-steve-tyler-and-julia-holcomb-story

adults having sex with children was incredibly common up until the late 80s and 90s satanist child abuse scares permanently set pedo hysteria to 11, and then that child protection act in 2004 that totally sealed the deal. fuck im a zoomer and when i was in high school in the early 00s students were allowed to bring their dates up to age 24 to prom.

normies reeeeeeing over pedos is a lot newer of a thing than many posters here seem to understand.

Ted didn't do drugs.

why hasn't 4chumps ruined steven tyler? I will never understand

spotted the pedo

>In highschool in the 00s
>Gen Z
Shutup you Millenial faggot
t. actual Zoomer

Attached: 852B3D99-AA04-4676-AC67-E63F7D22A447.jpg (553x746, 82K)

ask your mom, clueless dipshit

It's taken you this long to figure out that Ted Nugent is a fucking creep and a piece of shit for a person?

Nigger that's literally ALL rock musicians.

Attached: Ted_Nugent.png (480x320, 167K)

Pretty sure Priscilla was young as hell too.

Attached: elvis-priscilla-fea-bb1-2018-preview-a-billboard-1500.jpg (1500x845, 845K)

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

Absolutely she was, but she wasnt married at 14.

The guy doesn't even drink.

When this couple met, she was 12.
They were happily married for decades.

Attached: 878CF5C1-03FC-4000-8396-FD8772738CEC.jpg (1200x1282, 151K)

What's wrong about marrying a teenage girl if you can?

How the fuck is 17 considered pedo?

Many years later

Attached: CDCDDEB5-307C-4598-9FEC-511C036A3100.jpg (502x436, 84K)

so what?

the age of consent in most US states, most of europe and the rest of the world is 16

>Bad shit.
fucking brainwashed california normie RETARD

That's pedo material... 17 on the other hand isn't.

she was 9

>durr hurr pedophelia was totally ok when i did it the 70s and 80s and you're retarted for calling me a pedophile even though im a pedophile

She was taking the bone HARD when this pic was snapped.

Attached: 95F48445-0D7A-4F72-B2A9-D46C55F9F3EF.jpg (250x363, 35K)

Fucking a 17 y/o with her consent and consent of her parents.
>BAD

Dude... get the fuck out of here.

Jerry Lee Lewis banged her 13 y/o cousin.. thats fucked up.

Age of consent is 16 faggot how dumb are you?

The vast majority of rock stars and such from that period will have fucked underage fans. Its pretty much guaranteed.

Oh fuck!
I gotta take a shower

We are not more enlightened the government exploited your morals for control

Priscilla Presley was born in 1945 and married Elvis on 1967. She was at least 21 at the time.
But Elvis was a child groomer who targeted 13 year old fan girls.
If you do some Google on David Bowie he also had orgy with 13 year old girls.
I also had sex with a 13 year old girl.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10 13 year old sex elvis presley - Google Search.png (1251x882, 89K)

17 is legal in many states OP.
Even my state it.

>and that’s a good thing

Attached: F43F8582-0426-410E-803E-01170A494863.jpg (801x828, 392K)

Jfc he send his homeboy over there to chloroform her and then burn down the apt w her inside of it?!?

Attached: 2C1DD65C-400F-4D71-A558-880E28A7F2ED.jpg (793x786, 63K)

Oh wow, now it's bad.

>pathetic dipshit strawmanning
>too afraid to ask his mom because he knows he'll get proven wrong

i didnt say it was okay i said it was incredibly common. people didnt approve of it, they just didnt want to deal with it and pretended it didnt happen, just like your parents pretend you aren't gay.

It should be 13 if the same race, and multiculturalism couples killed
Not trolling
I still don't see what the fuzz about mating is

What an ugly baby

>I also had sex with a 13 year old girl
greentext pls

Attached: 1BAD8A9A-441C-4F8C-B392-8761A5DA8A41.jpg (720x960, 326K)

It's OKAY to have sex with 13 year old girls.

ROCK was a good game yep

Attached: 30YearOldGrug.png (1280x800, 1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (960x720, 62K)

I think that was his sex doll for threesomes.

>17 year old girl
>pedo

Yeah its wierd he adopted a girl to fuck her brains out, but is he a pedo? Hell no, im 22 and i have fucked a 15 year old, do people find it strange and creepy? Yeah, but idgaf and neither does the law, and neither does she

i'll sum it up for you

>vietnam

there you go

Michigan age of consent is 16, she was already legal by a year, so no story for you OP.

14. 17 when he sent her home.

Doesn't matter. She's actually Todd Rundgren's baby anyway.

What about 12?

Attached: 1532150587398.jpg (850x1279, 180K)

>17
>pedo
Jesus christ what, age of consent is 16 everywhere my dude

>rockstar fucked a teenage girl
Oh shit. Look at fuckin' Columbo over here. We got the fuckin' Great Mouse Detective here, dude.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sable_Starr

Pretty sure 16 and 17 are legal in most states.
It's really only the blue states that make it 18.
This gets a nice "who gives a fuck?" from me.

rock stars fucking groupies, oh the humanity.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-19149-1334693903-39.jpg (320x547, 109K)

You should be shot.

Oh this faggot thinks people don't get arrested for having sex with kids under 18 in Vietnam. They do get arrested. I was like O Dog from Menace II Society I didn't give a fuck about the law.

In fact, anything less than age of consent you should be shot.

>The doctor did not explain what the procedure would be like. Steven watched when the doctor punctured my uterus with a large needle. Then I was taken to a room to wait for the contractions. Steven sat beside me in the hospital until it was over. When the nurse would leave the room he was snorting cocaine on the table beside my bed. He even offered some to me once, but I just turned away, sick inside. Steven, high on cocaine, was emotionally detached, witnessing the procedure but cut off from the normal reaction and feelings of horror you would expect. At the time I was shocked and hurt by his behavior.

But I know now that on an unconscious level, he must have been traumatized witnessing the death of his first-born son in such a horrific and direct way. Steven watched the baby come out and he told me later, when we were in New Hampshire, that it had been born alive and allowed to die. (I was not allowed to see the baby when it was delivered.) Steven told me later that it had been a boy and that he now felt terrible guilt and a sense of dread over what he had done. I did not know that such a thing could be legal. I could not imagine a world where a tiny baby could be born alive and tossed aside as worthless without ever seeing his mother’s face

Holy shit

>TECHNICALLY LEGAL POOTANG

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

>no teen at the end
Not good, friend.

can leafs even own guns?

Yes.

I just asked a question
Kek blessed it even
Not like I said OH BOY DO I LOVE 12 YEAR OLD SEX

Attached: Djch9dkU0AA4k_K.jpg (680x793, 52K)

I serve Ice Cream at my local Grocery Store. This weirdo, boomer-era Biker comes in it seems like every time I have a shift. He always wants Mint Chocolate Chip and would tell me he drove half an hour to get my ice cream. I always laughed it off as a joke. Then one day about three weeks ago, a little girl in a tube top came up to the counter. She was taller and starting to fill out a bit, obviously just starting puberty. She had smooth, dark skin, brown hair, vibrant green eyes. She asked me for a rubber band to fix her skateboard or something - her friend was outside watching the skateboards, another little girl, I couldn't see her really and her appearance was normal. I had to abandon the counter really quick to go find rubber bands, someone told me they're under the till, so I went halfway across the store and back to the counter and grab rubber bands.

Wouldn't you know, just as I get back to the counter, the boomer-biker who drives 30 minutes for Ice Cream is at my counter. As I approach the counter, I then see that the girl is in fact wearing a bikini. I'm not really used to seeing little girls in bikinis, and seeing it in broad daylight and in public was shocking. As I'm getting the till open for the rubber bands - which takes longer than it should because our computers are from the early 80's or something - the biker started to talk to the little girl.
"Hey there! Are you getting ice cream?"
"No, I just want a rubberband for my skateboard."
She pointed outside where, through the front window, you could see her friend.
"Oh, your skateboard? Well, that's okay, I'll buy you some ice cream. And her some too." He took out two dollars and slapped it on the counter and proudly told me, "two ice creams for these little girls, please!"
If that was the end of it, I wouldn't have cared. But then, he turned to the little girl and said "I'm your friend."

Attached: AZE-Pure-Series-Summer-Day-Youthful-Vigor-Lovely-Beautiful-Girl-Wrap-Chest-Underwear-Bras-Tube-Top[1 (800x800, 42K)

Looks likes some brand of hapa.

I began to scoop out the ice cream for the little girl, and after asking her what flavor she wanted and making sure he had left the store, I began to talk to her.
"It was pretty nice of that man to buy you ice cream."
"Yeah."
"Don't trust people who do things like that for you. They're not your friends."
"I know... I'm just glad he left."
"Yeah. So now you can actually enjoy your ice cream?"
She laughed, and I looked at her and said "be safe out there. Don't trust people like that."
I never saw her come in dressed that way again, and her friend was always outside with a big dog from that point forward.

I don't know if what I said to that girl made a difference, but I feel like I did the right thing.

Attached: Stranger-Danger[1].jpg (571x500, 47K)