Over 9000 D Chess

What are the possibilities that Robby here is actually working on behalf of Trump, and the last year was spent getting dirt on Hillary and the Democrat Party? Maybe the whole Russia Gate was just cover to make Dems think that Trump should worry, not them.

What would happen if that were the case?

Attached: Democrat Party.jpg (1352x1078, 303K)

chance is extremely small. Mueller has deeeeeep ties with Clinton

Kys you retard fuck
Get the fuck out

He should still be put on public trial so we can find out what really happened.

Honestly how fucking dumb are you?
Do you just live an breathe conspiracy theories all day?

It's not going to happen and fuck Q.

man you're fucking dumb

Attached: wow.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Kys you retard fuck
Get the fuck out

I can see that what will happen is that the Democrats will fucking lose their shit again and start crying in the street again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Q predicted this

Democrat tears for all eternity! I will masturbate in your tears till I completely rubbed it off.

Attached: 1525765310951.jpg (600x490, 106K)

Call them kike shills and tell them Israel is going to cease to exist this year.

it's really too bad

Attached: 9781523335718.jpg (649x764, 169K)

Pic is OC, btw. At least I make an effort to raise conspiracy questions

That has no relevance to my post.

This is exactly what I have been saying all along.

Mueller is a scumbag. From 911 to lies under oath to breaking into Americans homes. He is a rat

cool! i hope it happens

Attached: 1511979515217 (1).png (791x363, 233K)

maybe it takes a rat?

>Is Mueller working with Trump?
Thinking about it just from a self interest point of view:
What other choice does he have?
The real criminals are going to face severe punishments. I'm sure Trump told him to play ball or face the same.
Mueller is working with Trump just based on logic.

I wish man. He is just another in a long line of neo con/neo libs.

This is another boomer conspiracy. Not buying it.

Attached: 1516967241043.jpg (1560x878, 800K)

gives me hope while triggering libs. Win win

Unless he arrests himself at the end of the investigation, pretty fucking slim.

Well trump gave the fucking Jews in Israel a few billion of our dollars so he’s just as big of a pile of shit as the clintons. Chances are zilch.

Willing or not, Mueller is /ourguy/

There are two possibilities:
1. Mueller is an agent of Swamp Draining working WITH Trump
2. Trump is allowing all the corrupt Swampkin to hang themselves with their own seditious actions.

Everyone needs to realize that this massive dog-and-pony show circus clusterfuck of an investigation also serves as a focus for Reeeesistor's ire, allowing Trump to act unopposed in other areas while they are all distracted. This is NOT accidental.

Please also note that every key player in the BO/HRC/CF shenanigans of the past 15yrs (Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, et al) are ALL front and center in the eyes of the public during this whole shitshow. In either case, this investigation only works to DJT'S advantage, on multiple levels.

About the same odd that JFK Jr isn't dead and he's qanon from his underwater fortress.

Stupid faggots go back to the_Donald.

That wouldn't make him /ourguy/. That would just make him a tiresome pawn.

>underwater fortress
Hadn't heard that one before.
Sounds comfy desu.

im down with that

Rod rosenstein appointed Mueller. Rosenstein is Republican appointed by trump. Mueller was fbi director appointed by Bush, a Republican. Sessions, also Republican.

It's hard to see how this could be anything but a planned trap by republicans.

However, that doesn't mean any of them are /ourguy/ as they say, as deceit is evident at every turn. The truth is kept classified by both sides.

been here since 2009, sweetness

Attached: Typical FBI Event.png (622x920, 198K)

Isn't Mueller known for going after Israeli influence?

Attached: 1531495753294.jpg (600x530, 55K)

>GOPe ever having been that clever
nope

Stop being retarded. Mueller's team is all Democrats and Peter Strzok was a member until the Inspector General told Mueller to kick him off. They've forced multiple Trump Campaign affiliates to plead guilty and now they're requesting that Paul Manafort be sentenced to 305 years. Trump controls the DOJ. If he wanted to investigate Hillary he wouldn't need the help of Special Counsel.

Congrats on posting today's dumbest thread on Jow Forums.

Oh but how sweet it would be! Trump is not your usual republican, is he?

If you define /ourguy/ as someone who is knowingly helping for reasons of shared ideology, then #2 would exclude him from this label. I am considering "useful idiot" as a category of /ourguy/ as well.

Back to T_D

see

Why would a long-term setup from the GOPe like this have anything to do with Trump? Are you mongoloid?

I don't think useful idiots get to cover up for 9/11 and then deserve to get their cocks sucked because they stalled out the Trump campaign and went on to try to ruin people's lives and sabotage national security by giving Russia the upper hand.

With all this talk of people "flipping" on Trump, let's not forget the possibility that Mueller has been flipped, and is now conducting this weapon-of-mass-distraction investigation under Trump's guidance. The longer this goes on without doing any actual damage to DJT, the more likely I consider this scenario. This would be the "Punished Meuller" meme.

That doesn't make him /ourguy/. That makes him still a treasonous criminal on the lose who should be arrested and tried in public.

But it's false hope and nobody cares.

>JFK Jr isn't dead and he's qanon from his underwater fortress.
you’re glowing

Attached: F22EB83E-1550-4EA4-8417-4E7D180ADD84.jpg (377x513, 31K)

Pol wasnt here in 2009. God you fuckin reddit fags ruin everything.

He's not working on behalf of trump. He and trump are working for the same handlers who run everything. It's political theater.

What I'm worried about is that the right will retaliate this time.
Someone is pushing the civil war meme really hard. And when they lose the midterms shit will get bad. Of course not during the winter cause nothing ever happens during the winter but the Spring will be really bad.
These motherfuckers don't learn, and I'm a bit worried that they decided to just burn everything down. And they may succeed as the right, first time in ages is also fired up. It's a powder keg right now.

>5ROZRj1S
Most people don't realize the real person behind the Anthrax attack was a Jew named Philip Zach who was trying to get us into the iraq war. Mueller not only covered it up, he helped lie us into the war. That's why Mueller wouldn't dare charge any high ranking Jews or make any neg statements about Israel. He there to make sure trump does what he's tol and to turn America against Russia.

>Someone is pushing the civil war meme really hard.
Maybe it is *gasp*....... other fucking countries?
You idiots all ignore that all of this shit is benefitting two main players: China and Russia.
We look weak and disorganized, and they gain relative legitimacy in the eyes of other nations looking for places to stuff their parachute money.
People also seem to think China and Russia don't coordinate and don't have a super close alliance.
Both of them gain the most from this chaos.

You're saying the MSM is all Russian hackers? I guess a lot of them would seem to be Russian Jews.

>Completely irrelevant extrapolation of something I didn't even imply followed by a segway to the MSM and Jews.
How do people not realize these formulaic ass posts?!
God fucking help us.

Tell me the formula. Was it pointing out that this comes from the Jew-controlled media, not Russian or Chinese hackers?

I never once mentioned the MSN you illiterate dipshit.
I said there are two main beneficiaries of the US being embroiled in controversy domestically: China and Russia.

hard to say, he's got a history with the Bush's and may be a shill for the establishment GOP.

All the dudes he has prosecuting Manafort appear to be Democrat non-whites. A black with an African name, a Hispanic.

His entire team has a vendetta against Trump or some sort of minority chip of their shoulder.

Correct. I mentioned MSM. The MSM is the one pushing the civil war meme hard, not some elaborate system of Russian facebook posts and Chinese bots planted on ipads because they're manufactured in China or whatever your ridiculous conspiracy theory is.

Mueller is running for prez in 2020.

Screencap this

Boy that really set you off didn't it dipshit ?

>The US news networks are trying to push a civil war narrative.
Yeah, ok buddy.

They are. Ever listen to them? It's wall to wall agitprop.

A bong popped in the other day and said he'd been watching our Talmudvision for the last week and now was convinced we're on the short path to a civil war. Why would he say that? He wouldn't if he lived here. He said that because he got brainwashed by our media, which continues to foment unrest.

They're frothing at the mouth, trying to incite the liberal mob into popping a GOP rep or Senator.

They already tried and failed to assassinate Rand Paul, Steve Scalise, and others.

MSM and Silicon Valley are trying to bully the right into letting the Democrats win the House and Impeach Trump.

They're doing anything in their power to suppress the Republican vote. Financially deplatforming the NRA.... practically freeze their money and deplatforming Right Wing voices from social media.