Pathetic faggots

This nation consists of over 300 million people yet you guys are selecting handfuls of outrages on social media, to in turn get outraged yourselves.

Instead of getting pissed off at what a select few of attention whore morons say on the internet, why not do something else with your lives?

You can totally get some positive different alternative viewpoints from this board, no doubt. But once you get that, this board becomes toxic or worthless - a waste of time.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-20-19-01-55.png (1440x2560, 3.64M)

Attached: 1525435670835.jpg (1600x1600, 474K)

Who the fuck is that gaylord, and why do you keep on posting him?

This

There are tons of little outrage communities all over the internet that do nothing but gather every single anecdote in support of some bullshit premise they possibly can so everyone can get some feelz together.

>select few of attention whore morons
Because those (((select few))) rule the country

And you have to be looking mighty damned hard to find these little anecdotes. To believe what the people who fuel themselves with outrage believe takes an extraordinary amount of information processing. You couldn't possibly do it on your own. But if you find the right community they will curate the very very rare instances of outrageous behavior for you so you can feel like it's everywhere

he's hot

yeah, out of 300 million plus people.

Minorities also waste their time scouring out troll posts/legit white nationalism to get butthurt over

you're acting just as neurotic as them, albeit on the opposite side.

Not really. But it just goes to show if you don't look like shit you can look catchy.

Stop replying to this image. Stop replying to garbage threads in general you raging faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-011148_Chrome.jpg (1031x1984, 595K)

I just have a hard time believing that my badass dad would have done the same thing in the 70s, 100%.

Put another way

Attached: put another way.png (586x212, 22K)

Not really. There's nothing impressive about his body. His eyes are okay, but his BF% is so low that his cheekbones and nose look comically disproportionate. He would unironically look better if he put on 5-10 pounds while lifting

Shut up kike.

This is a shill thread.

Attached: 1490598522964.png (628x356, 183K)

Everything BUT this is a shill thread. This is the only truth that matters

sage goes in the options field

Attached: 1488697280488.jpg (600x600, 25K)

That is the dirty secret of faggotry. It's all narcissism. They do not care about anything except their shitty lives and tawdry sex practices.

You fags work In teams now? Excellent use of time.

I just really like his hair desu, he has a pretty nice face too though.

Yup.

I think the problem is this shit is too addicting, or something.

Jow Forums is a cheap junk food type of excitement - but fundamentally stunts your growth.

It's the social media component of people grouping to talk about something, combined with the content that rimes you up.

Perfect storm

Need an alternative for the junk food quick Internet fix

No, just an advocate of this idea and was surprised to see it here.

The final redpill: you're in a fucking cult and the fence keeping you in is basic bitch confirmation bias

**riles you up

Lol, Jow Forums eating intellectual McDonald's and pretending like they're Michelin-tier food critics.

Ever try bleaching your hair? Outcomes vary based one what kind of hair you have, but it's fun to try especially if you're young. I turned out a lot more cute than I thought I was.

Fags took pictures of me, which Is kind of flattering I guess.

I've never tried bleaching my hair, I'm happy with the color I have, and it's not his hair color, I just like floofy hair on boys

I don't know what draws me to this place, if it's the stupidity or what-it's like big giant meme. I hate Jow Forums. It's like every other shithole website to begin with, there's nothing special here, and don't kid yourself you aren't special. It's like a two year old that doesn't know how to wipe his ass discovered reading and writing for the first time. Then you've got half of Stormfront here because it's mostly pay to play now, they are too cheap to contribute and the only thing thing do is push the White Nationalist agenda. Which is fine I guess. But it's like they don't know anything else, lol. They just chirp the mantra like brainwashed parrots without any substance as to how or why, and that's exactly the kind of people I don't want to be around. I guess they don't have anything better to do. I mean if you're going to sell me a country you are going to have to sell it like a politician. Words are cheap, but it's either this place or a human circle jerk and having to weed out the opinions I don't like when I can just weed out them all.

Bleaching strips it down and makes it more floofy.

Also grew a hipster beard for the first time and bleached that, too. Actually got asked if I was in a boy band when I dressed up in all fancy clothes lol.

Are there any other good ways to floof hair without bleaching it? I heard bleaching it damages it a lot, and I'm trying to maintain the heathy looking hair I have.

Probably. I'm balding out hard these days and always hated my hair anyway. Bleaching isn't going to "damage" anything except the obvious that it's bleached and stripped down until you grow it out again (which is also kind of neat because then you get those silky dark roots that fade into floofy bleached hair).

That's the only reason I brought it up, since that was probably the only time I ever thought my hair was pretty neat-o and I'm glad I did it for shits and giggles when I had the chance for it to work.

this. At first Jow Forums was funny and you could learn one or two things, now it's just a cesspool of losers.

I got my life back in order partly thanks to pol, but when you start to have a positive outlook on life and be happy, this board is just a toxic dump. I only browse it for for 10 minutes 2 times per week now, and that's just to get my news. I hardly even bother interacting with threads nowadays.

Attached: 1533839235305.jpg (246x160, 15K)

Godspeed OP.
I needed to hear this.

Thank you

Attached: A60C8AFC-54B3-4A5B-A558-6CF1E28CE200.png (738x8503, 1.56M)

that guy has been posted all around the internet for years now and i still have never found an explnation of what he is