Gun Nuts ANSWER THIS

Tell me, one... one single reason why you need a rifle besides having fun at a range? - I don't need your answer because it is none.

I actually personally need one when defending my cattle... pieces of shit like you fuck it over for us who actually do use rifles as they were intended (guns were invented to KILL, don't be a dumb ass thinking they were created for 'fun' for folks like you). Quit fucking inspiring other ignorant suburbanites and their kids to get weapons when they're just stupid wanna-be hobbyists wanting to pluck at a target... go get a fucking paintball gun if you ego demands some big blast sound and a mark at a target, seriously... better yet, buy a fucking video game.

You have no reason to have a gun of any kind. "but myhrrrrr securityyyy" my ass. Maybe go lift weights first if your dumb fat ass relies on a weapon you have no business using.

YOU are the dumb fucks that make the rest of us, who actually use rifles purposefully, look bad.

Go fuck yourself and leave this shit for actual adults.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

black people

protect myself from Professor Bike Lock and liberal judges

I own a hammer yet I am not a carpenter.
I own a wrench yet I am not a mechanic.
It is not about need.

You answered your own question with the picture on the left.

guns are for killing traitorous politicians

You are literally the reason others own guns.

What makes you think I need a reason to own a rifle?

Attached: confused melanin enriched gentleman.png (600x512, 298K)

ITT: Cancer that replies to anything

/thread

>demonig telling people whats good for them

why am i not suprised

>people
other than that fpbp

So when your friends Jamar and Fontavion riot in my neighborhood, I can avoid getting the Reginald Denny treatment and also protect my family. Take your rifle, shoot your family, then yourself, you greasy kike fucknut.

Attached: IMG_1372.png (523x663, 236K)

Nigger

Short answer: Rooftop Koreans

Long answer...

... because several times in recent history we have had uprisings that have overpowered the legitimate authority so much that they have basically abandoned the population to the evil-doers in society.

If that time ever comes, a person would want a chance to protect themselves and their families, and a weapon is the surest way to do that. In fact, a weapon will often be enough of a deterrent that you don't even need to use it.

inb4: but that will probably never happen to you.

True, but most people don't have their homes burn down, but they still have insurance. You have insurance just in case. It's the same with a well armed population.

Attached: Rooftop Koreans.jpg (600x400, 38K)

>1 post
sage all nogunz flaggots

How's about this

Heidi Klum is the first woman I've jacked off to repeatedly

Never feel more thatn 1/4 Jew because they're 1/8 loyal

Tell me one single reason why I don't.

Attached: SHALL.png (703x521, 349K)

I don't understand your point. I squat 4 plates and bench 3 every days.

I don't need guns, but I have them because bad guys don't always let me get my hands of them if they want to hurt me, rape my wife/daughter.

Thankfully - I'm not a degenerate shit bag such as yourself where my town police Chief recognizes I'm based and I can have all the guns I want/need in case ASSHOLES LIKE YOU act up.

Get it now?

LALALALA L-LaRp faggotry: the post.

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

Just like you use your gun to defend you cattle from dangerous animals
Suburbanite like to have guns to defend their family from dangerous suburbanite animals.

>I actually personally need one when defending my cattle...

Your blacks?

>defending my cattle
defending!
BUT YOU THE ONE KILLING THEM YOU HARTLESS SOCIOPATHIC DRUMFSTER!

I'll give you reasons.
Whites are becoming a hated minority, in the Nations they founded.
The end.

Attached: Cultural Enrichment1.png (851x880, 1.17M)

> needs a rifle to defend his cattle

I have 101 other ways, you can also download a gun as it's 2018.

> donkey

I'm starting to suspect you don't even own any cattle, sir.

I dislike when niggers bbq.

Attached: aniggercook.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

Don't care. Car accidents/drunk drivers,Kids & parents too stupid to learn/teach kids to swim, fighting and kids making dumb mistakes will ALWAYS kill more kids than freak incidents of a moron playing with their gun.

To allow people to fight against an oppressive government

pretty simple brainlet
nice flag though youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Attached: justgetashotgun.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

>Tell me, one... one single reason why you need a rifle
Just one? Alright. I live where rural meets suburb. Coyotes eat my neighbor's chickens and fight my dogs.

Gun Nuts Need guns we live off them sure it's a weapon for killing is and Art work of Blood being spilled everywhere But a Gun Nut is nonthing more interested than the Customization of a Weapon how it looks when you make the kill and how powerful so sure you dont have to be a gun nut Just at least have a gun before the Government takes it from you!!!!

Go fuck yourself, i need “assault” rifles to secure my NAP from assholes like you.

>Liberal
>Ranching

Put that rifle to good use and kill yourself faggot.

Attached: BasedGreatPyr.png (1140x590, 884K)

>one single reason why you need a rifle besides having fun at a range?
To kill people.

I'm not really in favor of the lack of training and lack of liability insurance for gun owners we have here BUT I'd rather my neighbors have rifles than pistols as pistols are hard to aim well.

SHALL... NOT... BE... INFRINGED
If you don't like the values of this land, then pack up all your dildos and get the fuck out. You're coming to the wrong board to try and drum up sympathy for dead niggers.

Because it is my God given right to own whatever the fuck kind of gun I want. Deal with it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x1200, 258K)

Fuck off you shill.
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

OP - who little nigga in yo post?

>defending my cattle
You don't own any cattle you memeflag fucking shit. The most you need to defend cattle around the US is shovel for rattlesnakes, and any manner of peashooter for popping off vultures when they try to overwhelm a newborn. A fucking rifle, give me a break, a .410 is the most you'll ever need.

Because SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Attached: 1530677499474.gif (701x418, 67K)

Nice try FBI. Sage, not news

>sell guns
>work out excessively
>get ripped
>nigs break into house
>flex muscles
>get shot
>watch wife get raped
>slowly die on floor while waiting for cops
>"b-but, user said we don't need guns"

How is a woman home with kids to defend herself and children when unemployed niggers and spics come a-knocking? With a gun! Cops are too late, other weapons are weak and often turned against victim.
(((They))) want you to be defenseless and they masturbates to your suffering.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!

This is new b8, and it sucks as bad as the old script.

Attached: 8E29EC2C-510A-4866-B2A5-5FE8FB3865F6.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

>defending my cattle
sorry mr jew but the polite term now is black people or african americans

Car Nuts ANSWER THIS!!!!
TEll me, one... one single reason why you need a car besides convenience? I don't need your answer because it is none.

I actually personally need one when for my job...pieces of shit like you fuck it over for us who actually do use cars as they were intended (guns were invented to DRIVE, don't be a dumb ass thinking they were created for 'fun' for folks like you). Quit fucking inspiring other ignorant suburbanites and their kids to get cars when they're just stupid wanna-be hobbyists wanting to drive on the weekend... go get a fucking train ticket if you ego demands some big blast V8 mustang and a mark at a FERD, seriously... better yet, buy a fucking video game.

You have no reason to have a car of any kind. "but myhrrrrr transport" my ass. Maybe go lift weights first if your dumb fat ass relies on a car you have no business using.

YOU are the dumb fucks that make the rest of us, who actually use cars purposefully, look bad.

Go fuck yourself and leave this shit for actual adults.

Niggers, there's your reason. You'll learn

>why do I need a rifle?
Because I always want the upper hand if an Urban youth dindus his way into my house
If he has nothing I want a knife
If he has a knife I want a handgun
If he has a handgun I want a rifle or a shotgun

See you don't even need a penis to do the right thing

The bad part was the police would not let them protect any business that dd not have the owner on site

Don't NEED, it's a god given right of ours you commie limpdicks.
If you're off on business and leave your lady/ sprouts at home unarmed, you're a cull and/or your lady is a retarded democrat.

I need my rifles to kill people when retards like yourself tries to endanger my life/property or life of another person.

I need a rifle to kill commies when they come for my stuff.

ALL OF THEM

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1156x2031, 482K)

Attached: Punisher tenor.gif (384x384, 1.95M)

OP is a colossal faggot, and my 4chins brethren have spoken for me already. I love you guys.

Home invasion?
Personal protection?
Pest Control? (bears, mountain lions)
ETC?