How come whites haven't fully evacuated south africa yet after all the white farmer killings?

how come whites haven't fully evacuated south africa yet after all the white farmer killings?

pic is like a certain south african actress

Attached: 3V3bEU2t_o.jpg (2397x1600, 1.75M)

Because the average cost to leave South Africa is around $300k USD and most of those people are quite poor.

They actually need to be rescued.

This, you can’t just leave.

how come i can't sponsor them?

there's no agencies for some reason.

That would be a really good idea.
I'd love to see something like that implemented.

Unfortunately the South African government is hellbent on killing them and has made their leaving very expensive and difficult. Everything would have to be done illegally and most countries don't like to take hard line positions towards publicly violating the laws of another country.

>how come i can't sponsor them?

You have that kind of money?

>there's no agencies for some reason.

Protecting white people or their interests in any way shape or form is nazism.

Because niggers

Why is it so expensive for whites to leave but blacks get picked up and shipped over for free?

SA government compliance has made it more expensive then necessary. There are still costs associated with any human movement though and in the case of blacks those costs are taken care of through NGOs and other groups who provide the food, transport and documentation.

Attached: 1521447929513.jpg (480x662, 37K)

i would only need to donate $2 if everyone else did the same

Musk gtfo a long time ago.
It's just like Europe: the smart people leave before shit hits the fan.
The dumb people deserve to be slaves or die anyway.

deep down they know they deserve it

Attached: 1532175869331.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

6 gazillion wasn't enough

Wish there was a way I could hate you more

Good idea

Someone should make a go found or something...

you dont tho , SA is an experiment, examining how fast the extermination of whites can go and still keep them passive and divided .
in the future similar approaches to ridding the world of the white menace will be used in europe .

Whites are only passive in the good times.

After the weimar republic's collapse comes the ovens.

Cant we just marry the SA women then chain migrate the shit out of them? Airfare cant be more thsn 5000k a pop, and most banks will loan that. /pol south africa should start connecting people

BRRRRRRAAAAAP

I will personally wife a South African girl for...humanitarian reasons so she can get an American visa

Attached: Shane-van-der-Westhuizen-1.jpg (586x857, 66K)

Because blacks are a net drain everywhere. Only stupid people don’t want them to leave their country.

Well you certainly have whites pacive. Something about nords seems to make them completly incapable of taking any threat seriously until it directly effects them. They have malfunctioning survival instincts or are just primitive sub-humans. And I dont think the jews cause this temperment so much as exploit it. Nordcucks truly are sub-human animals.

That is why the jews will keep you psuedo-humans well fed, fat, and high on a feel-good buzz until they finally make the move to exterminate you. You are less evolved sub-humans who have always been exploited and ruled over by either Italians or Jews.

have fun with your far left wife

It's not really a good idea. South Africans had african tribes that had their backs, the leftists basically betrayed them and brought in foreign tribes. the South africans that are there are mostly far left and will follow this until they are getting macheted. If they come to your country they are going to keep pushing the same policies. They are really no different than the people that move away from california and fuck up their new home.

No one will let them in, you retard. Anyone that can still qualify for Dutch or UK citizenship already has it. The rest are cut off and stuck there.

There are people like that popular Youtuber in China, SerpentZA, that are in China because they couldn't get into the West. He couldn't take the stress of South Africa and he went to China because there is very little violent crime. The guys mom and sister were both raped and almost abducted. They were tied up and put in the trunk of their own car. The stupid niggers couldn't figure out how to start the car and while they were working on it the father came home and shot it out with them.

They have to get a visa to visa almost all Western nations, even for vacation. Even if they have money its worthless. The West gutted their nation with sanctions before apartheid ended and they've never recovered. They need our help.

>a visa to visa
A visa to visit

Because there are over 4 million White people in South Africa. Many live in majority White towns.

Does anyone have the SAG discord link?

Because white south africans look like models

I would slide in them south african cheeks SO QUICK