What does Jow Forums think of Baudrillard?

What does Jow Forums think of Baudrillard?

Attached: 220px-WikipediaBaudrillard20040612-cropped.png (220x279, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYN8uOhzYwU
youtube.com/watch?v=_v8uenwewNM&t=168s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never heard of him

sage

Without him there would be no Matrix and therefore no redpills. Thus he is based

He was a Postmodern philosopher that greatly criticized, although a former Marxist he abandoned it and then started critiquing post-modern life in hyper-consumer capitalism.

fuck off commie.

> mfw

Attached: index8.jpg (275x183, 13K)

> a former Marxist he abandoned it and then started critiquing post-modern life in hyper-consumer capitalism.

bump/

He didn't write well

he said 9 /11 was a "spectacle" that didn't "really" happen.

"FUCK HIM"

No, he was comparing 9/11 to other world events, and in comparison, it really wasn't as tragic as it wasmade out to be and really just became a propaganda piece for the government to go to war.

NAZI SHAMING

Hurrglurr
youtube.com/watch?v=cYN8uOhzYwU

Attached: 1527008686745.jpg (778x1024, 91K)

I don't even know what you are talking about.

no, he called it a "spectacle" that never happened.

For Baudrillard, the attacks represented a glorious, long-awaited instance of wish-fulfillment: the Al Qaeda terrorists may have perpetrated the deed, but the act itself was something the entire world had long dreamed of and desired. For the postmodernist sage, criticism of the attacks cannot mask
"the prodigious jubilation of seeing this world superpower meet with destruction.... For it is [the United States] that, by its unbearable power, fomented all the violence infused throughout the world, and thus the terrorist imagination that dwells in all of us. Haven't we dreamt of this event, hasn't the entire world, without exception, dreamt of it; no one could not dream of the destruction of a power that had become hegemonic to such a point.... In essence, it was [the terrorists] who committed the deed, but it is we who wished for it."

FUCK HIM AND HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE MARXIST "CRITIQUE"

> wewlad.
> implying bush didnt do 9/11

lacks a lot of context bud, at the time u.s was basically a huddle of nihilists, as it is today 9/11 was a false flag meant to stir up misguided patriotism to justify the war in the middle east and for the military-industrial complex to make shekels.

>he still supports the American/Zionist/Saudi Axis of evil
>can't see that 9/11 was the chickens coming home to roost for being bedfellows with Wahhabists and radical Mujahideen

Attached: d33.jpg (200x219, 9K)

also, he left Marxism he compared it to nieztche's slave morality.

Not a Nazi but you're on point with this one.

Too smart for the retards in this containment simulacrum

shove your marxist bullshit "hegemonic" "superstructure" up your ass YOU FUCKING COMMIE

he didn't leave it very far, he was quoted in Der Speigel after 9/11 talking about "hegemony" and marxist "superstructure" etc. FUCK HIM AND HIS EURO TRASH BULLSHIT

Even today, you see people saying:
> 9/11 was the pearl harbor of my generation

Kek, dood you're fuckin retarded, that doesn't make him a Marxist, in fact, a good chunk of his writing is critiquing Marxism for its many faults. He's way closer to like Stirner and Nieztche.

youtube.com/watch?v=_v8uenwewNM&t=168s

The use of pataphors is an advanced literary style. Live another thirty years, you'll see.

But on this board we have that kind of wish too. We long for a Happening but it never comes

are you a commie, I'm an anarchist too, just not a commie.

Found the defense industry shill who likes his simulacrum a bit too much.

Found the other defense industry shill who can't distinguish between myths and reality.

Anything that stands in the way of neoliberalism is "Marxist" to the Birchniggers. Better not to talk to them, better to just line them up against the wall like the jewnigger slaves they are and double-tap each one.

Any habbening is better than the thought that the world will continue to suck and the ruling class will still wipe their asses with you for the rest of your life. Just normal human nature to wish for some deus ex machina to take out the jewniggers.

Yeah but its fun.

would you consider trump a Neoliberal? I can't say I completely hate him due to his anti-globalization views.

I think he's nationalist-conservative rather than neoliberal, economically speaking. The sons of the original funders of the Birch Society are "frustrated" with him, which can only ever be a good thing.

same, I'd rather have no centralized state however he's better than nothing.