Really make you think. Huh, Jow Forums?

Really make you think. Huh, Jow Forums?

Attached: s36KQ3imjxuBJtpshRybLhcnCwDP90sL5THe62P2tS8.png (780x1600, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/heat-map?s=eyJpZGVvbG9naWVzIjpbXSwiaW5jaWRlbnRzIjpbIkV4dHJlbWlzdCBNdXJkZXIiXSwieWVhciI6WzIwMTcsMjAxOF19
cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool. Lets rack up those attacks tenfold.

Whats their use of the term ring wing? Anyone who isn't a trans flag flying commie?

what constitutes an "extremist murder"?
if you're just accounting for affiliation, left would be much higher

also,
>source
>ADL

Anytime a white kills a black regardless of motive is probable counted but when blacks kill whites ten times as much its not counted.

>ADL statistics
White guy attacking anyone other than a straight white male? Must be a right wing nut job motivated by an -ism of some kind. Oh look he's registered republican, that's exactly the same as being a Klansman!

According to this map California is now Right wing

Blacks vote 90% Democrat. Does that mean that nearly every black crime is left wing violence? This is the same criteria they used for right wing violence.

>Weathermen + Anarchist's Cookbook
>1,700 attacks in a single year c.1970

Attached: IMG-20180809-WA0012.jpg (1269x666, 227K)

>clusters in California, Texas, Florida
>clusters in liberal cities (Houston, Miami, San Fransisco, fucking Portland)
Let me guess, every time some nigger killed another nigger with a gun, or the cops killed a nigger with a gun; it was considered a "right wing killing."

What the fuck is a right wing extremist murder?

technically muslim terrorist could be counted as right wing extremism

Flawed information. Inconsistent reporting standards. Religious versus non-religious. Left information is clearly false. Prime Democrat cities are not represented. Information is clearly biased.

>doesn't include 9/11
>counts non-ideological attacks as right wing
>doesn't show per capita
into the trash it goes

Attached: 1533526967906.jpg (800x600, 98K)

(((source))) doesn't count all nigger murderers who are left-wing by default

yeah what is this the SPLC or some shit? this data is completely compromised

Look up how they deal with hate crimes. Knifing random white people while shouting 'fuck whitey' gets omitted while a guymaking a passing racist remark gets flagged as a hate crime.

I don't know why the alt-right pushes back on these perceptions so much. They promote aggression and usually stop just shy of outright violence, but you have to be a complete retard to not know that the alt right ethos ultimately descends into violence. Just own it ya pussies.

what the fuck is "alt-right"?

>source: (((ADL)))
It’s like you kikes aren’t even trying anymore.

Attached: 17B89E6B-065E-4BEA-AF6C-B14F64C0D11F.gif (400x300, 1.84M)

>Source: ADL
>ADL
Kek, nice source, faggot

Attached: keksimus_maximus.jpg (339x339, 22K)

>alt right
sage

Oh is that not a term anymore, what are they going by now?

siegepilled

Let’s include the numbers from the 70s shall we?
> over 1000 left-wing bombings per year

>Right wing murders
yeah right.
This is bullshit

Oh come on, is it really hard to believe that right leaning people are more likely to murder for their political ideology?

That pretty much is what this is. Someone actually posted their methodology here once.

Are you referring to any specific incidents?

This is our home country.

We're at war against the leftist 5th column and Muslims trying to destroy our way of life.

In order to be fair to Muslim murder representation you'd have to include all their territorial disputes too.

They aren't because the right are reactionaries and not revolutionaries like the left. The left is the side that acts first and with violence in nearly every case; the right just respond to the left's actions. This is how it's been throughout history. All the "right wing" violence on modern (((studies))) includes any anti-government violence which is pretty much everything. It's a way the left cooks the stats to make the right look evil.

From the bureau of justice stats:

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites.

You know google is free right?

There's a reason it's RWDS.

Well, Bernie Sanders is a literal Nazi, so...

Okay well the picture in question is narrowly: extremist murders by ideology in the U.S. Don't know why you're deflecting by using all of recorded history and jewish studies.

Specifically, the picture is highlighting the violent tendencies of "right wing" extremism, which perpetrates murder much more frequently than "left wing" extremism.

The truth is that Right Wing killers are just more successful in their attempts because they're more intelligent.

Think about it, all of the lefty retards in the 60s and 70s trying to carry out bombings, ecoterrorism, etc. don't even come close to the death toll of Tim McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski alone.

Although it should be noted that some of the murders listed under "Right Wing" are actually not particularly right-wing but they get that label because they're vaguely anti-government in nature (even though far-left anarchists also share that sentiment).

Almost every single study I've seen when it comes to comparing murders or terrorist attacks of various ideologies is significantly flawed in terms of political science.

Numbers son, we both know what you're trying to do.
Give me the amount of killing going on.
People aren't blind and your pissy little 4chins attempt to subvert is shit.

So yeah, give me the AMOUNT of killing, nigger.

I was responding to the claim that it was 10 to 1. Clearly it isn't.

Lol, yea that's why. Makes you feel good doesn't it? Believing that right wing people are more intelligent; you just needed a big ol pat on the back didn't you.

>source: ADL H.E.A.T map
uh huh.
yup. There's your problem.

>turn up to protests in body armor with weapons disguised as flags
>peaceful
fuck off cunt, you're next

How do they define "right wing"?

white

give me the amount cunt

how often do they count gang violence or nigger weed murders as left wing murder? look into FBI stats for a general idea.

GOOD!

Nice to see we're active boys.

Bullcrap! Looks like you just pulled a bunch of red dots out of your behind.

Islamists are right wing. Think about it, you fucking retard.

Well the picture is specifically referencing murders due to ideology. Nice try at deflecting though.

Your fake image with no source really does make the think about how fucking retarded you are. kys, faggot

How do they define each ideology? Are you going to answer this?

BUT MUH SEPTEMBUR 11

Basically any crime committed by a white male.

Attached: Hearty_kek.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

It looks like you can read, and also see that I'm not OP and didn't post it. You could google it if you weren't such a moron.

I know the source is ADL but I was curious and I looked into their statistics. The whole thing feels sorta like a lie by omission. What it considered to be "right wing terrorism" are acts such as skinheads getting into fights that end with a stabbing or some shit. Very dishonest.

I already told you, all social "scientist" are raging leftist that cook every stat they can to demonize the right. They group every person who is even vaguely anti-government as a "right winger" to make it look like the right is the violent side when historically it never has been.

>there's no biological difference between men and women
>the races are exactly equal
>if you cut your dick in half and shove it into your torso, you're a woman not mentally ill.
>gender is a social construct
>Islam is a religion of peace
>let's set the minimum cost for labor in the double digits
>let's mandate that everyone have health insurance
>still think they're the smart side
The absolute state of the left.

That's the ADL in a nutshell. They do nothing but post bogus statistics. Nobody but lefties pays them any mind.

Fixed for proper scale

Attached: asjkdfasdfjkasdfjk.png (935x1600, 555K)

He isn't going to answer it for three possible reasons.
1. He has no fucking clue and just bought into the bullshit hook line and sinker.
2. He knows exactly what he is doing, and is openly spreading propaganda from a literal propaganda source to stir the pot.
3. He knows what he is doing, and is spreading propaganda on purpose to get it blown the fuck out as a shitty argument on purpose.
Bonus option: He is trying to get someone to do his summer paper for him.

This

I've been looking at the website, and strict definitions are hard to find, which is never good. Their data seems to come from police and federal reports, so whatever criteria they use to identify an extremist is how the ADL gets their data.

Sounds like you're truly living in a "post-truth" and "alternative fact" universe. If you're offended by the notion that many people perceive the right to be more violent, then I would encourage you support non-violence and encourage other people on the right to do the same.

What even is a strawman argument?

You strike me as the kind of person who doesn't talk to your average liberal very often.

really makes me think
Also, almost all of these are literally just "wow we went though this guy's social media and he had racist stuff and happened to commit a murder :((("
adl.org/heat-map?s=eyJpZGVvbG9naWVzIjpbXSwiaW5jaWRlbnRzIjpbIkV4dHJlbWlzdCBNdXJkZXIiXSwieWVhciI6WzIwMTcsMjAxOF19

Attached: file.png (378x171, 6K)

Lefties are neurotic retards and weaklings. They don't value strength or a capacity for violence in any sense (even if it's only protective in nature). That's why they are less successful in murder attempts, like how women commit the same amount of domestic violence as men do but men commit more domestic violence murders. Men are just stronger and more capable than women. Right-wingers are just smarter and more capable than left-wingers.

>you: I have this study that shows something
>me: ok, what are the parameters of the study
>you: why don't you go look it up yourself
>me: I don't believe this study without proof
The burden of proof is on you nigger. If you hate truth and facts, then keep being retarded like this.

Yea, right wingers are just smarter and more capable. Whatever you have to tell yourself buddy. You literally can't make any generalizations like that for half of the U.S. population.

kek

Attached: 1510508359973.jpg (480x686, 23K)

Just so you are aware, the methodology used is usually from statistical analysis from party registration. When using the statistical analysis, they can throw what ever tipping point they wish to make someone an extremist, and thus classify every republican who shot someone as an extremist due to their own biased reasoning. Their standard of left wing extremism and Islamist is so out of wack that some actual self reported leftists are reported as right wing extremists. Remember Chris Dorner? Where is the left wing mark for him, his manifesto clearly marked him as a leftist? There was a completely apolitical shooting in my state that is marked as a right wing extremest on that map.

The ADL is rather ironically causing defamation with their horse shit.

Worse, the ADL, just look at the fucking picture. The Jew thing isn't even a meme in this case.

bullshit
false flags
saged

Attached: 18699896_2056911231203049_1633613342896749784_n.jpg (852x805, 96K)

Most of it is, that’s why (((they))) want to split the fucking state in half.

Well there's your problem.

Attached: crap.jpg (1224x1170, 145K)

Oh for fucks sake, here, from the Cato institute. If we look at left wing vs. right wing, right wing is deadlier:

cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

Of course, you're going to point out that the deadliest ideology pointed out in the article is radical Islam, but again, the question at hand is specifically Left wing vs. Right wing ideology in the U.S.

I thought his manifesto was very sovereign citizen-ish, but its been a while since i read anything about it. The ADL is biased or at least flawed, there's plenty of better sources showing right-wing extremists to be more dangerous

see

White male.

ADL= Marxist lies

see
Cato is reporting on the same bullshit cooked stats you retard.

Attached: file.png (1320x114, 9K)

>There are also “intellectual” white supremacists who seek to provide an intellectual veneer or justification for white supremacist concepts.
uh oh Jow Forums, sounds like ADL might be on to you...

Attached: 1531014104782.png (338x368, 10K)

Did you even read the opening lines of that?
The dude has not even reached trial yet.

Where are all the niggers murdering each other over skittles and shoes?

>You make a claim and won't provide a source
>Provide a conservative source
>not that one! I don't like what it says!

R u 4 real?

Attached: file.png (1288x568, 44K)

Needs an update, only goes to 2010. Dread to think of the numbers now.

I was referencing the crime statistics, not the surrounding story.

Attached: file.png (1324x561, 41K)

>The U.S. data doesn't fit my narrative
>whelp better expand it to a worldwide context so my feelings don't get hurt

Attached: file.png (1309x572, 44K)

>murder and robery during drug-deal
>right-wing attack
You're gonna have to up those left-wing stats my dude.

The stats that the study is based upon is the problem. If they way you collect data is flawed, then the study using the data is also flawed, and in both of these studies, they are using the same data source. It is not that difficult to understand.

Yes, by default you're right wing unless irrefutable evidence says otherwise.

>beat a man to death in order to protect drug dealing trade
Seriously, we're gonna have to up those left-wing murder stats. Considering that blacks and Mexicans overwhelmingly vote Left.

So a right-wing think tank, the Cato Institute, presents these findings, presumably after having vetted the data themselves, and you still refuse to accept it? Come on.

some of those are not even motivated by white supremacy. Killing your wife over a dispute is being mentally ill but has nothing to do with you being a racist. Then everytime a Muslim rapes someone or kills someone its because they are muslim? even though their motives might be different?

wow, i'm seeing a lot of incidents where the persons ideology didn't really play a part in the crime. might as well classify all black mass shootings as democrat terrorism.

>kidnapping married couple, robbing them, murdering them.
Can you say "Willie Horton"?

This shit is so fucking biased, if you have a swastica on social media, any crime you commit is right-wing terrorism, but you literally have to go out of your way to explain you killed cops for a lefty reason to make this list.
I could compile a more comprehensive list of lefty murders without trying. Fuck those stupid fucking kikes at the ADL.

Attached: file.png (1303x494, 47K)