This is why libs are losing

This is why libs are losing

Attached: 1.png (580x756, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/05/23/613597061/lawsuit-challenges-laws-barring-israel-boycott
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/07/27/israel-anti-boycott-bill-does-not-violate-free-speech/?utm_term=.df059dcfc55c
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/critics-denounce-south-carolina-anti-semitism-law-180513113108407.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck i unironically want one of those

Is this Anti-white, I can't tell.

If you know the secret passphrase you can get the limited edition "The Goys Are At It Again" pin

It looks cool AND can be used by both sides
BASED libtard

I want one desu

Go to jail for boycotting Israel if you are caught with that. Unless its made in Israel, which would be hilarious.

That’s a thing in the US?

Attached: 64D7B259-B10F-49D1-AC2A-F093CB73C3D6.png (709x462, 660K)

no

Attached: 1446411465668.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Really? Because I could’ve sworn i read a article where Arizona criminlized speech against Israel

Attached: 750D84A9-0480-4495-A3BA-1FF6ABA86F1A.jpg (1024x609, 141K)

Yes. The law was passed before Jow Forums's eyes. It was the most out in the open example of Jews holding disproportionate privilege and power and we kind of let that shit slip by.

Arizona seems to be involved in fighting against the law.
npr.org/2018/05/23/613597061/lawsuit-challenges-laws-barring-israel-boycott

Usual states right stuff. States want to decide if they can boycott on their own to bypass Federal law against the ban of Israeli boycotting, which is law of the land.

Attached: 4d9.png (382x491, 32K)

Hurricane relief was witheld from people who wouldn't sign a contract saying not to boycott Israel

>By executing this Agreement below, the Applicant verifies that the Applicant: (1) does not boycott Israel; and (2) will not boycott Israel during the term of this agreement.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc

We are dealing with kids who grew up with 8 years of "my feelings" and "first black president this" "first faggot that"

Welcome to the United States of Participation Awards where if you're fat it's the white people's fault because you're too lazy to work out! ANYTHING is the white person's fault because they're rich, and you're not!

P A T H E T I C !!!

Attached: SusanBArthur.jpg (800x450, 35K)

this is good though, its like the jews and their armbands to recognize them easier

lighten up, thats pretty funny

came here to post this
those look rad

did the new document get scrubbed? it seems to still exist

After being rejuvenated by the blood of their savior the Space Nazis re-asserted their divine right, openly challenging the lizards and their golems for the first time in roughly 11,000 years.

Attached: SSP.jpg (1068x601, 113K)

I’m Jewish and I’m mad theyre not diverse enough to have one for jews

Might as well read "Jews are at it again" in 1930 Germany or 1850 Russia.

Know what's coming if you don't act white man.

THE WHITES ARE BACK AND AT IT AGAIN
ETHNOSTATE SOON

That's ridiculous!!

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
On second look. I guess it has not passed.

Though I wonder if the "3% chance of success" that was estimated for it isn't the case. As the bill is heavily supported.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/07/27/israel-anti-boycott-bill-does-not-violate-free-speech/?utm_term=.df059dcfc55c
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html

Perhaps the cause of the misinformation might be because this law is passing for individual states already.

aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/critics-denounce-south-carolina-anti-semitism-law-180513113108407.html

Even if you are one Jew who is okay with it, you know the others won't let that shit slide.

based

i just dont get how this is mean to white people like i dont care if you think white people are terrible, I KNOW white people are amazing nothing you say can change facts

Deliberately vague so the meaning can be different things, good, bad or indifferent, announced on twatter but not displayed at the booth; this person understands "limited edition" marketing quite well indeed.

I know, I want one, and I'm white.

I'd buy one. Seems cool.

Moonman is really stepping it up with the the merch on this new album cycle

Attached: 1 fsdVheOCA141anppm9QLmQ.jpg (1600x2240, 322K)

this isnt good limited edition marketing at all, there are pin producers that drop designs for $20 and go for 2-300 aftermarket

sadly yes. My cousin is serving time for it.

So far i´ve seen that american communist "liberals are 1. intolerant, they try to shut down all other ideologies 2. lying, they choose emotion over facts 3. violent, they support antifa communistt violence and dont report about it 4. racist, they openly support racism against some races

So ironically when you wanted Hitler out, you invited Stalin / Putin in - which is equally as treasonous.

I don't understand how can someone hate their own race & heritage. There is nothing wrong with being white & having a white heritage.

Well, I mean without going full kike/bape about it. That's just insane.

Co-opt the pins as Alt-right propaganda.

These unironically look based and redpilled and I want one. The Left can’t meme, my God.

Yes that's a big anti-white meme. They like to post it in Twitter replies.

Kind of has a positive slant. Just depends on the state of mind.

Attached: WW II 1495258464027 (3).jpg (800x460, 140K)

You'd probably got to jail too in Sweden but you guys stuck that Jewish clock so hard you would dream of it to begin with.

Where to order?

Attached: 1467657680014.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Looks like she is using a fashwave kind of design. These people can't ever create anything original

You're giving her too much credit. I've seen the image she ripped that design from on Tumblr and that was just text generated on one of those 80s design generators to begin with.

this slavshits grandfather died trying to save russia from the nazis and look at this little shit

>holy fuck i unironically want one of those

patrick little just went onto the streets of new york and held up a sign that literally said "jews rape kids" and the police saw him and didnt arrest him
he did this for 40 minutes
in new york city

so? freedom of speech nigger shits normal

>goon with anime avatar is a faggot
imagine my shock

my only question is why is this happening at otakon

i know all -cons have been coopted by college teens and neoweebs but what does this have to do with being an otaku

Attached: 1516303696942.png (298x390, 157K)

Nowadays everything is about being political to those people, they can't go on without constant performing of small deeds for social justice.

>they don't know that normies who were that badge are constantly recording audio

i dont know why all these convention managers and whatnot don't just bar all women from entry, it's like they didn't learn anything from gamergate. they always drag their retarded feminist bullshit wherever they go

>when the bluepill hits

What is going on?

I WANT ONE

the (((whites))) are at it again

I fixed it

Attached: fixed.png (580x756, 588K)

This seems like a meme we could easily subvert