Is he right about alt media?

He claims that content creators are committing career suicide by not investing time and effort into their alt media presence.

Attached: clank.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZP1fwkdupg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He grows vegetables in his own garden. He's either a schizo prepper or that poor.

>owns land
>this angers the gypsy

Fresh vegetables from your own garden taste better and growing your own plants is satisfying.

I don't know if he's right about alt-media, but I hope he is.

Honestly, why not invest time in it? He's absolutely right. Better to invest in it than not. If a site takes off and they didn't jump on the train early, they miss out.

People use Styxx for investment advise. He is that Right all of the time. When Styxx says something I always pay attention.

what is alternative media? does he mean himself?

>gypsy mad over a landowner
He's talking about alt tech platforms like Bitchute, minds, gab etc. which is common sense. Literally no reason a content creator shouldn't use them, sign up, upload and you're done.

he means alt-tech sites like bitchute

He's a genetic abomination.

Attached: styxx-maymay.png (1569x1570, 1.22M)

>another 'eceleb' burgers on pol worship
fuck these cunts off brah

It seems like common sense to diversify your presence in case your primary platform has a major setback and scatters your fanbase or you are tossed off it and forced onto another. Boney no-shirt wizard man is right as usual.

>Someone actually spent hours creating this

Hey Styx

He should buy a shirt, who ever he is

I’ve told people I was bi just so their argument would deflate. Not my proudest moment

so sick of this ugly fag

Yeah he's right, that's about all peace out....

do you really think styxx is the kind of person who would give a shit about others knowing if he were really bisexual? have you not seen any of his videos? if it were true it would be the least weird thing about him.

admittedly retarded question: what the fuck is a gypsy? are they like a subcategory of whites? are the the mexicans of whites kinda like how phillipinos are the mexicans of asians?

Styx is ALWAYS right.

Attached: IMG_20170516_202540.jpg (694x800, 84K)

why can't he put on a shirt

I'd give anything to see Styx slowly lower himself onto one of his heirloom vegetables. Barebacked by a thick cucumber. Watch him bounce around on it chasing the ultimate prostate orgasm.

We need nudes.

>hmm, yess..it is as I have predicted X time ago
>economy is doing absolutely wonderful
>not a single mention of debt, deficit or overinflated stock market
>every 3rd video "Hydrogen Hillary, heh remember how deplorables and magapedes won over her in 2016"
>All those legacy media and their attacks on alt media, member the time when Right Wing Watch attacked me. I am so important
>Bitchuite this, Bitchuite that. I totally have no investment stake it this project.
>mandatory tidbits about libertarianism

He know that his livelihood depends on pandering to Trump fans so he delivers. But the quality of his videos has been going down for over a year now.

he knows

They're pajeets who unfortunately made there way to Europe and unfortunately were never expelled nor did they choose to leave.

his satanism bullshit he can stick where the sun doesn't shine, and his screenname is cringy af, but his political analyses are actually pretty good
was just watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=hZP1fwkdupg

I always like to hear the guy's opinion and he's usually spot on, not always but usually

Gypsies are the descendants of Indians that migrated to Europe

>American education
Gypsies are NOT white, they are former poos who wandered into Europe a thousand years ago. Nobody really knows exactly where they came from. They are also "Europe's most hated minority" and they are only known for theft and murder. They REFUSE to integrate and take pride in their scum-status.

Attached: styxxstick.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Isn't it automatic to update your alt-media sites anyway?

I believe the politically correct term are roma/romani people or something like that.

This guys is smarter than you will ever be. Just because hes a utilitarian nihilist doesnt mean you are good enough.

what's wrong with growing vegetables you gypsy fuck?
I grow my own tobacco and chili peppers, wanna make something of it?

Attached: Photo0125.jpg (640x480, 41K)

lolno they're nomadic lowest caste pajeets

toplel

He's never right about anything, and in some cases he outright lies. Like when he claims CNN's Youtube channel gets less views than he does.

>Just because hes a utilitarian nihilist
Source? Also, he's into some pretty dark magick bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if he's done bullshit like animal sacrifices. Something about him strikes me as off. I don't like these edgelord faggots, and I could make videos with better political commentary if I wanted to. I don't want to though because my channel is devoted to something else.

>unironically listening to a guy who looks like the mummified corpse of an 80s hair metal rocker

Christ, you guys are pathetic

he's probably the kind of guy that's tried sucking a dick and didn't like it

Getting a house in a few months and i will garden, for the exorcise and sorta free veggies I should eat. it is gonna be at least 40 feet in one direction so i can legally so i'm gonna go work the back 40 and I'll get overalls and a straw hat

Well an ugly fag is helping preserve American values and the white race in many more ways than you. Fuck off.

Don't worry dudebrah I watch his videos with the most bitter of irony so its ok.

Attached: 1529774814883.gif (500x251, 1.96M)

He's a baby

>Is he right that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket?
If you can't answer this for yourself you're clinically retarded, OP

Been watching him for a few years now. He is a prepper (nod doomsday shelter but stockpiles MRes), he is pro 2nd amendment and owns firearms, is is a sometimes Trumper and vividly anti Clinton and neocon. Considers himself a pagan and used to be a Satanist and also does content related to the occult and supernatural. So basically he is a radical libertarian 30 year old boomer who really hates t-shirts and likes spoons and paganism. He also wanted to run as a senator of Vermont but sadly had to opt out since he relies on patreon and this is considered "offshore funding" which he would have to drop in order to officially run for senator.

Alex Jones can be found at REAL.video

this

>Nobody really knows exactly where they came from
after the mongols invaded India (or at least it's northern part) they took the gypsies as slaves, then invaded easter europe and then left and forgot to take the gypsies with them

t. gyppo connoisseur

Stykh is bro-tier

Asturia was a mistake

his midface is horrendously long. something about those people up north east. steven king too. if he wasn't tall he'd be a literal 1. instead hes a 2.

I fucking love styx. He is not IQ 150 but he is definitely IQ 110 and his ramblings capture 100% of the zeitgeist.

You can’t be this backwards, so I’ll say nice bait.

This. He's an entertaining listen though so I dont give a shit.