Dindu Nuffin shoots two cops

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8iIfiAPHA
mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws-pennsylvania-state-trooper-shooting-seth-kelly-testifies-20180627-story.html
lehighvalleylive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/08/watch_video_released_of_pa_sta.html
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Dashcam-Video-Shows-Near-Fatal-Shooting-of-Pennsylvania-State-Troopers-490496461.html

>Dindu pulled over for speeding and DUI
>fails field sobriety test
>violently resists arrests
>reaches into car to pull out gun
>police hesitate shooting him because of BLM and dindus who dindu nuffin
>Dindu shoots both cops, but they survive
>he gets shot too, and drives himself to the hospital in his own amberlamb
>arrested and charged with attempted murder
>his defense: "I'm a minority, I've never gotten a ticket before, I was defending myself against da racis police who was beating me n shiet."

What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: WhatDoYouCallADinduWhoDinduNuffin.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement)#Blackjacks_and_Saps)
youtube.com/watch?v=iCBL33NKvPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit, idk why my flag changed to that

Cause you're a larping faggot
Better luck next time you post this exact thread in an hour

Forcing niggers to live in a society created by whites is about as fair to niggers as it would be for whites to have to live in the Congo jungle.

>that tactical dive over the rail

Attached: 1508110273051.jpg (556x561, 29K)

PERFECT MICROCOSM OF THE RACES: WHITES TRY TO BE CIVILIZED, FIGHT WITHOUT KILLING THE ENEMY... GET *SHOT TO SHIT BY A NIGGER*.

REMEMBER: KILL ALL NIGGERS ON SIGHT. NEVER LET THEM HAVE THE CHANCE TO HURT YOU. KILL THE ENEMY BEFORE THEY KILL YOU. AGAIN I REPEAT. NEVER, EVER, HESITATE. SHOOT.

hahaha what the fuck is up with these cops?

i mean he WAS a good boy

it's sad that this is the reality.

i didnt watch the whole video but if both those cops got shot they belong in the police academy movies

Why would the black cop be afraid to shoot the nigger?

How did those 2 cops give that guy an ass whooping and still get BTFO by the nigger kek

What the fuck how embarrassing, I hope those cops never live it down

This
They aren't made for city-building and civilization-keeping, they are meant to be even freer, albeit with less material wealth. At least they'd be happy.

This is proof of how liberal rhetoric directly endangers the lives of police officers who have to deal with dangerous niggers 24/7. They should've backed off and mag dumped the nigger when they felt him try to take the guns out of their own their holsters. However, if they had done that, they'd be out of a job or behind bars. Instead, they felt the pressure to draw the situation out, exhausting all their worthless nonlethals until the nigger started unloading on them. The prosecutors in court actually took the time to slow the fucking footage down frame by frame in order to see who shot first to determine if the two officers were justified in shooting him. America is cucked to absolute shit right now.

>What do you think Jow Forums?
Bring back the big nigger-whacking police batons; the one made out of wood and that count as lethal force if they're applied to the head or neck.

Before the civil rights chimpouts of the 1960s, the police in the US used to use big old wooden batons (or even blackjacks: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement)#Blackjacks_and_Saps) and it worked WONDERS on a chimping nigger.

They didn't have fancy tasers (the electric bullwhip!), they didn't have 19 rounds of 9mm in their Glocks, they had a fearsome truncheon and a revolver and they used the former liberally.

Seriously, we can defuse all the BLM nigger movement AND give policemen a better chance to subdue monkeys by bringing back real proper batons; not that expandable ASP shit, REAL PROPER BATONS, the kind that make Treyboon Shitavious go "fuck, that's the same kind of nightstick that they used on the civil rights protesters in the 1960s".

Start cracking skulls and breaking arms and ribs with those and the nigger threat to policemen decrease.

Why mess with what worked?

Uh oh, muh narrative. Guess this means they should go back to shooting black people first and asking questions later.

Are tasers just pieces of shit? They don't seem to keep these creatures down more than a second.

He was high at the time. Drugs impact the effects of tazers if I'm not wrong, they should have just executed him when he pulled out a gun instead of acting like idiots.

I think: lock him up
better yet, shoot him and save your tax money

But Whites would turn the jungle into civilization. Niggers just nig.

Cops where clumsy and had poor restraint training. Odd that when he reached into the car the cop immediately began to retreat as if he knew he had a gun.

he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

They have an effective range of like 8-20 feet. Using them that close will never result in Neuro Muscular Incapacitation because the probes don't get enough spread to hit different muscle groups. Also clothing effects them as well, not the case in this though.

>Backwards burger police still don't use breathalyzers so instead make people dance around on the side of the road to "test" whether they're drunk or not.

Undoubtedly the worst cops in the developed world and this shit means that law abiding burgers can get arrested for no reason. Google "officer Lisa Steid" - this diversity-quota kidnapped hundreds of people doing this shit.

i thought they did multiple tests, in addition to the breathalyzer?

being a police is a lot like a field scientist when it comes to arresting people for dui. Because of this they have to make you dance like a monkey if you refuse to use the breather.

also sometimes breather says you're over but you seem fine and cool cops will just have you do the line test and shit just to confirm their suspicion that you're fine and can hold your liquor.

that said, dont fucking drive under any influence, dummy!

Black Hypermasculinity is triumphant again!

Yeah they fucked up pretty bad, mind you there needs to be some kind of device that can subdue a dindu like that without killing them, tasers obviously don't work.

That was like a scene from The Matrix! Cool!

youtube.com/watch?v=iCBL33NKvPA

how do those retards not hit him ONCE? Holy shit do they not train them at all? Should shoot that dude as soon as he reaches back inside the fucking car.

He'll get life, can't avoid that video evidence bro

Someone add bennie hill music to this.

nothing to think about

black man was in the wrong.

He was drinking and driving. End of story.
He took on the responsibility of driving. accepting all the rules and regulations that come with that.

He failed his sobriety check, therefore had to accept being arrested. He resisted. He's in the wrong.

I can't believe that cop didn't ventilate this asshole.

i love the body cams and all the other camera's now.

Imagine how many chimp outs we would have seen in the last two years along. Blacks outright lying. Just to get those sympathy points from whites.
Lets face it. without whites giving a shit, they aren't a big enough population in the US to make noise.
they need white support.
The camera's are breaking down that white support each video at a time.
their narrative in 10 years is going to be severely harmed, when after 10 years. They are still crying police brutality. Yet you can only pull 5 or 10 videos out of THOUSANDS where niggers are in the wrong.

that's when the stats guys come out and go police brutality happens less than 1% for blacks, and due to whites outnumbering blacks. We will also find, whites face more police brutality than niggers.

They were faceing an hypermasculine black bull, you would pee in ur pants.

Where my 18020 boys at, weird as fuck seeing this on Jow Forums when you know exactly where the video was shot.

nigger's gonna nig

>black cop

Retard or colorblind. Pick one

>his defense: "I'm a minority, I've never gotten a ticket before, I was defending myself against da racis police who was beating me n shiet."
Yeah, except that argument won't hold up in court because he acts as calm as ice when he's back behind the car just shooting the cop on the ground, any jury would see that as intentional and not someone who's fearing for their life

>Pennsylvania license plates
>Cucked cops
Yankees, ladies and gentlemen.

Not just alcohol they're testing for, Mexicans drink, Niggers smoke crack and weed.

Cars will fly before he’s out of prison.

>yeah because in my make-believe world
>where liberal judges still follow the law
>this won't hold up in court
Are you not aware that this is the current year + 3?
Clanton just got 3 years probation for opening a dude's fucking scalp with a bike lock.
The only "law" left is whether or not your a huwhite male, and which poltical beliefs you hold.

Niggers are overgrown children

they actually shot him in the head, but there was nothing in there for the bullet to damage

Send him to the chair.

Another *Jew hiding behind a meme flag trying to divide people. Fuck off and die.

BBC is not cheap

I wish, if that shit had cost more then those cheap Jews in the south would have just hired Irish to pick their fucking cotton.

They should had shoot him.Niggers should not live with whites. They need to go back to Africa.

Good ol lynchin

Attached: DayOfTheRope.jpg (687x900, 103K)

Now we're talking sense

Kek. Utah fag here, my friend got a bogus DUI from that bitch. Ended up getting overturned like 2 years later but it still fucked his life up. I remember that scandal well.

im trying to get my hands on the full 45min long video..

and also fuck the kike attorney and his argument that the dindu was in fear for his life so he shot the cops.

Attached: 1125361.jpg (900x738, 185K)

kek

That's them trying to turn the white civilization into a shithole like Congo

>can't hear what they're saying
>loud as fuck beep when somebody says fuck or something
I hate that

>behind bars

AHAHAHAHAHAHA oh cmon now.You know this never happens. Out of a job maybe but not behind bars. Fucking retard.

Yeah, about to watch two people get executed by a nigger but wouldn't want to hear any naughty words while doing so!

All you faggots saying the cops shouldn't have risked their lives so much by showing so much restrain are fucking retarded.

Risking their lives is literally what their job is. If they can't handle it maybe a different profession is in order. Cops would be a lot more respected and valued in society if the acted the way these two cops acted in this video.

A cop who doesn't want to risk their life is like a programmer who doesn't want to code or a salesman who doesn't want to sale.

Risking their lives is literally not their job. Their job is to enforce law and order and, as a consequence of it, their life might be on the line. But taking risks is not, at all, their job.
A different story is that you deem appropiate how they proceeded.
It's like saying a programmer has to work overtime until he gets an epileptic attack or a salesman will trust anyone with taking the product before paying it.

Fucking nigger. I would have kept the TASER on until it was out of charge and fried his skin off

Unironically this. Blacks are not even human

>Hesitate
Proven that person shouldn't work in police, fag getting into car for something should be dead at the spot

Imagine being so stupid that you actually believe this enough to type it out in the internet. Wewlad

What i mean is, why didn't those officers just take one hand each and twist them behind his back? The physical altercation or whatever the fuck to called it proved that they where not able to physically handle that person. Something which they should have been.

The job is dangerous and stressful as fuck seeing how everyone can carry a gun and episodes like this happen frequently no doubt but these police men fucked up.

>risking their lives is not their job

cuckspeak

>Start cracking skulls and breaking arms and ribs with those and the nigger threat to policemen decrease.
So much THIS

Attached: This+guy+gets+it+_5258cb515fe794f7d9a7881e702f72c7.jpg (206x200, 9K)