Tfw if you're anti Israel that means you support the sandnigger terrorists

tfw if you're anti Israel that means you support the sandnigger terrorists

Attached: qNON.jpg (660x371, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
youtu.be/MOm0SX0xlf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hamas is mossad

Good, I’d rather deal with them than a bunch of kikes. We can beat the fuck out of them and they wont whine for decades about their six gorillion.

>sand nigger terrorist
Do you know who Mossad are?

Godspeed to Hezbollah.

Attached: D1B5E387-1C02-4B10-87CA-1ADB866B9E3D.jpg (526x506, 53K)

what does Mossad have to do with Hamas

Everything. Israel is quite possibly the most evil country humanity has ever seen.

They were the creators

To justify keeping all Palestinians locked in a concentration camp

Attached: 544A6742-C7C3-4FF8-AA0A-8CF534412379.jpg (402x366, 21K)

Are there worse goys than shia muslims?

you people make me sick. stop defending sand niggers and start waking up to the fact that we shouldnt try to help them at all

> that Id

Attached: 2D64C519-547A-45DA-93C7-0EE1EAB9FE25.png (527x524, 85K)

Nervous Ezra?

>Hamas is mossad
okay rabbi

Attached: 1529349478103.jpg (497x604, 29K)

tfw if you're pro Israel that means you support the sandnigger terrorists

Attached: ISIS israel.png (582x696, 406K)

Hamas is part of the Islamic Umah. Let us read Article 2 from the Hamas Charter

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of Moslem Brotherhood in Palestine. Moslem Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times. It is characterised by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.

avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Muslim Brotherhood is Mossad

But Hamas shoots rockets at Israel though
Okay so what should Palestinians do? just ask nicely for the jews to leave while their neighborhoods get bombed? I don't agree with Jihadists but the idea that Hamas is Mossad is complete autism and probably an idea made up by jews

Hamas doesn't do shit and you know it. israel is the #1 terrorist nation on Earth and the thing between the world and peace.

sauce? This bread is rather bland

id appreciate it if u have any sources for that. i support assad and hezbollah btw so dont get your nickers in a twist, i simply do not see them as allies other than the destruction of kikesrael, islam is cancer that promotes incest and racemixing through conquest (infidel wahmen are your rught hand's possession)

Attached: islam quotes of violence.jpg (600x600, 125K)

theyre right about kikes being pervs btw, also correct about the papists

Hezbollah is just Shia isis they'll behead you before other cut dicks

>if you don't support one semitic shitskins you MUST support the other semitic shitskin
all semites=shit

How do those terrorists magically end up with huge stockpiles of Israeli weapons?

Anyone got the picture of the hamas militant where his Star of David necklace is showing?

So if I wrote a note about how much I love street shitting in Indian then did a shit on my street next to the note would that be enough proof for you an Indian did it?

Found it

Attached: 874D1B57-404F-44F3-A565-7410313E6B9D.jpg (529x720, 93K)

youtu.be/MOm0SX0xlf4
curiouser and curiouser

>sandnigger terrorists
Jews are sandniggers too user, and plenty are terrorists too

Are you trying to imply all form of Islamic terrorism is done by the joos, do the joos come down and personally press the bomb triggers? Or was all of Islamic conquest joos too?

>no life
actually that's not true but we're working on it

Attached: dawdawadwdaw.jpg (4884x3272, 1.62M)

Based and Redpilled

i hope they all kill each other
what does that make me?

also
>that cucked map of israel
where the fuck is golan ? gaza and west bank are parts of israel , we'll eventually get around to cleaning them when the global political climate will permit doing so without the international backlash hurting us too much .

terrorists will not be allowed to stay there for long .

Attached: 23252.jpg (1029x2768, 1.08M)

a kike pawn

How?

well hurry up and do it kike
you will need the space for the rest of your fellow khazars when they are driven out of every country on earth
just make sure you wipe the gazans out so they cant ever come back
otherwise in 50 years people will be turning up with keys they got from their "grandad" to reclaim their shitty apartments

If you're against Islam you're either a kike or kike puppet

fuck off turkroach

if you are for it you are either stupid or a pedophile
if you are in india you are both and a street shitter to boot

wtf I love pissrael now. fuck all you semites

if anyone will be driven out it's the (((goyim)))

>goyg me

Attached: IMG_7828.png (483x443, 23K)

Because noone is intimidated by edgy talk online. Golden One has a vid on that.
Same with saying nigger or other insults. You don't achieve anything other than antagonizing the populace. You think the world elite is intimidated if some incel posts "gas the kikes" "sandniggers" online or do they hope people with dirt on them frame themselves as hateful and biased?

Case and point

Based and Redpilled

then they will all perish
so it is written, so shall it be done
ill advocate for aliyah rather then ovens but if i have to choose between my people and yours ill choose mine every time

Case IN POINT u kraut

Islam > Pinduism anyday though. Clean the toilets in Saudi Arabia well, street shitter. I know you don't have any back home.

Attached: 1510322422733.jpg (646x854, 223K)

How the fuck does one become as blue pilled as yourself, have you been tied up in a room and forced to watch the view for the past year or are you just fucked in the dead.?

If you're probably Israel that means you support sandnigger terrorists

Attached: 1532404009411.jpg (667x867, 393K)

What other solutions do you propose then?

Joraji keep you cut dick faith to yourself

kys, Shlomo. No one here supports Jews

ISIS is basically an israeli creation

seriously americans, if you know shit about the middle east because of your neocon sources, just pay attention to your continent and leave to us europeans which have a deeper knowledge of the near east to argue about such topics.

Attached: 1533507986376.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Staying on point:
Example: Calling muslims goatfuckers xdd or calling out the detrimental effects of cousin marriage
One achieves something, the other is posturing

>Poo subhuman trying to communicate with humans

Got get eaten by a pig you filthy subhuman

Attached: 1532056763921.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

Attached: IMG_7708.jpg (960x960, 50K)

In what non-propaganda distributing brain are these mutually inclusive?

not anymore

Attached: patt.jpg (518x431, 155K)