Can't believe they just slack off like this. they should be doing their jobs

Can't believe they just slack off like this. they should be doing their jobs.

Attached: Untitled.png (610x539, 87K)

And 100% of hetero sexuals. Why? Because straight people don't talk about who they're fucking at work.

Do paperwork.
Not men.

Someone should lock that shit and walk away

Lazy cunts. Who do they think they are? Harry Poofter? Just sitting there taking up space in the broom cupboard and not achieving anything.

>Hi Bill, could you have that report in tomorrow?
>Sure jim, as long as I'm not up all night getting fucked in the ass by my gay black lover, haha, know what I mean?

why would anyone ever discuss their sexual orientation at work?

checked and kekked

Attached: 1532405702655.gif (404x416, 179K)

Guarantee that survey's sole question was "do your co-workers know you're homosexual?"

Yeah I'm sure everyone in the office is dying to know how much cock you suck.

Attached: Blank+_f424c2827e32cea26f3a5837af1c8fbe[1].jpg (600x499, 68K)

Imagine living in an age where it's never been more accepted, celebrated, and trendy to be gay, yet still think you're still widely discriminated against despite the fact you're more likely to lose your job for saying something against gays rather than for being gay

A warehouse is just a giant closet

Wow that joke was pretty gay.

do you work with virgins or something?

what do your fucking preferences have to do with work ?, the only place this would come up is if you're a gigolo .

>OMG everyone, time for me to finally come out and shed this cloak of deceit and oppression! im totally gay!

>shut up and get back to work faggot

Normal working men don't share their sex life.

Fucking saved

>at work, working in a warehouse
>I'M GAY EVERYONE GAY, LOOK AT ME I'M GAY

wow, why aren't people talking about their sexuality at work???

Literally every fag ever (pic related). People should just keep their private lives to themselves at work.

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

That's not what they mean by reaminin in the closet you fucking idiots.

>inb4 retarded roach
I'm just pretending

Yes because in this #metoo culture everybody wants to broadcast their sexual preferences and habits to the entire office. Anyone with half a brain keeps their head down and mouth shut about sex in the office right now. It's a fucking landmine issue.

Without their persecution complexes they have to own up to the fact that they're not very interesting people. They act like being gay in New York is like being gay in Nicaragua.

let god burn them

the very last thing i need to do is reveal to my coworkers that im transitioning to being a girl. why the fuck would it be their business? how the fuck does that help anyone? it doesn't. this bullshit about sharing your private life or wearing your sexuality on your sleeve is retarded. stay out of peoples business and stick to your own niggers. i just want to do my job so does my job.

Attached: 1410738692797.gif (313x212, 1.84M)

No, we just don't work with losers who spend all their focus on holes and hood drama.

Lmao you don't work then

They refuse to admit they're Australian