IF you want to do your part in saving the states come move down to South Texas

I'm serious. This is the home of the mexican integration zone of the states. If you want to be sure that it stays a safe place for white people this is the place to come. Most towns down here are either half white and half mexican or majority mexican with whites living on the outskirts. There are lots of lots for sale. Lots of conservative white people and the mexicans are not too bad here for the most part. There are basically no blacks so you don't have to worry about that. Some mexicans are bitches but many respect white people and live along side us. There is sort of a blur because after only one or two generations you can basically bleach any mexican. There are many counties majority hispanic that voted for Trump. There are lots of cool houses and this is a great place to start a business, the towns need to be revitalized into what they once were, pretty nice towns. I grew up in a rich part of San Antonio but I plan to move south and try to make it better. If white people started moving down here and helped the mexicans integrate into conservatives we can ensure that Texas and therefore America have strong futures. This is the future for now, at least until the Boers clean up South Africa?

Attached: map-of-texas-cities.gif (750x734, 110K)

Q predicted this

>rich part of San Antonio
;)

Victoria here, please don't.

What city do you live in?

Victoria is the eastern border of South Texas. Much more nogs than most towns

was in alamo heights for a bit.
nice place.

In a couple of years you could have a front row seat for rocket launches!

Attached: spacex_spaceport_625n3.jpg (625x469, 71K)

That's where I live

I was planning on buying property and a house down there in a few years after living in this one up north, but I just want to know, is it worth it?
I was already warned by family who travels that if I want to move to Texas I better stock up on guns and make sure I know my neighbors well, and the guns part I'm down for, but I really just want a cabin innawoods and for people to stay away from me.
Then I realized how good of a support system I have up here from growing up in the midwest and am wondering how long it would take for me to be able to build relationships like the ones I already have in a totally new place, where I don't know anybody except some stripper in San Antonio and a rich Asian chick.

Have you heard anything from Google Fiber yet?

Attached: googlefiber_map-2016.jpg (617x744, 92K)

It is pretty religious so if you are in to church it should be easy. If not you should be able to find your group although they might live in one of the bigger cities, San Antonio, Corpus. Victoria, or one of the border towns. There are definitely a lot of people that live in the middle of nowhere

I don't own any property

Only move here if you're white, otherwise fuck off! Also, no Californians.

Why would I abandon one of the most whitest parts of the country for a spic infested shithole? Fuck off

Houston is a lost cause, but the counties all around Harris could use some non-brown migration. Preferably not from outside of the US.
Word to the wise, learn how to be an AC repairman.

I wouldn't recommend east texas, too many nogs

Texas will be 10% white by 2050

>no Californians.
Haven't heard anything new about the Californian invasion, that still a thing?

Please no more niggers or peckerwoods! We don't want you people coming down here. We don't like you gringos and blacks coming down to the border-towns acting like if it's all peaches-n-cream. You stick out like a sore thumb, a eye sore. We like to stick to our own kind and you fluorescent skinned Pillsbury dough boys are ugly to look at. San Antonio and everything South is %50 Tejano and %40 Mexican I don't want more races or cultures here. Once whites and blacks come flooding you will bring all your problems and retarded ideologies.

Then go the fuck back to mexico, these towns have always been for anglos and spaniards, not beaners

I'm a San Antonio native. Please don't move here. I live in Austin now and still travel to SA. Nobody come. Just leave us be. I don't want to see another fucker from California.

I live in south Texas, McAllen, It's starting to get crowded and I think people aren't being as nice as they once where, then again I don't get out much and I was having a bad day that day but it is getting crowded

still the place is chill and there are almost no niggers, most people mostly stay away from the politics except recently with the whole trump and the illegal children incident, that pissed some people off. I like this place.

No we need to turn Texas blue

Good luck cleaning up until the next hurricane!

My girlfriends family lives there, I don't think I could handle it. It seems pretty nice though.

>I live in Austin now
Fuck you

Orale white boy you got triggered? There ain't no more pure Spaniards or Anglos here, it's all Mestizo. The Germans/Anglos/Spaniards down here all got BEANED and became Mestizos/Tejanos. We don't want whites or blacks down here. You will just bring your bullshit and multiculturalism. We've been speaking Spanish here for 300+years and that ain't stopping Cinderella. It took us long enough to become mestizos and another cycle of purebreeds moving in would just fuck everything up and bring in multiculturalism again. P.S. My families been in Texas for 12+generations. :^)

Vete a la verga! Tienes que regresar!

Maybe in the border towns.. There are whites everywhere else. They didn't get mestizo'd, they left for San Antonio. Even the smart beaners leave for San Antonio because there are permanently scarred after seeing what it is like living with all of those beaners

in border towns

Probably.

Attached: white fright.png (3267x2532, 311K)

it always is

t. washington

You need to secure ports and border regions. That's how you secure jobs in border patrol and customs, and make sure our state's exports are not nogified or Beaned.

Just saying I couldn't do it lol, anybody who lives with the nigs is more brave than me

San Antonio has no more Germanics or Anglos. Their culture is dead and they are intermarrying with Mestizos who's culture is not dead. The demographic war of Texas is already over.

The white culture is not dead, mexicans are more into white culture than their own in Texas lol

I live in a town founded by Jews. Go figure, they've left after Mexicans came in. Blacks aren't that big around here. Though they are here. Blame Katrina for this.

I didn't have a choice fucker. Had to move up in my career. I'm going back to San Antonio, trust me.

I agree with this. San Antonio is full of military families.

South Texas is like 0% White.

How about no? We're falling back to regroup.

Attached: DIEVERSITY 1510631604725.gif (427x480, 676K)

Do Mexicans consider themselves white or part of western civilization? How many of them pass as white (the Italian-tier-white)?

brownsville here, cost of living is lower here but totally not worth it

Fuck gringos. Texas is ours.

Good to know my county is still 98% white.

>No niggers in TX
Fort Hood exists

Tejano from Kleberg County here.

Fuck off, we're full.

The average Mexican is about as white as a gypsy.

Attached: mexican-family.jpg (700x548, 109K)

I'm whiter than most actual white people, and have colored eyes, to boot.

But I don't consider myself to be ethnically white, because I'm not German or Anglo in ethnicity. Grew up in a bilingual household, etcetera.

I got mixed race family (German and Mexican/ quick to anger and holds a grudge).
Kind of funny how even though they all have the same mom and dad, they all came out with different shades. Some very dark, some mildly, and some very white if not whiter than me, even though both my parents were mostly German. (No Hispanic in me, the sun hurts)

Since they are all born here, they are all on the "they took our jobs" camp in regards to immigration. Even my Mexican neighbor, who is born here, refuses to hire Mexican labor, and goes with white contractors when he can. That should fucking tell you something. Too bad buddy doesn't realize that he's not going to have a choice soon.

But I thought whites were retreating to their ethno states and would detest living among a bunch of "dirty" mexicans" (Not dirty enough for white girls tho as they let me put my peepee inside them)

Not a really the job market down there compared to the rest of the state though. Or at least not in the recent year or so. That changing?

>muh google
>tfw I just got time warners fiber a couple years ago and its great
google is probably one of the nost overrated companies period.

>Time Warner

I live in Austin too!
I actually really like it

There's too hot, buddy

my dads white and my moms mexican im super pale and i always called myself white i didnt even know I wasnt white until Jow Forums told me so

it can be shitty at times but overall its great

i went to texas once. it smelled like shit and was full of beaners. nice state you got there

Texas is the most overrated state

>(((TIME WARNER)))
Jewgle is no different but at least they came out nowhere and fucked shit up. Economic agitation is the only way shit gets better. We'd still be stuck with fuckin ask jeeves and shit it Google wasn't there. And I am pretty sure ask jeeves wouldn't have the vision to get ahead of the market on internet speeds like jewgle did.

i dont like corporations either and blindly support things that I think makes them suffer but im not going to have loyalty to any corp no matter how much they want to change things its like betting on a dog fight theres no moral decision.

There is no cabin ina woods in Texas. There are no woods.

The moral decision is the dog that wins you money.
Because the dog in that analogy is a business, fighting another business and the money is faster internet speeds provided to consumers.

Its turned into an excuse by civic nationalists to why Texas is going blue. Unironically enough, Californians have kept some counties red from the spic invasion

ur fucking gay. stay where you are.

East Texas is full of thick woods, then there is the whole piney woods region

You can win the bet or lose the bet but no matter what youre left with an angry dog with instincts to attack people and hate in its heart.

New Braunfels reporting in. Keep your fucking mexicans out of my town.

> There is no cabin ina woods in Texas. There are no woods.
Sigh, there's that shit. Stop being dumb.
Lots of woods and yea, sometimes there's cabins people build as homes in them.

New Braunfels is very pretty

Better study up on your Spanish because that's required for Border Patrol jobs.

I've watched Border Wars and I don't believe you OP.

Californians are treated as scapegoats but the politics of it seems to come out in the wash to me. Just because a Californian moves here doesn't mean he's a liberal.

I hear El Paso is inexpensive. Is it because of violence?

I just want to live simply and eat frito pies for lunch.

its one of the safest cities in the state. Its just literally Mexico, literally the American half of Juarez.

Yeah the cartels settle their issues with each other in Juarez and keep that shit out of El Paso because it's bad for business.

Holy shit my gf’s family is also from there
>she’s a bean

Says exactly the same thing, people are laid back and largely uninvolved in politics. Been debating moving to Texas for a while, but she’s wants to go to Austin (I know right?) and I wanna go to Fort Worth.

I’m originally from Kenya (white) and Texas is the one place in America that kinda reminds me of home. The environment and culture is very similar. Lovely state, good politics, good food and plenty of space.

Yeah, but tgen you woukd have to live in Brownsville. I tried it for 3 years & escaped.

Fort Worth is an interesting place. To me it's like if you took all the different parts of Texas and poured it into a blender. Like the state in a microcosm. Politically it's the bellwether county so it tracks statewide results closely in elections. (Right now, leaning Republican but getting kinda purpleish.)

I live in a purple part of Texas so there's a bit of everything. There'll be a car with Bernie stickers next to a lifted truck with a giant AR-15 decal on the back. (Bad idea: would not recommend. NRA stickers are going to make your vehicle a target for burglars betting on there being a gun in the glove box or stashed under the seat. Sometimes, the burglars are right. Good way to get your window busted.)

If I were to move somewhere within Texas it might be to Fort Worth.

--

As far as the state turning blue, IMHO it just comes down to industry. The cities are developing and the suburbs are turning into cities, and the Democrats and Republicans rep different industries. The GOP is a party of oil drillers, land developers, farmers, honkies who work with their hands generally, small business owners, and the rich guys who own the companies all those honkies work for. The party was suburbs + rural but the party's grip on the 'burbs is gradually weakening. In Plano now you have a civil war of sorts between pro-development 'bidness Republicans and Trumpy populists who have become anti-growth.

Dems rep cities and a different set of industries.

Houston is alright its suburbs are still white while all the suburbs around Dallas are infested with indians and pakis

>i went to texas once. it smelled like shit and was full of beaners. nice state you got there
>Texas is the most overrated state
Right, don't bother, we're full anyhow.

>There are no woods.
t.never been to Texas

East Texas, extension of the pine forests of Louisana
Central Texas, Lost Pines around Bastrop (got really messed up in a fire back in 2011)
Central Texas, Hill Country, much easier to be innawoods because of all the valleys

>I live in Austin now and still travel to SA.
Fucking Austin traffic. It took as long to cross Austin from up far NW Austin as it did to reach I-410 from Kyle. I'm back in SA now. I'm probably going to get both Google Fiber and AT&T fiber sooner than I would have in Austin.

I was a high school teacher in Cotulla, about an hour north of Laredo. I noped the fuck out of there real quick. Didn't really like being the only white person in a 100 mile radius.

South of the Nueces has always been the "disputed" land, even back to Texas independence. (That's out of Corpus for those who want to look it up.) The border has been Rio Grande/Rio Bravo, but between that and the Nueces is the buffer zone.

Attached: 1459378521813.jpg (350x424, 21K)

>move to the spicest part of Texas
By that logic you should move to LA.

The demographics of LA would change in a year if the 'white flights' became 'white returns.' You got a lot of problems to solve before that happens, and for some reason people are squeamish about what the real solution would be:
Work camps and chain gangs. -- Do it in a very open and transparent way and you've got the beginnings of a gentrification force. Then the white people return. Then Los Angeles County goes red for 50 years.